The bluebird of happiness refers to the happiness one feels in a self-rewarding situation. The bluebird has long been the symbol of happiness, an idiom many people have come to identify with. Happiness is a free bird- the bluebird of happiness. We can never cage him, and we cannot put him under any obligations either.
There is something about bluebirds that always brings a smile to our faces. Whether it be the colour of their feathers or the song’s sound, we can’t help but think there is no better way to start the day than with a bluebird nearby. It sounds like a cliché, but they seem to have the ability to brighten one’s day.
Life can be rough sometimes, hard to swallow and equally as heavy. Though, if you’re struggling to get a grip on life and all it has thrown at you — don’t forget about the bluebird of happiness. It might seem impossible to find this bird, but trust me, it does exist. Here are some famous quotes about the bluebird of happiness.
Bluebird of Happiness Quotes
Life can get pretty crazy, but it’ll all be worth it if you stay true to yourself. You’re your bluebird of happiness. The only way to find true happiness is by learning to be happy with yourself, being who you are, and loving that person unconditionally.
1. Being a Bluebird of Happiness is not about always being happy. It’s about being happy when you’re supposed to be happy.”
2. Bluebird of happiness, the colour that makes me smile. You are my sunshine, my Monday morning.
3. Remember that the bluebird of happiness sings in your heart no matter what kind of day you’re having.
4. Whether you’re thirty or sixty, you’ll love the bluebird of happiness that sings in your heart.
5. There’s something magical about birds, their ability to fly. But do you know what most people don’t know? Birds sing, and this red-winged beauty always sings in your heart, placing a smile on your face every time you see it.
6. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol that brings light and hope. It’s a very popular tattoo design because it makes people happy.
7. We all have an inner bluebird of happiness, but this little bluebird is often locked away. With our service, we help to bring the bluebird out so you can be happy again.
8. Whether you’re looking for a casual chat with a friend or a meaningful relationship, the bird can help you find what you’re looking for.
9. Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but if you sit still and wait, it will settle on you.
10. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol of trust, love and peace. It’s also the symbol of optimism, joy and hope.
11. This bluebird of happiness embodies trust, love and peace while signifying optimism, joy and hope.
12. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol of confidence, balance and devotion. It captures warmth, kindness and perfection.
13. The presence of the bluebird of happiness instils serenity, encouragement and joy, creating a peaceful environment for those around it.
14. This tiny little bluebird flutters merrily on a spring morning, blissfully unaware of its world. The sadness I feel when looking at this image spreads to my heart, filling me with emotion. After all, it’s in the heart that passion lies.
15. The bluebird of happiness was free to fly and find her home in this land if she could find a way. She spread her wings, lifted off the ground, and soared over all the places that would make her happy.
16. This little bird searched for a long time but eventually found the perfect place to build her nest. The bluebird of happiness was free to fly and find her home.
17. The bluebird of happiness soared higher and faster than she ever had. There was nowhere for her to stop and rest. She needed to keep moving, searching, always searching.
18. The bluebird of happiness flies high and sings sweetly, but it is a bird that will only come when wished for.
19. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol of good fortune. It flies high, singing sweetly, and only comes when it knows you well enough to believe it’s welcome. Invite a bluebird to visit you, think happy thoughts and spread joy throughout the day. Friends and good fortune are sure to follow.
20. When the bluebird comes, happiness flies high and sings sweetly.
21. The bluebird is pure and sweet but can be elusive. You have to make your happiness.
22. There is a reason why we refer to the bluebird of happiness. It is a subtle reminder that peace and tranquillity can be hard to come by. But when you find true joy, it’s like finding a precious treasure you buried long ago and forgot about.
23. The bluebird of happiness is one of the most popular symbols in the United States.
24. The simple blue bird is happy and full of life. The message of the bluebird is true: “the squeaky wheel gets the oil.”
25. The bluebird of happiness is not the only bird that sings in spring. It is often mistaken for a sparrow or a finch, but it is not. It is a robin-sized bird that loves to sing.
26. The bluebird of happiness flies over the rooftops and chirps around my house.
27. A bluebird of happiness just flew into my window and lit a fire under my heart.
28. The bluebird of happiness comes to me when you smile. Today, do something you’ve never done before-make someone smile.
29. The bluebird of happiness is my spirit guide. He teaches me to fly and sing.
30. Bluebirds are my spirit animal. They don’t have a care in the world and help me to find happiness in my own life.
31. Bluebird Jones is a singer, songwriter, and performer who loves to inspire people of all ages. Learn more about her or listen to one of her catchy tunes.
32. The song the bluebird sings reminds me of what is meaningful in life. I will be happy when I realize my dreams.
33. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol of joy and hope, a symbol of peace and cheerfulness.
34. I wish every day could be like a bluebird day. Hopeful and optimistic, I believe in the bluebird of happiness.
35. If only every day could be like a Bluebird day! I wish everyone could discover the meaning of life through my blog.
36. The bluebird of happiness sings her sweetest song to those who wait for her.
37. Remember that a bird has felt happier a thousand miles away when you feel blue.
38. A bluebird of happiness is always in the heart of a child.
39. The bluebird of happiness is a symbol of hope and joy in times of adversity.
40. The bluebird of happiness symbolizes the strength and endurance of the human spirit. Even when faced with adversity, humans hope things will improve over time.
41. The bluebird of happiness reminds us all to stay positive even in the face of adversity.
42. The bluebird of happiness represents the idea that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Just as the bird returns to its nest in spring despite harsh weather, you can overcome your adversities and return to happiness after a difficult time.
