There are so many people who have difficult times in their life and they fail to be happy. They don’t see happiness as a choice and they think that it depends on the circumstances that surround them. If you are one of them, it is time for you to change your life. You need to begin thinking differently about this whole thing and start looking for ways how you can be happy no matter where you are and what circumstances surround you.
You should not wait for something good to happen to you so that you become happy. Happiness comes from inside of your heart and from your soul, not from the things that surround you or from people who are around you.
It doesn’t mean that the more things you will have in your life, the happier you will feel about yourself. The only way to be truly happy is to believe that there is always a reason to smile even if something wrong happens with you or around because there is always light at the end of every tunnel and every situation has its positive sides, even if they’re hard to see sometimes.
When life deals you a difficult time, it can be hard to pull yourself out of the void. We might feel short of breath and worry that things might never get better. It’s considered the best to use a positive outlook in life.
This certainly doesn’t mean we’ll never complain about anything or try to get our anger off our chest. It is natural to be upset about certain things, but how does one make it out of hard times and become happy?
Here are a few on be happy in difficult times quotes that might help you be a little happier during those stressful times:
Be Happy in Hard Times Quotes
It is easy to be happy when life is going your way but it is a lot harder to be happy when life is giving you hard times. When you are facing difficult times, you may find it hard to stay positive, but it can be done. Remember that this too shall pass. Difficult times don’t last forever.
1. Look at the bright side. It can be hard to see a bright side when you are hurting or going through a tough time, but there is always something good in every situation. Look for it and focus on the good things. You will feel better if you do.
2. Everyone struggles with hard times in life at some point, when this happens it can be hard to see anything positive in the situation and understand how to get through it. While you can’t make the circumstances go away, you can take steps to remain happy during these times.
3. When you’re going through a tough time, feeling happy can feel like an impossible task. But it’s not! You just need to focus on the right things. Accept the situation. If you want to move forward, you need to stop looking at what could have been and accept your current situation.
4. Think about how this situation could benefit you later on in life. Find meaning in what is happening and try to see how it could positively impact your future if possible. Even if there isn’t anything positive about your current situation.
5. The best way to be happy is to focus on all the good things in life. Don’t let anything bring you down! Be grateful for everything good that has happened today – it could always be worse. And tomorrow will always come with new opportunities! So when times get tough, remember these words of wisdom.
6. Be happy in hard times by keeping your mind busy with something else: It can be hard. It can be tough. But it can also be beautiful. It can also be worth it. Being happy in difficult times is possible.
7. The practice of being joyful in touch times means that we don’t allow ourselves to be sucked into the negative energy around us. It doesn’t mean pretending that nothing is wrong or that everything is okay. It means looking deeply into what is going on and not allowing ourselves to get caught in the vortex of negativity.
8. Don’t let anything stop you from living the life that you want. Keep moving forward! Life can be tough at times, but don’t give up!. Just smile and keep pushing towards your dreams.
9. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Joyful living does not require us to turn a blind eye toward troubles, problems and suffering but simply a choice not to be reduced by them.
10. Be happy in hard times by focusing on the good things in life: There is so much to be thankful for. Don’t let anything ruin your day!
11. When things go wrong, don’t forget that you are amazing! Stay positive and just keep going! You deserve to be happy, no matter what. You are a great person!
12. Life isn’t always joyous and wonderful. We all have times when we’re sad, disappointed or angry. But we don’t have to let our negative emotions control our lives, or prevent us from being happy.
13. Be happy in difficult times, Be happy in dark times Be happy in times when life is hard, Be happy when the future is uncertain, Be happy when things don’t go your way.
14. You can be sad, but if you don’t give up, You can be happy, but if you don’t give up, Think about ho, you’ll be happy in a minute.
15. Be happy in hard times by feeling good about yourself: No matter what happens, believe in yourself and keep smiling!
16. Be happy in difficult times, and in the difficult time, you will find joy, for it is the difficult time that makes you stronger
17. When you’re sad and life just doesn’t seem worth living. When your dreams don’t come true, Then you can look around, smile, look within you and discover the greatness within. With this, you will be happy and glad because difficult times build strong people.
