As the saying goes, “whatever goes around always comes back around”. Likewise, a boomerang also comes back to you. A boomerang is a thrown tool, typically constructed as a flat airfoil that, when thrown correctly, returns to its origin. Also, in life, boomerangs can come in many different forms. Some are funny, some are sad, some are frustrating, some are positive, some are negative, and some are downright ugly. And sometimes they all come at once.
Moreover, like the boomerang, there are things you do in life that will come back to you with a different message than you intended, while some never come back, and some may come back to you with so much pain even though you may not know where it came from or what you did wrong.
So it’s important to think carefully before you throw the next boomerang; it might just come back and hit you in the face. Below is a collection of boomerang quotes and sayings with their different meanings.
Boomerang Quotes and Sayings
Boomerangs do come back. Reflect upon your actions, learn from experience, and become a better person. You may not always get what you want. But when you work hard, do good and be of service to others, you will find that what goes around comes around. And sometimes, it just shows up on your doorstep at the perfect moment.
1. A boomerang is a weapon that never misses its target. It’s all about perspective.
2. You say the word “boomerang”, and we all think of it as a toy—but when you’re focused, you can go far.
3. You know what they say. Life’s a boomerang. Hold onto your words because they’ll come right back at you.
4. You have to be careful. What you send out into the world might come back; if it does, it may hurt someone.
5. The boomerang is a classic toy that reminds us that bad ideas always come back. Be careful what you throw out there.
6. Life can be a boomerang. Sometimes we experience something that makes us think, “I’m never doing that again.” But sometimes, these experiences only prepare us for something bigger and better in our lives.
7. The boomerang is a toy that, when thrown, returns to its place of origin. Focus on your dreams, and your dreams will come true.
8. When you’re throwing a boomerang, you throw it, it comes back, and you catch it. Now that’s focus.
9. Your life is only as good as your boomerang skills. You can’t go through life without letting it boomerang back! The more storms we encounter, the more experience we get. It’s all about how you handle it and see how better you handle it each time.
10. A good boomerang bounce can give the word two meanings at once.
11. We bounce around life like a boomerang, and the more mistakes we make, the more experience we have, and the better we get at handling things in general.
12. You know the saying, “Live and learn”? Well, you can’t learn without living, and you can’t live without learning. So if you don’t live and learn, you might as well be dead.
13. Life throws us many curve balls, but if you can’t catch the boomerang and make it come back, how will you win life?
14. Love is like a boomerang. You throw it to see where it lands, but if you don’t aim it right, it comes back on you.
15. The boomerang is a device designed to return to its thrower. So, for us to succeed, we need to learn how to return back to our original intentions and set new goals.
16. It’s a two-way thing. If you’re not sending all the love to a relationship, it will eventually come back to you, and you will feel bad.
17. You can’t live life with your eyes closed; you’ll miss the boomerang.
18. Some things are worth the wait. Patience is a virtue, but it’s too easy to forget that in our world of instant gratification. Instead of focusing on what you’ve lost, keep your eyes open for what you’ve gained.
19. Boomerangs; when you see it, it’s already coming right back at you.
20. No need to panic when you have put your best into something; the boomerang will always come back to you.
21. You throw a boomerang. It goes around and then comes back to you. That’s what friends are for!
22. Life is too short to be taking ourselves so seriously. If you don’t get it, you’ll never get it.
23. There are few ideas as simple as the boomerang, and there is nothing quite like looking back.
24. If you miss the mark in something you do, you should try again and use what you’ve learned in the past. A boomerang will always come back to you.
25. Sometimes, when it seems like everyone is against you, remember that they are against themselves and don’t need your judgment. Don’t worry about taking different paths, just as long as you can find your way back to yourself in the end.
