Family relationships can be tricky to figure out. While it may seem that people in a family should treat each other the best and kindly, sometimes, the opposite is true. Most families are filled with strife, arguments, and hardship and bad family relationships can cause a lot of stress in your life.
You may feel like you’re living with people you don’t know who treat you badly or make you feel like you can’t be yourself. And sometimes, you feel that this bad family relationship is not good for you anymore. The worst part of a bad family relationship is that it can be self-destructive.
So, in order not to destroy yourself, you might want to resolve some conflicts or maybe end them? It is highly recommended that you stay away from any bad family relationships. That includes those people who want to physically hurt you, your family, and those who want to cause you mental abuse.
If you have a bad family relationship then maybe it’s time to look at the bad family relationship quotes below, because they are meant to help people see their way clear on how to deal with these situations.
Bad Family Relationship Quotes
A bad family relationship is not good for you. You cannot live a happy life in such a situation because there will be no love between your family members. Love may be all you want from your family but there’s no how you would want to love someone who does not treat you well.
1. Family is important, but bad family relationships aren’t worth it. Don’t ride for bad family members who aren’t your family at all.
2. Bad family relationships are toxic to your health. Don’t let these time bombs destroy you.
3. Bad family relationships are bad for your health. These time bombs will destroy you.
4. A bad family relationship can be toxic. If your relationships with your family members are bad, they can hurt your health. Don’t let them become time bombs that destroy you.
5. Bad relationships with family members are bad for your health. You’re better off walking away from these explosive relationships.
6. A bad family relationship can kill you. Bad ones will destroy your health.
7. Bad family relationships are toxic and can damage your health if you don’t cut the toxic folks out of your life.
8. Worried about your health? A toxic relationship with a family member could be the cause.
9. Good family relationships are good for your health. Bad family relationships will make you sick.
10. Don’t let a bad family relationship ruin your set. Focus on the good, and keep snapping.
11. You know those family members who say they’ll always have your back, but then don’t? The ones that are more trouble than they’re worth? Don’t ride for them.
12. Family comes first—but if you have a bad family relationship, you need to let them go.
13. Family relationships are hard. But they’re also a gift; they’re a blessing. Family is everything to me.
14. Don’t let bad family relationships fill your days with negativity—we all need to be around people we love and who love us.
15. A bad family relationship leaves long-lasting scars and can be toxic to your health, a study reveals.
16. It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, there’s no excuse for letting family drama distract you from your happiness.
17. A bad family relationship can suck.
18. Bad family relationships are like bad parties: most of the time it’s not your fault but you’re still left holding the bag, wondering what happened and feeling pretty lousy.
19. Bad family relationships can be very painful. They may not be anyone’s fault, but they sure make you feel pretty lousy nonetheless.
20. When your family relationships hit the skids, you’re often left wondering what happened and why.
21. Family relationships are the worst. You don’t have any control over the people you’re related to, but somehow you always end up paying the price for their mess-ups.
22. Bad family relationships can sometimes be a complete and utter nightmare.
23. Don’t let bad family relationships get in the way of your dreams.
24. Just because the world has made it okay to have a bad family relationship doesn’t mean you have to follow their example.
25. Family fights can hurt a lot, but don’t let them destroy your self-worth.
26. A bad family relationship can be one of the most stressful types of conflict—it’s just plain hard to heal old wounds with people you love. But it’s not impossible—and it will probably end up being more worth it than you imagine.
27. Family drama is not good for you. It’s toxic. Delete it from your life.
28. If you feel like you’re part of a bad family, don’t be afraid to change it.
29. A bad family relationship is not good for your health.
30. Putting a lot of work into parenting when you’re having strained relationships with your family is like trying to grow a garden on an abandoned lot: hard, disappointing, and hazardous to your health.
31. The more time you spend around a bad family, the more likely you are to become a bad person yourself. Be around good people as much as possible.
32. Be careful about letting bad family relationships impact your physical and mental health. It’s time to take a stand against the people who hurt you.
33. Do you let bad family relationships, even toxic ones, affect your physical and mental health? Don’t do it. It’s time for you to take a stand and protect yourself against the people who hurt you.
34. Don’t let bad family relationships affect your physical and mental health. It’s time to stand up to the people who hurt you.
35. Don’t let a bad family relationship get away with hurting you physically and mentally. It’s time to stand up for yourself.
36. Bad family relationships can seriously damage your health. If you’ve got a toxic family member, for your health’s sake, just cut them loose.
37. Your family is toxic, and it’s hurting your health. Cut them out of your life.
38. If your family relationship is bad, it’s time to cut them out of your life and no longer expose yourself to their damaging behaviour.
39. Cut a bad family relationship out of your life for good. You’ll get healthier and happier.
40. Are you being bullied by your family? It’s time to draw the line and make them pay for every insult and hurt feeling.
41. Why are you exposing yourself to a bad family? They’re bad for your health and they can negatively affect the way you feel about yourself.
