Sending heartfelt speedy recovery wishes to someone that’s sick is something thoughtful to do.
Moreso, it’s always important to reach out to friends and their relatives most especially during their trying times.
And a beautifully written get well soon message can help him/her feel loved and better; be it a loved one, lover or friend’s family member.
Go ahead and let your friend’s family member know that they’re always in your thoughts and prayers as they journey on the path of recovering from an injury or sickness with any of these get well soon messages for a friend’s family member.
Get Well Soon Prayer Messages for a Friend’s Family Member
You’re a family to me; through this heartfelt message, it’s my prayer that the Almighty God grants you good health and fill every member of your body with His peace. Get well soon, dearest.
1. Dearly beloved, you’re always in my prayer and I’m praying for your speedy recovery today and always. Get well soon.
2. I pray the good Lord heals you from every sickness today and bless you with good health of mind, body and soul. Get well soon, dearest.
3. May God fills you inside out with the strength to feel better soonest. Take good care of yourself and get well soon, dear.
4. Everything feels out of place without you here. I pray that the Almighty God heal you from your sickness and bless you with peace of mind. Get well soon, sweetheart.
5. Dearest, I pray that you get well soon and may the good Lord continue to keep you and watch over you and yours.
6. It’s my prayer for you today and always that my Heavenly and Righteous Father heal you from the inside out and bless you with good health. Get well soon darling.
7. Beloved, I pray that God bless you with good health and peace of mind. Do take good care of yourself and get well soon.
8. Speedy recovery is all I pray for you today and always. May God continue to strengthen you and give you the grace to overcome your sickness. Get well soon, dearest.
9. Sickness has got nothing on you, dear. I pray that by this time tomorrow, you’ll be on your feet; hale and hearty. Get well soon.
10. Righteous Father, I pray that You bless my friend’s sister with good health, peace of mind and joy without boundaries. Get well soon, dearest.
Recovery Wishes and Quotes for a Friend’s Family Member
You’re more than my friend’s brother; you’re family. I pray the good Lord strengthens every member of your body as you receive and read this quote. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
11. I’m sorry that I can’t be with you in person today but I need you to know that you’re always in my prayers. I wish you a fast recovery, beloved.
12. I miss everything about you every day. Every moment without you is dry ever since you became ill. I wish you a speedy recovery, my dearest.
13. Sweetheart, here’s wishing you a speedy recovery today. You know I love you, right? Well, I do. Always have, always will.
14. Dearest, you don’t deserve to be on the sickbed at the moment. I wish you a fast recovery from every illness. Get well soon.
15. Get well soon, darling. May the Almighty God grant you a speedy recovery and make you hale and hearty again. I love you completely.
16. Dearly beloved, I’m anxiously waiting for you to get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery today and I’ll always be here praying for you.
17. I miss those beautiful moments with you right next to me. Please, get well soon. I love you dearly and I wish you a fast recovery.
18. Now and again, I pray the good Lord grants you a speedy recovery and make you happy and feel better soon. Wishing you a quick recovery.
19. I’ll be praying for you every day till you get back on your feet and feel hale and hearty. I wish you a speedy recovery, dearest.
20. As you lay down on your sickbed, I pray that the Almighty God bless you with good health. Wishing you a fast recovery, beloved.
Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this wonderful collection of get well soon messages for a friend’s family member and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.