What is a Beach Addict? Who are these people that flock to the beach in all seasons? Should it be an affliction or a minor personality quirk? Is it a derogatory term or something to celebrate?
It’s no wonder people love the beach. The calming effect of being near the ocean, the salty air, water to swim in and food to eat…what’s not to love? When you see a beach addict, it’s easy to see that they are on their way to the beach or have just been to the beach. They just can’t help it. They crave the sun, wind, and sand all year long.
These people have the smell of ocean water, salty air and sunscreen in their veins. They love sunshine, breeze and sand between their toes. Something about beaches makes their heart beat faster and fills them with optimism and hope for good times to come. A walk along a long white sandy beach heals their minds and bottoms up part of their day-to-day worries and stress in the blink of an eye.
There are several kinds of people that are called beach addicts. They all have something in common; they love the beach, feel more relaxed when near the ocean, and prefer to stay near the water for as long as possible. If you are a beach addict or you just need some beach addict quotes, you will find a long list of top-notch beach addict quotes below.
Beach Addict Quotes
When you’re a beach addict, your life is broken down into three parts: Before the beach, on the beach and after the beach.
1. Beach addicts don’t quit. They keep going to the beach and coming back for more. They go to the beach every weekend but don’t know it yet.
2. People who work at the beach are not just people who love the beach but are addicts who think about it all the time. They love being there—not only during the day but at night too.
3. When you get to the beach, you have to love it. You have to fall in love with it because that’s the only way you’ll ever make it back home again.
4. A beach addict is a person who simply cannot live without the sea. Beach addicts do it all year round, no matter where they are.
5. I’m a beach addict. A beach addict who wants to swim every day. Over and over again, as long as possible.
6. Beach addicts are not picky about where they go at the beach. They just need to be there at that moment.
7. You don’t have to be on the beach; you can be on it. The ocean is an addicting place. That’s what a beach addict says.
8. All I want is a day at the beach. I dream of being on the beach; a beach is a place for unconditional love, adventure and endless possibilities.
9. Beach addicts are often found in their own little world, but when they come into the real world, the addict is left powerless to the lure of the beach.
10. Beach addicts are people who have a strong desire to stay in the sun and sand. I’m a beach addict because it’s safe to be, a place where I can let down my guard and fully embrace who I am.
11. Beach addicts. We are not afraid of the sand and water; we’re just not afraid of life itself.
12. Beach addicts are strong, but they’re also weak. They are a little lost and they don’t know what to do, but they keep coming back for more.
13. Beach addicts are out here making their own sand art and Instagramming it. We have a craving for the beach. It’s a proven fact that beaches are addicting.
14. Nothing makes a beach better than good beach addicts doing their best and laughing along the way.
15. A beach addict does see anything better than a beach filled with sand and fun? A beach filled with laughter and friends.
16. For a beach addict, the beach is not a destination; it’s a way of life. There’s no greater feeling than walking on the beach and thinking about how lucky you are.
17. You’re never too old to set another goal or dream. You’re never too young to remember why you fell in love with the ocean. You are never too young to enjoy the beach when you are a beach addict.
18. I love being beside the sea. The vastness of it fills me with an excitement that is addictive. I am a beach addict.
19. Throw all your cares away and let the sea breeze take over. For a beach addict, summer is for making memories, and fall is the season of making new ones.
20. The waves are calling me I’m a beach addict. When I don’t have anything to say, I go to the beach and don’t say anything.
21. For a beach addict, the beach is not just a place to have fun; it’s also the perfect metaphor for living life to its fullest. Be on the lookout for happiness, love, adventure, and all kinds of unexpected things that are sure to happen when you’re swimming around in your own world.
22. I am a beach addict. The beach is the easiest place on earth to be yourself. Get out there, enjoy life and do what makes you happy. There’s nothing more beautiful than the beach at sunset.
23. When you’re on the beach, it feels like your whole world is there. I’m addicted to the feel of sand between my toes and the sound of a summer breeze in my hair.
24. The beach. There’s no place like it. Life is a beach, and we are the waves. So let’s gather together and make beautiful music. Let’s celebrate life as beach addicts.
25. Be the beach in your life, except when you’re there. A serene, sun-bathed day at the beach. The sea is my school, the sand is my playground, and the waves are my teachers.
