Baptism is a Christian religious rite of sprinkling water onto a person’s forehead or immersing them in water, symbolizing purification or regeneration and admission to the Christian Church. It usually is accompanied by the naming of the one being baptized.
There are many ways to celebrate a baptism. One way is to have a baptism cake. A baptism cake is a special cake that can be made for the baptism day. This cake should be made with the same ingredients as any other cake recipe, but it can also be decorated with religious symbols and messages.
Baptism cake quotes and sayings can be used for any baptism, whether for a baby, child or adult. The quotes will add an extra touch to the celebration and make it that much more special. Don’t know where to start?
Here are the best baptism cake quotes and saying for you to use on your cake below.
Baptism Cake Quotes and Sayings
Life is a series of choices. Which way will you choose? You have to know where you’re going before you start walking. But I do not need to be told I am on my way to redemption or that I have found the road less travelled.
1. May this occasion be cherished. Enjoy your baptism!
2. Life is good. Most of life’s best things are free, but Baptism is worth its weight in gold.
3. Jesus loves you and welcomes you to his family.
4. Baptism is the gate of life.
5. Let’s take a moment to remember that baptism is the gateway to eternal life.
6. Brace yourself for the most epic baptism ever.
7. The road to salvation is a long and winding one. Don’t be afraid to take it your way!
8. Prior to beauty and age. Choose God.
9. A brand new start for you and eternal life with God.
10. Baptism is the gateway to eternal life.
11. Happy baptism to all the babies who are growing up to be good men and women in this world. God bless you!
12. On this historic day, warmest wishes to you.
13. Your newborn is a gift. Enjoy your baptism!
14. A newborn is a little piece of starlight that was created by God.
15. Your new life in Christ is welcome.
16. The greatest adventure in your new life in Christ is to see lives transformed by the power of God.
17. You are loved, you are a child of God, and you are welcome here.
18. Be blessed by the waters of baptism.
19. Happy baptism, and good luck in your future.
20. Wishing you a blessed baptism and good luck in this new adventure.
21. Happy Baptism, little one! Godspeed as you develop.
22. There are many unexpected turns in life. But as we progress through life, God’s presence and power are never far away.
