Being pregnant isn’t just a period of joy and excitement. It’s also a time of change and uncertainty. You’re carrying another human being inside you, preparing to bring them into the world. At times it can be overwhelming, and it’s normal to worry about how best to approach your changing body, as well as the challenges that come with having a new baby.
When you’re expecting, it feels like the world is ending. Everyone around you seems to have figured out how to parent and when you’re still figuring out your way of life, it can be hard to figure out what you’re supposed to do. But know that your priority is taking care of yourself and creating a space for your baby to grow. No matter what, your child will come first.
It may seem funny, but one of the most important things you can do as a pregnant woman is to listen to yourself. The more sensitive you are to your body’s needs, the healthier and more comfortable you’ll be throughout your pregnancy. You give up freedoms, dreams, and ambitions for one singular goal: to keep your baby alive.
Below is a collection of expecting Mom to be quotes that I hope will inspire you to love every moment of your journey as you enter this new chapter of your life.
Expecting Mom to Be Quotes
You are going to be a mom, and it’s going to change you forever. Your life, your dreams, your hopes…all of it will be transformed. As an expecting Mom to be, you will know how hard this process can be and how difficult every single moment of pregnancy can feel.
1. Being an expecting mom to be is such an amazing time. There’s so much joy, excitement, and anticipation surrounding the baby; it can be easy to forget about how tough being pregnant can be on your body.
2. You’re an expecting mom to be. You’ve made it through the toughest part of pregnancy, now enjoy every moment and don’t stress too much.
3. Being an expecting mom to be is a beautiful thing. The anticipation, the excitement—it’s all so magical. It’s hard to believe that this is happening to you.
4. As an expecting mom to be, it’s not too early to start planning for the future you and your baby will share.
5. Expecting a baby? Enjoy this pregnancy as much as you enjoyed creating your little ones.
6. Expecting motherhood can be a life-changing experience. So celebrate being pregnant
7. When an expecting mom-to-be, you can’t just take things for granted. You have to pay attention, appreciate every moment, and remember that everything is worth celebrating.
8. When you are expecting, not everything is going to be perfect. Embrace the moments where things go sideways.
9. As a woman, you carry the weight of all that is to come. You’re carrying your child on your body and all the worry, joy, and hope that come with it. Make sure that you stay centred, grounded, and prepared so that you can be the best mother that you know how to be.
10. As an expecting mom-to-be, don’t forget to include you and your partner. Surround yourself with the people who will support you as you go through this amazing journey.
11. You are an expecting mom-to-be. You are surrounded by love, strength, and positivity. You are not alone, always remember that.
12. The mother to be is one of the most selfless, devoted, and loving individuals you will ever meet.
13. Dear an expecting mom-to-be, there’s no time like the present to celebrate your pregnancy and the new life growing inside you.
14. When you are expecting a baby, there are so many things to think about—but don’t forget to take care of yourself. You’re one of the most important people in your partner’s life and deserve every last bit of love and attention.
15. As an expecting mom to be, there is nothing more beautiful than seeing your little one grow.
16. A new life is on the way. Be prepared to be a strong, loving, and nurturing mom.
17. Being an expecting mom-to-be is not always the easiest thing in the world, but it does get better.
18. You are what you love, and that’s why you’re so special. Your pregnancy is an opportunity to share in the wonder of a new life and to grow closer to your partner by supporting their dreams for the little one they’re growing inside of you.
19. Dear an expecting mom-to-be, it’s never too early to start making memories with your pregnancy and baby bump.
20. There’s nothing better than being pregnant, except the anticipation of when you’re going to be able to relax and enjoy it.
21. Your heart is so full of love and joy, you make the best of things. You’re always looking for ways you can be kinder to yourself and others. You’re so thrilled to see how amazing you are going to be as a mom.
22. When you’re expecting a new addition to your family, know you are always loved and supported.
23. It’s not always easy being a parent. But when you have the support of your family and loved ones, it makes all the difference in the world.
24. Expecting a little one is a joyful, exciting, and intense experience. Here’s to all the sleepless nights, cravings, and general awkwardness. Hope you have a great pregnancy.
25. Expecting a baby will change your life. Expect the right kind of changes for you to be with your partner forever.
26. It’s the little things that matter most when you’re expecting—the time you spend with your loved ones, how much you love them, and all of the wonderful memories that come with planning for the future.
27. Expecting a new little life is an exciting but at times overwhelming journey. Being an expecting mom-to-be is the greatest gift you could ever give to yourself and your future family.
