Pregnancy should be a wonderful experience, and I’m sure any expectant mother would agree! While the wait is difficult, nothing can give you greater joy than carrying a little life inside of you. Most women feel blessed to be pregnant.
Pronouncing blessings on your unborn child throughout pregnancy is a great way to show him/her your love. There are numerous things you could bless your unborn baby with, whether it be kissing your stomach or telling them how much you love them. Blessings don’t have to cost a lot, but they can be very valuable.
Pregnant women often experience extreme hormonal changes, which leave them with a beautiful glow on their faces. One unique thing that makes pregnant women different from others is their capacity to relate, understand and accept. Being pregnant is a blessing for most women.
Though the process of carrying a child for nine months can be hard, for most pregnant women, it is a blessing that is worth the pain. Here is a collection of blessed to be pregnant quotes you don’t want to miss.
Blessed to Be Pregnant Quotes
Being pregnant is one of God’s most beautiful and unique experiences with which He can bless a woman. The beauty of carrying a child in the womb is an amazing gift God has given women. That’s why most women feel blessed to experience this wonderful and awe-inspiring event.
1. I am so blessed to be pregnant. The joy of carrying, nurturing and nourishing life is indescribable.
2. Blessed to be pregnant, but also thankful for the relief of peeing every few hours.
3. I am so blessed to be pregnant and feel such a sense of accomplishment.
4. Blessed are you to be pregnant because your life will never be the same
5. The little things that make life so blessedly beautiful: watching a baby grow in the womb, giving birth to them, hearing your baby cry and seeing how fast they learn new things.
6. I am so blessed to be pregnant. I am excited about our baby and can’t wait for the future.
7. Blessed to be pregnant and blessed to have your baby in your arms and blessed to be so loved by you and your family.
8. Blessed to be pregnant, blessed to be pregnant with a super cute little one, blessed to have the best sister in the world and blessed to have you around me. Thank you for all that you do.
9. Blessed to be pregnant. Blessed to have a husband who would wait for me and blessed with a healthy baby girl. Just trying to maintain life as usual in this crazy world, but with a few more cute outfits
10. I’m Blessed to be pregnant. I’m Blessed to be a mother. I’m blessed to have a baby girl.
11. The moments that make your heart flutter, the feelings that give you goosebumps and the words that defy description. All these are the blessings of pregnancy.
12. Blessed to be pregnant and blessed to be the mother to your child. We are so grateful for the miracle and know how special it is.
13. I am blessed to be pregnant because I’m surrounded by family and my friends who support me every step of the way.
14. Blessed to be pregnant! Confident, excited and anticipating the birth of our baby.
15. I am blessed to be pregnant. I can’t wait to get my hands on my little squishy bundle of joy.
16. I am so blessed to be pregnant and looking forward to the milestones in our lives.
17. You are Blessed to be pregnant, especially when surrounded by people who sparkle and shine like the stars above.
18. I’m blessed to be pregnant. I’m pregnant, and I’m on cloud nine. Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts God has given me, and I can’t wait for my little one to arrive.
19. I’m blessed to be pregnant because it means I enjoy every moment of this stage of my life.
20. Blessed to be pregnant, raised a child, and blessed to be a woman in this world.
21. Be Blessed to Be Pregnant! You are loved and appreciated so much that you may be pregnant. Being pregnant is a gift that many women are not able to experience.
22. I’m always grateful for all of the blessings in my life. I’m so thankful for this little one coming into my world. So blessed to be pregnant!
23. You have no idea how blessed you are to be pregnant. You will find out soon enough, but enjoy every bit of it in the meantime!
24. I’m thankful my pregnancy was so easy and natural. I feel blessed and can’t wait to meet our little boy.
25. Blessed to be pregnant. Thank you for everything you do, your work, and your support in this special journey!
26. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing. It’s more than just growing a baby in there, it’s seeing the world through their eyes and experiencing all of life together.
27. I’m blessed to be pregnant. I’ve been pregnant for 9 months now, and it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me!
28. For all those who are pregnant, this is for you. I bless the day you became pregnant and all that lies ahead of you.
29. Blessed to be pregnant. Blessed to be growing. Blessed to have this journey ahead of us
30. Blessed to be pregnant. I am so full of love for this new baby and my husband, who does the most amazing things for me.”
31. We’re blessed to be pregnant. We have been given the greatest gift of all, the opportunity to grow a life inside us and watch it unfold like a flower every day!
32. Being pregnant is a gift. This time of your life is so full of wonder and growth that it’s tough to think about anything but the future!
33. Blessed to be pregnant! You’re the most excited and most nervous person in the world. But you’ll get through this. You will have fun, and you will experience all kinds of emotions. And when all that is done, you’ll be happy you went through it.
34. Be blessed to be pregnant. It is one of the most amazing times in life, and you are doing something that not many people get to do.
35. I’m blessed to be pregnant. I’m blessed with a growing family and the support of my husband and friends. Thank you for being part of our journey as we grow, love and learn together.
36. I am blessed to be pregnant. This journey has been amazing, and I can’t wait to see the future of our little one growing inside me. May God continue to bless your life with many more blessings.
37. I’m so blessed to be pregnant. I feel so lucky that God allowed us to grow this little one in our womb.
38. You are blessed to be pregnant. Today, celebrate your growing family and your body’s ability to do amazing things.
39. Blessed to be pregnant and blessed to be a momma. Blessed to be in love with your partner and blessed to have your family around you.
40. I am so blessed and thankful for all the blessings this pregnancy brings me.
41. I am so blessed to be pregnant and looking forward to the milestones in our lives.
42. Blessed to be pregnant! There’s no one else in the world quite like you! God has blessed you so much, especially with this baby!
43. Blessed to be pregnant, blessed to have those growing inside you, and blessed to be a mommy.
44. Blessed to be pregnant. You can never lose this little miracle. It will never wear off and is the most beautiful thing you’ll ever have eyes on.
45. Blessed to be pregnant. How blessed was this vision of love and life? I will cherish every moment, every second of it.
46. We’re blessed to be pregnant and excited for our little family’s future. We love you.
47. It’s a blessing to be pregnant but also a lot of work. The good news is that you’ll have each other for support.
48. I am so blessed to have this baby growing in my belly, and I can’t wait for it to be born.
49. You are so blessed to be pregnant. You have been chosen, and you will bring such beauty into your life.
50. I’m blessed to be pregnant because having a baby is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.
Most women take for granted that you’ve got a little person growing inside them. But every once in a while, it’s nice to see the value of being pregnant when looking from the outside. That’s why we’ve put together some beautiful blessed to be pregnant quotes that truly highlight how much you should be thankful for your pregnancy. Feel free to use any of them.