Being single is great. I know what it’s like to be single and I’m sure you do too. But as with every topic in life, there are always two sides to the coin.
While some people might concentrate on the negative aspects of being single—because, sometimes, things just don’t turn out the way we plan, and if they do, they don’t always stay perfect—it is also worthwhile to look at it from the positive side; that is, the best part of being single.
Being single doesn’t mean we can’t have a great time on our own, enjoying our freedom and embracing who we are. The best part of being single is having a lot of time to yourself, and for yourself.
You learn to appreciate the little things like waking up in the morning without someone’s arm over you or not having to share your favourite Netflix shows with someone. It also means you can have a lot of friends in your life who are only there for you.
Who knows, one day, someone wonderful may come along. But until then, you get to enjoy being comfortable in your skin and you keep having fun!
Here for you, are some lovely and cute best parts of being single quotes and messages that will sensitize you on the best part of being single and why you should enjoy your single days!
Best Part About Being Single Bumble
There are many advantages to being single: you have more freedom. You have the opportunity to do what you want to do when you want to, and however you deem fit! You can also save up a lot of money, which is especially important if your single life lasts longer than expected.
1. many things make me happy now that I am single: I can sleep in without worrying about everyone else’s schedule, I come home to a quiet house and I spend time by myself. I am single, and I’m loving it more than ever.
2. You can’t experience true happiness if you’re too busy being unhappy that you’re single. Be proud, be happy, and above all, don’t settle for less.
3. Don’t settle. Don’t be too busy wishing you were with someone that you miss out on the ones you’re with. Your happiness is your responsibility.
4. I get to tell myself that I am an amazing person and I deserve better. I’ll make myself proud, stop feeling sorry for myself and be happy with or without another person in my life.
5. It’s okay to be single. Not everyone is meant to be in a relationship. It’s important to know when it’s time to walk away and there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re all busy, we’re all working hard but we all deserve to be happy on our own.
6. Single is not a word. It’s a state of mind, an identity to be proud of, an opportunity to explore who you are and what makes you happy. In other words, being single is the perfect time to celebrate being yourself.
7. Still not finding love? It’s time to move on. The grass is greener on the other side and if you’re looking for love, meet someone that wants to be with you, not someone that feels like they have to.
8. Happiness is not found in a relationship or with a person. True happiness lies in your heart, and only you can allow yourself the opportunity to live the life you’ve always dreamed of. Dig deep and find true happiness from within. That’s the best part of being single.
9. Being single is about celebrating and appreciating own space that you’re in.
10. Being single is about being happy with yourself. It’s about knowing that you’re enough and celebrating the awesome, independent person that you are.
11. Being single is about you. It’s about the freedom to be yourself, to speak your mind and do things on your terms. It’s about going out with friends and spending time with family.
12. Hey, being single isn’t always easy. But, you’ve got to learn to enjoy your own company.
13. Being single can be both fun and hard, like most things in life. But, the best part? You learn to appreciate the moments and experiences that you go through by yourself.
14. Single? Don’t hate yourself. It is completely acceptable to enjoy your own company and treat yourself with love and respect.
15. We all have an inevitable date with being single. It’s the time in which we move forward with our lives, continuing the journey to where we know we’re meant to be.
16. As a single person, you have more time to explore your passions and get to know yourself. Enjoy being single. Get comfortable in your own company.
17. Being single is a natural part of life, and it doesn’t need to be a struggle. You deserve to meet someone who shares your passions and keeps you guessing. Until then, enjoy your single days!
18. The single life is full of possibilities. Embrace this chapter of your life and get ready for whatever comes next. Cheers!
19. Being alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely. It’s a chance to treasure your thoughts, gain confidence and become more self-aware.
20. Happiness is not a destination. It’s a way of life. And when is the best time to make happiness the way of your life? You guessed right! When you’re single!
21. Happiness comes from within. And it is the little things of life that make me happiest about my single life.
22. I love being single. I like not having to compromise, schedule around other people’s lives, or worry about someone else’s opinion.
23. You have to learn how to love yourself before you can truly love another person. How can you do so if you don’t appreciate your single years?
24. Drinking all the wine. Not having to govern my words. Spending time with myself. This is the life I want to live. This is why I love being single,
25. I’m so happy about my single life and I wish all the best to those who are as single as I am.
26. Singles, don’t despair. There are plenty of things to be happy about in your single life. Just look around, and you will see all your reasons to be happy.
27. I love being single—I’m excited to spread my wings while I still can! And fly above the horizon!
28. Love is not being owned by someone. Love is being one with someone, but never having to lose yourself. So, find yourself while you are still single.
29. You shouldn’t be living a life of regrets. When you look back at your life, the biggest regret should be the things you didn’t do and not the things you did. Do a lot of things in your single years!
