Body language is the language of non-verbal communication. It encompasses a variety of behaviours that communicate our thoughts, emotions and attitude toward others.
The way you carry yourself says a lot about the kind of person you are. Your body language reveals how confident or nervous you are, whether relaxed or tense—and it speaks volumes to others about your mood, personality, and intentions. It tells people what drives you and how you think about yourself and others.
Body language can be an important part of building relationships and avoiding problems with others. These body language quotes will inspire you to understand your body language and use it to your advantage.
Body Language Quotes and Sayings
Understanding body language gives you a tremendous advantage when communicating with other people. Simply noticing the smallest gestures can give you information about what’s happening inside their minds, which helps you build strong relationships and win trust.
1. Make sure you always present yourself in the best possible way. Let your body language say the right things about you and portray the image you want the world to see.
2. Body language is a form of nonverbal communication. It directly influences how people perceive us, leading to direct and indirect effects on how we are seen and perceived by others.
3. Body language is the silent intelligence behind your words. If a person has a smile and their body language says they are happy, they are happy.
4. Body language skills allow you to have a presence, spark curiosity and build trust with anyone you meet.
5. Understanding body language does not just help you be more charming and confident; it gives you a strategic advantage that allows you to build strong relationships and win trust.
6. Your body language is more important than words. This can help you succeed in your professional and personal life.
7. Your body is your greatest asset, so why not use it to showcase who you are?
8. Body language is the most unconscious, powerful way to communicate. So if your body says one thing, but your words say something else, it will likely be misunderstood.
9. What can’t be expressed in words will always be expressed in body language.
10. Your body language says a lot about you. It’s something you can work on.
11. Body language is an essential part of communication. It can help you gain a competitive advantage and win trust.
12. Body language is like a silent conversation. We can’t understand the message if we don’t speak the language.
13. Body language is a form of expression. It affects our emotions and feelings, but it also reflects our society’s social and cultural norms.
14. Body language makes up over 90 per cent of our communication. It’s important to know what message you’re sending out.
15. Body language is language. Be sure to communicate clearly and confidently.
16. The power of body language says more than all the words in the world.
17. Body language is an important aspect of being a good conversationalist. If you smile at a person and your body language tells them you’re happy, you will have a good conversation with them.
18. Every bit of body language you send out has a direct impact on how others see you.
19. Speak with confidence. Speak with clarity. Speak to win.
20. Body language speaks as much about your words and tone.
21. Understanding the meaning of body language gives you a strategic advantage that allows you to build strong relationships and win trust.
22. A person’s body language expresses their feelings, moods, and emotions. It is the easiest way to know if someone is telling the truth or not.
23. Words, actions and body language are the three major forms of communication. Choose your words wisely, avoid negative emotions and show a visible presence of positive energy.
24. Every gesture, every word, and every movement has a language of its own. The body is the instrument through which we express ourselves.
25. Body language is paramount. Your attitude resonates in the words you use, the way you carry yourself, and the postures you take.
26. Body language is important in every personal or professional business.
27. Actions speak louder than words. Your body language gives a window into what you’re thinking and feeling.
28. Body language is an important nonverbal cue that subconsciously expresses how we feel.
29. How you carry yourself makes a huge impression; learn how to manage your body language.
30. Your body language says much about who you are and what you want. It’s up to you to be conscious about how you present yourself to the world.
31. If your body language does not match your words, people will believe your posture over your promises.
32. Confidence is a great armour. It’s not a cover-up for weakness. Confidence is the beauty of who you are and what you do.
33. Your body is the most powerful tool in solving many problems. The body is capable of doing things your mind could only dream about.
34. Great body language isn’t about being perfect; it’s about being confident.
35. Body language is language in itself. It’s how we use our hands and tilt our heads, and it conveys meaning to the people around us.
36. Speak with confidence because confidence is contagious.
37. You are what you are because of the things that you choose to do. Learn to harness the power of your body and mind.
38. Body language can be the difference between good and bad relationships.
39. Be conscious of your body language. It says a lot about who you are and have the potential to attract somebody into your life.
40. The way you carry yourself reflects the kind of person that you are inside.
41. Stand tall – with confidence. Walk proud – with purpose.
42. Your body language speaks volumes. Your actions say more than your words ever could.
43. You can’t say what you want, but your body language can.
44. The art of body language includes everything from posture to gestures. It’s basic—but it can make a big difference!
45. Body language isn’t just something you do with your hands; it’s how you present yourself.
46. Don’t let your body language say one thing and your words another.
47. Respect yourself and show the world you are worth it by developing powerful body language.
48. The best way to hide your insecurity is by being confident
49. Be confident, be strong, be you. And by the way – smile!
50. You don’t have to be a body language expert to know that when you smile, people notice.
51. Body language is a reflection of the mind. What you say is a reflection of what you are.
52. Body language is the least understood but most powerful communication tool. Without it, words would be worthless.
53. Never underestimate the power of body language. It’s the first thing people notice about you, just as much as what you say.