18. Be joyful in hard times death is a part of life, it can happen to anyone, It’s the things that you do, It’s the life we live.
19. Be joyful in difficult times, It’s a new way of being strong. There’s a reason for everything in life, And every ending is a beginning of a new phase.
20. When times are tough, be happy. When times are good, be happy again. When times are bad, be happy, When times are tough, be happy. Be happy in difficult times.
21. Be happy in difficult times, Be happy in difficult times, Be happy in difficult times, because it’s The Time When You Get To Shine!
22. Be happy in difficult times, And in the difficult time, You will find joy, For it is the difficult time, that makes you strong.
23 Be happy in difficult times, Be so happy in hard times, Because the hard times will pass, And you’ll be okay in the end.
24 It’s not always easy, It’s not always fun, To be joyful in tough times. But in the end, Its a choice,
For the way we behave
25. When you are in a low mood, try your best to let out a smile, to give a smiling attitude, to make a positive joyful attitude.
26. Happiness is not always something that comes easy to us, especially when we are faced with difficult times. But the thing that you need to remember is that your happiness and how you feel should always come first.
27. When things go wrong, When people betray you, When you feel unloved, be happy, keep your mind on the good things, keep smiling, it brings the best out of you and makes you stronger.
28. To be joyful in tough times,
It’s not a chore, Its something that you can do. It’s something you should do.
29. If you are down, or you get hurt,
Then turn to, look for the sunshine in the sky, let it shine on you and make you happy, some things do happen for a reason and most times they make us stronger and better.
30. Being joyful is a choice, But when times are rough, It might be a little hard, But giving a positive joyful attitude is not just a choice, It’s the only choice you have.
31. A positive joyful attitude during difficult times gives you the power to persevere. No matter how much you have been through in your life, there is always something that makes you happy.
32. If you’re having a tough time, Just smile, be happy. Worrying about life is a waste of time. It won’t change anything.
33. In life our happiness is measured by, The things we have to give up and, The things we have to do, But, to do any of these is to give up, So we must take joy, In what we
34. When times get tough, And your every hope has been crushed, You’ll be a champion if you stay positive and happy in difficult times, Be happy in hard times, Because the difficult times will pass, And you’ll be okay in the end.
35. When you’re down When you’re out When you’re about to give up, Know that there is a reason to be happy. It’s not easy to be happy in difficult times, but feeling happy can make it easier to cope with the difficulties.
36. Be happy in difficult times,
. You can choose to let circumstances determine your mood, or you can choose to be happy despite circumstances.
37. When you are in a difficult time, it’s a hard time, It’s hard but you’ll get through, Just try and smile,
nd you’ll learn to keep your joy and your positivity.
38. Being happy doesn’t mean ignoring the bad things that happen to us and those around us. It means finding happiness in spite of the bad things that happen to us and those around us.
39. Being joyful and happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to see beyond the imperfections and to love and enjoy what you have. You don’t need more time, you just need to decide.
40. Even though you may be going through some hard times right now, just know that it will get better soon. Just keep smiling, keep being happy, keep on pushing forward and don’t give up!
41. Don’t worry about the things you can’t control- they will be taken care of when the time comes for them to happen or not happen at all! So just focus on what you can control: yourself and your happiness!
42. It’s a hard world we live in but you can still be happy, If you’re just aware, that you’re in a tough world and loving life, It’s not a crime, It’s an art.
43. Touched by a feeling of joy as it arises, we can learn to smile inwardly, or even outwardly. The smile is the beginning of a spiritual practice. A gentle smile helps us to be calm and strong amid chaos and confusion. We can choose to be happy and build happiness for those around us.
44. We all have adversity, but we are all different like snowflakes, We all have challenges to face, But in the end, we’ll learn to be one with joy.
45. When you’re sad and life just doesn’t seem worth living, when your dreams don’t come to, then you can look around and discover greatness and happiness within.
46. No matter what your situation, you can always find a reason to be happy. It’s important to remember that even if things are going for you, there’s always something to be happy about. If something horrible happens, stay positive and find the silver lining in everything.
46. Sometimes we have to go through hard times to get to a better place. Hard times make us feel like we are alone, but God is always with us.
