Bottle painting has been around for a very long time. The technique has transformed throughout the centuries, but it is still something we enjoy today. Though this glass bottle craft dates back to the 17th century, most of you would think that it’s a new niche. The term “bottle painting” may sound odd, but it’s a recent name given to the artwork.
Bottle Painting is a form of art that incorporates the use of recycled bottles, brushes and acrylic paints to create amazing works of art. It is a Japanese art form that involves painting people or animated characters on glass bottles.
Check out this collection of bottle painting quotes that you can use as inspiration or print out and decorate your workspace, art studio, or any other space which inspires you.
Bottle Painting Quotes
To paint a bottle is to have fun as a person. Bottles are the new canvases. Some people say that the bottle is easy to paint. That’s not true. The bottle is easy to paint if you have the right tools and learn how to use them with care. Painting a bottle is satisfying nonetheless.
1. The beauty of bottle painting is that it’s a simple, stunningly pretty way to add colour and depth to your home without any fuss.
2. Bottle painting is the perfect way to express yourself and add a touch of creativity to your space.
3. Bottle painting is a gift to yourself and nature, as it provides a unique opportunity to express oneself through movement, colour, and design.
4. I love my bottle painting because it reminds me to appreciate the little things in life.
5. We’re all one bottle painting away from something beautiful. So let’s start painting on those bottles.
6. Bottle painting is a fun activity that anyone can do—even if you have no artistic talent at all.
7. Life is so beautiful, let’s make it more beautiful by painting it on our bottles.
8. You paint with your mind. Your thoughts become your canvas and the paint is your colour of choice. You are free to make anything you want with your bottles.
9. Bottles are like people. Not all of them are beautiful, but some of them are the most inspiring things in the world especially when you paint on them.
10. There’s never enough time to do it all, but there’s always time for painting a bottle.
11. There’s something magical about taking the time to make a bottle painting.
12. Bottles, they’re like wine. They age so well, now imagine painting on them.
13. Painting on a bottle is one of the most freeing things you can do.
14. Sometimes all you need is a quiet moment and a fresh bottle to paint on.
15. The best things in life are inside the bottle and outside it too. Let your inner artist shine, paint that bottle now.
16. When it comes to your art, don’t be afraid to try new things. It’s important to push yourself to keep improving.
17. Painting up the world’s most delicious emotions, one bottle at a time. That’s the fun of painting bottles.
18. Capturing the beauty of a bottle painting can be satisfying and calming. I get to be creative, surrounded by nature, and surrounded by my favourite things. It is a great experience!
19. Bottle painting is a fun, relaxing way to spend an afternoon. Let go of your inhibitions and express yourself through bottle painting.
20. Looking for something to pour your heart into? Pick up a bottle of paint and get started on that masterpiece.
21. The hardest part of bottle painting is deciding what to paint. Once you’ve made your decision, you’re on your part to create a masterpiece.
22. Live life by painting. Take risks, paint your own way, and never give up on your dreams.
23. Just because you are sitting by the pool and enjoying a cool glass of wine doesn’t mean you can’t be creative.
24. Bottle painting is a great way to express yourself and have fun with friends. It’s the best way to create your own masterpiece.
25. Bottles paintings are a great way to add some character to your home, business, or for you.
26. Let your paints flow and let creativity flow. Take time to slow down and enjoy the creative process.
27. On a mellow day, lean back and let the paint flow on those bottles.
28. Don’t choose a bottle that is too complex to paint on, unless you are sure you can finish it.
29. Every day is a new start. Let’s make it a good one with the right attitude and some bottle painting.
30. Bottle painting is a very relaxing activity. At times you can just be in your zone, focusing on the task at hand and letting go of everything else.
31. Let’s paint our bottle and make it a little more colourful, brighter, and lively. Let’s give this world of ours a little colour!
32. The wine bottle is a blank canvas – paint your memories or create moments of your own.
33. Let’s be real—bottle painting is a fun and easy craft that anyone can do, even the most novice painter.
34. Bottles. They’re everywhere. So are we. Just saying though, what do you think of painting a new chapter in life together.?
35. Bottle Painting is a very relaxing and quiet hobby. You can do it anytime, anywhere!
36. Keep calm and let’s bottle paint. Bring your creativity to bottle painting, it’s as easy as 1, 2, or 3!!
37. When we’re painting, it’s like we’re creating a whole new world. A beautiful world is full of possibilities.
38. What a beautiful bottle. I am so happy and excited to see how a great painting on it will turn out.
39. Bottles, paint, and brushes. Not a bad combination. It’s time to bring out your creativity.
40. You don’t have to be an artist to paint a masterpiece. Just follow my back to the bottle that got us this far.
41. If you want to create a collection, paint a different bottle every day.
42. Life is short and the bottles aren’t. Go out there, be yourself, and have a good time.
43. The artist is always in bliss, no matter what he’s painting on his bottle or canvas.
44. Good things come in small packages and small bottles.
45. If you are going to be thinking, think big. Starting with painting bottles.
46. Turn your bottle into a masterpiece with our custom bottle painting lessons.
47. The art of bottle painting is an elegant and meditative experience.
48. Bottles are a great way to express yourself. No matter if you’re watercolour, airbrush, or spray paint, you’ve always got enough time.