30. The best thing that has happened to me? Being single. I’ll enjoy and savour these years while they last.
31. Being single is the greatest thing that happened to me. If I didn’t spend so much time alone and concerned about myself, how would I have been able to develop into the person I am today?
32. I love being single because I can dedicate 100% of my time to myself and to those who are truly important in my life.
33. I love and appreciate being single because I can give 100% of my time to amazing adventures, my friends and family, and, of course, myself.
34. Loner. Hermit. Introvert. Single. I don’t mind those labels, because they allow me to do what I love most—spend time on my own and with those, I care about.
35. Now that I’m single, I can wake up with the sun. I can sleep in late and wake up on a beach. I can catch a flight to Vegas in the middle of the night if my heart so desires it.
36. I don’t want to mislead anyone. It’s not always easy being single. As much as I love being single, some days I really miss having someone next to me. Yet, I feel like I have to ration my time, and that’s never a good feeling. So, I stay single!
37. I never compromise when it comes to my personal happiness. And being single affords Jme this!
38. Being single doesn’t define who you are, and it doesn’t make you less of a human being. You are as important, and you should love yourself, being single!
39. Being with others is great but they come at a price, one I’m not ready to pay. So, I stay single and enjoy this phase of my life!
40. Feel free to enjoy being single, to embrace the freedom of doing things whenever you want. Be happy whether you choose to be in a relationship or remain single.
41. For everyone out there that’s single, you know it’s not a waste of time, you know it’s a valuable experience. So enjoy and make the most of it.
42. The best thing about being single is being surprised by yourself, taking yourself out and spoiling yourself. If you don’t do it for yourself, who will?
43. The best thing about being single is that you never have to worry about what other people think. And such freedom? Bliss!
44. Oh, those single days! My single years! New adventures, new love and the sheer freedom to be just who you want to be.
45. You learn so much about yourself when you’re single. Things like, how much fun dancing in your underwear can be, how pleasant your voice sounds in your bathroom, and even more!
46. There’s a lot to love about being single. For one thing, you can do whatever you want whenever you want, and however, you want it.
47. Alone, you discover new things about yourself. You find out your true potential. Alone, you improvise and create better versions of yourself. You are better being single.
48. Being single isn’t always easy, but it can be a great time for personal growth. So, use this phase well. And rightly so!
49. Being single can have its advantages, too. You can do whatever you want whenever you want—a liberating feeling that can strengthen your independence.
50. It’s the best feeling in the world. Not having to apologize to anyone for what you do. The freedom of doing what you want, and whenever you want to do it. It’s liberating, and we can all use a little liberation every now and then.
The Best Part About Being Single
Every time I spend a weekend alone, I’m reminded how much I enjoy being by myself. And it’s not just the great movie and take-out food that makes me feel this way. It’s the freedom to actually be myself; to do things without feeling like I need to impress anyone else, or live up to anyone else’s standards. And I realized that this feeling of total freedom is what really matters to me.
51. There will be times when you feel the whole world is against you, but that’s why it’s important to look after yourself. You will always be there for you.
52. Sharing the simple things in life with yourself can bring you a lifetime of happiness.
53. My favourite thing about being single is the rhythm of my own internal dialogue. I talk to myself every day, and I totally enjoy my conversations!
54. When you have no one to answer to but yourself, you can truly be free. When you have no one to answer to but yourself, you are free to do it all!
55. When you’re your own boss, there’s no one to look over your shoulder or tell you what to do. You decide how your work gets done. And you decide who you work with—and who you don’t. When you run your own business, it’s all about you.
56. When you’re in charge of your own life, there is no better place to be. You don’t have to compromise, and you can lead from any corner. That’s the power of being single!
57. It’s better to be single with high standards than in a relationship settling for less. I stay single cos I deserve the absolute best, and don’t mind waiting for it!
58. Being single is not how scary or sad the word sounds, it’s just a sense of freedom—and yes, a blessing.
59. Being single means that you get to enjoy your life with no one interrupting your thoughts or controlling what you do. You’re just on your own and that makes sense.
60. Being single should be a time of abundance and growth. Enjoy being yourself, you will attract the right person when you are ready.
61. Single? Life doesn’t end there. Don’t ever think being single is a curse. There is nothing wrong with being single.
62. I want you to love your life, no matter what is going on in it. Yes, even if you are alone. And this can be the best time to discover yourself and other possibilities for your life.
63. Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.
64. Being single is a gift. It means you’ve made deep connections with yourself that are unbreakable.
65. You’re single right now but you won’t be forever. And there are good things about the waiting. So, enjoy it while it lasts!
