Marine marriages face their own set of challenges, just like any other type of family, due to the various deployments or assignments that the marine husband may be sent off to.
It can be a difficult but rewarding experience to be a wife to a marine. Marine husbands are as distinctive as the personalities who become them. They have battled their way through training, live with a group of people in close quarters on a day to day basis and face potential deployment at any time.
Some marine husbands are tougher, yet more emotional than most people may realize. They go off to war and face the fear of death each day. Meanwhile, the wives have to go on with their lives and deal with their fears.
There are several quotes about marine husbands, their strength and sacrifices. The following marine husband quotes capture this emotion perfectly.
The marine husband quotes can be used in several ways. A marine wife could use them, to sum up how she feels about her marine husband. They can also be used as a form of motivation for a marine wife—or even a marine husband. Don’t hesitate to see the best marine husband quotes before.
Marine Husband Quotes
It takes a special kind of person to be a marine husband. The kind of person who can stay focused on their mission, no matter what happens around them, including the birth of their child. Marine husbands are unsung heroes. It’s time we start recognizing and thanking them for their sacrifices and devotion.
1. There is no feeling quite like that of a wife watching her marine spouse walk away. But there is also no feeling quite like the one of him walking back.
2. Marines go on the journey of life to places far from home. They are expected to be ready for anything and everything. Their families stand by them, supporting them and waiting for their return. They should be saluted.
3. Marine husbands are the bravest of the brave, and we couldn’t be prouder of them. They are a special kind of man. They give their all to the Corps and their family.
4. Military life is not glamorous or easy. It is filled with ups and downs, highs and lows; but being a marine’s wife will always be one of the greatest gifts in life.
5. Marine husbands are some of the toughest, bravest warriors on earth. We should be proud of the sacrifices that they and their families make for our country and for our way of life.
6. Marine husbands are a special breed. They are exceptional individuals who serve as full-time partners, as well as part-time parents and spouses. Their unique lifestyle comes with a variety of challenges, but also with many opportunities to grow stronger together.
7. I may not have served in the military, but I married one. He’s been deployed more times than I can count, and there are some days when I miss him more than words can say. But then he comes home for a few days and life gets sweeter than ever.
8. Having a marine husband has its perks, I don’t have to go hunting for the perfect gift.
9. To my marine husband and all the men who serve our country for their selflessness, dedication and sacrifices. I’m forever grateful.
10. Marine spouses are the true heroes. They should be honoured and celebrated. Thank you all for your service and the sacrifices you make!
11. Marines are a special breed. It’s not just the sense of duty they live by or their undying loyalty to those who serve alongside them. They’re also family men. Husbands, fathers and sons.
12. For the Marine who stole her heart and took her away from everything she knew. Thank you for serving our country, but mostly, thank you for serving me.
13. What makes a Marine husband different from any other husband? The love he has for his wife, the pride he has in serving his country and the love he has for his family.
14. It’s not always easy being a marine spouse—but it is always worth it.
15. No one else will ever understand the bond you have with a marine husband. You have to learn how to let go.
16. A marine husband is brave and resilient. He has to take care of his family. He goes to war, sometimes not returning.
17. Marine husbands have to spend time away from their families who are always on the front lines of the home front. That makes them special and unique, even among military members.
18. When your Marine husband is on deployment, you’ll spend a lot of time just waiting. They protect their loved ones and are worth waiting for.
19. The best part of being married to a marine husband is knowing that no matter where you are, there’s always someone in the world protecting your freedom.
20. Our husbands in uniform have given so much for our country, but they should never have to worry about this.
21. Marine husbands are a unique breed. They love their wives unconditionally, support them through tough times, and hold the family together.
22. The process of loving a marine hubby, loving a warrior, is different from all other relationships. We shouldn’t trade it for the world.
23. Our Marine husbands are our heroes. We will never stop fighting until they come home.
24. Proud to support the Marine men who inspire us with their service and sacrifice.
25. Thank you to all our Marine husbands who serve and are away from the ones they love. Our gratitude and sacrifices are immeasurable.
26. A marine husband is braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
27. My marine husband is my favourite person in the world. He’s a hero and I love him more than anything.
28. Nothing is tougher than having your husband join the military. But it makes you stronger. My marine husband fights for our country and I fight for him.
29. Never apologize for loving your marine husband—it’s what he’s fighting for.
30. Marine husbands wake up every day knowing that this time could be their last but they still choose to do it because they love our country and its people.
31. As a marine’s wife I face many hard challenges, but there is one thing that makes it all worthwhile: our family.
32. The feeling of being a marine’s wife does not have enough words to describe it. The emotions behind them are so powerful.
33. Bonding with your marine husband is hard at times, but it’s always worth it.
34. Marine husbands are the most patient and supportive of spouses. They are our rock in a very unstable world.
35. Marine husbands are awesome. They have braved the sea of love and have come out on top.
36. Marine husbands are real superheroes. Their unwavering dedication to duty and country is in a class of its own, and we should salute them for their service.
37. Marine husbands: They make our world go ’round and keep it turning, one way or another.
38. Marine husbands are phenomenal, the best of the best! They work hard and have an amazing dedication to their duties and families. Thank you for your service!
39. Marine husbands are a true blessing. If you have one, take a few minutes to thank God for him. He is an amazing man and loves his family more than anything.
40. Marines aren’t just husbands, dads and brothers. They are also leaders, protectors and brave. Thank you for your service marines!
41. Marine husbands are the best. They love their lady and they love the Corps.
42. Being married to a Marine is like being married to no other. You feel such pride in your heart watching them follow their dreams.
43. The hardest part of having a marine husband is the separation and not hearing their voice or seeing their face while they are gone. It is the strongest, most unconditional love you will ever experience. Love with all of your heart and be proud of whom they choose to serve.
44. Marine husbands have a pretty tough job. They are far away from their families and they still manage to be the most amazing partners to their wives.
45. Marine husbands are proof that heroes come in all shapes and sizes.
46. Marine husbands are the best because they support us while we follow our dreams!
47. Marine husbands: They’re strong. They’re brave. And they should be celebrated.
48. Our husbands are not just husbands and fathers, they’re also marine dads… They’re the best of both worlds.
49. We love our marine husbands. We know they miss us when they are far away but we also know that they protect us. They are the best!
50. Marine husbands not only sacrifice for our country but also for their families, taking care of them when they’re away.
Most marine husbands and wives face some common obstacles to marriage, as the job can be challenging for both spouses. The quotes shared in this post can help appreciate and encourage marine husbands and their