Obeying the call to serve one’s country as a military officer comes with many challenges that one must learn to deal with while embracing them. Saying goodbye to a best friend who is about to answer this clarion call is one of the toughest tasks which can be devastating and life-altering.
The moment you get word that your best friend is leaving for the military, you know it’s going to be exciting and painful at the same time. You’ll be excited because your bestie is following their dreams and doing something they love, but also painful because you know it means saying goodbye.
It’s incredibly hard to see your best friend leave, especially if you’re not sure when you’ll see them again, even more so as it’s for the military. It’s a heart-wrenching moment in which it feels like you’ve lost a part of yourself, or that you’re losing your best buddy forever.
Although it might be hard to celebrate your friend’s departure, remember that this is a big step for them. So, take the time to say congratulations and wish them goodbye with all the love and joy that you can muster. That’s why these best friend leaving for military quotes have been tailor-made to help you find the right words.
Best Friend Leaving for Military Quotes
Even though you’re leaving for the military, please believe that our friendship is stronger than ever and we can remember this forever. Don’t cry, my love for you will never falter. You’ll always be my best friend and never leave my heart.
1. It’s hard to see one of your best friends leave for the military knowing you could be apart from them for a long time. I’m so proud of you and I know you will do amazing things.
2. All good things must come to an end, and this is a bittersweet moment. I am so proud of you bestie, and I’m going to miss you so much. Stay brave, stay strong, and be sure to take lots of pictures when you’re out there, serving in the military. I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures.
3. My best friend is leaving for the military and it feels like my heart is breaking. I’m going to miss you so much! You’ll always be in my heart.
4. I’m going to miss my best friend so much when he leaves for the military. We’ve been through so much together and it’s so sad to say goodbye.
5. My best friend is leaving for the military and I’m supposed to be happy for him, but all I can do is think about how much fun we’re going to miss out on.
6. I’m really going to miss my best friend as he leaves for the military. I’ll never forget you, thank you for being such a good friend.
7. I’ll miss you, but I may not say it. I’ll cry when no one is looking and smile when everyone is. I’ll look at pictures of you, laugh at your funny jokes, and talk about your new house. I’ll miss you, best friend.
8. I can’t wait for you to come back so we can spend another summer hanging out! I’ll miss you, my friend.
9. The most essential thing to remember is you are never alone out there. We’ll be right here waiting for you when you get home.
10. This year, more than ever before, we’ll be counting on you to make sure our country stays on the right track. All eyes are on you.
11. I am so sad to see you go. But I know you will light up the military with your kind and caring personality, and I know that we will always stay the best of friends. Stay safe, best friend.
12. Being apart is hard at first, but being together is great. You are my best friend forever.
13. My best friend is leaving for the military. This is going to be a long and kinda rough year without him but I will make it through with all of you guys by my side.
14. I’ll miss you so much, I’m really going to miss your company. We’ve spent thousands of hours together, we’ve been through so many adventures together. You were always there for me when I needed someone, I’ll be there for you too.
15. You are my best friend but you’re like a brother to me, and I maybe think that that’s weird. But I don’t care. All I know is that there will never be another friend as amazing as you.
16. Congratulations, my friend! You’re going places. If you need a place to stay when you get there, you know where to find me.
17. Sending you all the love and luck in the world, wherever your adventures take you.
18. Miss you, my friend! You will be missed. I can’t believe you’re leaving soon. I’m gonna miss you so much!
19. I have known you my whole life and I am so proud to be your friend. Your determination and bravery will take you far in life.
20. The sun rises, and the sunsets. The years pass by, but friends stay in your heart forever.
21. I send you off with hugs and love and a bit of sob as we say goodbye now. Until you return home, my best friend.
22. I’m going to miss you so much, but it’s been an honor to have shared all of these years with you. You’re the best.
23. Be a soldier in the army of love. Fight hate. Spread love wherever you go
24.I’m so lucky to have you as my best friend. I’ll miss our late night talks, laughs and inside jokes.
