Running is an activity that’s enjoyed by millions of people all over the world. For some, it helps to clear your mind, for others it helps them to vent their emotions and for others, it’s their exercise of choice, which is one of the reasons why this will always be a favourite sport.
Running is more than a sport, it’s a way of life. It’s the passion that drives us to do more and reach further.
Running can be a wonderful way to attain a healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re running for your health, to lose weight, or just because you are doing it because it’s your profession. It is also one of the greatest ways to stay fit, improve your health, manage stress, and meet people.
Are you are a professional athlete or do you just run to exercise your body and stay healthy? You can inspire yourself, your friends and loved ones with these best running quotes of all time below. Enjoy!!!
Best Running Quotes Of All Time
Running is as much a philosophical pursuit as it is physical activity. In running we learn to be more aware of ourselves, our thoughts, feelings and help us get through even the hardest of days.
1. When you’re running, it only seems like a minute, but when you take a minute to think about how far you’ve run, where you’ve been, who you’ve seen, that minute isn’t a long time.
2. Everything you do, every life you touch, is a chance to get stronger, better, faster.
3. When you’re tired and weary and you can’t go on. Don’t give up, when you’re tired and weary, you’re not done.
4. The greatest thing about running is, that it’s something you only have to do, once.
5. Endurance is a habit of the mind, not the body. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
6. Running is a sprint, not a marathon. A minute isn’t a long time. It’s longer than you think. Your mind can’t comprehend how fast it goes.
7. It’s better to run or to walk? A thousand miles of running is better than ten thousand miles of walking.
8. There are no short distances in running, there are only hard races in life so run, run and never look back
9. Our moments of greatest fulfilment and realization of our true potentials usually occur when we are involved in meaningful activities, creating something of value. Whenever we are running, we no longer are the same person.
10. To run well is to finish well, and to finish well is to run well. For running is to freedom a flight, and to freedom, a flight is our race.
11. There is no fence we cannot pass, there is no limit we cannot cross, there is no shortcut that is too long, and no goal we cannot reach, if we keep pushing.
12. There are two types of runners those who are too lazy to run and those who are just too lazy to quit.
13. Try to do your best today, that’s all anybody can ask, and if you feel it in your heart, to do your best today.
14. It’s not the miles you run, it’s the push that gets you there, it’s not the pain that rips your lungs, but your will to survive.
15. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
16. You can get out of any race you enter, so long as you enter it with the right attitude.
17. I have always been a lover of running I have always been a runner I have always been a believer that I could achieve my dreams I have always been a doer.
18. The best running of all time: So long as I can keep my feet, run quick enough, I shall never grow weary.
19. A runner does not walk away from a challenge. He runs toward it.
20. Running has got you running, and you wonder why it could lead to so much more than winning races. It may feel like a way to lose yourself in your mind and body, but when the pounding starts to get tough
21. I will never give up and I will always keep working hard. I will never let my dreams die and I will always follow my heart.
22. Belief in yourself and never give up, though. Trust that the work you put in will pay off in the end.
23. Running is a great way to stay in shape and have fun at the same time. Many people take running for granted, but it is something that takes a lot of skill and knowledge to master.
24. Anytime you feel there’s a void in your life, try filling it with running. You’ll discover that the only thing you can fill up is yourself.
25. I can run as fast as the wind, I can run as fast as lightning, I can run as fast as you, and I can run as fast as anyone can.
26. Life is short. Don’t waste it. That’s why you should always run like a champion every single day.
27. Life is a race – you only live once, your best is never good enough, and your worst is never bad enough, and you should do your best today.
28. Running can help you keep fit, reduce your blood pressure, improve your stamina and lung capacity, increase your metabolism and strengthen your heart.
29. Just because the fastest runner of all time is born today doesn’t mean you can’t be the fastest today. If you want it, you can achieve it. A minute is a long time when you’re waiting.
30. You never really know whether a goal is attainable. But if you don’t shoot for it, you’ll never get anywhere.
31. A minute isn’t a long time, people like to see big men jump, but it’s the skinny guy they say, that gets up and runs like the wind.
32. Best running of all time there’s so much to learn, so much to see, so many books to read, so little time. So I will read until I’m finished, till my mind is filled with so much
33. In the end, it’s not the miles you run, but the distance between you and where you are.
34. To all of you who have, who are, whoever will be a minute isn’t a long time a minute is a minute until it’s over, then it’s long
35. Live your life to the fullest. Climb hills and run through valleys, listen to your heart and run, run now and find your best, run now, run like a lizard, run like a fox.
36. There is nothing wrong with running it keeps your heart healthy, it keeps your mind young and alert, it keeps your spirit good and clean.
37. Most runners are obsessed with running. As a result, they become like athletes that embrace their struggles, embrace the pain and embrace the challenge.
38. This is not a race, its a journey, but you’ve got to start somewhere, so get up, climb the stairs, get a running start and jump into your shoes, and we did the best we could do running and working,
39. I have learned that running in the morning is better than running at night.
40. To run is not just to run fast, it is to run well. One cannot work at running
41. The best running of all time running’s a drug that reminds you of how to be alive.
42. The pursuit of success is not easy. It takes a lot of time and dedication, but what is your purpose if you don’t have anything to be successful for.
43. Running is not just a trend. It’s here to stay because it has helped millions to live their lives better and experience a significant change in their health and emotional state of mind.
44. Running is whatever you want it to be. Whether you’re running a road race, trail race, or some other kind of run, you’re getting out there and doing something physical.
45. Anytime you feel there’s a void in your life, try filling it with running. You’ll discover that the only thing you can fill up is yourself.
46. Running helped me live life out to the fullest by encouraging me to never quit and to always push through challenges no matter how hard they were.
47. Running taught me many important lessons not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well. These lessons have shaped me into the person I am today both inside and outside of my physical body and have kept me going strong ever since.
48. Running takes us away from our everyday lives and into the present, where we can appreciate the world around us.
49. Running doesn’t separate us in our daily lives but rather gathers people together to try one of the greatest things life has to offer — the ability to get outdoors and enjoy a beautiful day!
50. Running helps you live life to the fullest, improves your concentration, and helps you shed off those extra pounds in no time!
The world of running offers great inspiration for those looking to keep on striving to achieve their own fitness goals and improve themselves in the process.
I hope you liked the above quotes about running. Please leave a comment in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family.