28. You are an angel on earth, filled with grace, goodness, and beauty. Then you get pregnant, and your wings grow even bigger.
29. When it’s your turn to be a mom, you realize how truly special and irreplaceable they are.
30. It’s a big deal, whether you’re a first or third-time mom. You gain so much from this experience and sometimes it just takes a while to realize that.
31. Being an expecting mom-to-be is beautiful. You will be so excited and nervous to meet your little blessing.
32. Pregnancy and motherhood is an incredible journey. It’s difficult but so rewarding at the same time.
33. Being an expecting mom-to-be is the most wonderful time of your life, filled with joy and uncertainty.
34. Pregnancy is a magical adventure. It’s the beginning and the end of your story.
35. Expecting a baby is like being in love for the first time—it’s about falling in love with what’s to come.
36. You’re going to be a great mom. And you are strong enough for it. Don’t worry about being perfect: You’ll make mistakes and learn from them – but don’t let that stop you from living your best life ever.
37. The most important thing you can do for yourself is to take the time to be gentle, kind, and compassionate. The way you parent yourself will be the way you parent your child.
38. Expecting mom-to-be, you will be amazed at how much time it takes to prepare yourself for the arrival of a little one.
39. There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, especially when she already has the pregnancy glow.
40. The best part about being an expecting mom-to-be is the anticipation of all the changes to come.
41. As you get closer to your big day, please take time to celebrate the women who have helped you along the way.
42. As an expecting mom-to-be, you often feel overwhelmed by all of the changes in your life. Take a moment to remember how awesome it is to be an expecting mom and relax into the uncertainty that can come along with these events.
43. Moms-to-be go through so much during their pregnancy, from morning sickness and cravings to eating for two and more.
44. Being an expecting mom-to-be is a wonderful, magical time. It’s something families who’ve been together for years understand innately. It’s a beautiful, special time that takes you to new places and shows you what love is.
45. Dear an expecting mom-to-be, you’re doing a great job pushing through your final trimester. Keep up the good work.
46. Expecting motherhood is a beautiful thing. Whether you’re in your first trimester or the last stretch, it’s all worth it.
47. Nothing’s more precious than the moment you realize you’re about to become a mother.
48. When you are expecting, as much as you want and need to eat, drink and rest, your body needs to grow.
49. Moms-to-be, there’s no room for fear when you’re expecting. Your body is just as capable of doing everything it needs to survive as it always has done.
50. When you’re expecting, every little thing says “I’m ready to be a mom.”
51. Expecting mothers are amazing. They are fierce, they are beautiful, and their hearts are made of gold.
52. When you’re expecting, it’s important to remember that you are not alone. You have a partner who is always there for you: your body and mind.
53. The joy and excitement of expecting a child are indescribable. It’s a feeling that can only be experienced.
54. You’re stronger than you know, and you will be even stronger once your combined strength is born.
55. Here’s to the mom-to-be who’s been through it all, from morning sickness to labour pains. Wish you all the best
56. When you’re expecting—or have been pregnant before—you know what it’s like to feel like everything is moving in slow motion. But everything will be just fine. By the time this little one arrives, you’ll realize that every moment spent with her is a blessing.
57. When you’re expecting, your belly’s growing and there’s a lot to think about.
58. The excitement of becoming a mom is the best feeling in the world. This stage of life is so exciting.
59. Expecting mom-to-be, you’re about to embark on a journey no one else has ever experienced. It’s going to be an adventure, it’s going to be scary and exciting, but most of all, it’s going to be incredible. So whatever your next adventure brings, kick back, relax and enjoy the ride—because it will be fun.
60. The most comforting thing you could say to a mom-to-be is, “Everything’s going to be fine.” Much like the way it was for you when your mind was made up and there was no time to worry.
61. The best part of being an expecting mom-to-be pregnant is seeing your baby grow every day.
62. Pregnancy is tough, but it’s also beautiful. So take a little time to appreciate that even though your body may be changing, love is always there.
63. It’s still hard to believe that the biggest moment of your life is about to unfold. I hope there will be a little bit of you in every baby you create.
64. When you’re expecting, everything’s a lot more real. You see the good things and the bad that come with parenting. And they can either help you or break you—depends on how you handle them.
65. Expecting a baby is an exciting time, and it’s also a time when you might experience some extra stress and anxiety.
66. Expecting a baby is not a dress rehearsal. It’s going to be the best moment of your life, so enjoy it.
67. When you’re expecting, it’s hard to feel like you have enough time for yourself. So when you make it time for yourself, you truly feel so much better.