47. How do I keep a positive joyful attitude during difficult times?
It’s difficult to do but that’s the way to do it. And as we keep on trying to do it, We can’t fail.
48. It’s hard to keep a positive joyful attitude in stressful times, But you have to have joy, If you’re not positive and joyful, You’ll never achieve your dreams.
49. When life gets tough, I don’t let it get me down, Instead, I give it my all and enjoy every moment of it,
It’s not about how you’re feeling, it’s about how you’re thinking and feeling,
50. A positive attitude can make the difference between an amazing life and a meaningless existence. Your attitude determines your happiness, not your circumstances.
51. When times are rough and the days are dull, make sure you keep your positive joyful attitude, life’s a nightmare, but don’t dwell, give your dreams a fighting chance, and be stronger than you’ve ever been before.
52. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel, even when you’re down and out, don’t let the world take you down, don’t let it get you down.
53. Life is like a roller coaster, thinking of it negatively but sometimes you have to give yourself a dare, It’s what you need to experience the fun.
54. The real you is the one who smiles when the rain is pouring down and the wind is whirling through, and the world calls you a fool, you just keep on smiling, and keep on dreaming.
55. We can choose to be affected by the world or we can choose to affect the world. Joy does not come from what you do. It flows into everything you do and thins out of it. You don’t have to act a certain way or please anyone. You can just be who you are and feel good about yourself.
56. If you want to make all the darkness go away, You need to be like a shining star, Not just a quiet little glow.
57. If life is unfair then try to look at the good things that life can give and in the end, It’s all about the attitude you take.
58. When the dark days come we have a choice, we can choose to feel angry or we can choose to show joy. In difficult times, you’ll probably find yourself doing things you wouldn’t normally do.
59. The truth is, bad things happen to good people all the time. No matter how positive you may try to be, there will undoubtedly be setbacks and unpleasant events in your life.
60. However, you’re here because you know that life isn’t about being perfect. You’re here because you know that when bad things happen, it’s essential that you stay positive and look for the good.
61. That’s the way it goes. There are going to be tough times, but they don’t have to stop you from being happy. They should inspire and motivate you to keep moving forward.
62. Being happy in difficult times takes a lot of work. It’s not enough to just brush off the bad stuff — you have to understand that good things are most likely to come to you when you’re feeling down. The worse things get, the more that you’ll notice opportunities, good and bad.
63. The toughest thing about being happy is this: it takes work. You can’t just sit back and wait for bad things to happen so you can start feeling better — something has to go wrong first before something good happens. But when something bad does happen, don’t let it ruin your day.
64. When sadness comes your way, don’t be sad, keep smiling and singing because you’ll find that joy is all around.
65. Those things unseen, we call miracles and those things we call miracles, we call miracles. Try to believe in the power of a positive attitude, it’s the miracle you need to go through things unseen.
66. Happiness and joy is a decision. You can choose to be happy, and you can choose to feel joy. And it may not be easy at first, but once you make that decision, you are on your way to a more positive life.
67. You can learn to give a positive joyful attitude during difficult times. It is not difficult. The word difficult is a tool of the enemy to prevent us from achieving our dreams and to bring us down to the depths of suffering.
68. Joy comes from within. It comes from choosing an optimistic view of life and focusing on the positive aspects of any situation no matter what happens in your life
69. When life is sad your tears are falling, you have to remember to be happy, try to remember to be thankful and also remember to remain positive.
70. Positive and negative both are the parts of our life. Positive is good but negative makes us strong. So, we should try to be happy in difficult times because hard times never last, they may stay for a long time but not forever. We should always remember that.
71. No matter how hard the times, the smile will always be a part of the face, No matter what you struggle through the days, The smile will always be there to cheer you up.
72. Even though I’m feeling down, I’m only one step away from good. I can make it seem like I’m fine, just a few more steps and I’ll be okay.
73. During the good times, I worked hard to make things better, But during the bad times, I worked hard to make things brighter. It’s important to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. In other words, it’s a good idea to focus on the positive and not dwell on what you don’t have. If you do that, you’ll find that being happy in difficult situations is easier than you think.
