It’s a common practice to dedicate a book to someone or people you admire. A book dedication is also a way of showing appreciation to those who have helped you along the way. If you’re writing a book, it’s important to acknowledge some people in the dedication.
If you’re writing as part of an organization or with a team, then all those involved should be considered. Whether it’s an aunt, an old teacher or a best friend, a book dedication is a unique way to share the story behind your book with those closest to you.
Check out some of these book dedication quotes below and use them to express your gratitude clearly and effectively.
Book Dedication Quotes
This book is dedicated to all those who have loved me and especially to all those who have taught me many important things. The world would be a better place if people could follow the teachings of some of these great people.
1. I dedicate this book to my friend, who has inspired me to be the best version of myself. You are an amazing person, and I know you’ll find a way to get this done. Thank you for being so supportive and motivating over the last three months.
2. I wrote this book as a dedication to my father for all the sacrifices he made so that I could pursue my dreams. He is my role model, and I am proud to tell him that he will soon be a published author. Thank you for always supporting me even when I had doubts.
3. Dedicated to the ones who inspired me and showed me that you could be anything you want.
4. Dedicated to those who are always in my thoughts through the good and bad times.
5. I dedicate this book to my parents and my sister. Thank you.
6. My first book is a dedication to the teachers and teaching assistants who went above and beyond to help me succeed. Thanks for showing me that you can be anything you want.
7. Dedicated to those who knew me then and those who know me now. I miss you!
8. This book is dedicated to my parents, who have always been there for me no matter what.
9. I dedicate this book to my mother and daughter, who have shown me, unconditional love.
10. I dedicate this book to the things that matter most, including those I thought would never matter.
11. This book is dedicated to my parents, who have always supported me every step. Thank you for your time and love.
12. This book is dedicated to all the people who have given me a helping hand along the way.
13. I dedicate this book to my family and friends, who have helped me write it, whether they know it or not.
14. To all our friends, thank you so much for your commitment to seeing this book project be successful.
15. We are nothing without the love and support of our friends, family, and fellow creative souls. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us.
16. I dedicate this book to the strongest person I know: me. I’m not saying that to be humble, but I have learned a lot of things about life from my mistakes and failures. Cheers to you!
17. Our hard work and passion couldn’t be possible without you. We love you so much and hope you’ll grow along with us.
18. Dedicating this book to all my friends who deserve a little more time in their lives.
19. To my dear friend, thank you for believing in me and supporting me even when I doubted myself.
20. I want to thank everyone who inspired me and supported me in writing this book. I couldn’t have done it without you! Your continued guidance and love mean the world to me.
21. This book is dedicated to all my friends. Thank you for cheering me on, always. It isn’t easy sharing a life with me, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
22. I would like to dedicate this book to all my friends who have inspired me and made me the person I am today.
23. To my family and friends: Thank you for making me who I am today.
24. I dedicate this book to the inner child in all of us.
25. I want to dedicate this book to those who keep me going with their support. Thank you!
26. I want to dedicate this book to all those who make me smile.
27. To my wife, who makes every day a little sweeter and every morning just a little brighter. I love you, my sweetheart!
28. I am grateful to those who help me keep my career going.
29. I want to show appreciation for everyone who helped me write this book!
30. To the one who taught me how to love and cherish life with every breath and every heartbeat, you are my everything—and I’m grateful.
31. I dedicate this to my loving friend. This journey made me who I am today and taught me more than words. Thank you for the honour of being part of this journey with me.
32. I want to send a huge shout-out to everyone along this journey with me. You have been more than customers, more than friends; you were family.
33. We salute you to those who always go above and beyond to support their loved ones.
34. Dedicated to being the best teacher I have ever had.
35. I am dedicated to all the readers who have supported me through my book. Thank you for your love and support!
36. I will forever appreciate all the love and support you have given me throughout this journey. Thank you! So much!
37. To my family, thank you for your love, support and encouragement. I couldn’t have done it without you all. You are my motivation in writing, and I cherish each of you.
38. I would like to dedicate this book to my beloved wife for standing by me in all the tough times, causing laughter in every uncheerful moment, and inspiring me.
