The title “life is hard but beautiful” sounds contradictory, but it’s just the truth. Life can be heartbreakingly stressful, painful, tragic and debilitating at times. But, just like there are ways to cope with these horrible emotions, this life also has beauty.
Some of us don’t enjoy or appreciate it enough because we’re too consumed with sorrows and distractions. But if we let go of these negative feelings, any semblance of bitterness—bitterness over our losses and hardships- we can see the beauty in life, the kind you should capture and preserve in quotes and memories.
Life is beautiful, even though it can be hard at times. No matter what life brings us, it is our attitude that determines how we see things and whether life will be wonderful or not.
These life is hard but beautiful quotes will make you smile and give you courage and hope.
If any of your friends or family is going through tough times, you could send them one or more of these lovely life is hard but beautiful quotes and help lift their spirits.
Life Is Hard but Beautiful Quotes
When life gives you reasons to cry, show the world that you have a thousand reasons to smile, so it doesn’t matter how hard you fall; some days, you just need to remember that each day is a new start. All you need to do is smile, breathe and go slowly. Life is hard, but it is beautiful still.
1. It’s not an easy life, but it’s beautiful. Indeed, life isn’t always easy, but it is beautiful, regardless.
2. Sometimes life can be hard, but it’s all beautiful too.
3. If you feel like you’re in a slump, don’t worry; you are not alone. Sometimes we all need a little pick-me-up to remind us of the beauty in life and the journey we are all on.
4. Remember that your story isn’t over yet on the hardest days. Press on, and you will realise that it’s a beautiful life after all.
5. Life is so ironic to understand fully. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. Every which way, life is beautiful.
6. There are days when you will feel like you’re doing everything right and nothing is going right. And that’s okay! Even though life is beautiful, sometimes things don’t go smoothly.
7. Every day isn’t great, but there is something great in every day. Life is still beautiful.
8. It’s an uphill climb, but you got the strength to keep going. Remember how far you’ve already come. So keep going.
9. This Life is tough, but so are you. Whatever you are going through now, be confident you can overcome it. Life is still beautiful.
10. Life is a beautiful struggle. Life can be tough and overwhelming, and stressful, but it can also be magical.
11. Life is not easy, but it can be beautiful. Life is hard and unpredictable, and that’s okay.
12. Life isn’t always going to be easy. We all have our struggles. Yet even the struggles of life can be beautiful in their way.
13. Life can be hard, and it’s not always full of rainbows and butterflies, but you are strong enough to make anything better.
14. Life is hard, and it can get overwhelming. But, you are not alone and stronger than you think.
15. Life can be really hard, and we’re here to help you realise that you’re strong enough to make anything better.
16. Life can be hard, but you have what it takes to keep pushing and improve things. You deserve the beautiful side of life.
17. I know life is tough, but you can get through it. You might need some help but are strong enough to get through whatever happens next.
18. Life is hard, but you have strength enough to overcome these tough times. Don’t lose hope. You’d end up on the bright side sooner than you think.
19. Sometimes, life hits you hard, and you can feel stuck with problems that seem to have no end. But nothing is impossible for someone as strong as you!
20. Life is tough, but you’re tougher. Dare to help yourself; it’s time to stop letting your emotions control you. You’ll smile again soon.
21. Whether you’re having a bad day or going through a rough patch, hang in there. Life can be hard sometimes, but you’ll get through it and enjoy the beautiful part of life.
22. Life isn’t about living without struggle. It’s about overcoming the struggle and becoming the person you’ve always dreamed of.
23. Sometimes, life can be hard. For those who face hardship daily, life can be an uphill battle. But, there’s beauty amidst the struggle, and you’ll find it soon.
24. Sometimes, we forget that there’s beauty amidst the struggle. But it’s there. You just have to look for it.
25. Remember that in the toughest of times, there’s always beauty to look for and hold onto.
26. Trying to remain positive in the face of struggles is difficult. It’s easier said than done. But there are beautiful moments that can be found if you’re patient.
27. There is beauty in the struggle. I believe you can crack through whatever it is you are going through. Things will work out soon.
28. Everything was going well, and then life threw you a curveball. And it wasn’t just one curveball. It was a whole series of them. Don’t be discouraged. You will laugh again.
