As medical practitioners like doctors, letting your patient know that breast milk is the number one form of nourishment for infants and babies, and it’s easy to digest, making it a healthier choice is not out of place. This is because breast milk provides the ideal balance of nutrients for newborn babies and can improve their rates of growth and development. It can help prevent allergies, asthma and eczema, and many other diseases like heart disease later in life.
Breastfeeding is perhaps one of the most important activities a new mother can participate in because the benefits of breastfeeding go beyond providing nutrients to your baby. Breastfeeding also helps promote your baby’s own immunity, better digestive and intestinal health, natural acceptance of foods when introduced at 6 months or later, may make babies more alert from the start and supports brain development through nutrition and stimulation. There are also extra perks for you as a mother.
So, the above-mentioned benefits and more are what you will find out to use as a catchy quote to use for your patients in this collection of breastfeeding quotes by doctors below.
Breastfeeding Quotes by Doctors
Giving babies breast milk is one aspect of nurturing a baby that every mother should not miss or ignore because its benefits can not be gotten from any other nutrients. Its advantages to the mother is irreplaceable, and both mother and child are its beneficiaries.
1. Babies that are well-breastfed are less likely to have allergies, asthma, ear infections and celiac disease than formula-fed infants. The longer the breast milk is used, the healthier the child will be. This is because breast milk contains antibodies that protect the baby against infections.
2. Breastmilk is uniquely designed for human babies. It is the perfect food for infants, containing the right amount of water, protein, fat and vitamins for developing babies. It also provides a rich, steady source of immune factors, hormones and growth factors that help build your baby’s brain and body during his first year of life.
3. Mothers who exclusively breastfeed their babies for at least 90 days after birth can lower the child’s risk of ear infections by 50 percent.
4. Breast milk is the only milk that can offer 100 percent of the recommended daily value of all vitamins and minerals, along with protein. It also contains antibodies that fight colds and other infections.
5. Breastfeeding is more economical, as there are no additional formulas or food to purchase.
6. As a breastfeeding mother, breastfeeding is beneficial not only to your baby physically but also emotionally; it creates an opportunity for you to nourish your new baby in a way that only you can do -with love.
7. Your breast milk is like a magic potion that is designed to nourish your baby. It’s never too late to have a second chance at motherhood—after all, the sooner you breastfeed your baby, the easier it will be for them to develop a healthy relationship with food and learn how to make good choices.
8. Giving baby breastmilk can lower the risk of several serious health problems, including ear infections, diarrhoea and other ailments.
9. A mother’s love is like a warm bath. It’s safe, it soothes and comforts, and helps you to relax. But the real magic of motherhood comes when you breastfeed your baby. Breastfeeding is the most natural way for mothers to feed their babies.
10. There is no right or wrong way to breastfeed. It’s all about comfort and what’s best for you and your baby.
11. Through the breastfeeding process, your body will adjust to a new routine of nutrition, which means you’ll need to learn a few tricks along the way.
12. Breastfeeding is the food of love, strength and hope.
13. Breastfeeding is a great way for both mom and baby to stay healthy by improving the health and well-being of mother and child.
14. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, healthy and rewarding acts a woman can do for her child. It’s also one of the most natural ways to provide your baby with nutrients and protection until they’re old enough to wean.
15. Breastfeeding is the most natural, life-affirming thing a woman can do.
16. Every woman should be able to breastfeed her baby. Breastfeeding is a way of family building, health building, heart shaping and life building.
17. When a mother chooses to breastfeed her child, she is extending her body and heart beyond her own form’s limitations to become a living symbol of the connectedness between herself and the child she has chosen to nurture.
18. Breastfeeding is not just a choice. It’s an instinct.
19. Breastfeeding is an instinctual, biological process that occurs without conscious thought or preparation.
20. It’s never too late to nurse. Whether you’ve been nursing for a few months or a few years, it’s never too late. It is never too hard. Never put down your baby. Never stop loving your body and the life inside it. Breastfeeding is always worth it!
21. Breastfeeding is the ultimate bond between a mother and her child.
22. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and instinctive things a mother can do for her child. There’s no better feeling than reaching for your baby and letting her know that she’s the center of your universe.
23. Breastfeeding is not a luxury. It is a necessity for both mother and child today.
24. Breastfeeding is a natural way to feed your baby, and it’s an important step in your baby’s development.
25. When you are at home, surrounded by love and care, breastfeeding is the ultimate pleasure.
26. Breastfeeding is nature’s way of ensuring a baby has all the nourishment needed to develop and grow.
27. Always remember that breastfeeding is more than a physical act. It is an emotional and cognitive development that takes place between you and your baby.