39. I dedicate this book to all the women who have been through hell and back. To those who have broken their hearts, cried on a stranger’s shoulder, and then picked themselves up to try again.
40. I dedicate this book to my mother, who showed me how to love and fight, and to my grandmother, who believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself.
41. I dedicate this book to my mom for giving me the confidence to believe in myself, even when I struggle and to those women who went through great pains and hardships but still persevere today.
42. This book is dedicated to all the women that have welcomed me into their lives, supported me, loved me and shared their stories with me. Thank you for being you.
43. I dedicate this book to the two greatest women in my life, my mom and wife. Thank you for all your love, support, and encouragement.
44. This book is dedicated to my wife and daughter. I love you both more than words can express!
45. I want to dedicate this book to my parents for everything they did for me. I would not have been able to achieve this success without you. Thank you.
46. This book is dedicated to my grandmother, who taught me the true meaning of perseverance and overcoming obstacles. Without her guidance in my youth, I would have surely been lost.
47. I dedicate this book to my mother and father, who strongly advocate the arts. I hope this book inspires you to live your dreams and chase your passions, no matter how big or small they may be.
48. This book is dedicated to my mother and father, who gave me a love of learning and an insatiable curiosity about the world from a young age. I hope this book will allow you all to love what you do and devote yourself to your passions with ferocious tenacity.
49. I dedicate this book to my mom, dad, and siblings with my love and thanks.
50. To the future, for allowing us to be a part of it.
51. I dedicate this book to the people who inspire me, teach me, and positively impact my life. Thanks for being you.
52. I want to dedicate this book to my family and friends for helping me become the person I am today. And I want to thank everyone who has ever inspired me, taught me, or positively impacted my life. You’ve helped me become the person I am today, and it’s because of you that this book is possible.
53. This book is dedicated to my parents for their constant love, inspiration, and support.
54. I dedicate this book to all of the hard-working entrepreneurs and business owners out there. It is an honour to be a small part of your success story.
55. Dedicated to entrepreneurs and business owners everywhere. You are the backbone of our economy. We hope this book helps your company grow exponentially.
56. Dedicated to the men and women who know that one bad day doesn’t mean all hope is lost. Life goes on, and complete success is possible.
57. This book is dedicated to all strong and smart men and women. It is also dedicated to all men who have been through similar struggles as they try to understand what’s happening inside their relationships.
58. We dedicate this book to all of the strong women in our lives who continue to inspire us daily. To our wives and mothers, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being such an important part of our lives.
59. This book is dedicated to all the women who find themselves in places they never thought they’d be and to all the men who are doing everything they can to rescue them.
60. This book to all my coworkers who supported me greatly throughout the period of writing it.
Meaningful Book Dedication Quotes
This book is dedicated to women who are brave enough to face their fears and step into uncertainty. It’s for the women who work hard and don’t mind getting dirty. It’s for the women who dream big and chase their dreams with everything they’ve got inside them.
61. This book is dedicated to you, darling. Your strength motivates me to work harder to be excellent at my work while remaining humble. I hope that one day, you will be able to read my book and smile as you see your inspiration on these pages.
62. Sister, this book is dedicated to you. You are the epitome of a strong woman who has the power to change herself and many others. Because of you, I have learned to love myself unconditionally and made friends that will last a lifetime.
63. This book is dedicated to those women who will do whatever it takes to make themselves happy.
64. To all the women working hard towards their dreams, no matter how big or small they may be. Just keep on dreaming.
65. Dedicated to all the women in my life.
66. This book is dedicated to the millions of people trying to make a difference in this world through their businesses. You are an inspiration to us all!
67. This book is dedicated to the millions of people who have changed the world one dollar at a time. You truly are an inspiration to us all.
68. We dedicate this book to every entrepreneur making a difference in the world. Knowledge begins with a spark, and you inspire us to be the change we want to see.
69. This book is dedicated to the ones that have gone before, those who have dared to step out of the box and follow their dreams.
70. This book is dedicated to all dreamers who have dared to step out and follow their passions, no matter what obstacles they had to overcome.
71. This book is dedicated to all the people who inspire me and to those who are willing to join me on this journey. Thank you.