66. Being single doesn’t mean you’re strong, or you want to be alone forever. It means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
67. Won’t it be wonderful if someday, everyone understands what it is to take care of themselves and becomes independent? It will be a world full of empowered, single people living with dignity. That’s what I’m doing, being single.
68. Single is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without necessarily depending on others.
69. Enjoy being single and uncomplicated. Enjoy this waiting period. Enjoy this season of your life. It’s the only time you are free to be all that you want to be.
70. The most joyful part of my singlehood is the fact that I’m free to be me and do what I want without pleasing anyone.
71. Cheers to Singlehood! Embrace your single life with a joyful heart and you’ll find out that it’s far more enjoyable and relaxing than the other life many desire and clamour for.
72. Being single has way more perks than you think! Check out all the fun things you get to do and don’t waste this period sulking!
73. There comes a time in everyone’s life when they realize that the idea of being single is actually the best decision ever.
74. There’s a reason why bachelors are so happy. No one to answer to. And isn’t that pure bliss!
75. I used to think being single meant spending Valentine’s Day alone, eating a pint of ice cream and crying into my pillow. But there is so much more I can do that single people get to. I just feel so free!
76. Your single period is the best time of your life because there is no other time in life when you have so much freedom to discover and be just you without all of those judgments, standards and expectations.
77. The best thing about being single is that I’m always having a good time. Alone! I love this life of mine!
78. I’m single because I don’t need a woman to tell me how great I am, or what an incredible man I am. I know that all too well, and I bask in it!
79. I have learned that being single is enjoying your own company, and not worrying about what others think. So if anyone wants to join my cosy club, it’s just me and I, and we are doing great!
80. Once you can’t stand being single, you are doomed to a life of heartbreaks. Get comfortable with yourself and in your own company.
81. Stop trying to make being single a problem that needs to be solved. Being single is a blessing, not a curse.
82. Be single, be happy. If you are meant to be with someone else, it will be. If not, enjoy this single life! It doesn’t kill!
83. I’m single, I have freedom and I don’t need to answer to anyone. So that’s why I’m better off on my own. I’m better this way!
84. I make my own money, have my own place, and have time for myself. I like this single life. It’s about the best thing that has happened to me.
85. I get to sleep in late, live by my own rules, cook what I want and do what I want. I’m not tied down by kids or a mortgage. I’m living my dream of being single and having my own freedom. And this is real life.
86. I’m not living for the weekends and special happy hours anymore. I’m building a life on my own terms, with my own friends. And every day, that feels more amazing than the last.
87. I know it can be hard to make ends meet when you are alone, and with no support, but you’re worth it! Absolutely!
88. So you’re single? We get it: It can be hard to find Mr. or Ms Right. It can even be difficult to find a suitable mate. You are not alone in your quest to figure out how to remain happy and fulfilled without a significant other. This is the phase of freedom. Enjoy it!
89. Ah, singledom. So underrated. It’s gonna be the best phase of your life, so enjoy it while it lasts!
90. Don’t feel bad if you don’t have someone in your life now. You’re learning to love yourself, and that’s the greatest love of all.
91. The day you decide to be just you and stop worrying about what people think about whether you are single or not, is the day your life will change.
92. I’m healthy, happy and successful, and yes, single. I made the decision to stay single because I need this time of my life to focus on my priority, which is myself!
93. Life as a single woman has taught me to value myself above all else, and this has only helped me attract all the good things that I actually deserve.
94. I have never felt more complete or content with my life than I do right now. I know who I am and so do not feel a need to rush into a relationship right now. And I’m perfectly okay with that.
95. I’ve learned to love my life again. I’ve started making time for things that are important to me. I go out on my own every now and then. I can honestly say I don’t miss the anxiety of being in a relationship.
96. I play it safe by playing it single. Being alone doesn’t make you lonely when you are content in your own company.
97. You deserve to be happy and true happiness lies in being comfortable in your own skin, and giving yourself the love you truly deserve.
98. We cannot spend all our time falling in love; we must also learn how to walk alone. And the truth is that you’re never alone. You just need to open yourself up to the idea that you are worthy of love and light.
99. I am single and I’m proud of it. Not because I love being single but because I have realized that being alone is far better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t value me.
100. Unconditional love is the best kind of love there is. And you get it from yourself. So, never settle for less than you deserve. If you’re single, that’s great! You should embrace it!
Being single isn’t the end of the world. It’s not even a bad thing! It doesn’t mean you have no one to love. It doesn’t mean that you don’t have any friends or even a nice place that you can call your own. In the end, when you’re single, you are still yourself—complete, and capable of everything life throws at you. So here is a shout out to being single and grateful for it!
If you are lucky enough to enjoy the best part of being single and be happy while at it, you might want to get that across to others. So, make your choice(s) from the best part of being single quotes above.