28. When you’re a new nursing mom, the world can seem like a different place. The biggest changes to come with your new role are in how you think and feel about yourself as a mom—and in what it means to be a woman.
29. When the baby latches on, she’ll know what to do. The rest is up to you.
30. Breastfeeding is an extension of your love for a baby. Breastfeeding promotes the health, growth and development of the mother and her baby.
31. Breastfeeding is nature’s most natural and safest way to feed a baby.
32. Breastfeeding is a triumph of human ingenuity, not a miracle.
33. Breastfeeding is a wonderful journey. It takes patience and dedication, but with that comes the feeling of a job well done. Breastfeeding for the first time is a very special experience and one we hope everyone can take part in.
34. Breastfeeding is more than just feeding. It’s an art—from making healthy decisions to caring for yourself and your baby.
35. Breastfeeding mothers have a responsibility to protect their own health and ensure that their babies are healthy as well. They can do that by taking certain precautions and adopting certain practices that will help them manage breastfeeding challenges.
36. Breastfeeding is nature’s way of ensuring that mothers have plenty of antibodies when they need them.
37. Breastfeeding is not just about nourishing your baby, it’s also a bonding experience and an opportunity to show how much you love them.
38. Breastfeeding is normal, it’s natural and it’s beautiful.
39. Breastfeeding is not just the best thing you can do for yourself. It’s also the best thing you can do for your baby.
40. Breastfeeding is the perfect balance of science and art. It’s a complex system that needs constant attention and care.
41. Breastfeeding is one of the most important things you can do for your baby.
42. Breastfeeding is the most natural, instinctive act a mother can perform – and it’s also one of the most rewarding. Breastfeeding is a source of nutrition and comfort and an expression of love between mother and child.
43. Breastfeeding is more than just nourishing your baby. It’s also about ensuring that you and your baby remain healthy.
44. Breastfeeding can be a joy but may also be challenging.
45. There’s nothing more beautiful than feeding your baby.
46. When it comes to giving your baby breastmilk, there is nothing like it.
47. A mother’s milk is nature’s perfect food. It provides the immunological protection and nourishment that your baby needs to thrive.
48. Breastmilk is the best medicine nature offers.
49. Breastfeeding is nature’s way of making sure that our children get the best start in life.
50. Breastfeeding is hard work. But it’s the best work you’ll ever do.
51. Breastfeeding is the best thing you can do for your baby.
52. Breastfeeding is not a race. It takes time, effort and hard work.
53. Breastfeeding is the best possible way to nourish and protect your baby’s health.
54. Breastfeeding is not a fad; it’s a lifelong commitment.
55. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and bonding things a mother and child can do together. It opens up so many health, emotional and social benefits to the child and their family.
56. Breastfeeding doesn’t just make babies healthier; it makes moms stronger.
57. Breastfeeding is nature’s way of making sure your baby gets the best nutrition and hydration.
58. Breastfeeding is nature’s perfect food, the way your baby was meant to eat.
59. Breastfeeding is important, but not quite as important as your child’s health.
60. Breastfeeding is an art and science. It requires a lot of patience, work, and practice. But once you get through all the trials and tribulations, it’s so rewarding to be able to provide your child with the nourishment they need to grow healthy and strong.
61. Breastmilk has powerful immunologic and growth-enhancing effects and is a highly concentrated source of nourishment.
62. Breastfeeding is the best medicine for you and your baby.
63. Breastfeeding is the best present you can give your baby.
64. Breastfeeding is truly the most natural way for your baby to receive all of his nutrients.
65. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, beneficial and healthy life decisions that you can make for your baby.
66. Breastfeeding is the key to a healthier start for your baby.
67. Breastfeeding is normal, natural, and wonderful. It’s your decision.
68. Breastfeeding is the natural, healthy way to feed a baby.
69. Breastfeeding is not an option or a choice. It’s the natural way to feed your baby and is the best source of nutrition for your child.
70. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and normal things we do. It’s a healthy way to nourish your baby, and it doesn’t take any training or special equipment to do so.
71. Breastfeeding is the perfect way to feed your baby as a mother, and it’s also a natural and healthy way to nourish yourself.
Now that you are at the end of this collection of breastfeeding quotes by doctors, I know you have found out all there is to know about breastfeeding from the doctors’ point of view. Share and leave your comments below.