A woman of substance is one who has developed herself and her talents, and who has something to offer her community and the world. She is a woman who has learned to value herself and she projects that confidence in all aspects of her life. A woman of substance is self-confident, self-reliant, strong and independent.
She knows what she wants from life, what she stands for, what her values are and how she intends to live by them. She does not need anyone’s approval or acceptance. She knows what she wants out of life, whether it be success at work or relationships with family and friends. She doesn’t let other people define her or limit her growth but rather uses their opinions as a guidepost toward becoming an even better version of herself.
A woman of substance takes responsibility for herself and her actions – both good and bad – no matter where they occur or whom they affect. She recognizes when she has done wrong and apologizes or makes amends accordingly. Here below are some of the best be a woman of substance quotes you can use or send to someone. Enjoy.
Be a Woman of Substance Quotes
A woman of substance does not rely on others for happiness; rather, she makes happiness happen through hard work and perseverance despite difficult circumstances. She does not depend on others for validation but instead relies on herself for confidence.
1. Be a Woman of Substance, Be strong and be smart, but most importantly, be yourself.
2. Be a Woman of Substance. Be unique and grant your life purpose by being who you are.
3. The best way to be a woman of substance is by creating your own opportunities, not waiting for them to happen.
4. Be a woman of substance. Own your story and never apologize for who you are.
5. The most powerful thing you can do is to be a woman of substance. You are beautiful, intelligent and capable. You have the power to create change. Be a woman of substance today.
6. Be a woman of substance. Be the CEO of your own life, the queen of your universe and a leader in the world around you.
7. Be a woman of substance, not just a woman. Be strong and smart and confident. Be strong in your beliefs.
8. Being a woman of substance means owning up to your mistakes and striving for better every day.
9. Being a woman of substance means making things happen for yourself, for your life and for the world around you.
10. You are a woman of substance. You don’t get bogged down by the things that life throws at you, but you rise up and face them head-on with grit and determination.
11. Be a woman of substance, learn how to make the most of what you’ve got. Don’t waste time being bitter or jealous. Use your past as a launching point for something great in the future.
12. Be a Woman of Substance. Be a woman who makes things happen. Be a woman who challenges the status quo and pursues her goals.
13. Be a Woman of Substance. Be what you want, not what others expect of you.
14. Be a woman of substance. Learn something new every day and find a new way to help others every day.
15. Be a woman of substance. Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, but don’t forget that who you are and what you do are more important than what you’re wearing or what your title is.
16. Be a woman of substance, not just a pretty face. Be strong and fearless, yet graceful and elegant. Be sure to always be yourself because no one else will ever have it all together as you do.
17. Be a woman of substance. Stand for something, Be yourself and Be proud of who you are and what you have.
18. Be a woman of substance. Be brave enough to be vulnerable. Be strong enough to let someone in and never shut them out.
19. Be a woman of substance, not a woman of size. Be confident in your body and the strength that it holds within.
20. You are strong and powerful. The world is your oyster, but you need to take a deep breath and remember that it’s okay to be a woman of substance.
21. The truth is women of substance are those who have a compelling story to tell and the courage to share it. They are true to themselves, their passions, and their ideas.
22. Women of substance are courageously unafraid to walk the path of their dreams.
23. Be a woman of substance. Be confident, strong and courageous, but don’t forget to be kind, caring and empathetic.
24. Be a woman of substance. Be yourself. Be happy. Be successful. Be the best version of yourself you can be because it will take you further than any other path you could ever take.
25. Be a woman of substance. Be someone who will not be easily swayed, intimidated or persuaded. Be a woman who knows her worth.
26. Be a woman of substance. Be strong in your convictions and make a difference.
27. Be a woman of substance. You have the power to make a difference in this world, and it starts with you. Live your life with passion and purpose.
28. It’s not how you start; it’s how you finish. Be a woman of substance; don’t settle for anything less than what you’re capable of achieving.
29. When you are a woman of substance, others see the good in you, no matter what. Be confident and believe in yourself!
30. Be a woman of substance. Be the woman in your life who has answers and is a source of inspiration.
31. Woman of substance. Woman of confidence. A woman who knows what she wants knows how to get it and doesn’t need a man to do it for her.
32. You are a woman of substance. Never settle for less than what you deserve because you are capable of so much more.
33. You are a woman of substance. Don’t fall prey to the notion that you can’t do something because it’s not “feminine”.
34. A woman of substance doesn’t depend on anyone but herself. She’s got what she needs and she’s doing fine on her own.
35. Be a woman of substance, not just in looks. Be a woman of character.
36. The world is waiting to see you shine. Be a woman of substance!
37. Be a woman of substance, not a woman of words. Be confident and courageous. Don’t let your past define who you are today.
38. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who does what she says she’s going to do, speaks from the heart and doesn’t hold back.
39. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who knows what she wants, knows how to get it, and does it.
40. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who chooses to be what she is, and not just what she thinks other people want her to be.
41. Be a woman of substance. Be strong. Be courageous. Be confident. Don’t let anyone dictate your thoughts or actions. You’re worth more than anyone can ever take from you, so don’t waste your time trying to please people who aren’t worth pleasing in the first place.
42. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who has power, who is strong and intelligent. Be a woman who accomplishes things because you know how to get there.
43. Be a woman of substance. You are the only one who can create your life. Take charge and create it the way you want it!
44. Be a woman of substance, a woman who takes responsibility for her life, and a woman who is real.
45. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who shows up. Be a mother who leads the way by example.
46. Be the woman of substance. Be someone who lives the values that you believe in and let those values guide your behaviour.
47. Be a woman of substance, a woman who does what she loves, who carries on despite setbacks, who learn from her mistakes and who never give up!
48. Be a woman of substance. Be a woman who isn’t afraid to stand up for her beliefs, who isn’t afraid to challenge others when she thinks they’re wrong.
49. Be a woman of substance. Be self-assured, be brave, and be someone who makes the world better.
49. Be a woman of substance. Be someone who moves through life with passion, enthusiasm, and purpose in every step.
50. Be a woman who never gives up on her dreams. Be a woman of substance, not just skin and bones. Be a woman with the grace, dignity, and strength that comes from inside you.
I do hope you enjoyed going through these be a woman of substance quotes, kindly comment below and share with others.