26. There’s nothing like a trip to the beach. It’s the best way to forget about your troubles and embrace life. I’m addicted to going to the beach.
27. The beach awaits its addicts always. Make sure you’re there before it’s too late. Beach is a place where you can truly relax and rejuvenate.
28. Life’s a beach, and I’m addicted. You find your own little piece of paradise and enjoy the day. Vacay on the beach. Friends. Food. Sleep. Repeat.
29. When a beach addict has been marauded by the sea, the only thing that can possibly cure that is a long stretch of sand.
30. Beach addicts are not just people who love the beach but are often those who live and breathe it. We all have special places that we go to.
31. Beach addicts are forever in search of something new. Something to make us feel alive, something spontaneous and unexpected
32. Beach addicts have a positive outlook on life. They know they are where they belong, and they embrace it.
33. When you know that what makes the beach even more special is the people who make it so.
34. Beach babes are like the beach. You have to get in line early and wait your turn. The beach is calling, and you are not going to be able to ignore it.
35. The beach is calling your name. What are you doing with your life? You can’t experience what you’ve never been through, so get lucky at the beach.
36. The best part of beach season is all of the sand, sun and relaxation. Just another day on the beach. If the ocean is the sea of life, then the beach is home to our soul.
37. When you’re on the beach, you can’t help but smile. Because there’s something magical about the sound of the waves and the way they crash in a rhythm to accompany your day.
38. There is something about the ocean that promises you the best and most memorable moments of your life.
39. Soak up the sun and let the sand set you free. Surfing is not a sport. It’s a lifestyle. Smell the salt air and hear the waves.
40. You can’t outgrow the beach. But you can choose to do things that make you happy, and that’s what it takes to become an addict. I want to be on the beach.
41. Once you go to the beach, you’ll never be able to stop dreaming about it. Nothing compares to the feeling of sand between your toes on a beautiful beach.
42. Life is better on the beach, especially when you’re not working. The best things in life are free from a beat-up beach pass to a tropical tan.
43. Life is full of highs and lows, the only constant changes. Be ready for both with the right attitude when you hit the beach.
44. The beach is not just a place to relax and unwind; it’s also a place to create memories with friends.
45. Dreaming of the sand, sea and sun. When the sand is wet, it sticks to your feet. When it’s dry, you can still feel the heat of summer when you walk on the beach.
46. Life is better when you slow down, enjoy every moment and make memories along the way. If you love the beach, you are a beach addict.
47. We’re not afraid to admit that we’re beach addicts—and that you are too. So let’s get real and move the hell out of here.
48. Don’t be a beach addict…be a beach lover. You’ll love it when you find the beach where it feels right.
49. It’s okay to admit you’re a beach addict. You deserve a break when it comes to your spirit, mind, body and soul.
50. If you’ve ever been addicted to the beach, you know that it’s very hard to miss it. The best thing about the beach is the people, especially you and me.
51. Life’s too short not to be on the beach. If you love the beach, you’ll never want to leave. You’re never too old to fall in love with a beach.
52. When you find yourself in a rut, go on a beach trip. A beach is a place where you can feel free, connected and inspired.
53. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being on a beach, watching the sunset over the waves, and hearing the sound of the ocean.
54. Live life to the fullest. And find your spot in the sand. You only live once. So go for it! Live your best life, no matter where you are.
55. Desert is not a destination but a way of life. Beach addicts are the happiest people you’ll ever meet.
56. Beach addicts are the happiest of people because they know how to live in the moment.
57. A beach addict is never bored; he’s always searching for new beaches to discover. You can’t wait to get to the beach, but you are just as happy when you’re there.
58. There is no better place to be than at the beach. The beach will always be the same. The people you meet there will never be the same either. But that’s why it’s all so worth it.
59. No matter how many beaches you’ve been to, there are always more. If you’re not taking your beach breaks in the winter, you need a vacation.
60. Sometimes, we have to take special routes to get to where we need to be. Beaches are the perfect place to slow down, smell the roses and dream big.
61. There’s no better place to be than here. Beach addicts are a special breed. They’re the ones who don’t just love the beach but can spend hours at a time on it.
62. Beach addicts never say goodbye to the ocean for good. Beach addiction is a love of the sea so strong it’s like an addiction.
63. Life’s best moments are found on a beautiful beach. It takes a special kind of person to spend their summer hours searching for the perfect beach. Let’s appreciate people who love being outside as much as we do.