72. I dedicate this book to everyone who has helped and supported me. I couldn’t have done it without you.
73. I dedicate this book to my friends, family, and God for guiding me.
74. Dedicated to the readers willing to take the journey with me.
75. This book is dedicated to you. May it be a resource in your journey to success.
76. I dedicate this book to my mother, who taught me the power of forgiveness. Although she did not get her way, she taught me to accept myself exactly as I am.
77. I would like to dedicate this text to my mother for her willingness to stand up for herself and speak her mind.
78. To my mother: I love you and will always be grateful for your support. You taught me that I shouldn’t try so hard to be perfect and that we shouldn’t resent others for behaving differently from us.
79. Dedicated to all the dreamers who never give up. To all of you who get through hard times with your heads held high and moved on. All of you so inspire me.
80. Dedicated to the women who inspire me and keep pushing me. You are my heroes!
81. I dedicate this book to my mother and sister, the women who made me who I am today.
82. With my love and deepest respect, this book is dedicated to everyone who has given me so much happiness.
83. This book is dedicated to my family, who have given me the courage and strength to be my person. The story contained within these pages is not only my own but yours as well. We are all products of our experiences.
84. This book is dedicated to the people in my life with whom I have shared these experiences: my family, my friends, and especially my wife.
85. This book is dedicated to the one person who always believed in me and knew I could do this, my mom.
86. I dedicate this work to my family, who unknowingly made it possible.
87. I dedicate this book to my grandma, who taught me the true meaning of sacrifice and hard work. She raised me, not because my parents couldn’t, but because she wanted to ensure her grandchildren would be brought up well.
88. To my wife and the love of my life. You have been a blessing to me in every way. Thank you for being by my side on this journey.
89. I dedicate this book to my wife and kids, who always provide my greatest motivation.
90. To the best parents I know, who always encouraged me to chase my dreams and are always there to back me up.
91. I dedicate this book to my family and friends; without their support, I would never have been able to complete my work.
92. I dedicate this book to my dear parents, whose love, support and sacrifice made it possible for me to achieve my goals.
93. I dedicate this book to my parents, who never had any doubt about whether or not I’d make it as a writer because they were always sure that all that mattered was that I tried, and to my two daughters, both of whom are an inspiration to me.
94. I dedicate this book to my family, who have always supported me in all my endeavours.
95. To the person who taught me what love really means.
96. Dedicated to all the moms who have dedicated their lives to nurturing and raising children. You are the rock stars of this world.
97. This book is dedicated to all those who have taught me how to love myself and others. It also mentions the people who inspire me daily on my journey and, most importantly, my family.
98. Dedicated to the brave women who have made a difference in our lives, each nurturing, loving and inspiring us every day.
99. This book is dedicated to the people who make me smile, laugh, and feel like I can conquer anything. Remember that you are all my heroes, and thank you for being so awesome.
100. For my mom, who inspires me to chase my dreams and never give up—she’s my biggest cheerleader.
101. To the amazing person who has a special place in my heart, and to all who have inspired me throughout the years.
102. I give this book to my daughter because it reminds her that perseverance is the key to success.
103. Dedicated to the one who meant the world to me
104. To the person who grabbed my hand and helped me see, I was so close to giving up. Thanks for pushing me forward.
105. I dedicate this book to book lovers who always have a book in their hands.
106. I dedicate this book to the kids who are experiencing bullying and violence at school and their parents who are suffering watching them. Together we can help change this world, one boy at a time.
107. I dedicate this book to my child, who is always different from the other children and for the perseverance to live an extraordinary life.
108. Dedicated to the person who inspired me to create more, do more, and be more. You’re my motivation, my inspiration, and a true friend.
109. Dedicated to my biggest inspiration. You are the only one who can make me believe in myself, the only one that makes me feel like I am living a dream and the only one who believes in my dreams.
110. To my husband, who has supported, encouraged, and believed in me all along. I love you more than ever before!
111. I dedicate this book to my mom because she taught me to be a good listener, a patient observer and to live in the moment.
Dedicating your book to someone special isn’t just a nice gesture; it’s an acknowledgement of their contribution to the work you share with the world.
I hope these book dedication quotes have given you some inspiration. Let me know if these quotes ended up being what you needed in the comment section, and do not forget to share.