In a world where beauty is so often equated with physical perfection, it’s important that we remember that what truly makes a person beautiful isn’t how they look, but the genuine compassion they have for others. Being physically beautiful is not that hard because there are many good looking people around the world. But it’s still difficult to find a completely good looking heart.
What makes a heart beautiful? It is kindness, compassion and all those good virtues that make up a good character in a person. A person with a beautiful heart cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
A beautiful person does not judge others by their appearance but accepts them for who they are. They learn to respect others and show compassion towards them irrespective of their background, race, and colour. They understand that everyone is equal irrespective of who they are or where they come from.
Also, people with beautiful hearts are very rare to find but when you do, hold onto them because they will always be there for you when you need them the most. They teach us how to love ourselves even in our worst moments without expecting anything in return. They help us become better versions of ourselves because that’s what love can do when it’s unconditional.
Here are some beauty is in heart not in face quotes that you can use to navigate through life, to make you understand that the most beautiful people are not just the ones who look it on the outside. but those who display true inner beauty.
Ugly Face but Beautiful Heart Quotes
Even if you think you are ugly, but you have a kind heart and good soul, you’re more than beautiful because true beauty shines from the heart, from the insides to the outside.
1. Your face can look beautiful with a smile on it as long as you have that beautiful heart in you.
2. You don’t need to have a beautiful face; you just need to have a beautiful soul and a caring heart.
3. Beauty is not just in your face, it is in your heart too, so always make sure you have the right balance of both.
4. It doesn’t matter how bad your day is going if you are wearing a big smile on your face and have an equally big heart inside your chest.
5. A person who has a beautiful face without a beautiful heart is not more than an empty shell of the sandcastle by the beachside when the tide rushes in.
6. An ugly woman with a good heart is much better than a gorgeous one with looks only skin deep and no kindness in her heart at all.
7. Beauty is not just about having good looking features on your face; it is also about having the right kind of feelings inside your soul for others too!
8. You don’t need to wear makeup or have plastic surgery to look pretty, because all you really need is to wear a big smile on your face and have a huge heart inside!
9. A day without a smile is a lost one. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
10. Beauty is in the heart, not the face because beauty lies in what you are not what you have.
11. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face. You have to be content with who you are, inside and out.
12. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart that shines on the face.
13. The beauty that changes everything, is found in your strength and self-love. Not in a pretty face or your latest purchases.
14. Don’t fall for the belief that beauty is only skin-deep. True beauty radiates from within.
15. The real power of makeup is that it gives you the confidence to be yourself.
16. There is beauty in everything. You just have to open your eyes and your heart to see it.
17. If you always make time for the things that make you happy, you’ll eventually attract the people who will support and love you because of your good heart.
18. Our face and heart are the two most expressive parts of our bodies. Their beauty reflects how we feel on the inside and out.
19. In an era when the majority of people are trying to look attractive, everyone needs to make sure that they have a beautiful heart.
20. A face is not important – it is the heart and mind behind it that matters.
21. Layers of makeup hide a beautiful face. True beauty is one who shines from the inside out, who radiates with joy no matter what the day brings…
22. The most beautiful thing about a woman is not the way she looks but the way she makes you feel.
23. When a woman is at peace with her inner self, she will radiate beauty both inside and out.
24. Intelligent & beautiful women are like a good face and a good heart, both are hard to find.
25. Your face is a way to help you find yourself, and your heart is the way to help you find others.
Beautiful Face and Beautiful Heart Quotes
Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and most importantly, a beautiful soul. So work more on your inner self.
26. Your face is the window to your heart, so treat yours well—take care of it and let it show the beauty within.
27. A face is only as beautiful as the soul it shelters.
28. Beauty is more than skin deep my friend. Look closely at a person’s heart and soul to see the real beauty—the true beauty. You’ll be so glad that you did.
29. Beauty is more than skin-deep, it’s also in the heart.
30. Sometimes you need to see the beauty in others before seeing it in yourself. People see your heart through your eyes, so always show them compassion and kindness.
31. People will forget what you said, people will forget your outward beauty but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.
32. In order to achieve peak beauty, a woman must be willing to work on herself inside and out.
33. Beautiful face is important but a beautiful heart is more important
34. Your face is not important, but your heart is.
35. Beauty is not the face, beauty is the heart.
36. Your face is important, but your heart is important too.
37. It’s not your looks that define you; it’s your heart.
38. No makeup in the world can cover up a bad heart.
39. A woman who is beautiful and has inner beauty is a treasure. And if you want it all, get ready to work!
40. Don’t judge a person by the cover because there is a lot more to find out about that person which really matters.
41. Beauty can be found in the most unexpected places.
42. Beautiful face is not important but a beautiful heart is.
43. When you’re really present with someone, physical appearance is not important.
44. Beauty is only skin deep, but a beautiful heart never grows old.
45. Beauty is fleeting but personality last forever.
46. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart — the place where love resides.
47. Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
48. No matter what you look like, or what you have, the most important thing is your heart.
49. Beauty fades. Character is forever.
50. Anyone can be beautiful from the outward appearance but not anyone can be beautiful in the heart.
Beautiful Face Is Not Important Beautiful Heart Is Important Quotes
To have a positive impact on people’s life, what is important is a beautiful heart and not neccessarily a beautiful face. Give more attention to making your heart beautiful.
51. On the outside, beauty is a light. But on the inside, it’s a gem shining bright.
52. Beautiful face is not important but a beautiful heart is very important.
53. Although your face is not very beautiful, your heart is very handsome.
54. “Beauty is skin deep” – goes the proverb. While it’s true that your face is being judged in every moment of your life, what really matters isn’t looks but your heart, thoughts and actions.
55. Beauty is a light and not a mask, uncomely deeds to incite ugliness. Beauty lives in the heart and not in the face.
56. It’s not a face that will launch a thousand ships, but a heart that will capture the most dangerous one.
57. Beauty is valued above all these days—even though, it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
58. Let your beauty be a reflection of the true you.
59. Learn to be proud of who you are inside not how others see you.
60. Don’t judge a book by its cover, but don’t judge the contents either.
61. Do not judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
62. It’s more important to have a beautiful heart than a beautiful face. A kind heart can change the world, but a beautiful face cannot.
63. It’s not about being the prettiest or most attractive, it’s about kindness and acceptance. A beautiful heart means you have a good character and values.
64. All the inner beauty in the world cannot mask a heart of stone.
65. The most powerful makeup is a kind heart and a good attitude.
66. True beauty comes from the heart, not the makeup you were wearing or whether you had the latest hairstyle.
67. Inner beauty bursts forth when you take care of yourself and your soul shines through. Outer beauty matters, but inner beauty is more important.
68. Beauty is a short-lived thing. However, your heart and personality can determine whom you become in life.
69. Remember that the beauty you find in someone’s heart will shine through your eyes.
70. A heart that is kind, compassionate, caring, courageous, and love is what makes a person truly beautiful.
71. Your heart is way more powerful than you think. It can lead you to beautiful places and help you create a better world.
72. It’s what’s on the inside that really counts. So yeah, eating healthy is great and all, but don’t forget to also exercise your mind.
73. When you look in the mirror, it’s your heart that matters.
74. Your heart is not shaped by your shadow. It is shaped by the imprint of your soul.
75. When you look at the world around you, don’t focus on how old a person is or how they look. Instead, look into their heart and let that be your guide.
Beautiful Faces Are Everywhere but Beautiful Hearts Are Hard to Find Quotes
Beautiful faces are everywhere but people with a beautiful hearts are very hard to find but when you do, hold onto them because they will always be there for you when you need them the most.
76. The way you look at life and appreciate every moment makes you beautiful.
77. Beauty is created by the heart, not by the face.
78. Real beauty is not the face: real beauty comes from how a person acts and treats others.
79. Outer beauty is not the only kind of beauty, there’s a beauty to be found in compassion.
80. It’s your inner beauty that shows through. It’s not what you look like, it’s what you give to the world.
81. It may take an eternity to find true beauty in the world, but it only takes a moment to find it within yourself.
82. Your face may find you a job, but your heart will find you the right job.
83. You can have a perfect face, but if you have a cold heart, then no one will love you.
84. Your appearance may get you in the door, but what matters most is your kindness and compassion.
85. No matter how handsome a man is, his character will always be more important.
86. Looks may get you in the door, but personality will make sure it stays open.
87. Makeup can’t cover up bad feelings or emotions. You have to fix yourself before you fix your looks.
88. Beautiful faces are everywhere but beautiful hearts are hard to find. Be wise and think of your heart.
89. The most beautiful thing about a beautiful face is not the eyes, but the mind behind them.
90. I don’t care about your looks, I am interested in what’s inside you. It’s what fills a beautiful heart that makes a true beauty.
91. True beauty isn’t just skin deep. It radiates from the inside out, becoming who you are and how you carry yourself in a way that everyone can see and feel.
92. To every beautiful face, there’s a beautiful heart. To every great life, there’s an even better story.
93. A person that is truly beautiful on the inside is not worried about their outward appearance.
94. Physical appearance is not the most essential thing in life. it is the inner beauty that counts, not exterior looks or image.
95. It’s the inside beauty that counts more than the outside.
96. The true definition of beauty is in the heart—not at face value.
97. True beauty isn’t just skin deep. It radiates from the inside out, becoming who you are and how you carry yourself in a way that everyone can see and feel.
98. I don’t care about your looks, I am interested in what’s inside you. It’s what fills a beautiful heart that makes a true beauty.
99. Your face is the window to your heart, so treat yours well—take care of it and let it show the beauty within.
100. Don’t judge a person by the cover because there is a lot more to find out about that person which really matters.
I hope that these beauty is in heart not in face quotes have been helpful, or at least thought-provoking. I am sure you have found some new favourites among them.
Please do let me know your favourite in the comment section below and also don’t forget to share this post. Thank you.