26. Life is full of unexpected turns, and you never know where the next adventure will take you.
27. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
28. Boomerangs are great at bringing things back. Don’t let them bring you down.
29. We all know boomerangs come back. Why not give them another chance?
30. People throw boomerangs. Boomerangs don’t throw people. What are you waiting for? Throw yours today!
31. It’s like a dog returning to its owner. Except it doesn’t pee on the rug this time.
32. Just like the boomerang, with the right help, even your most stubborn customers can come back.
33. Life is a game of boomerangs. Play to win.
34. Life is going to throw you curve balls. Your job is to make the best of it.
35. The game of life isn’t always fair, but you can have a little fun with the cards you’ve been dealt.
36. The boomerang is a symbol of the eternal cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It represents many things: the cyclical nature of human existence, of relationships, and perhaps most importantly, your future self.
37. Today’s the day to take action and make a difference. Today’s the day to make your boomerang fly!
38. Love is like a boomerang. It will find its way back to you whenever you throw it away.
39. You have to trust the boomerang. It will come back to you—the same with your dreams. You have to throw it in the air, go after it and trust it will come back.
40. Don’t throw your boomerang and expect it to come back. Instead, place it where it can come right back to you.
41. Always come back better than you left it. If something comes back to you, it usually means you won’t have to go through what you first did.
42. Always be true to yourself; come what may. It may not always seem like it now, but good things will always come back to you.
43. Life is like a boomerang — it takes a little time to return.
44. Life is like a boomerang: throw it hard enough, and it’ll always come back to you.
45. The more you care, the more boomerangs you get. All you need to do is wait.
46. Life is a series of mostly good – or bad – moments that always come back to us eventually.
47. Each time life throws you a curveball, wait for it to come back before you make your next move.
48. We all have moments when we feel like time is standing still. But the boomerang always comes back to hit you in the face.
49. The best way to enjoy time with your friends and family is to take a boomerang, throw it, and wait.
50. There’s this instant where your time is frozen, and you feel like it’s gone forever, but the realization quickly hits you, and you wake up. That never gets old.
51. The boomerang goes around many places but always returns to you.
52. The boomerang has a great sense of humour. It doesn’t usually land on your outstretched arm on the first try, but it’s always good to see it coming back your way.
53. The boomerang pedal is the go-to addition to every guitarist’s board. It will always return after you leave it in the hands of your audience. You’ll always be able to find it, too. It leaves a trail of noise behind it, so you don’t lose it.
54. Life is like a boomerang. If you throw it hard enough, it’ll come back to you with an extra bit of force.
55. It’s easy to recognize the traits we acquire from life. But do you know what happens when you throw a boomerang? It comes back to you three times faster.
56. Like a boomerang that comes back to you with an extra bounce, life throws us surprises.
57. Life is like a boomerang: what seems to go out of your reach always comes back when you least expect it!
58. What goes around comes back if you throw hard enough.
59. Life is a strange mixture. Things come and go, just like a boomerang. Life has its twists and turns, just like a boomerang. It’s all a matter of perspective.
60. You’ve been told to hit your target, now go for boomerang.
61. In the words of a boomerang – “I come back to hit you again.”
62. The boomerang symbolizes the ability to go back and come again, over and over again.
63. You can’t beat a boomerang—you just need to catch it.
64. Life is like a boomerang. If you spend your time beating the hell out of it, it will simply come back at you harder.
65. Life is like a boomerang. What goes out comes back again.
66. Life is like a boomerang. It takes bad memories and throws them in front of you when you least expect them. Then, good times come around again, so you must learn from your mistakes. If you can figure out how to catch the good one, your life will be much easier.
67. Every action we take, the things we do and say will always come back to us. Don’t ever think you can run away from your problems because they will eventually catch up with you once you do so. It might be in a different form but always stronger than before.
68. The nature of karma is that every action will return to you. Be careful what you sow because it will eventually grow into a harvest.
69. Your actions have consequences—everything you do matters. Be kind to others and be grateful for your things because you can lose them anytime.
70. The Universe is never without a sense of irony, and your problems will always find a way to catch up to you.
71. Life is like a boomerang. It’s better to give than to receive. It will come back to you someday.
72. A boomerang is a tool that returns to where it came from. You don’t have to be someone else’s victim; you can take control of your life and create the future you want.
