Life has its ups and downs, but to continue our lives as happy ones, we must forever strive to be optimistic. Having a positive outlook is what makes life better and sweeter. Having a loved one in a mood that is unpleasant can be something worrisome to you and for you to be reading this right now means you are an angel and you have so much love for your loved ones.
Remember that healthy relationships are built on trust and demonstrations of unconditional love that’s why you need to share with those you love all the sweetness this page offers. Being happy and being loved can not be separated. Just a few minutes of tenderness can bring joy to your loved one’s life.
So, below are be happy my love quotes which will not only offer your loved ones great inspiration but will also help you create a more loving, secure, and happy relationship.
Be Happy My Love Quotes
Be happy, my love; you have much in common with birds. They are free and carefree. They can fly wherever they wish and live their lives to the fullest. So be happy, fly like a bird, and make the most of life.
1. My love, be happy. Don’t let the troubles and stress of life weigh you down, be free like a bird. Enjoy yourself, do everything you have always wanted to, love everybody around you, and make the most of life.
2. Hey! Be happy in life like the birds fly, and you will enjoy being alive. No one is more like a bird in personality than you. Other birds look up to you and admire your free spirit and carefree attitude. Like all good birds, you live life at your own pace and are fearless, loving every moment of your life.
3. You are one of the happiest and freest beings a human can be. Be sure you do not leave a stone unturned because you might never know what to find. Life is short and beautiful. Fly with your heart and let it guide you. Be happy.
4. Love is the most beautiful and peaceful feeling in the world. You will only find true happiness when you find your true passion. Make every day your favourite day by always being happy and grateful for what you have in life, my love.
5. Sweetheart, remind yourself every day to always be happy and grateful. Each day is a gift, and it has your name written all over it. Positivity is key to a happy life. Look for the silver lining in everyday situations, and always focus on the good you have in your life.
6. Don’t ever let life’s challenges take away your happiness. Choosing to be happy doesn’t mean that life will stop challenging you. It’s simply a decision to embrace the happiness that is already there, as well as the good things to come.
9. Trying to be happy doesn’t mean you’ll never have another bad day. It’s simply a decision to embrace the good things in life, especially the good things coming your way. There will always be challenges, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be happy. Choosing happiness is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
10. If you’re having a bad day, remember that it’s not permanent. You can take control of your future by being compassionate toward yourself and happy with what you already have.
11. Babe, when life throws you a curve ball, keep your chin up. You don’t have to worry because even if you have a lot of things on your plate and deadlines to meet, I will always be here with you to get you there on time.
12. Your life is an extraordinary journey that deserves courage and happiness. Every day, I am a little more aware that there’s plenty left to experience, and you are exactly where you need to be.
13. Don’t ever let life’s challenges take away your happiness. You are a human and have a long way to go, but don’t lose sight of the fact that you’re on an adventure. No matter what life throws at you, be my happy love.
14. Learn to react positively to life issues, and you’ll be surprised by how much more fulfilling life becomes. No matter what happens in life, don’t ever let it change your spirit. No matter what happens, find the silver lining in everything. Stay happy, my love.
15. No matter how many problems will cross your way, you’ll always be able to overcome them and stay positive about life. Happiness is a choice, not a result of how lucky you are. You’re in control of your happiness. Be happy, my love
16. Happiness is all about making the right decisions. It’s not where you’ve been that matters but where you’re going. Don’t let life problems take away your happiness, and don’t forget to smile. It’s up to you to keep your chin up and stay positive. Be happy, my love.
17. The greatest gift you can give yourself is happiness. You deserve to be happy. Happiness is being at peace with yourself, and you’re not always going to be happy. But that’s part of the journey too. Keep on keepin’ on, my love!
18. Smile big! Life is too short to complain or be negative. It’s what you do with the situation that makes you who you are. Life is too short to be anything but happy, so please keep smiling through the challenges life throws at you. Be happy, my love.
