Cousins are connected by blood, but also bonded by love. Cousins protect each other in challenging times and offer warmth in cold weather. By caring for each other, they live long lives together. However, they might fight over who gets possession of the same toy or blanket. Cousins can be an important part of your life because they bond with you. If you need someone to talk to or vent with, they are also there sometimes. They are the best suited for providing you with the help that you want. Sometimes, they will vocalize their opinions, provide a point of view that they aren’t afraid to demonstrate, and provide you with wise advice when you are feeling confused.
It’s always a good thing to expand your social circle; your cousins are some of the closest people who will be gifted with this opportunity. The bond you shared with your cousins from childhood can potentially grow into one that will last for years. You would have watched each other grow up, face hardships and celebrate successes together. You may even find yourselves sharing some of the same bonds as you’d have with your nuclear family members.
Here, are amazing the best quotes for cousins bonding, expressing what the bond between cousins feels like.
Best Quotes for Cousins Bonding
Cousins are the glue that holds the family together. They are the best kind of friends. They know everything about you, but they don’t judge you. The bond between cousins is like gravity, you may think it’s weak, but it’s pretty strong.
1. As cousins, no matter how far apart we live, our hearts connect by family ties, and when we get together, we know that no matter where life takes us, we’re never really more than a plane ride away from family.
2. Cousins don’t just happen, they are made. As cousins, it’s not just about having a lot in common. It’s about being a family together.
3. Cousins are half the world; sometimes, we all need each other. There’s something about cousins that makes you feel closer to home.
4 There’s something special about cousins. There’s no greater joy than spending time with them, and there’s no greater bond than that between a family.
5. Cousins are close kins and can be strongly bonded. They share a special bond that transcends all differences, creating a unique kind of love.
6. Our roots are stronger than the deep sea. The love, memory and connection between cousins are even greater than the ocean.
7. Cousins are some of the best kind of friends. They’ll make you do the stupidest things and know when you need to get away. And they’ll always be there for you in a pinch.
8. Love is a powerful word. It doesn’t only speak about the affection of family members but also between cousins as well.
9. Our cousins are the ones who can understand our souls. They are those who we are most comfortable with and feel like we can be ourselves around.
10. Cousins are like a second family. They become your best friends, the one with whom you share all your secrets and who always has your back.
11. My cousins are my best friends, and I’m one hundred per cent proud of them. I would be happy to do anything for any of them.
12. Cousins are more grounded, bonded and real. They know you better than anyone, understand what makes you tick, and accept you for who you are.
13. Cousins are a special breed of people. They don’t share the same blood, but they share the same heart, and one is just as valuable as the other.
14. Cousins are family, and there’s nothing that bonds you with someone more than the sense of familiarity and comfort you get from having them around.
15. The bond between cousins is one of the strongest in existence. Cousins don’t just look out for each other. They are each other’s best friends and most trusted advisors.
16. We all have cousins, and they are some of the best people in our lives. So let’s make sure we stay in touch, bond with them, and keep each other strong.
17. When you’re with your cousins, you can always expect good times, laughs, and lots of fun. But what a great way it is to bond with them.
18. It’s never too late to build a strong connection with your cousin. Let’s build a relationship full of love, laughter and fun.
19. Our cousins should be like our siblings. They’re among the ones who can understand us, so make sure to spend some quality time with them.
20. Cousins can have the strongest bond when they grow up together. It’s also a great way to get to know each other in a fun and interesting way.
21. Cousins are the only people on earth who know what it’s like to be together and not have anything in common.
22. Being first cousins, we share an extremely strong bond.
23. You’re the best, from one cousin to another. Family is all about the cousins. We’re here for each other no matter what.
24. The best way to bring the family together is with good food, good wine and loving cousins.
25. Some of life’s greatest blessings are the ones that come from loving your cousins more than anything else.
26. Cousins are like family. They’re there for us, and they always will be. They are the true definition of best friends forever.
27. Cousins are the closest family members. They understand each other in ways no one else can.
28. Cousins are the best. They’re always there for you and make you feel like you’re part of a bigger family..
29. Cousins are the best kind of friends. They are the light at the end of your tunnel.
30. The bond of cousins is stronger than the distance between us.
31. Cousins are the most loyal, supportive and warmest family members you could have.
32. Cousins are the best kind of friends. They don’t judge you, and they always put their happiness alongside yours.
33. Let’s bond over all of our cousins. Our cute cousins are the best; they always make us smile.
34. It takes a family to raise a child, but it takes cousins to make them the best version of themselves.
35. Cousins are like sisters on steroids. You love them and hate them, but always want to be around them.
36. Cousins are the hidden fireworks of the family.
37. Cousins are like peas in a pod. When they grow up, they make great plants.
38. Cousins are a gift. They bring you together and make you stronger, happier and more appreciative of life.
39. There’s nothing sweeter than cousins who love each other.
40. We are cousins; we are family. We are unstoppable.
41. The sound of cousins laughing is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.
42. Cousins are like the seasons. You don’t always know what you’re going to get, but you always know it’s good.
43. The bond between cousins is like a piece of the heart, they’re always together and coming back to each other when they grow up.
