Brand equity is the value of a brand name and is a key part of marketing when building a strong brand. Businesses use brand equity to justify brand extensions so as to increase the incentive for consumers to purchase their product over another.
Brand equity adds to the reputation of a business. The development of brand equity is typically valued as a source of competitive advantage that does not rely on price. This is done through public relations, advertising or any other method for getting the word out about your business or company.
In these brand equity quotes, you will find out what makes a company’s image so valuable and how you can leverage that to your advantage.
Brand Equity Quotes
Building brand equity is about more than just designing a great logo. It is understanding your audience, delivering quality content and creating an overall experience that will inspire loyalty and trust—all of which start with a thoughtful brand plan.
1. The most effective way to create brand equity is to create products that consistently deliver unique value to your customers.
2. A strong brand equity is earned by creating a positive association with consumers, while a weak brand equity would probably put consumers off by projecting a negative association.
3. Building a brand takes time and patience, but doing it right is worth the investment. So make a plan, execute it consistently, and create brand equity.
4. Brand equity is the foundation of your reputation, and it can be built or destroyed with every decision you make. Examine your brand’s strengths and weaknesses so as to strengthen them and minimise the risk of damage.
5. Brand equity represents the difference between what a company is worth and what it’s worth to potential customers.
6. Brand equity combines the entire set of cultural beliefs and values that define what a brand stands for in people’s minds.
7. The best way to create brand equity is to consistently deliver great quality products that are true to your values and resonate with your audience.
8. Brand equity sums up your relationship with your customers. It’s not a number or a thing. It’s the trust you’ve earned over time and the loyalty they feel toward your brand.
9. Brand equity is not about a logo or your name on the box. It’s about building relationships with your customers through authentic, sincere communication.
10. Professionalism is the key to brand equity.
11. Capitalize on your brand equity by building an amazing customer experience. This will help you retain your customers, increase your bottom line and succeed as a company.
12. Brand equity is an important goal for any business, but it’s not something you can strive for overnight.
13. The desired outcome of marketing, leadership and communications is brand equity.
14. Brand equity represents a brand’s reputation, believability, and reliability.
15. Brand equity is the value of your brand, and it is built through the consistent use of a brand identity.
16. Building brand equity takes time and commitment – something every business needs.
17. Brand equity keeps your business going. It’s how people perceive your business, how they talk about it and how they remember it.
18. Building brand equity requires a lot of hard work and commitment. For a brand to succeed, the consumer must be able to trust the brand and like it – or at least respect it.
19. To improve brand equity, it is important to continue to provide value to your customers.
20. True brand equity comes from being genuine, consistent and transparent.
21. Brand equity reflects a brand’s image, attributes and fundamental strengths.
22. Building brand equity takes time. Do it right by making a plan and following through with it.
23. A strong brand equity is not just about the quality of your product. It’s also about how you treat customers, help them solve their problems and exceed their expectations.
24. Brand equity is a new challenge that needs innovative thinking and creative communication.
25. The key to brand equity is being genuine.
26. The best way to improve your brand’s equity is to continue to provide your customers with value.
27. Brand equity is built through the consistent use of a brand identity.
28. Brand equity is not something that you can buy or sell. We earn it with every interaction we have with our audience.
29. The best way to improve your brand’s equity is to deliver value to your customers consistently and without fail.
30. Brand equity takes into account investment in brand building, rate of brand awareness in the market communicated through advertising and other means.
31. Growth depends on building brand equity.
32. Invest in your brand equity and reap the rewards.
33. Building brand equity requires time, patience, and the right strategy.
34. To build brand equity and achieve outstanding results, it is essential to have a process in place and follow through with it.
35. Brand equity is earned over time. It’s the sum of our publicly-visible behaviours and choices that communicate trust, differentiation, relevance, and other elements.
36. Achieving brand equity is an ongoing process.
37. Brand equity includes the role a brand plays in the imagination of target consumers, as well as the effect of that role on a host of other values, including cost and convenience.
38. The key to brand equity is to be authentic and sincere.
39. Brand equity is the sum total of all your relationships—past, present, and future.
40. Brand equity is the value that you place on your brand.
41. Brand equity represents the value that consumers place on a brand.
42. Authenticity is the key to brand equity. So be the real you and let your authentic voice shine through.
43. Effective brand equity is achieved by consistently maintaining the core brand and ensuring a total brand experience.
44. Brand equity exists in the hearts and minds of those who trust your brand.
45. When the consumer has all the facts about the product, the brand with the highest equity will have her loyalty. This makes its value worth many times more than any other brand.
46. Brand equity measures how much value the consumer associates with your brand.
47. Create your own brand equity, and it’ll save you time, money and a lot of heartaches.
48. The strength of your brand is measured by its reputation, believability, and reliability. It takes time to build strong brand equity, but it can be destroyed quickly.
49. Being authentic is the key to building brand equity.
50. Brand equity is vital to business success.
51. Brand equity depends on consumers finding a brand credible, worthy of trust, and likeable.
52. Brand equity signifies the combination of all the impressions and ideas that consumers have when they see your brand name.
53. Brand equity is a combination of factors which add up to an overall perception of your brand. It’s the sum total of everything you do, say and represent.
54. Brand equity is the worth of a brand. It’s reflected in our products, experiences, and communications.
55. Brand equity is the value of your company’s name in the mind of a buyer.
56. Brand equity is not a “thing” that can be purchased or acquired. Your brand is what others say about you when you are not in the room and what they say about your brand sends a message to the world about your organisation.
57. Brand equity is the value that customers put on a brand. It’s how much they trust your brand and will buy more of your products in the future.
58. The best way to establish lasting brand esteem is to provide loyal patrons with products that are consistent with your mission and values.
Brand equity offers a way for businesses to measure how strong their brand is. Share these brand equity quotes online today!