The best way to build up is to break down. It is easy to be proud of your accomplishments. It is easy to look back and see what you have done and where you have been. But the reality is that we don’t get anywhere without first breaking down.
When we break down, we are exposed, naked, and raw. We are vulnerable in a way that makes us feel like we aren’t ready for anyone else to see us. We don’t feel like we are capable of doing anything more than feeling sorry for ourselves and letting others walk all over us.
But when we build up from our broken places, something beautiful and strong emerges — something that can withstand any storm or circumstance thrown at us. These break down to build up quotes will open your eyes to see that breaking down truly leads to building up.
Break Down to Build up Quotes
It’s not easy, but it’s worth it. It’s not perfect, but better for it. And when you have to go through the process of breaking down to build up, remember that time can’t take away what you’ve learned on the way up.
1. When you’ve had a bad day, it’s easy to forget that the ones before were even worse. It’s okay to feel down sometimes. Just remember where you came from and build up from there.
2. You must build something good from what is meant to break you down. You have to find a resource, think about the future, and then build all of those things into something great.
3. When you feel like giving up, believe in your ability to make it through the hard times. Focus on what’s right in front of you, not what’s in the past or coming next.
4. The experience of adverse situations can prove to be a powerful teacher if we choose to learn from them. It is possible to rise above disappointment and learn to appreciate the present.
5. Your life will be a series of challenges and opportunities. You’re one step from your destiny and one step from the end of your story.
6. While it’s easy to get stuck in the rut of doing the same old thing over and over, there’s no better moment than the present to bust out of your comfort zone and make a change.
7. When you go through breaking down to build up, remember to look back on how far you’ve come.
8. Sometimes, you have to break down to build up. It’s all part of the process.
9. Breaking down to build up. You need to break open the mould of what you have seen and learned so that you can make room for something new and better.
10. What you’ve gained by breaking down can be far greater than what you’ve lost by building up.
11. You have to tear down the old to build the new. You must let go of the past to create a better future for yourself.
12. Don’t be afraid to claw back your life and rebuild it. The only way to create a better life is to break down the status quo and start over.
13. The process of creating is not just about the end result; it’s also about the journey that brings you there.
14. You might not think it’s possible to go from nothing to something, but the closer you get to your goals, the easier it gets. You must take those first steps and then go for the rest.
15. It’s not about being perfect; it’s about doing your best and realizing it is good enough.
16. It’s easy to say no. But doing it is another thing. The more you challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, the more courageous you become.
17. When you go through the process of breaking down to building up, you will never know how strong you can be.
18. When you break down to build up, those who break you down will always be there to build you back up.
19. When you have to go through the process of breaking down, don’t ever quit! You’ll be rewarded with a strong foundation and a better life.
20. Sometimes, it takes a little hard work, but all the great things in life come from breaking down.
21. The only way to build a movement is to tear something down.
22. Breaking down your old, limiting thinking patterns is the key to creating a new you.
23. We don’t become better through recognition, praise or applause. We become better when we put ourselves in a position to fail and figure out how to succeed without breaking.
24. The past is a big factor when trying to build something new. You must let go of the old to move forward and create a better future for yourself.
25. The past is memory. It can no longer affect your present or future. You have to let go of the past to create a better future for yourself.
26. You can’t take it with you. You have to leave the past behind and move on to the next chapter in your life.
27. Whether it’s your past or present, let go. Embrace the future and build a new you.
28. The old is gone, don’t go back. The new is here; embrace it and move on.
29. The past is another country. Let it go and move on to a better place.
30. Slow down and reflect on what kind of person you want. Grow your own wings; it’s never too late to break out of the old and make a change for the better.
31. The past is behind you, and the future is ahead. Live in the present and make it count.
32. The best things in life aren’t measured in size, quantity, or wealth. They’re measured by the quality of the life you’ve created for yourself.
33. To be great, you must go through the process of breaking down expectations physically and otherwise.
34. Remember where you started when you felt that it was too hard to go on. Think about how far you’ve come and how much you’ve accomplished. You should be proud of yourself and the progress you’ve made.