73. Life is a boomerang- you take it away, and when you look for it, it’s always coming back.
74. Life is like a boomerang. It always comes back to you. Don’t give up just because life isn’t going your way. Learn from your mistakes and make the best out of every situation, then watch how fast your life returns to your favour!
75. Life is like a boomerang; if you throw it into the air, it will come back and hit you in the face.
76. Life is about making an impact. It’s about leaving our mark on this world. The time will come when we are gone, but our legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of others.
77. When you give, it comes back to you. True leaders give more than they take. The results will surprise you.
78. If you don’t plant a seed and water it, you will never see the fruit. If you don’t respect your beliefs, others won’t either.
79. Life is a boomerang. It’s time to throw it and see where it lands.
80. Life is like a boomerang. It goes up and down repeatedly. You may be at the bottom of the valley or the mountain’s peak; it will never stay forever. Life is truly unpredictable.
81. No matter how hard you try, you can’t keep emotions at bay. Trying to run away from the past means running towards it too. You can’t hide from yourself and your demons forever. They will always come back to haunt you until you face them.
82. When you think about it, all those things we want in life are, like, a boomerang, just waiting to come back to us.
83. The world is full of things we all want, but it’s a waste of energy trying to get them ourselves. They will come back to us naturally and without fail, if we just let go of trying to control how they return.
84. Like a boomerang, the continuous stream of positive outcomes will return to you.
85. Boomerang back because the best things come back around.
86. Life is like a boomerang: the more you chase it, the faster it flies.
87. Sometimes, you need a boomerang to come back to you.
88. Your life is an amazing series of experiences, not a collection of memories. Live in the moment because it will all come back to you in some form or another.
89. Life is a boomerang; what we send out will come back to us!
90. Life is a boomerang. You throw it away and hope it comes back at some point. The only problem is that you need to catch it when it comes back, which isn’t always easy.
91. Life is a boomerang. You can never forget those who have been with you in times of happiness, joy and laughter. And life is indeed a reflection of the way we handle it.
92. Your life does not pass you by but comes back to you. Like a boomerang, it comes back to you in unexpected ways – sometimes gently, sometimes with great force. When it returns to you again, be happy and thankful even if things are not exactly as they should be. Take care of yourself so that you will be ready to receive it gracefully when life knocks again at your door.
93. When it comes to life, we all know what it’s like to feel like we’re being pulled back and forth by opposing forces. Few things are the same every time, but one thing remains: you can’t destroy your past.
94. Sometimes, you think life is going nowhere, and nothing is working out, but time always comes back to you. Those moments change you from within and make you realize that the bad times help you grow. It’s all about learning from our mistakes and moving forward, never looking back.
95. Life is a boomerang. What you send out to the world will come back to you. Heed this truth, my friend!
96. Life is a boomerang. So if you throw it hard enough and true, it will come back to you in the best condition.
97. Life is a boomerang. It comes back at you based on the relationships you develop throughout your life, how you treat people, and your decisions. When you are aware of this concept, it will change how you live and work. Be kind to people, help others as much as possible and live your life with integrity.
98. Life is a boomerang. If you throw it out and wait, it will eventually come back to you in some form or other, so be ready to catch it.
99. Life is a boomerang; those who persecute others will receive the same treatment someday. People get back what they deserve and what they do to others shall come back to them.
100. Your life is a boomerang. You throw it out, and it will always come back to you. So if you’re going to do something wrong, do it today; don’t put it off until tomorrow because you won’t be here. It’s better to regret doing the right thing than not doing anything.
101. Life is a boomerang. If you throw it up in the air, it will always come back to wherever you are standing, no matter how far you throw it.
102. Life is a boomerang, and if you put it in the right direction, it will come back to you.
Always remember; the world is your boomerang. It will always come back to you. I hope you enjoyed these boomerang quotes and sayings and maybe one way or the other, they motivated you, let me know in the comment section below. Please endeavour to share them, and do not hesitate to let me know which of the quotes are your favourites.