29. When life’s tough, choose to be happy and work things out. You can overcome any obstacle if you’re willing to put in the effort.
30. Disappointment can feel like an unwelcome visitor, but there are ways to recognise and shift your mood when it arrives. Don’t let the toughness of this life get to you.
31. We all struggle. We all want to be successful in life, but sometimes we just need a little help. Hoping you get all the help you need.
32. Everything can, so painfully, go wrong. But sometimes, things work out. Let’s hold on to the beautiful times when things worked out.
33. Life’s going to be hard. It isn’t a bed of roses here. But, if you keep trying, it’ll be worth it, and the burst of life’s beauty will be yours.
34. It’s going to be hard, but you’ll get through it. It’s never easy, but it’ll always be worth it.
35. Life can be difficult. But, it is necessary to keep living, pushing, trying, and enjoying the streaks of beauty that life offers.
36. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. Hold on to this in your tough times.
37. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your sunshine. Life’s hard enough, and people need warmth wherever they can find some.
38. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. Choose to enjoy the beautiful side of life today.
39. To struggle is to understand life. To struggle and keep going is to understand grace. To struggle, keep going and stay happy is to see the beauty of life.
40. We’re all in this together. You may think the grass is always greener on the other side, but what if all the effort went into growing your grass? Life can be beautiful for you too.
41. Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in. Don’t wait for this hard life to happen to you. Push and happen to life.
42. Life is a beautiful struggle. So, whatever you do, don’t give up. Keep pushing through the hardest parts of life. They’re worth it.
43. Life is hard. Sometimes, you need something like music to help you look at the bigger picture. Some days are tough, truly. But there’s always music.
44. It’s okay to let go of the people who hurt you, the things that upset you, and move on. It’s okay to only embrace the beautiful future and let go of ugly pasts.
45. Life isn’t about waiting for the storms to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
46. There is another way to look at life’s challenges. There’s always a way to see the beauty and the joy in every situation. Choose joy and love today.
47. Be kind to yourself. You are doing your best, and that’s all you can ask of yourself
48. This life is full of beautiful moments. You’ve just got to trust the process.
49. Life is a strange and beautiful thing. Don’t stop believing that. Enjoy every moment that comes to you.
50. If you ever feel bad about something that’s happened to you, remember there are billions of other bad things that could happen but didn’t.
51. What a wonderful thought that some of our lives’ best days haven’t even happened yet. Life can still be beautiful.
52. Life is beautiful. But the most beautiful things are not perfect. They are special and have a history.
53. It won’t always be sunrise. Life is a series of amazing little sunsets, and finding peace in the transitions is important.
54. Travel this beautiful world while you can, because the world is best explored when you’re young and more independent.
55. Life can be hard. So many things can make your heartache, and you feel like things will never get better. I just want you to know that it is all going to be okay.
56. Sometimes, it’s the smallest beautiful decision that can change your life forever.
57. You’re going to have ups and downs, but as long as you take care of yourself — body, mind, and spirit — it doesn’t matter. You’re going to be just fine.⠀⠀
58. The bad news: It gets harder. The good news: You get stronger.
59. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart.
60. Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path. Life is beautiful regardless.
61. Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. This life is hard on us all.
62. Every day, while we live in this life, may not be good, but there is good in every day.
63. This life is hard, and things may hurt you, but that’s the beauty of it all, we get to make our happiness.
64. We are never allowed to quit, no matter how hard life gets. We keep hoping for the beauty that life offers.
65. Life is not always what we want it to be, but while we’re here, we might as well live it.
66. You’ll be dancing again. You’ll be stronger than you were before. You’ll be happy again. Who knows when, but it will happen and be beautiful.
67. Falling is part of the journey. The way we get back up makes us who we are.
68. You have two options: give up or keep going. Choose to keep going, and that will make all the difference.
69. Life is tough, darling, but so are you. You can get through all of this. Life is beautiful. Even broken crayons colour.
70. We live in a tough world, which can be difficult to handle. But know that you always deserve happiness, not just when you’re finally okay.
71. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Just you know that the best is yet to come.