44. Cousins are like siblings; they’re there to make you smile, have your back and help pick up the pieces when you fall.
45. Cousins are like the wind; they always find each other, even when flying under the radar.
46. We all know how great it is to be cousins. From the first day we were born, we were meant to be together.
47. Cousins are like a safety net; we’re always there for each other.
48. Cousins are special. They bring us together and make us feel that no matter… How far we are, we’re always a part of each other.
49. When cousins get together, there’s no telling what the night will hold.
50. Cousins are a special breed. They share the same DNA, but they have a bond that’s even stronger than blood.51. It’s always a good time to get together with cousins.
52. When you find kindred spirits with your cousins, the bonds you form can last a lifetime.
53. A cousin is a sister, a brother, and a friend all rolled into one.
54. Cousins are like peas in a pod. We stick together and make everything better.
55. Cousins are the best kind of friends because they understand and love you even if you’re a bit crazy.
56. Cousins bond like a second family, with all the same troubles, joys and triumphs.
57. Cousins are like the sun and moon; they’re always there for you.
58. There’s nothing like the feeling of a warm hug from your favourite cousin.
59. Cousins are a fantastic way to bond with family, whether you live in the same city or far away.
60. A bond between cousins is like a cherry tree. You don’t see the branches and roots until it’s gone; until you lose them.
61. Cousins are strong because they stick together through thick & thin.
62. Life is better when you have a cousin who bonds with you by your side.
63. As cousins, we feel safe and secure when we are together.
64. There is a bond of family among cousins that cannot be broken.
65. What makes cousins family is the bond that we share.
66. Cousins are our family; to us, there is no greater bond.
67. Cousins are like superheroes. They have to stick together and help each other out.
68. A family is like a tree: The roots grow together, the branches grow together, and everyone gets along.
69. Nothing could be more fun than cousins bonding especially when the cousins are best friends.
70. When you’re with your cousins, it’s like having a second family.
71. Cousins should be bonded together. It’s a beautiful feeling of being special in a world full of competition.
72. It’s always better to have a cousin who is close to you than a friend who is not.
73. When you have the love of a cousin, you have a second family.
74. We love celebrating family and strong bonds. Let’s make new ones with our cousins.
75. Never let distance pull you apart. Always stay in touch with your cousins.
76. The best way to bond with your cousin is to spend time together, no matter how close or far apart you are.
77. Cousins are like two peas in a pod. They get along really well, but it takes a lot more than that to make them stick together.
78. True cousins share more than just a side of the family. They share love, laughter, and life lessons.
79. The best kind of cousins’ bond is the one that makes you better, stronger, and wiser.
80. You are not alone in the world. You have cousins, and you should bond with them.
82. Cousins don’t always have to be in the same house but need each other today and every day.
83. Cousins are the best. They share their secrets, give you advice, and always have each other’s back.
84. The bond and the love of cousins make us all special as a family.
85. The greatest gift to give your cousin is being his or her best friend.
86. Cousins are not just family; they are your best friends with whom you can trust and go through anything.
87. Cousins should bond with each other, not just by sharing food but by sharing their own interesting stories.
88. There’s so much to learn about your cousins; you just have to keep looking for the best ways to bond with them.
87. Cousins bond over the things that matter, like funny pictures, strong opinions and great advice.
88. Cousins are forever. And because they are, they’re the best kind of friends.
89. The bond with your cousins is strong when you feel like you can’t live without your cousins, and they feel the same way about you.
90. Cousins are like the little things in life; they’re always there to make you smile.
91. It takes a village to raise a child. It takes two cousins to make the best memories.
92. Cousins are the best. They will always be your closest friends, no matter how far away you are.
93. There’s nothing more exciting than bonding with your cousins.
94. Cousins should be able to make it through just about anything together.
95. The cousin bond is the strongest bond of all. You can do anything together, and laugh about it later, even when you’re older and married.
96. We’re cousins because we share DNA, but we’re family because of the bonds you’ve created together.
97. We are all family, but you and your cousins are a special kind of family.
98. Having a cousin with the same passion as you is like finding true love.
99. Bonding with your cousins is like falling in love for the first time all over again.
100. My cousin is my home away from home, with whom I can always be myself.
I hope you have had a good time reading these wonderful best quotes for cousins bonding. Please, don’t hesitate to drop your comment and share them with loved ones.