19. Sometimes, life throws us a curveball. When life does, we consider it a challenge. If you’re feeling down and out, remember to be happy and keep smiling. Always know that I will always be here for you. Be happy, my love.
20. Remember to find happiness daily and share it, my love. Life is too short not to be happy. Love is too short to be stressed about it. So enjoy every moment of your life. Hold on to the things that make you happy, even when they get hard. Be happy, babe.
21. Life is hard, but I wouldn’t give it up for the world. You may not see everything, but you’ll always be the one who makes my day. I don’t ask you to be perfect; I ask you to be happy. Because when we are happy, the rest will take care of itself.
22. I don’t expect you to be perfect, but I want you to be happy. We all need laughter and happiness in our lives because life is too short to spend it unhappy. Be happy, my love.
23. Don’t try to be perfect. Be happy, love. Don’t worry about what you’re not doing or haven’t done; just look at what you have done. And enjoy it. That’s life! I don’t expect you to be perfect, only to be honest. If you know what you want and you work hard, it’ll happen.
24. Life is going to give you heartaches and disappointments. But if you can’t handle those, then you better stop, and you better start again somewhere else.
Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions and choices. I want you to be happy
25. Oh, my love. If there is one thing you need to hear, it’s this: You are enough. Don’t ever let the challenges of life take away your happiness. Your smile, love, and laughter are all you need to live a full and happy life.
26. Don’t ever let the outer challenges of life take away your happiness. Your smile, love, and laughter are all you need to make every day more beautiful. Live passionately!
27. You might be going through something hard, but don’t let that stop you from being happy. Who knows what will happen next? Live life to the fullest!
28. The most special time of your life is when you have those tough days, and you still feel happy and content. Life challenges can be overcome with a smile and a little faith in yourself.
29. When life is challenging, keep your smile on. Always remember that you are happy, even when others are not. Don’t let the small things make you feel small. You are a big girl in the biggest world. And to me, that’s something to celebrate. Be happy, my love.
30. It’s easy to feel small and unimportant when confronted with challenges in your life. But you are big… incredibly big. To me, your world is enormous, meaningful, and beautiful. Stay happy. Sweetheart.
31. Everyone faces challenges. And success isn’t always immediate. But one thing is certain – being small is nothing to be ashamed of. We should all feel comfortable and confident in our skin. Always be happy.
32. You might see bigger or thinner girls or more beautiful girls. But you are great, and that should be celebrated. You have always deserved to love yourself! Don’t let your insecurities get the best of you. Today is the day to shine, and you are beautiful. Try saying a positive affirmation to yourself whenever you start to doubt yourself.
33. No matter what you do or who you are, you deserve to hear these words. You don’t have to apologize for being a perfectly imperfect human being. You are the best, and I love you. Happiness is not something that happens to you; it’s something you bring about in yourself and others.
34. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy the things that bring it. You may not be able to raise a family, but you can raise your kids right. If you don’t know what to do with yourself, study people who are better than you. If you find yourself unhappy, ask someone happier than you to show you how to live. All that matters is for you to be happy, my love.
35. If you study the habits of those around you, you may be able to improve your own. If you’re unable to raise a family, mentor those around you. If you don’t know what to do with yourself, learn from the masters and apply their strategies to your life.
36. You don’t have to be rich and famous to be happy; you just have to be content with who you are. The best way to get yourself thinking straight is to surround yourself with people who are more positive than you are.
37. Happiness is hard to find, but it’s easy to see when you know where to look. Finding yourself miserable is a big problem…but you can do something about it! Happiness isn’t something you purchase; it’s something you commit to.
38. The things you spend money on can give you quality and happiness. Your family is the most important thing in your life, and you want to do everything you can to keep them safe and healthy, so spend whatever it takes to make them happy. Secrets make more people rich than anything else, so if you want true wealth and happiness, then do things nobody knows about and tell no one.
39. There are times in life when it feels like everything is falling apart, and you wonder if even happiness is possible. You’re not alone, sweetheart. I know how you feel because I’ve felt the same way myself. But know this, never let anything take away your happiness.
