In life, humans face many difficulties and hardships that you sometimes get tired of because the issues are like an ocean that goes on forever no matter how hard you try to make things better. But I want you to believe that you can survive your hardships and sorrows, and you will see good days again.
As long as you live, life will always find a way. And if it somehow runs out for you, it’s okay. What’s important is that you’ve tried your best to live life to its fullest before you leave it behind. There’ll always be something new out there waiting for you, in whatever new stage of life you may be in.
If you’re facing a difficult or troubling issue, or if you just need a little encouragement, I hope these bad past better future quotes help. There’s no single quote here that will not work for everyone because you will surely get one of the quotes on this list that will give you what you need in your time of need and speak to your soul.
Bad past better future quotes are the most inspirational quotes you would get on the internet. Enjoy.
Bad Past Better Future Quotes
Almost everyone’s got a bad past and craves a better future because there is a tangible hope in the future which is still within our control than in the past, which has gone beyond control and change, so why don’t you look forward and work towards a better future.
1. A bad past can pave the way for a better future.
2. You’re not stuck with your past. You can choose a better future.
3. Your past can be a great teacher if you let it. Your mistakes are opportunities for growth, and your failures are part of the process that leads to success.
4. You can’t change the past, but you can make the future better by learning from it.
5. It’s only when you’re lost that you truly find yourself. So embrace what life throws at you and know that at the end of it, there will be a better future.
6. Sometimes, it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But when you look back, you’ll be glad you stuck it out.
7. The past is not a dead thing. It’s simply the place we have left behind.
8. The past is not where you are headed. It is where you have been.
9. You cannot change the events of the past, but you can influence how you respond to them.
10. Let’s take this moment to reflect on everything we’ve been through and see how far we’ve come.
11. We are stronger when we face our fears, we are better with every mistake, and we are braver than anyone could ever know. Life is too short not to live it fully.
12. We all have challenges and obstacles. But no matter what’s going on in your life, keep moving forward—because the best is yet to come!
13. If you want to succeed in life, focus on your goals and not the obstacles that get in the way.
14. We have to reach for the stars, even when our eyes are on the ground.
15. A bad past will drive you to a better future. Never let your past haunt you, always look forward and always believe in yourself.
16. No matter how bad your past or how challenging your present circumstances are, there is always a better future waiting for you.
17. We all have choices to make each day. If a bad past is preventing you from living a better future, it’s time to make a change. We are stronger together as a community.
18. If you have been through a bad period in life, do not be discouraged. It is not the end of the world, and a better future is always waiting for you.
19. It’s never too late to leave a better future for your children. Don’t let the past hold you back from achieving your dreams.
20. Let’s face it, most of us have been through the bad, and we’re ready for the better. Now it’s time to change things up!
21. You don’t have to be perfect to be effective. You have to try hard and sometimes make mistakes.
22. Don’t let your bad past define you. Focus on what lies ahead because a better future is waiting!
23. We all have bad pasts that hold us back, but with the right changes, we can move forward and become better people.
24. Don’t judge the past by the mistakes you’ve made; rather, make a better future by fixing them.
25. There is a secret to conquering adversity, and it’s to remember that even though your past was tough, you’re going to have a better future.
26. You can’t change your past, but you can choose a better future for yourself.
27. Don’t be afraid of your past – it will always give you a head start if you respect it.
28. You have to let go of the past and embrace the new. And there’s no better time to do that than now because each day presents a fresh opportunity to start over again.
29. We all have bad days, but we all make the same mistakes. The only way to move forward is to forget your past and focus on your future. The only good thing in life is time.
30. The past is a fire. And the future is a flame. So you better be careful!
31. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
32. Every failure leaves a roadmap that tells you exactly where to start tomorrow.
33. A bad past is no predictor of a better future. It’s only an indicator of what got you here and how to get yourself back where you want to be again.
34. When you have a bad past, it’s easy to make a dark night into a long night. But when you have a better future ahead of you, nothing can stop you from being happy.
35. You can always choose the bad past, but you should never ever choose the bad future.
36. A bad past is not a good reason not to work hard to make a better future.
37. Our past and future are choices. We can choose to look back and recall the pain of bad relationships, or we can move forward with a better future based on the positive experiences we’ve had.
38. You’re better than your past. You’re worth the future.
39. Growing up, I was bullied a lot. It made me feel bad about myself and ultimately made me withdraw from people. Then one day, I learned that my past is not who I am today. My future is what’s going to shape me into the person I want to be.
40. The past is a story, while the future is a mystery. It is in our power to write the best story of our lives every day.
41. Failure is a great teacher. If you want to be successful in life, you’ve got to learn from your mistakes because the future depends on them.
42. When you have a bad day, remember that it’s just a blip on the radar. After all, tomorrow is another day (and so are 5, 10 and 20 years from now).
43. I have faced my greatest fear. And it is time to take a stand.
44. Don’t sweat the little stuff. Take the long view and focus on the future.
45. Getting your bad past behind you and letting go of the negative can help you appreciate a better future.
46. The past can be a bad place, but the future is always brighter.
47. We all have bad childhoods. But you can make your better future happen with hard work, dedication and self-belief.
48. Past is a place you’ll find yourself again, with all of your mistakes and chances for better.
49. The past is a choice. You can start fresh or choose to be stuck in the past.
50. The past may not always be a good place, but it’s a great place to remember that anything is possible.
51. Your past does not have to be a limitation. Your future is yet to be written. Get it started today.
52. You can’t always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.
53. No one can go back and change the things that he has already done, but he can at least make some new choices to improve the things that are left.
54. It’s never too late to change the path you’re on, the road you’re on.
55. Let’s not forget that life is short, and there are always more things to learn and do. Don’t wait for the perfect moment or yesterday’s mistakes, but rather make today’s decisions count.
Everyone should learn from their past mistakes. It’s essential that you don’t repeat the same mistakes twice and learn from them. You may have had a bad past, but your future depends only on yourself. Don’t quit! Get up and fight again. You may be bleeding now, but you will heal again. There’s no reason to surrender when you have the power to turn any setback into a comeback.
Please always remember that whatever is in the past remains there, so don’t let the terrible past you had haunt the beautiful future that awaits you. Life is good and too short to dwell long in that past. So, why don’t you hit that share button and leave a comment below?