Have you ever thought of the value of gratitude? Why should we be grateful? Being grateful gives us a reason to pause and find beauty in life’s everyday moments. It’s an art to meet people at eye level, look them in the eyes, remember what they did for you, and thank them for it. Life is all about change, and gratitude helps us to not only accept this but embrace it.
We all want to show the people we love how much we appreciate them. Life is too short to waste your time on people who make you angry or unhappy. Be surrounded by the goodness and light of the people who lift you. Be thankful for what you have in life.
Sometimes it’s hard to say what you’re feeling. Maybe you’ve never been good with words. Maybe you don’t have the time or energy to think of something original. Luckily for you, I’ve compiled some being grateful for someone quotes here that can help you express your gratitude or make someone feel special without having to come up with anything on your own.
Being Grateful for Someone Quotes
Being grateful for someone who has been there for you, who has helped and encouraged you, who has supported you, is not just a matter of thanking that person. It is a matter of allowing yourself to be acknowledged and affirmed.
1. Being grateful for someone you love and appreciate is a wonderful way to show them how much you care.
2. Being grateful for someone is an important part of the daily practice of good manners.
3. Paying gratitude to the person who helps you with your day-to-day activities or helps you with a difficult situation gives them the feeling of importance and value.
4. Expressing your gratitude towards that person will increase their positivity, which in return will result in lower stress levels, improved mental health and productivity.
5. Gratitude goes a long way. It can lower stress and improve your mental health. Try to spread good vibes every day: thank, smile and hug people more often.
6. Nothing feels better than showing appreciation for people in your life. Trust us, it’s worth it—for both of you.
7. Being grateful for someone is a great way to show that person that you appreciate them and make them feel good about themselves.
8. Being grateful for someone also creates happiness in both of you.
9. Being grateful for someone is more than just being nice to that person. It’s about saying thank you and recognizing their efforts.
10. The best way to show someone how much you appreciate them is by being grateful for all the things they do for you.
11. Being grateful for the day is a powerful way to engage with others and connect. When you are grateful for someone, it shows that you appreciate them.
12. Being grateful for someone in your life is the easiest, most important thing you can do! It only takes one random act of kindness to bring a smile to someone’s face.
13. You can easily be grateful for someone by sharing in their happiness. The good that people do often goes unnoticed.
14. When you find yourself with nothing to hold onto and no one to talk to, it may be time to be grateful.
15. Gratitude works. The more grateful you are for the people around you, the happier you’ll be and the more resilient you’ll become in the face of whatever challenges life hands you.
16. When you’re thankful for someone, and they deserve it, take a minute to show them.
17. Be grateful for the people who are in your life, even if they aren’t perfect.
18. Being thankful for someone who cares about you, being happy for their success, and sharing that with them is key to having peace in your life.
19. Being grateful helps me be a better person and it encourages others to become better, too.
20. Don’t just like them, be grateful for them – every day.
21. When you are grateful for someone, it shows them that they’re appreciated and that you care.
22. Being grateful doesn’t mean you’re accepting someone else’s behaviour. It means that you appreciate their actions, acknowledge them and show appreciation.
23. Just because you are not thankful doesn’t mean you should be disapproving. It’s okay to be appreciative of others and their efforts, even when they aren’t perfect.
24. Don’t just like someone; really appreciate them too. It’s the little gestures that count.
25. When you feel like you’re not appreciated, take a second to say “thank you”. Being grateful is a way of showing respect and appreciation for something the other person has done for you.
26. Gratitude is the most beautiful and powerful emotion. It has a way of making the smallest things amazing—and a way of making your life sublime.
27. Being grateful for someone means making it a point to show that appreciation.
28. Being thankful takes effort, but letting others know that you appreciate them is one of the best feelings in the world.
29. Remember to be grateful for the people who make your life special.
30. Being grateful for the small things life has to offer is important. So, let’s enjoy each other and everything around us every day!
31. We should be grateful to everyone who works hard every day. Let’s appreciate each other and show our gratitude.
32. Being grateful for people doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun and rewarding.
33. When you are grateful for someone, you can tell that person how much you appreciate them and how lucky they are to have found you.
34. Being grateful doesn’t mean you have to give someone flowers and chocolates, but it does mean you acknowledge what they’ve done and express gratitude.
35. Being grateful for someone can be hard to do, especially when a lot is going on in your life, whether work or school.
36. Being grateful is one of those things that is often, but not always, preached in our society.
37. Being grateful for someone and telling them about it can have some incredible effects. Not only does it nourish the relationship, but it’s a great way to add positivity to your life.
38. Being grateful for someone is a wonderful way to show them you care.
39. Being grateful does not mean that you are content, but rather it shows appreciation for an act of kindness.
40. Being grateful for someone is a powerful way to show them you care. By expressing your appreciation, you can make someone’s day, week and even year.
41. Being grateful for someone means showing them appreciation and acknowledgement.
42. Being grateful for someone doesn’t mean that you’re giving them a prize for being alive. It means you recognize the effort that went into something, and how that effort has changed the world.
43. Being grateful for all the things we have–whether it’s a nice meal or shelter or even our health–has been shown to boost not only mood but also immune system function and overall health.
44. Being grateful for someone else means that you’re looking out for their well-being and happiness. Remember to show your gratitude for the little things every day, especially when it comes to the people in your life.
45. Being grateful for someone is like fine wine. It gets better with age.
46. Being grateful for someone is one of the best things in life. We can’t put a price on the feeling we get when we appreciate our friends, family, and loved ones.
47. Ever been blown away by what someone’s done for you? Sometimes words aren’t enough to tell them how you feel. So let us help you say it with a hug — from everyone.
48. Being grateful for someone is an incredibly powerful thing. A thank you, a kind word and a smile can all make someone’s day better. If you take the time to appreciate others, they will start appreciating things in return.
49. Being grateful for someone else is a great way to feel love. Sometimes we forget how much someone has done for us or how much they mean to us. Reflecting on their good qualities can be a nice way to do this.
50. It’s so easy to take things for granted. Sometimes we forget to focus on the big picture and realize how much people mean to us.
51. Being grateful for someone means caring about them, celebrating their successes and being a real friend.
52. Being grateful for someone makes you feel good. In turn, someone who has received your gratitude will feel better because they have been acknowledged by you, who benefits from gratitude.
53. Gratitude is the most researched, most recommended and least used emotion. Be grateful!
54. Being grateful for someone helps us to see the good in life, and feel more connected to our loved ones. It also makes us happier.
55. Being grateful for someone is the easiest and most natural thing in the world. But it can also be a beautiful way to show your appreciation for all the things that make life worth living.
I hope these being grateful for someone quotes helped you to express your love and appreciation to the people surrounding you. You can share these quotes with your loved ones to make your people feel special.