There’s a lot of marketing talk today about what brand value is, what makes a brand valuable and how to measure it. This is mostly because the brand value is one of those elusive concepts that everyone understands but can’t precisely define. It’s one of these nebulous terms that we throw around all the time without really knowing what it means.
Is brand value important? What makes a brand valuable? Is it comparable between industries? Should we all just focus on profits instead? Or is your brand worth more than money can buy?
The lovely brand value quotes below answer the many questions in the minds of brand owners and marketers alike by exploring what exactly brand value is and what it is that makes a brand valuable.
Brand Value Quotes
Brand value is the sum of all the things a brand stands for. It’s not a singular thing but a series of attributes that reflect your company’s philosophies, values, strengths, and weaknesses. It’s up to you to figure out those values, get them on paper, and make them the building blocks of your brand behaviour.
1. A brand’s value is its promise to the world. A good brand lives up to that promise every day.
2. When a brand has a clear sense of who they are and what they stand for, it becomes much easier to identify with them.
3. Brand value is the sum of all the perceived benefits that come from a brand.
4. A brand is not just a logo; it’s about the values and principles that drive your company.
5. A brand is more than just a logo. It’s about being valuable and providing an incredible experience to your customers.
6. Don’t let your brand stand for anything but the best.
7. Brand value is the sum of a brand’s promise to the customer. A good brand does what it says on the tin, provides quality products and services, and has integrity.
8. Brand value is the promise that one brand makes to consumers. A good brand is reliable and provides a quality product or service that the consumer wants.
9. Know what your brand values are. Then, you can help customers understand why it’s important for them to buy from you.
10. A brand’s value is found in its ability to give people what they want and need.
11. It’s easy to lose sight of what you stand for when the pressure of brand growth overwhelms you. But remember: people will judge your brand by its value.
12. The brand values you have must be authentic to who you are, as well as what you do.
13. Your brand value is your brand’s personality and soul. It’s what makes your brand stand out from the crowd.
14. Every brand needs to have values—personality, ethos, and a solid mission. What is yours?
15. The values you stand for are what makes your brand special, and they can’t be forced or purchased. They grow naturally over time as people find ways to connect with the values you represent.
16. Every brand stands for something. A good brand has meaning, and a great one is memorable.
17. The value of a brand is not determined by the price. It’s the value that you add to the lives of your customers.
18. The value of a brand is not about money and the brand. The true value of a brand is what people get from it and how that makes their lives better.
19. You have to constantly think about how to present your brand values to your clients and show how your values align with their values.
20. A brand value is a promise, a story, and hope. It’s the sum of all your ideas, emotions, feelings, and beliefs about what you stand for, how you want to be perceived, and what your values are.
21. Good brands stand for something bigger than themselves; a feeling or an experience. They connect with their audience on a deeper level and encourage them to do the same.
22. The true value of a brand is the trust it inspires. Trust gives you the courage to fail, and then try again and again.
23. A brand’s value is a promise, a promise made to a customer and it has to be kept.
24. Great brands with solid values have a vision, and they stick to it. They’re not afraid to move fast and break things, but they always keep their eyes on the prize.
25. You should think about what your brand value is. It simply is having a clear idea of what your brand stands for.
26. Brand values are the foundation of what makes a good company great.
27. Brand value is the promise of a better future.
28. A brand’s value is a promise to your customer that they will be treated with respect, care, and loyalty.
29. A good brand should have well-founded values and stand for something, not just a product or service.
30. A brand’s value is its promise to you. Your brand should have a consistent message and values every customer can connect with, whether that’s through tone of voice or the design of your product.
31. Brand value is intangible and hard to define, but it’s as important to your company as any other part of your business.
32. The best brands stand for something beyond profit and growth.
33. Good brands that understand their purpose and values are authentic and evoke emotion.
34. Brands that stand for something are the most powerful. That’s why they’re worth more than just money.
35. Brands are mirrors. They reflect your values and the people you surround yourself with.
36. Brands stand for something. They’re not just a logo and a colour palette. They’re an idea—an idea worth remembering.
37. What makes a good brand? It’s not just the name. It’s how you represent it and how people feel when they see it.
38. Brand value is what you’re offering your customers that makes them want to keep using it.
39. A company’s brand value is what customers pay for.
40. The value of a brand is not how much you spend but rather how focused you are on building your customer’s trust.
41. A brand is most valuable when it’s doing something that matters.
42. A brand has meaning in that it reflects the values of its founder and those of the people who buy into it.
43. The true value of a brand is found in the relationships it creates with its customers, clients, and partners.
44. A brand is the sum of its parts. It’s about who you are, what you stand for, and why your brand matters.
45. When you create a brand that stands for something bigger than itself, it’s only natural that people will want to share their experience with you.
46. What makes a brand valuable is the quality of your products and the experiences you create with them.
47. What makes your brand valuable is what people see. And it’s up to you to tell those stories.
48. Brand value is the power to persuade others to do what you want them to do.
49. Brand value is the sum of all the things that make a brand special—a collection of memories, emotions, associations, and experiences.
50. Brand value is a promise. It’s a promise about how you’ll be treated. It’s the value proposition you give customers when they look for your product or service.
51. When you respect your brand’s value, it shows. When others do, well—that’s when you start rolling in the dough.
52. Brand value is more than just a marketing tool. It’s an indicator of a brand’s commitment to its employees and customers, as well as its ability to truly engage with people in meaningful ways.
53. A brand is more than just a logo. It’s who you are and what you stand for, not how much you spend on ads.
54. Your brand value is not just in what you make or sell. It’s in who you are and the stories you tell.
55. Brand value is driven by the total experience—the sum of all that’s said and done with a brand.
56. What makes a brand valuable is the emotional connection you have with that brand, the trust you have in them, as well as their willingness to provide value.
57. When you have a brand that is genuine and transparent, it shows in the products they make and the customer experience they provide. This is what makes a brand valuable.
58. The most valuable quality of a brand is its ability to connect with people.
59. The number one quality of a valuable brand is its ability to understand the needs of its customers.
60. A brand is more than just a logo. It’s a promise and an experience. A promise of quality, honesty, value, trust, and variety—and an experience that makes you feel like a part of something bigger than yourself.
Now, from these brand value quotes, you can now see that brand value is an intangible asset that every company strives to achieve or maintain. And ultimately, the best brands are those that have a strong relationship with their customers, no matter what they’re selling. They are constantly striving to provide the best possible experience for their customers.
If a company can maintain this culture and build brand value in the long term, then it has taken an important step toward building a valuable brand. Have you gotten value from this list of brand value quotes? Why don’t you leave a comment for me in the comments section just below?