64. The best part of the beach is being surrounded by people who love this place as much as you do.
65. If you’re not rockin’ it on the beach, what are you doing? Beach life is what we make it. It’s up to you to find the happiness within it.
66. Whether it’s a morning jog, a lunch run or even a night out, the beach is always calling.
67. Don’t let the sand stop you from chasing your dreams. When you see the ocean, you will never be the same.
68. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy every minute of it. Get out there and have some fun. Beach addicts are the new word for all of us.
69. Beach addicts are like quicksand; they just won’t stop sucking you in. someone who can’t stop thinking about the beach.
70. You don’t have to be a beach addict to love the beach. Beaches are for beach addicts…and we’re not ashamed of it.
71. The beach is my happy place, and I could spend hours there doing nothing. When life gets busy, remember that there’s always a beach nearby.
72. I always wanted to find a place where I could be free to be myself, but I never realized it until I came to the beach.
73. We all have our guilty pleasures, but nothing feels better than curling up with a book on a summer beach.
74. A beach is a place where you can travel to. A river is a place where you can swim. When you’re on vacation, you can let go of all your worries. The sun and sand are there to remind you that life is good.
75. The best vacations are those that take you somewhere new. You only have one life, so make the most of it.
76. Beach addicts need to remember that their addiction is a gift. Because they can’t help falling in love with the sea, and it’s impossible to stay away. There are no rules, only habits, and those habits can be broken.
77. I’m addicted to the beach and the shoreline, but I’m a lot more than that. I’m ocean-going. I’m a beach addict.
78. The beach is your true love. Don’t let the beach become a problem because you think you’ll miss it.
79. The beach is calling you. A beach is a place for people who want to be alone. The beach is where we go to escape from all the things that weigh us down.
80. There’s something about the sand, salt water and surf that makes us feel happy and alive.
81. The beach is a place where the mind and body can relax, shift patterns and find balance.
82. There’s nothing more refreshing than the ocean breeze, there’s nothing more relaxing than the sound of waves crashing and nothing more freeing than being one with the ocean.
83. There is something magical about the ocean—its depth, its endlessness. It’s a place of adventure and wonder, where life’s healing power can be felt.
84. The best way to change your life is to change yourself. Beach addicts are the happiest people in the world.
85. I want you to know that I’m a beach addict, too. And I think that’s awesome. You’re a beach addict. You know you are. And you don’t care if you are or not.
86. Find the beach. Find your beach addicts. Stay away until your tan is gone, then come back and find us again.
87. Beach bums, you’ve got a lot to be proud of. Keep swimming and never stop dreaming!
88. Beach time is a drug. Like all good drugs, it’s hard to stop craving and harder to quit after the first hit.
89 The beach is where I find my most joy. The beach is where you’ll find me. Finding peace in the sand, at the beach, no place else.
90. I can’t wait to go back to the beach, where I can walk barefoot in the sand, listen to the waves and just soak up life.
91. Your summer starts with you. Make it a good one. Uncovering new worlds and getting lost with the waves.
92. The sea takes you to a place where time stands still. In the sea of life, we are all a drop of water. But it is the ocean that gives us meaning and purpose
93. The best cure for a beach addict is more beach. The beach is like a guilty pleasure: You know you shouldn’t do it, but you can’t stop.
94. Beach days are like an addiction. The more, the better. The best way to get over a bad day is by spending it on the beach.
95. No matter how much you miss your beach, you can’t get enough of the beach. I hope you make it to the beach this weekend. Enjoy the sand and sun and yourself.
96. The beach is not just a place where people get together; it’s also a place where people get closer.
97. Spending time on the beach is like taking a vacation from your life. And it’s probably one of the best vacations you can take.
98. The beach is my happy place. I love swimming in the ocean, laying out on a sunny day, and exploring the seagulls’ nesting grounds.
99. When I look out my window and see the ocean, I feel as if a piece of my soul has gone out and touched it.
100. No matter where you are in your life, the ocean will always be a place you can go to find peace.
For a beach addict, it would be impossible to spend a summer away from the sea. Most beach addicts spend most of their hard-earned money, time and vacation days at the beach.
The beach addicts quotes here have captured a lot about being addicted to the beach. I hope you enjoyed reading through them and found them helpful.