54. Let your body language tell the story of who you are.
55. Understanding body language can make you a more effective communicator at work, in your personal life and with sales prospects.
56. Body language is our way of expressing ourselves to others and ourselves.
57. Body language says much about what we think, but our minds will often never betray us. Learn how to read body language for better first impressions.
58. People will take notice when you’re confident in who you are and what you stand for.
59. Body language is your signature. Treat it carefully, and you will stand out in a crowd.
60. Give a confident impression with your body language — get in the habit of good posture and become more outgoing.
61. The way we carry ourselves tells a lot about our character.
62. The secret to great body language is simple: smile!
63. Body language is not just how you carry yourself but how you convey authenticity.
64. Your body language says everything about you. Show confidence and competence through your words, actions and tone of voice.
65. The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you move your hands. It’s all a part of your body language.
66. Body language is a powerful communication tool. The skills you need to truly understand nonverbal communication are considered advanced and difficult to master.
67. The body language of confidence differs from the body language of insecurity.
68. Body language, like words, can influence people into doing what you want.
69. Nothing is more important than your body language. Ensure you always show the world who you are and how you want to be perceived.
70. A little bit of positive body language goes a long way.
71. Let your gestures be swift and purposeful. Let your voice be clear and resonant yet pleasing to your listener.
72. Body language, like words, has a powerful effect on the people around you.
73. Be strong, be bold, be you. Not in a way that marks you as different or weird, but in a way that puts you in charge of your own life.
74. Live life fully and do what you love. Your body language, words and overall behaviour will always influence others in ways you probably never envisioned.
75. Body language is not just the way you carry yourself. It’s how you carry yourself, and those who know you well can tell if you’re authentic or a phoney.
76. Sometimes, a little bit of body language can make all the difference.
77. Body language is the silent language of the human species. Unless we use it, it will be our downfall.
78. How you walk is a message about how you feel, and your posture tells the world what you think about yourself.
79. Reading someone’s body language is one of the most powerful gestures in a person’s ability to communicate.
80. Communication goes beyond words. It’s about how you say and how you feel.
81. Your body language can reveal much about your past experiences, self-confidence, and nervousness. When you have a positive attitude and are self-confident, it shows in your body language.
82. Body language is important, especially on stage or in a public setting where your audience can see everything you do.
83. Facial expression is the silent channel that conveys messages more often than words.
84. Body language speaks volumes. Learn how to read what others say, even if they’re not saying anything.
85. Always be sure to use appropriate body language. This helps people understand you better and makes you appear more confident in your speech.
86. Your body language is the mirror of your soul. Be careful what you say.
87. Body language is the silent language of communication.
88. Body language matters. It’s how we determine and evaluate the people that surround us.
89. Your body language conveys a message to other people. You can give your speech the extra “oomph” it needs by sounding confident, being an engaged listener, and staying poised.
90. Increasing body language skills will help you create an impression of authority and high self-esteem.
91. Your posture, hand gestures, facial expressions, and other small movements can impact how people look at and think of you. It’s up to you to be conscious of your body language and adjust it if needed.
92. You can use the power of body language to make others trust you, intimidate your opponents in negotiation and size up people.
93. Body language is a direct line to people’s minds and can distinguish between instant love and immediate rejection.
94. What you say, how you say it, and how you move your body tell a story.
95. Body language skills help you to build confidence, reduce anxiety and give an aura of authority.
96. Body language is the only language that lets you control how you present yourself to the world.
97. Your body language is essential to your success or failure. It’s important to know how to use it.
98. Strong body language says a lot about your personality and self-confidence. Learn how to project positivity and confidence naturally.
99. Your body language says much about your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
100. It’s time to be clear. Body language will help you exude confidence, overcome fear, and connect to others.
101. A person’s body language says everything about them, so let yours tell a story you want the world to hear.
102. Your body language says a lot about you, so be aware.
103. Body language is a form of communication. It is a way to interpret the emotions of others.
104. Body language is the only non-verbal method of persuasion, and it’s important to learn.
105. The way you carry yourself can either make people feel good or bad. Mind what your body language says to other people.
106. The power of body language is immense, and you can use it to your advantage in any situation.
It’s important to be aware of your body language. It has a huge impact on the way people perceive you and how you feel about yourself. Do well to comment below and share these body language quotes with everyone you know online.