23. We commit our child to God’s care on this day and for all time.
24. Today is a big day for our little one. Welcome to the family; age is a virtue.
25. Dreaming of your baptism? It’s the best moment of your life, so enjoy it!
26. A day that marks the beginning of your spiritual journey.
27. This baptism will reveal you’re true identity in Christ.
28. Happy Baptism, little one! Do good deeds for your family!
29. Enjoy fresh starts on your spiritual path. A blessed christening!
30. Happy baptism! Have fun with your family and friend.
31. On your day of baptism, blessings!
32. Godspeed, little one! A blessed christening!
33. Have a great time at your baptism. Good luck getting that sweet water on your face.
34. Happy baptism to you and a lifetime of blessings.
35. You deserve to be celebrated. So let’s celebrate it together.
36. You were washed in water, sanctified in the Spirit, and placed into a community of faith. You are a child of God!
37. Age is a virtue, but beauty is a necessity.
38. Your baptism is the start of the journey to becoming a new person. Enjoy it!
39. Receiving your Baptism is an important step to becoming a true Christian.
40. Free from the bondage of Sin and serving God.
41. Blessings, especially for our little angel.
42. The true fountain of youth is found inside.
43. The angels sing when a child is born.
44. True beauty can be seen when a person ages.
45. She came to Jesus at baptism. She will not leave Him again.
46. Happy Baptism! To the young ones, with all our love and blessings.
47. Baptism is a sacrament, a sign of God’s love for you and your commitment to following him.
48. Eternally in His arms.
49. Give thanks for your eternal life and welcome the blessings of this holy season!
50. May you be born again of water and the Holy Spirit.
51. Welcome to the world of Christianity!
52. May God keeps you safe whether you are awake or asleep.
53. The moment of baptism is a joyous one that forever binds a child to God.
54. You make us happy and loving. A blessed christening!
55. Dear infant, congratulations and happy christening!
56. You are not only a blessing to our family but also a true treasure. Happy Baptism, little one!
57. Wishing my sweet baby girl a happy baptism. May she grow up to be an amazingly kind and considerate person!
58. You may not realize it, but you’re embarking on a new life.
59. Born today: a new beginning, a fresh start.
60. Make today a day to remember that you are never too old to age gracefully in God.
61. One little face embodies all of God’s grace.
62. You only have one life to live. You can be stuck inside the world forever. You’re welcome.
63. From the tender arms of God to ours.
64. The water of baptism cleanses and sanctifies, making you fit for the kingdom of God.
65. Welcome to the family of God. You are blessed, and you are beautiful! We are so proud of you!
66. One baptism, one faith, and one Lord.
67. May you become blessed and attractive. Enjoy your baptism!
68. Wherever you are, whatever you do, God is at work in your life.
69. God bless you and your infant! A blessed christening!
70. Happy Baptism Day! Here’s to your future and all the joys that lie ahead.
71. Remember, every child has a God-given right to start their life off with a fresh start.
72. Happy baptism, little one! Good luck!
73. On this day, we celebrate your first step into life. We’re so excited about what’s to come! Happy Baptism!
74. Baptism is not just a milestone but an entrance into your new life.
75. The baptism of the Spirit is what makes life worth living!
76. Baptism is a symbol of our faith and a call to follow Jesus Christ.
77. Every person who accepts the Son has eternal life.
78. This is the time to celebrate your baptism and rejoice in the new life you are about to start. Be blessed, enjoy your baptism and become attractive.
79. Celebrate new life and new beginnings with the Baptism of your precious child.
80. Wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavours, little one!
81. Celebrating your child’s baptism with the whole family was a special way to start a new chapter.
82. Welcome to the family of God.
83. On the day of your christening, best wishes!
84. Today is a feast! The best kind of celebration is a life that’s been changed.
85. The baptism of water is the start of a new life.
86. Babies are wonderful and loved. Congratulations!
87. There is no greater gift than to be born again.
88. Wishing you a lifetime of new beginnings, strength and joy. Happy baptism, little one!
89. Best wishes for your baptismal day, little one!
90. Your baptism is a private celebration between you and the God who loves you.
91. A fresh start in Christ.
92. Happy birthday, little one. May you become strong and wise in God.
93. Baptism is a moment of transformation marked by the gift of God’s grace and promise of eternal life.
94. Welcome to the world of Christianity!
95. Beauty is but skin deep with age. Happy baptism.
96. Welcome to the world of Christianity! I wish you love and blessings on this day.
97. Put all of your heart’s trust in the Lord.
98. Your baptism day is the greatest day of your life! Enjoy it!
99. Happy baptism, our little one who is on his way to becoming a man! Here are too many more years of happy memories.
100. Bless this newborn as he develops. Merry Christmas!
101. From above, a small blessing for us.
102. Chart your own course into the future. Happy baptism to you!
103. Let your light shine like a diamond and let it sparkle with love and truth.
104. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
105. You’ll be forever changed when you become a member of the Kingdom of God.
106. Baptism is a gateway to a moment of truth and a new beginning.
107. Wish you well-being, joy, and a stunning year. Happy baptism day!
108. May you become blessed with the blessings of Jesus Christ so that you can share it with others. Happy Easter to you!
109. It’s great to be older, wiser and better in Christ.
110. Celebrate the special day with our adorable baby shower invitations.
Hopefully, this list of Baptism cake quotes and sayings will help you find a little inspiration or the right quote to give to your favourite relative who is getting baptized. Either way, you want to pick something they like and meaningful while they are having the cake.
These sayings and quotes will help you look at Baptism in a new light, so take your time and see what resonates with you or with the person getting baptized. You will certainly be glad that you spent the time reading these baptism quotes when you have a great one for their special day.