35. Today sucks. Tomorrow will suck more. It’s easy to lose hope and feel like giving up, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. When you feel like giving up, think back to how bad things used to be. You can do it!
36. Just remember where you came from and where you’re going. Don’t give up in times of defeat; the best is yet to come.
37. The past can be a dangerous place you fall into without thinking. But falling is the easy part. It’s getting back up that’s hard. Here’s to the future and everything it could be.
38. It’s easy to think that your current situation is the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Your perspective changes every day, and bad situations tend to get better.
39. The journey to success is not always an easy one. But the satisfaction of watching your dreams come true gives you that extra boost to push through.
40. You are not your past, you are not your mistakes, and you are not your struggles. You are the person you have to become.
41. Don’t give up on yourself. You may have made mistakes, but you are capable of greatness today.
42. It’s a process. It’s always been a process; it will always be a process. Keep waking up and keep building up.
43. In the middle of your darkest moments, there’s always a light on the other side. You just have to find it.
44. You don’t need a reason to start. Just grab your dreams, run toward them and never let go.
45. It’s not about being perfect or making mistakes. It’s about learning from those mistakes and moving on.
46. When you’re broken, life offers opportunities to make something new.
47. You’re not alone. You have people that care about you and love you. They know how hard it is to find your way back to yourself. Don’t let them walk away.
48. Don’t let the past hold you back. Positively create a new future by building upon your old ones.
49. The world is not a nice place to live in. It’s a place of struggle, pain and suffering. But if you can make it through those hard times, you’ll find that there is life after all the struggle.
50. Don’t worry about what people think of you. Focus on building your own self-confidence, and you will find that people will take notice of the great things you have to offer.
51. When you have to build something good from what is meant to break you down. You can do it if you try hard enough.
52. You can’t build a wall around yourself and be happy. You have to build up your own happiness, not just by looking in the mirror all day.
53. Keep going, don’t give up. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough or that you’re too big of a risk. Build your own worth and confidence and find a way to conquer any challenge.
54. The only way to build is off the ground, starting with broken pieces that yield their own strength.
55. Don’t let the things that frighten you hold you back. They’re only excuses, not reasons. Don’t let anybody tell you what they think you can and can’t do. You are limitless.
56. You don’t get where you want to go by being average. You get there by pushing yourself beyond the boundaries of what’s comfortable and safe and believing in the power of hard work.
57. The story of a house–the building process, the renovations, the creation of a home that becomes a gathering place for friends and family.
58. Be brave and rise to the challenge. You can’t escape it. But you can rise above it.
59. You are strong and brave, your journey is not easy, but it will be rewarding. You’re a good person, and you deserve the best life has to offer. Believe in yourself and know that you’re worth it!
60. Life may sometimes feel like it’s not worth living. But don’t give up. Think of the good in your life, and use it to build yourself up again. You can do it!
61. If you’re struggling, remember that it’s okay. You’re in the process of rebirth and growth. Keep moving forward, and don’t let the past dictate who you are today.
62. With every challenge comes the opportunity to build a stronger future.
63. When you break down and allow others to give you that extra push, you can get through anything.
64. It takes a lot to get up and put one foot in front of the other. A lot of tears fall down before we pick ourselves back up and move forward. But when we do, we’re stronger as a result.
65. When you stop comparing yourself to others and start being who you want to be, amazing things will happen.
66. We can’t build our future if we don’t tear down the walls around us.
67. You can’t be what you want to be until you’re willing to break down to build up.
68. To break down, you have to build up. Let’s celebrate the building process by doing something we love.
69. There’s no shortcut to self-improvement. You have to see yourself for who you are, with all your flaws and strengths, and then work toward a better version of yourself every day. The only way you will get there is by breaking down barriers holding you back.
70. You will get through this. You must. Be patient and kind, but be firm in love and compassion if you must be firm. Then it will not hurt so much when the storm breaks over you.
You can share these break down to build up quotes with friends, family, and your social media network. Do well to comment on your favourite quote in the comment section. Thank you.