40. There will be difficult times in life, and it may seem like everything is falling apart. The truth is that you’re not alone. I’ve been through it too, and it isn’t easy, but I can assure you that happiness is possible for everyone.
41. For most of my life, I struggled with an identity that wasn’t working for me. I didn’t know who I was, what I wanted to be, or why it seemed like things just kept falling apart. It’s a lonely feeling when you don’t fully understand why you are the way you are but don’t give up on yourself.
42. Love hurts, but it’s part of life. Small-talking and candlelight dinners are all well and good, but even Shakespeare said, ‘for there is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists or simulate it where it does not.’
43. Life is full of challenges, and it’s all about how you deal with them. I have learned that no matter how bad a day is, there’s always tomorrow. And that is all I need to be happy. Happiness is found in not grasping good things but instead inside you.
44. Happiness is a journey, not a state of mind. Nothing is ever certain until you have faced it and conquered it. You only get one chance at success. Make it extraordinary. Be happy, my love.
45. Even though life is tough, there’s no need to be a stranger. We can always overcome the bad and keep going despite whatever stands in our way. When you are at the gym, you will be pushed past your limits. You will sweat and feel it in your muscles. But the moment you reach that point, the rest is easy, and that is how life is.
46. Get out and go for it! You never know what the new day will bring. Life is not just a series of challenges, but it’s also an opportunity to learn and grow. So don’t ever let life’s challenges take away your happiness, my love.
47. Keep moving forward. In times of happiness, take time to look at the beauty in your life – don’t ever let life’s challenges take away your happiness. You deserve to be happy, my love.
48. Life’s not always a bed of roses, but you should never let challenges or adversity get in the way of your happiness. Keep smiling; you will see the results in no time!
49. When you softly tell me you love me, my heart does a flip-flop, and I can’t help but smile. I love you, and making you happy is my priority.
50. Life is so much more than just getting through the day. It’s about making memories that last a lifetime and sharing those moments with someone special. When you feel sad, call me. I promise always to make you happy.
51. You’re never given a second chance to say I’m sorry. So take the time to live by your core values, be honest with yourself and others, and ensure you’re always doing what brings you joy.
52. Happiness is not something we discover; it is something we choose. Be happy, my love.
53. Happiness is not something that happens to you; it’s something you create. Happiness is not your end goal; it’s a journey, so don’t do things that make you unhappy.
54. Happiness is a choice you make and an attitude you carry with you. Happiness can be produced at a moment’s notice when you decide to smile and be grateful for your blessings.
55. Happiness is not a coincidence. It’s the result of hard work and great attitudes. So, don’t wait any longer to spread happiness to others!
56. Happiness is a choice. You can’t make life perfect, but you can improve it daily. No matter how dark things get, remember: the moon always seems brighter when you’re around. Stay happy, my love.
57. It’s always darkest before dawn. You’ve got to walk through the darkness for a little while before the sun. Life is not about the number of breaths we take but about the moments that take our breath away.
58. Be brave, and you will be happy. Happiness is the best motivation, keep smiling and be happy. I am here for you—to love, laugh, and celebrate every day.
59. I will always be there for you, as much as I love you. Life’s too short to be anything but happy, so let’s make the most of it. When your heart is full of so much love, you don’t need anything else.
60. Happiness is not something ready-made; it comes from your actions. Happiness is a choice, and it’s up to you to choose to be happy. Be happy, my love.
61. Happiness comes from pursuing what you love. Don’t let anyone convince you that your dreams are foolish or that you don’t have what it takes to achieve them. Go for it! You can do it. I will always be here, cheering you on.
62. It’s not about being a certain way; it’s about doing things that bring you joy. Happiness is a way of life, and that’s how I want you to live your life. To be happy and filled with so much joy.
63. Babe, I want you to live every day with so much happiness and laughter. I want you to be grateful we met and be happy even when I am not there with you. I want to be the source of your happiness. I love you, sweetheart.