49. Painting bottles is a form of meditation. It’s like being in the present moment, but with no pressure on the outcome.
50. I love bottle painting and always put them on my to-do list for recreation. So beautiful!
51. Your bottle painting will make you happy and give you the confidence to share your creativity with the world.
52. If you’re thinking about painting your bottles, this right here should be more than enough to inspire you.
53. Allow your hand to flow naturally over the bottle. Let it guide you through a painting that reflects what’s in your heart, or on your mind at this moment.
54. Walk outside and paint a masterpiece. And then paint it again. And again. Just keep painting until you create something beautiful and original. That’s all there is to it!
55. There’s a world of possibilities in every bottle. Nothing quite soothes the soul like a bottle painting session.
56. Bottles make great canvases, and we can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon.
57. Bottle painting is the beautiful art of creating a masterpiece on a glass bottle.
58. The art of painting the bottle is an appreciation of what’s flowed through and around it over time.
59. Don’t worry about what other people think of your bottle paint job. If you do it well and enjoy yourself, that’s all that counts.
60. Bottles are like truth, we don’t hide behind them.
61. Being a painter is like being on a roller coaster, with ups and downs. And the highs and lows are what make the ride so exhilarating. So pump your brakes, enjoy the ride and keep painting!
62. When the world closes in on you, grab your bottles, reach for your paints and create a diversion for yourself.
63. Bottle painting all comes down to what you make of it. Don’t ever stop creating
64. Being free is the best thing about being a painter. That’s one of the best parts of bottle painting.
65. I’ve always had a thing for bottle painting. It’s like bliss.
66. A bottle painting is a masterpiece. It’s a work of art that I had fun creating.
67. When you paint on a bottle, the results are both pretty and functional. They’re also easy to clean up and transport.
68. Bottles painting is a great way to express yourself artistically. It’s all about the vibe, right?
69. A bottle is a blank canvas, but paint can make it anything you want it to be.
70. Live for today. Tomorrow is another day, and on that day, there may be more bottles to paint.
71. Bottles are so much fun when you get to make them into something useful. Be a little different. Be original. Be yourself.
72. Grab your favourite bottle and let’s paint a masterpiece together.
73. The skill of creating a masterpiece on a bottle is the skill of subtracting from infinity. Let’s paint this together.
74. A little bit of whimsy and a lot of great bottle painting are all you need to keep the world at bay.
75. Every time I paint a bottle, my heart gets better. Painting bottles is my happy place.
76. Life is like a bottle of wine – it gets better with age.
77. Make it your way, make it your own. Paint by the numbers or free form—it’s all good.
78. Bottle painting craft never gets old. Always enjoy a new project and don’t forget to keep it fresh.
79. When you’re at peace with a bottle you’ve painted on, it allows your soul shines through in every way.
80. Art is the artist’s way of seeing the world, and it can be expressed through a well-chosen bottle painting.
81. A day without a bottle painting is like a day without sunshine. Create your bottle canvas with beautiful bottles around.
82. I paint a picture with a bottle, it’s as simple as that.
83. Embrace your inner artist and try your hand at painting on a bottle.
84. Let’s get together and grab a drink and paint the bottles afterwards.
85. If the world were a bottle, and you were the paint, we’d be pals.
86. Bottle painting is a beautiful way to express yourself and bring a little joy into your life.
87. Life is like a bottle of wine: It’s better when it’s shared. Much better when the bottle is painted on.
88. Always a good time to paint a bottle. Let’s paint the world a little brighter.
89. Bottles are containers of happiness. Make your days more colourful and fun by painting them.
90. Feeling inspired? Grab your bottle of wine and let us paint a masterpiece.
91. A bottle painting is the perfect way to decorate your home with friends, family, or a loved one.
92. Bottle painting is not just about the technique, but it’s also about the energy that is put into every bottle.
93. Painting bottles is a hobby and an art. You just have to find the right subject matter and materials, which is fun and inexpensive.
94. Painting a bottle is like creating a work of art. It takes time, effort and patience to produce one.
95. Painting bottles is one of the coolest things you can do with your kids. Get them to paint them and you will be amazed at their art skills!
96. Paintings by hand, one bottle at a time. I’m a painter and I love to paint.
97. Sometimes the simplest things can make a huge impact. Painting by hand is one of them.
98. I can’t wait to see what you do with my bottle painting!
99. I love that feeling when you can see the colours coming together in your bottle painting.
100. I’ve always wanted to paint bottles, but I never thought this would be an option. I’ll paint until my heart’s content!
Tap into your creativity and express yourself in a unique and personal way with these bottle painting quotes. You can’t go wrong especially when you’re enjoying a pastime.
Thank you for reading, don’t forget to share before you go.