72. Life isn’t always a bed of roses. Sometimes, you have to pick yourself up by your bootstraps, dust off the dirt and continue with life. Hope things get beautiful for you soon.
73. It’s not where or how you start but how you finish that matters. Don’t let hard things keep you from moving and growing.
74. The things you put up with in life are the things that’ll stand by you in the end. Here’s a reminder that things can—and will get better.
75. Though we’re not always in control of what happens, we can always choose how we respond. Choose to let go of the things that are outside your control and focus on what you can do.
76. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. I know it can be tough out there, but you gotta believe in yourself and the beauty of life.
77. When life gets tough, take a moment and look around. There is so much beauty waiting to be appreciated.
78. When you are unhappy, take a moment and look at all you’ve got. There is so much beauty waiting to be seen and acknowledged in this world.
79. There is so much beauty waiting to be appreciated; I hope it lifts you and gives you strength when times are tough.
80. When life gets tough, make sure to take a moment to just breathe. So many small things every day should bring you joy and peace.
81. Sometimes, life can feel like a bit of a struggle, but if you stop and look around, you will see the beauty in everything.
82. This past year has been difficult, and finding joy in hard times can be hard. That’s why you should take time for yourself, even just a moment. There’s an entire world waiting for you.
83. When life gets tough, take a moment to slow down and breathe. There’s so much to appreciate in this world. You’ve been through a lot and deserve to treat yourself well.
84. When life gets tough, remember that you are not alone. Reach out to someone and share your struggle. A smile or a hug can bring you the relief you might be searching for.
85. The challenges you face will not last forever, but the memories you make are yours to keep.
86. Life is full of tough times and rough days, but the good moments keep us ticking!
87. Sometimes, you need a little dust in your life to remind yourself there are better things ahead.
88. It’s the life in your years, not the years in your life. And remember, life doesn’t get easier, but you can get stronger.
89. There’s no way out of life’s challenges, but you can learn to adapt and become stronger.
90. Life will always be hard and challenging. But you can get stronger and better every day.
91. Life can be hard and take a toll on us. The challenges of life never get easier, but each time you overcome them, you become stronger and wiser.
92. You’ve had a tough day, but things will get better. Regardless of what life throws your way, you’ll have everything you need to conquer your obstacles.
93. You will face challenges in life, and you can’t control that. But you can control how you let those challenges affect you. You can choose to believe that life can be beautiful.
94. It’s hard to love yourself when you’re feeling stuck. But it is possible. You are stronger than you think.
95. Life doesn’t always work out exactly as you planned, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. Learn from your experiences and keep pushing forward; someday, it will get easier.
96. Life can be hard, even when it’s good. But that makes the good times worth living for. Remember that you were designed to overcome anything when the going gets tough.
97. Life can be tough, but it’s beautiful. Life is full of tough times, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it. Life isn’t always perfect, but that’s okay. Life is still beautiful.
98. The world is full of pain, but it’s also full of beauty. We have a choice every day to let our souls be drawn towards the darkness or the light.
99. Life is a highway. You will encounter difficult roads, but you must keep going and enjoy the scenery along the way.
100. It’s okay to be a little sad every once in a while. It’s part of being human. It’s okay to not always be strong.
Sometimes, life isn’t all rainbow-coloured glasses and rose petals strewn about; it’s hard and ugly and can hurt. But even the little things that mean so much to us can still happen; love, friendship, peace. And in the end, that’s what truly matters.
The beauty of life is found in the little details we sometimes overlook, and those things make this life worth living.
Yes, life is full of hardships and suffering, but there is always this beauty in it that brings hope. Hope that things will get better. But, when things do get better, life still isn’t perfect. This world has its ways of teaching us things we need to learn. Let us just not cry when things seem hard but fight to find the beauty in it.
Finally, I hope that these quotes about life being hard but beautiful give you comfort and strength during times of hardship. I also hope that they inspire you to take a step back and think about the bigger picture from time to time. Life is hard, but this is what makes it beautiful. With highs must come the lows, and with smiles and laughs must come tears, anger, and sadness.
Kindly drop a comment for me in the comment box below. Also, hit the share button so that your family and friends can enjoy what you’ve just enjoyed.