64. No matter what happens, I want you to be happy. I want you to forget the past and enjoy the present. I am always waiting for your next move; please don’t make me regret it.
64. Nothing makes me happier than making you happy. Even if I’m not around, it’s what I’ll have in mind. It doesn’t matter what happens. As long as you’re happy, that matters to me.
65. I know you’ll find what you’re looking for because I’ll do whatever it takes to make it happen. If you ever find yourself in a situation that seems like it’s going to be hard, remember this: No matter what happens, I want you to be happy.
66. If things seem challenging, remember this; I always think of you. As long as I’m happy, I’m confident you’ll be there with me. Even if it feels like everything is crashing down around you, I’ll always be here to pick you up.
67. If you ever find yourself in a tough situation, remember that I want you to remember everything will be okay. I will always be there for you when you need me.
68. No matter what’s in front of you, remember: I’m on your side. I’m here for you. Believe in your dreams. No matter what happens, I still want you to be happy. I love you, my beautiful wife.
69. Be happy for the things that make you happy. Be with people who make you smile. And always, always remember to love yourself. No matter what happens or who comes between us, I will always love you.
70. Even when things look bleak, I want you to know that I am always here for you, and I won’t stop being that way with all my love.
71. I’m living for you, and that’s the only thing I know how to do. If you had to choose, I hope it is with me by your side. I don’t want to lose you; I want to win you. Be happy, my love.
72. Be happy, my love; I will be there for you at every turn. Nothing is better than being happy with the ones you love. It’s great to be happy. It’s even better to be found smiling.
73. Part of being happy is allowing someone else to be happy. It’s even better when they’re you. For many years people have said that happiness is a choice. In reality, giving someone else the benefit of your joy can make you even happier. Having other people in your life who make you happy brings positivity and helps to spread the happy vibe around.
74. Remember, happiness is a choice, and you can choose to be happy for the rest of your life. Some days, you’ll want to go for a run, and other days, you’ll want to cuddle up on the couch. But no matter your mood, I’m always here to make you smile.
75. I think the little things make life sweet, like how your eyes sparkle and your laugh is a melody. When you feel like giving up, remember that every storm has a rainbow at the end. Be happy with who you are, accept your flaws and embrace them!
76. I want you to be happy. I could not ask for a better man by my side. You engulf this little heart of mine and make me feel like we are one. You are everything. There is no life without you. There will never be anybody else for me. You make my life worth living.
77. I want nothing more than for you to be as happy as possible! I want you to know how much I love you and how grateful I am that you are in my life. You mean everything to me, and I’m lucky to call you mine.
78. I want you to be happy because you deserve it. I will always love you, no matter what happens to us in the future. You are my soul mate and one of the best things that have ever happened to me.
79. No one can measure how much you deserve to be happy than me. You’re the most amazing mother to our five kids who need their mother to be happy and healthy. You’re also an amazing wife and friend, but none of this matters if you aren’t happy. I want you to know that no matter what happens in this world, I’ll always find a way to keep my head above water because happiness is the most important thing for me.
80. I don’t care what you say. I will always think you deserve to be happy, despite any of your demons, past or current. I’ve seen you be happy and it wasn’t a show, it was real. I want that for you. You deserve a love so strong and deep that nothing can ever break it. You deserve a love full of laughter, happiness, and, most of all… contentment!
81. I want you to be happy in your life. I want you to feel loved and appreciated. I know sometimes it seems like I don’t say it enough, but honestly, I think this love between us is written in the stars. How can I not love you when you make me happier than anything else?
82. Be happy, my love. Keep on living that daydream life! Dream into the future, my love. Keep your mind and spirit open to opportunities. You deserve to be happy. Follow your dreams. Get out there and make those big things happen! There’s no time like the present, so make it happen! For you!