74. The positive attitude has been shown to make people happier and more productive than negative thinking, which according to this study by Harvard University researchers, “has no basis in science” and that happy people are more likely to persevere through difficult situations.
75. Life’s ups and downs can be hard to handle. This year has been a particularly difficult one, what with all the deaths in my family and the death of my father-in-law. Life is short, and we should make the most of it.
76. We can’t always control the things that happen to us, but we can decide how we respond to those things. If you’re struggling with a loss — a loved one who’s passed away, for example — don’t let it overwhelm you; instead, make the most of it. Live life to the fullest every day.
77. In this world there are two kinds of people: those who see difficulty as a test and those who are happy and see it as an opportunity to grow stronger. Be the latter one. You deserve happiness even in a difficult situation.
78. It’s easy to look for the silver lining when things go wrong, but it’s a lot harder to let ourselves be happy in the hard times that come our way.
79. You can’t always control the things that happen to you, but you can control your attitude around them. Smile, be happy, it’s obvious the times are hard but you will always pull through with your smile.
80. You’re not going to be happy all of the time. You may have a lot of good days and bad days, but each one is just as important as the next. Some days are going to be better than others, but even a bad day is still better than a good day that never comes.
81. You need to make an effort to focus on the positive aspects of your life and recognize how lucky you are. If you don’t, you’ll find yourself in a downward spiral where everything seems worse than it is. That’s when fear creeps in and makes your life seem impossible to improve.
82. Even in hard times, we can be happy. Being happy is a choice, and no matter what is going on in our lives, we can still choose to be happy if we want to be. Here are some beautiful quotes about being happy in hard times.
83. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it. Happy people build their inner world. Unhappy people blame their outer world.
84. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many years you’ve been dating the wrong men or women – no matter what has happened or what will happen – there is always hope, always a chance that you can find joy, love and happiness. But first, you must choose to be happy.
85. There is a difference between being happy and being content. You can be happy even in difficult situations if you are content with what you have..
86. It’s easy to be happy when everything is going well for you. The hard part is to be happy when things aren’t going your way. Do not let your circumstances determine your happiness, it’s up to you.
87. If you want to be happy don’t try to figure out what you want, instead, figure out why you want it. Being grateful for what you have will make you happier than getting all that you want.
88. Happiness isn’t about getting what we want all the time, it’s about enjoying what we have and loving who we are no matter what happens or what changes along the way.
89. We don’t always have a choice. Sometimes sadness, sorrow, or grief will find us. But we always have a choice to be happy. #Happy heals
90. Know that you’re not alone in the struggle to find happiness; sometimes, it can be so hard. But remember to always stay hopeful.
91. Happiness can be found in the little moments, even though bad times can be good times if you learn from them. Find happiness in bad times, it can come out good in the end.
92. In difficult times, remember that happiness is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. It is the knowledge that something else is more important than you are. Be happy, be brave, be bold and be humble enough to recognize your weaknesses. Never stop being happy no matter how hard it gets.
93. The greatest joy comes not when things go always good for you, but when you love God in the dark valleys where you find yourself and He strengthens your faith to rise above the storm. Life is full of difficulties but it is only through trials that we can experience how strong we are; how our faith can become unshakeable.
94. Happiness is a choice. It’s not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them that makes us happy. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts and nothing else.
95. Happiness is not something ready-made, it comes from your actions even in difficult situations! So Smile because it happened!
96. Difficult times always create opportunities for you to experience more love in your life. Smile, focus on gratitude. Think about all the things in your life that you’re grateful for; this will help put things into perspective and help you stay upbeat during hard times.
97. Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.
98. Be happy with what you have and what you have achieved. Be optimistic about the future, and whatever decisions and goals you may have for it. Stay positive, forever.
99. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations, look down, feel happy and move on. Never lose the joy of living, even when the times are tough.
100. When you look back on this time next year with a smile, don’t say I didn’t tell you so…have a good laugh and remember all the joys of this season and what better to do than just be yourself.
You can choose to be happy. When things get tough and the whole world seems to be against you, it is your willingness to see the good in life that builds your resilience. It’s not just about being blind to the bad but seeing the positive in all of those obstacles. These be happy in hard times messages will help you a lot.