68. The best part of being a mom-to-be is seeing your baby growing inside you.
69. There’s nothing like seeing the miracle that is your baby. Pregnancy is a special time. Know your body, and be kind to yourself.
70. A woman who is expecting can feel every emotion from excitement to fear, and the only thing that keeps her sane is knowing that there is someone out in the world who understands her.
71. The excitement of being a mother is both exhilarating and overwhelming. Your pregnancy journey will be filled with joy, love, and happiness.
72. When you’re expecting, it’s hard to believe that your body is capable of growing a human being inside of you.
73. It’s a little bit scary but excitingly beautiful. Welcome to the world of pregnancy and motherhood.
74. Expecting a baby is one of the greatest joys of your life. You’re about to embark on such an incredible adventure and you will have to be strong, smart, and ready for everything that comes your way.
75. It’s so easy to take for granted the miracle of being able to carry a life inside you. So make every moment count—and capture each special moment between you and your growing baby.
76. The road to motherhood is paved with hills and curves, but it’s always worth the trip.
77. When you’re an expecting mom-to-be, you’ve got this whole new set of hormones that make you crazy. You should take all the time you need to get ready.
78. You’re going to be a great mom. You have a lot of love, passion, and heart in you. Keep that in your belly and they will grow stronger than ever.
79. The first week of your pregnancy is a roller coaster of emotions. You go from the moment you find out to the day when you can finally feel your baby move.
80. You are a mom—not just a woman with children, but a brave and beautiful woman who is growing into her incredible, limitless potential. You are the best of who you’ll ever be, every day.
81. When you’re pregnant and expecting, it can feel like the world is outside your window waiting to make you nervous. But when you learn how to relax, those anxious moments begin to pass more quickly.
82. From conception to delivery, the journey of becoming a mother is filled with endless joys, moments of uncertainty, and many surprises. But most importantly, it’s filled with love.
83. Dear expecting mom-to-be, you will never be alone on this journey, it’s the most beautiful and magical time of your life.
84. It’s so hard to wait and watch as your life unfolds. But if you can take the time to appreciate how far you’ve come, it will help alleviate some of the stress.
85. Moms are the most special, unique, and valuable people in the world. Being an expecting mom-to-be is an experience that will change you forever.
86. You are carrying a bundle of joy. You have a whole new family and your life will never be the same. Expectations are high but know that you already deserve all the love in the world.
87. Waiting is the hardest part. It’s already hard enough to prepare for the birth of your child, let alone wait for that special moment when you meet them in person. However, it will all be worth it when you see their smile for the first time.
88. Feelings of excitement and exhaustion, a little nervousness, and a whole lot of love.
89. Expecting mom-to-be, the journey is never over, but the destination has never been in sight. Cheers to the upcoming season of life.
90. When you’re an expecting mother-to-be, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the joys and challenges of being a first-time mom.
91. As an expecting mother-to-be, you are full of life and cannot wait to bring new life into this world.
92. The only thing that could be better than the anticipation of a baby coming is the actual arrival.
93. Pregnancy is a magical time where you are truly present with your partner and yourself. It’s also a time of patience, protection, and love.
94. When you are expecting a baby, there are so many things to consider. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and forget about yourself for a bit. But it’s important to remember that you’re still an individual with your interests, desires, and goals.
95. While you’re feeling all of the exciting emotions, have a little time to take a breath, relax, and experience what’s ahead with your special someone.
96. It’s a beautiful thing to be a mom-to-be. And it’s not just the joy of being pregnant, but also the anticipation of meeting that tiny little person who’s going to make your life better than it was before.
96. Every mother-to-be should be treated like a queen, but expecting moms deserve nothing less than the world’s best.
97. When you’re expecting, life can seem overwhelming. But remember: You’re not alone.
98. Everything has changed since you’ve gotten pregnant. You used to be the centre of your world. Now, you’re surrounded by people who care about your well-being, and that creates an entirely new set of stressors. But don’t worry—you’ll get through this just fine.
99. When you’re expecting, the world seems to be a little less complicated. The future suddenly seems brighter—your eyes are wider open, and you can see all of your friends as possibilities for the first time.
100. Expecting a baby is a life-changing moment. It’s an opportunity to grow and learn in ways you never thought possible. The period of being an expecting mom-to-be is one of the most exciting times in your life.
I hope the collection of expecting Mom to be quotes makes you enjoy the process of your pregnancy. Please drop your comment, and share the post with others. Thank you.