83. Don’t just dream; make it a reality. Do what you are afraid to do and make your daydreams come true. Stay positive and motivated. Your day will come! Nothing is impossible! Keep pushing. You can do it! Never give up on your goals. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it and try hard.
84. It can be easy to doubt yourself, especially when you feel stuck. Don’t give up! Every great accomplishment starts with a first step. Your success is the only thing that matters. There’s no need to rush; stay focused on your dream.
85. Be who you are, and be comfortable with it. Show your true colours, don’t be afraid to be yourself and stand out from the rest. Be true to yourself and love who you are. Be confident, cool, strong, and happy, my love.
86. You are born to be you. Embrace your individuality and find joy in being yourself. You are the only one like you, so celebrate that and radiate positivity. Be happy. Be grateful. Be brave. Be yourself.
87. Happiness is not something that just happens. You must make a lot of effort. Happiness is not a right or a privilege. It’s something that you have to make happen. Make it now for a better tomorrow.
88. Happiness is not something external. It comes from within. But once you’ve experienced joy, life without it will never seem the same. I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, and greater things.
89. Happiness is being who you are and showing up every day with everything you have to offer. May the world be a happier place through your laughter and joy. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. You are enough, just the way you are. Happiness is not something ready-made; it comes from your actions. So make each day count.
90. Live a meaningful life by following your passions and dreams. Happiness is not something ready-made. If you want to be happy, you are the one who has to make it happen.
91. Happiness is not a destination. It’s a journey made up of millions of moments; along the way, you make to stop, look around and appreciate everything you’ve experienced. Happiness is an inside job. You won’t find it by chasing outside sources; you make it. So be happy, my love.
92. Always be happy no matter what life throws at you because life issues will never end so making yourself happy is important.
93. Always remember that happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them. We all know that life is not perfect; however, you can always improve your life by learning to appreciate your imperfections. Remember that no matter how hard the world is on you, you can overcome anything when you’re proud of who you are.
94. Happiness is not a matter of good fortune or random chance. It’s all about overcoming the struggles in your life. Battling struggles alone is never a great idea, especially if they are deeply rooted in your mind.
95. Regardless of your life, remember that you have the strength to navigate through it all. Happy is the man who does not complain about his fate but smiles and turns it into a better account. Be happy, my love. Live in the moment because life is short and beautiful.
96. Life is a journey experienced one day at a time. Be happy, my love. Live well and take in the beauty of the world around you. The future may be uncertain, but the present is pure joy.
97. Let’s be happy together. Let us cherish the moments and make the memories count. Be happy, be fearless and be yourself. You are a beautiful person, so embrace it! It is your smile, your charm, and your attractiveness that I completely love.
98. Be happy. It is the best thing you can do for yourself and those around you.
99. . Happiness is a choice, not an accident. You can have it any time you want—you just have to believe in yourself when no one else does. Life is about second chances, infinite love, and finding out the truth about your life. Make every second count. A good heart is the best gift. Be happy. That’s the secret to everything.
100. The more happy things happen, the more our hearts and souls grow. Be happy today and enjoy every moment of your life as its treasure. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So go out there and make yours!
101. Happiness is a choice. You have the power to choose to feel good or bad, joyful or sad, happy or sad. No one can make you happy. But you can choose to make yourself happy by deciding what you want and saying “Yes” to it.
102. Happiness is not an accident. Let’s start choosing it today. Life is a gift. Live it to the fullest. Happiness is not the absence of problems; it’s the same ability to deal with them when they occur.
103. Never be afraid to dream big, even if it means never achieving those goals. Just keep dreaming and being yourself. And if you don’t achieve them all the time, so what? Live every moment as if it were your last—then, one day, it will be.
104. You’re not going to be happy every second, but you should be. Don’t let life push you down to the bottom. Always stay positive, come what may. I want to be the one who is there for you and supports you in life’s struggles. Let me lend a hand and maybe bring a smile to your face on those difficult days.
I hope these be happy my love quotes in this collection helped communicate with your love for your loved ones and encouraged them to be happy.