25. Goodbyes are not forever, but partings are. You’ll always be there for me no matter the distance. I love you with all my heart, my best friend
26. I really don’t know what to say but I got you…and I ain’t letting go.
27. Stay strong, fearless one. I’ll count the days until I see your smiling face again.
28. Thanks for always being there for me, even in your adventurous new life
29. I’m going to miss you, best friend. Thanks for being my extra set of eyes. I know you’ll be successful, wherever the military takes you
30. Sending you off to boot camp and pre-deployment with some of my favorite things
31. It’s OK to cry when they’re gone. But they’ll miss you more.
32. no matter what the future holds, we have the past that brought us together and will always be there. I’m just crossing my fingers that it’ll bring you back home to me someday.
33. I am going to miss you like crazy. Missing you already
34. My best friend is leaving for the military. Our friendship will continue to strengthen over the years and we can stay in touch. I wish you the best out there buddy!
35. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
36. Missing you already, my fearless one. We’ll still be laughing when we’re old and grey.
37. Thanks for being my best friend, good partner, and my favorite human. You are an amazing person who means the world to me.
38. You’re off to serve our country and I couldn’t be more proud of you. From all of us at the office, thank you and goodbye.
39. You’re always gonna have a best friend. It might be a dog, or it might be a human. But you’re always going to have someone who is your best friend. And I’m gonna miss you like crazy.
40. I’ll miss you lots when you’re gone, but I won’t forget how you helped me grow up, and how much you’ve taught me. You’re forever in my heart.
41. Wish you the best of luck and I’m proud to consider you my friend.
42. Just remember, every morning when you wake up, I’ll be on your mind, and every night when you fall asleep, I’ll be on your heart.
43. You’re the one who got me through it all, and I’ll carry your heart in mine.
44. There are some friends you can’t keep with you, but keep with you they will. Stay brave, stay you. The best is yet to come.
45. I’ll miss you most when we’re apart. But don’t worry, I’ll send care packages and make the best of our time apart. Love you, miss you, and can’t wait to see you soon!
46. Can’t wait to come to see you right after boot camp. Love ya!
47. We’ve been through a lot together, you’ve been there for me in the good times, in the bad, and all of my Instagram stories in between. Here’s to hoping we stay in touch every once in and awhile.
48. I’ll always be thinking of you and can’t wait to see you again. Love,
49. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, but I’ll always be right here. We’ll get through this together.
50. There’s a saying that distance makes the heart grow fonder, and there’s no place I’d rather be right now than right next to you.
51. I swear, I’m gonna miss you more than I missed the sun and the rain.
52. I can’t say goodbye to my bestie, but I sure can wish her well. I’ll miss you, best friend. You’re doing what you’ve wanted to do since you were a little girl. Follow your dream. Good luck and stay safe.
53. Congratulations and best wishes on your new adventure! You’ll always be a part of our family.
54. Safe travels, my friend. And don’t forget to write to your best friend.
55. Farwell my friend, and may God hold you in the palm of his hands.
56. Thanks for everything and keep in touch, dear friend.
57. As you embark on your next adventure, I say goodbye and good luck. Thank you for all the fun times and laughs we’ve shared. I’ll miss you.
58. As you embark on your next adventure, I wish you goodbye and good luck. It’s been fun getting to know you over the past few years. I’ll miss swapping funny stories with you as much as I’ll miss our commutes to and from work!
59. We had so much fun together, right? Can’t wait to see you again! I’ll miss you.
60. “Have fun on your next adventure! Say hi to everyone for me. Hope you’re safe, and think of all the fun we got to have together. Miss you so much!!!”
61. Farewell, my friend. Thanks for being a good friend and keep in touch! Until we meet again someday, may your adventures be filled with fun and excitement!
62. Take care, for my sake. Find someone new to share your best adventures with, and don’t forget about those of us who will miss you.
63. I’m gonna miss you, friend! Now go forth and spread your wings. I’ll be here on the sidelines cheering for you.
64. Wow! You’ve made a lot of great memories. And I’m glad that I could be a part of this journey. Keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing from time to time. All the best!