43. The bluebird symbolizes hope for everyone, especially when it’s a hard time.
44. Although often associated with joy and happiness, the bluebird of happiness symbolizes hope, strength, and freedom.
45. During difficult times, the presence of a bluebird is often a sign of hope.
46. The bluebird of happiness has flown into your heart.
47. It is said that a bluebird of happiness flew over the mountain today. For some, it’s too big, but for us, it’s a reminder to chase our dreams and happiness.
48. Bluebirds are born when the sun shines, only grow when it shines and live in the light of a new day.
49. Happiness is a bird that never stops flying and singing.
50. We all need a little help getting through our tough days, and there’s no better medicine than a smile.
51. Happiness is not something you get. It’s something you appreciate.
52. You’re not only who you are but also what you’re doing.
53. Happiness is having a clear vision of your dreams and then working hard every day until you make them come true.
54. Once in a while, we all need a little bluebird of happiness to cheer us up.
55. The bluebird of happiness is not only a beautiful sight to behold but also a symbol of hope and love.
56. The bluebird of happiness has flown, but the happiness remains. You can’t buy it or catch it. It comes when you least expect it, and it is the most precious thing in life.
57. We all have our moments of happiness. The key is to be grateful for every good thing that comes your way because one day, it will be gone. #bluebirdofhappiness
58. Just because you’re not always feeling your happiest doesn’t mean you aren’t a bluebird of happiness.
59. It’s easy to see why our bluebird of happiness is the best-loved bird in the world. Everyone says he flutters with a happy attitude and soars into fresh skies.
60. The bluebird of happiness flutters above you, but you don’t need to chase after it. It will find its place eventually.
61. The bluebird of happiness flies not in the cold wind but in the sunshine.
62. When you have a friend who is always there for you, a bluebird of happiness visits you and makes your spirit soar.
63. The bluebird of happiness is a bird that never seems to be here or there but is always in the sky.
64. The bluebird of happiness flies highest toward the sun.
65. Happiness is like a bluebird. Hard to define, even harder to catch. But when you do, it’s all the sweeter for the chase.
66. Looking for something to brighten up your day? Find happiness in the little things and make them great big things.
67. Happiness is not something you seek. It’s someone who seeks you out
68. Happiness is being able to see what others don’t and being okay with that.
69. Bluebird of Happiness is the best thing to come out of you. Enjoy it, cherish it and share it!!
70. Hold tight when you find yourself in a bluebird of happiness.
71. Enjoy the blues, and remember that everything will be okay. Trust your heart; you’ll see the bluebird of happiness in the morning.
72. The bluebird of happiness has its nest in the bosom of the observer.
73. There’s a little bluebird in my heart, and she’s always singing. If you listen close enough, you can hear it too.
74. The bluest of all the birds is the bluebird. The bluest of all flowers is violet. Happiness and contentment are words that often go together because they both come from the same root, which means “to flow.
75. Happiness is a choice. It is the decision to be happy rather than miserable, to make yourself more of what you want to be and less of what you want to avoid
76. In a world full of sadness and negativity, we must remind ourselves to enjoy being happy.
77. We all have a bluebird of happiness in our pockets that we can draw upon at any time.
78. The bluebird of happiness sings his song in the morning and delights the day. The evening brings a sleepy song, so he lulls the night to sleep.
79. If you stay positive, life will reward you with bluebirds in your heart.
80. The bluebird is not the song I hear, but the song of freedom in the soul that sings itself.
81. You can be sure of two things in life: the sun shining, and happiness comes along when you least expect it.
82. There are two things you can be sure of in life: the sun will rise, and sometimes joy will burst into your life when you least expect it.
83. No matter how well we plan, happiness comes when we least expect it. It catches you by surprise and makes you smile.
84. You know what they say: the sun will come up tomorrow. When it does, happiness will be there waiting for you.
85. Before you realize it, the sun is shining. You see the birds chirping, and the dew drops at your feet sparkle with happiness. Life is simple, and all the complexity we add to our minds melts away.
86. “The more you enjoy the simple things, the more your life will be filled with happiness.”
87. The bluebird of happiness flies over the roof of my house and sings to me.
88. The bluebird of happiness is a myth. But if you find one, keep it always in your heart.
89. Like a bluebird, you flit from one thing to another. Sometimes, there are no clear paths or goals for you to follow. But when you find your purpose, a new world of possibilities opens up.
90. Happiness is a bluebird that sits on your shoulder and tells you it will always be this way
91. Don’t be sad, be happy— and if you get the chance to make someone happy, do it.
92. Bluebird of happiness is a bird that lives high above you in the sky. It can guide you to the heart of happiness.
93. Be the bluebird of happiness that sings in your soul.
94. Some people have a bluebird on their shoulders, and that’s the best thing in the world. –Erma Bombeck
95. We’re surrounded by so much pain and suffering, but sometimes all we need is to look outside our world to see the beautiful bluebird of happiness flitting in the sky.
96. Happiness comes in all different shades, but there is one colour that always brightens our lives: blue. Happy bluebird day!
97. We all need a little happiness in our lives now and again. Here’s to bluebirds and sunshine.
98. Don’t be mistaken into thinking you have to be happy all the time—just because you think happiness has a bluebird.
99. Happiness is like a bluebird; it doesn’t depend on a person’s mood. It’s not something that can be forced or achieved. It just happens sometimes when you least expect it.
100. Happiness is the choice to see the good in the world, even when looking for the bad.
Bluebird of happiness is a state of mind. You must take on an attitude of happiness to attract true happiness into your life. Hope you enjoyed these bluebird for happiness quotes. Kindly send them to your loved ones also. Thanks.