Sometimes you will be in a bad mood, and sometimes you will be in a good mood. It’s like anyone else’s experience. When you don’t manage your life well, you become angry and frustrated as things don’t go as intended, and a bad mood is a sign showing you cannot understand what is going on.
A man once said, “nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails”. Truly, exercise changes one’s mood for the better, and you might be relieved from anger and frustrating things. Words spoken at the right time have almost the same effect too.
To maintain a good mood, ensure that you are surrounded by individuals you adore and who make you laugh. Whether you believe it or not, playing into self-pity might cause some mental stress and mood swings. So, when you’re feeling depressed, strive to get rid of the negativity in your life and focus on becoming more optimistic because it’s a known fact that optimism leads to a better life.
These awesome bad to good mood quotes can help you achieve just that. If you’re in a bad mood and want to change it, this list of quotes will cheer up your day and make your bad mood subside.
Bad mood to good mood quotes
I will never allow a bad day to make me believe I’m living a miserable life. I can turn things around as long as I’m breathing! Even if I feel like being in a bad mood I’m gonna seek out the best in me, I’m going to remember what makes me be in a good mood.
1. Refuse a bad mood by not allowing yourself to dwell on the negative. A bad day can be turned around by going to bed early.
2. A little change can bring a lot of smiles. Make a choice to have a good mood today.
3. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it the truth. Feed it with love, and your mood will improve.
4. Just believe in yourself. Even If you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will and your mood will brighten up.
5. Don’t worry about what other people think of you… They don’t do it very often. Change your mood by caring less about them.
6. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day. Have a great mood.
7. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Smile and be good.
8. When life gives you lemons, you can either make lemonade or throw it in the face of the person who gave it to you and steal their oranges.
9. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. When nothing goes right, go left instead! Just change the negative energy to a positive one.
10. If you can’t change your mood instantly, just change your attitude.
11. Bad mood? No! let’s have a good workout in the gym.
12. Leave your bad mood at the door and get ready to have a great night.
13. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
14. When you feel bad, just remember that you have taken thousands of breaths in your life, none of them made you suffocate. So just relax and enjoy this one.
15. Get your mind off things and into a world where everything is pink, sparkly, and feel good.
16. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you. Cheer up! Small steps make a big impact.
17. Be happy, it drives people crazy. Love you heartily, with no fear, no mood swings and no shame.
18. Cheer up with a coffee break. If you keep looking at what you don’t have, you won’t be able to see what you do have.
19. Good mood quotes are good for your soul. Even if you had a bad day, get mad at yourself or criticize others, all these things don’t matter. Tomorrow is another day to make your life more beautiful and better.
20. Gradual mood improvement through the day, one positive thought at a time.
21. We’re never satisfied with the way we are. We’re always looking for something to make us feel better. We may call it connection, companionship, acceptance, love, or happiness. Whatever you call it, it’s hard to find in a world filled with people who are exactly like us. So, cheer up!
22. There’s no need to settle for less than what makes you happy. If this isn’t the right time in your life for you to be super happy, just know that better days are ahead.
23. When it comes to love, we’re always looking for someone—or something—that will help us feel better. Maybe we’re looking for acceptance, companionship, connection, or love. Whatever you call it, there’s no need to settle for less than what makes you happy. So don’t wait any longer. If this isn’t the right time in your life for you to find love, then it doesn’t have to be.
24. There may be moments when you struggle with jealousy, insecurity, and unmet expectations in relationships. Still, If you can breathe deeply and be optimistic, your mood will change for the better.
25. Get close. Have a good mood. Stay connected. Find the right person and be together forever.
26. Let’s face it. Life is so short – The world is filled with wrong people, and meeting lovely people can be difficult. But you can solve that problem by making others happy. Smile and pass it on.
27. You’re here because you know there has to be more. When you help people unlock their potential, you feel better and everyone benefits.
28. Today is a new day. So, have some fun today, brighten up and try to do something you’re afraid to do.
29. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop looking gloomy and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
30. Life goes by so fast; people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Accept this truth and move on with life happily.
31. Do something you have always wanted to do. Now’s the time to take a chance. Smile and be happy.
32. If you’re not careful, life could pass you by. You need to let go of your bad moods and replace them with good moods.
33. So, forget the to-do list, scales, and stopwatches! Play music, read good books, live life, and be happier and healthier!
34. Get up, go out and push yourself — you’ve got this! Make time for the things that matter most to you. Find joy. Live passionately.
35. Life is a journey. Wake up every morning, and appreciate it! There’s not much that can be done in 6 days, but I promise you that it will be worth your time if you can do it happily.
36. Life moves fast. But I try to stop, look around, and enjoy it. Nothing is perfect. But sometimes, the imperfections in life make it special. Brighten up.
37. Like a friend who’s not forever or a smile that makes you cry, hugs from people you adore and memories from times with loved ones are blessings from God.
38. When you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, remember that it’s never too late to be right. Spend today with lots of songs and sweet candies.
39. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. Be happy because you’re capable of so much more than you realize.
40. If you are not having fun, you’re doing it wrong. Change from bad mood to good mood by drinking some coffee, putting on some lip gloss, and handling setback with acceptance.
41. Change your thoughts, change your mood. Change your mood, change your day.
42. Be positive and smile. It will shift your mind to be happy.
43. It is important to tell people how you feel. Because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, regret can last a lifetime. Bad days happen. Don’t let them become bad weeks. Be happy.
44. A negative mind will never give you a positive life. Forget about your past, forgive yourself, and begin again. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. Love yourself first and everything else will fall into place.
45. Everything happens for a reason. Be thankful for the struggles that led you here. When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
46. Out of every bad comes good — be thankful for the hard times and cherish every moment. When it feels like everything is going wrong, choose to be thankful in the most difficult moments. You will be on your way to becoming a better person.
47. It’s inevitable that something will go wrong in your life. No matter how hard we try, life has a tendency to deal us a bad hand. But do not give up.
48. Life is full of challenges, but it’s also full of opportunities. Appreciate the journey and enjoy the ride.
49. Memories are the greatest souvenirs, so remember to always keep positive.
50. No matter how dark it is, it’s important to stay positive and to celebrate what you have.
When you think things won’t get any better, they do. Today could be the day that changes your life. Be positive, be thankful, be happy, work hard, dream big, and never give up because what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and enjoy your own company for a while till you get stronger as a person—all the best as you use these quotes to change your mood significantly