65. So this is how it goes. One day, we’re getting ice cream and laughing so hard that our eyes dry up. The next day, you’re telling me to have a good life. I’ll miss you man; go make them regret drafting you into the military.
66. It’s been a wild ride, but it’s time for you to move on and become the best person who you can be. I hope all your dreams come true.
67. Happy journey on your military trip. May the wind be always at your back and may the sun shine warm upon your face.
68. Never lose sight of your dreams and always believe in yourself.
69. It’s time to say goodbye. I can’t tell you how much I am going to miss you. May God bless you and keep you safe while you are away.
70. You have been the best of friends, and I will greatly miss you. But we will never be so far apart that I cannot call upon you.
71. So much love to you, thanks for being there when I needed you most, I’ll be missing you like crazy, have fun and stay safe!
72. Wishing you safe travels best friend on your military journey. You are a shining star, that I will always miss.
73. Don’t be afraid of this journey, you are safe because you are a shining star that I will always miss. Happy travels!
74. I wish you a safe journey on this military journey. It will be tough, but never forget that I’ll always be here for you.
75. I miss your shining smile and radiant personality. I wish you all the best on this new journey.
76. I cannot wait to see you come back home. I will always miss you, my friend.
77. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a safe journey. Always know that I am proud of you.
78. Sending you lots of hugs and love on your big journey. You are my favorite person, and I will miss you so much.
79. I always say this to my close friends, but I meant it this time when I said I’ll miss you the most. You brought out the best in me and will forever be my sweet sister.
80. Dear friend, I am so glad to hear that you are doing this important trip. All the best wishes and I hope our paths cross again soon.
81. Bon voyage! We wish you safe travels as you begin this next chapter in your life. You will be missed, but we know you’re going to have a great time.
82. Wishing you safe travels and a hop, skip, and a jump to your new home. We hope you come back soon
83. You can still be in touch and see each other. Go for long runs, go to happy hour and eat a ton of sushi – I’ll even give you my stamp of approval if you want to drink! Just kidding, but not really. You know what I mean.
84. Cheers to this amazing best friend leaving for the military who always made me laugh, but also got me ready for every game!
85. You’ll always be my favorite alarm clock. Wishing you a safe and successful deployment.
86. Always remember, you’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
87. You’re the best. I’ll miss you so much. Congrats, friend!
88. You’ve always been my strength when I’m weak and my voice when I can’t speak—thank you for making me a better version of myself
89. I’ve never met someone that I was so comfortable with, and I’m going to miss that a lot.
90. This is not a goodbye, this is a see you later. Stay in touch. We’ll always be best friends.
91. Thanks for everything, buddy. I’ll miss you, but don’t worry: I’m sure one day while wandering the aisles at the PX, I’ll see you serving in a cool new way.
92. May your journey be filled with lots of hugs, adventure, and love. I hope you can find the peace that you seek. It is there, inside you, waiting to be discovered.
93. I honestly feel like I’m going to miss you more than I missed my family when I left for college. The only difference is that you can’t come back for at least a year (or whatever) and my family came back after a week. So just know that I love you and will miss you, but I’m happy that you’re living your dream of serving our country!
94. I’m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket. but I know that no matter where you are, you’ll always be looking out for me.
95. Trying to cope with the fact that you are leaving, but I know that wherever you go, I’ll always be your home.
96. You’ve been a loyal soldier from the beginning, and I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend. Thank you for being an amazing friend and making me laugh so much over the years.
97. I’ll miss you but know how proud I am of your courage and strength. I can’t wait to see what you go on to do next.
98. I’m jealous of the places you’ll go to and the people you’ll meet. I guess I’ll just have to settle for having an awesome friend like you.
99. Am I the only one who loves you like crazy and cries when you leave?
100. I can’t believe my best friend is leaving for the military. I’m so proud of him. I know he’s going to do great. Love you, buddy.
Providing your best friend with these quotes will help you say everything you need to in a meaningful way. They will surely feel honored and encouraged to leave for the military as you wish them a safe and satisfying journey.
I hope these best friend leaving for military quotes will help you lighten up your mood about your best buddy’s departure to serve in the military. Don’t forget to share with your lovely friend.