42. Family drama can be toxic and emotionally draining for everyone involved. Know when to cut the cord
43. Family fights to suck, but they don’t have to destroy you.
44. Bad family relationships are worse for your health than just being single.
45. Bad family relationships are worse for your health than being alone.
46. Healthier to be single than in a bad family relationship.
47. Being single is better than having bad family relationships.
48. It’s bad for your health to be in a family with a bad relationship. It is better to be single than to be in a bad marriage or relationship.
49. Bad family relationships can be as harmful to your health as smoking.
50. There’s no debate here: bad family relationships are the worst.
51. Bad family relationships can take a toll on your health.
52. Family relationships that are based on the bad will and hurt are not worth pursuing.
53. A bad family relationship rarely goes away. It becomes embedded in the body and mind and can interfere with a person’s ability to think clearly, have loving relationships and live a joyfully satisfying life.
54. Being around a bad family is like smoking. You might feel good when you’re doing it, but only until your lungs turn black and you die.
55. Bad family relationships will kill you. I repeat: Bad family relationships will kill you.
56. A bad family relationship is toxic. This Thanksgiving, focus on the good and ignore the bad.
57. Family can be annoying. Sometimes we need to put some space between ourselves and our families.
58. A bad family relationship can sap your energy and make you feel stressed out. So why not avoid it?
59. The holidays are here, but it’s going to be hell if you got bad family relationships.
60. Bad family relationships are like fights with your lover: bad for your mental health
61. There’s nothing more important than family. if you don’t have a good relationship with your family, go fix it.
62. If you don’t have a strong relationship with your family, work on that.
63. You will never succeed if you don’t have a good relationship with your family.
64. Not getting along with your family? It’s time to address the issue.
65. A bad family relationship can be damaging. We’re keeping our family drama at a minimum.
66. A bad family relationship: It’s toxic. Literally.
67. Don’t let time pass and allow bad family relationships to destroy you.
68. Bad family relationships can destroy you, so fix them now
69. Waste no more time. Act now to fix bad family relationships before it’s too late.
70. Your time with family is limited. Mend your broken relationships now before it’s too late.
71. Mend your bad family relationships before they’re destroyed forever.
72. Life is too short to waste on pointless fights. Don’t get caught up in the drama, and seek forgiveness from your family.
73. If you want to change your life, start by changing your family relationships.
74. Bad family relationships can cost you more than money – they can cost you your life.
75. The fact is mutual respect, support and love are essential for the survival of family relationships. They form the bedrock of a healthy relationship and secure environment for children.
76. A bad family relationship is exhausting—and it’s not good for you.
77. Face your family drama—or it will keep sabotaging your life.
78. Growing up with a bad family relationship can make you more vulnerable to anxiety and depression as an adult.
79. Avoid bad family relationships to improve your health. You won’t live forever, so don’t waste your time with people who bring you down.
80. Bad family relationships can be bad for your health.
81. If you want better health, get rid of your bad family relationship.
82. If your family is making you feel bad, you need to get out of there. Being unhappy and unhealthy is not worth it for these toxic people.
83. There’s no such thing as a healthy bad relationship. A bad family relationship is a serious problem that can result in headaches, stomachaches, and more.
84. A bad family relationship leads to sickness. End them now to stay healthy.
85. Family drama is a drag—and can often take a toll on your health. Time to resolve those issues and move forward.
86. A bad family relationship is one of the biggest reasons for depression. Say you’ll do better this year and plan to manage disagreements more effectively.
87. Family drama is exhausting and gross. Stay out of it.
88. Family relationships are like a garden. You have to weed out the negative people who are there to leach off your happiness and well-being and find people who will enrich your life, not hinder it.
89. A bad family relationship is toxic and can lead to depression and anxiety.
90. Family can be challenging at times, but it helps to remember that you have a support system and you’re not in it alone. You are not your family, but you are part of a family.
91. Let’s get real. Your family may be your biggest fans, but sometimes they could care less about you.
92. A bad family relationship can be a real drag. Don’t let them pull you down.
93. Family squabbles can be toxic and can hurt you. Always remember: family should never tear you down.
94. A bad family relationship can be bad for your mental health, so it’s best to do it before you get hurt.
95. Some families are great, others aren’t. But if you’re one of the ones that struggle with bad relationships, remember: It’s not you, it’s them.
96. Family can be a source of stress, but it can also be a source of joy and happiness. Take steps to improve your family relationships today.
97. A bad family relationship is not healthy; not cool. Take care of yourself, and take care of your friends and family, too.
98. Don’t let bad family relationships get you down. Makeup with a loved one today.
99. Makeup with a loved one today. Don’t let bad family relationships get you down.
100. Are the family relationships in your life making you feel bad about yourself? Reconnect, and put things right with a loved one.
Hey there. I hope you find the collection of bad family relationship quotes I have here helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments about the quotes you like. Thank you.