Breakups are painful. Separating from someone you’re comfortable with and someone you love, probably more than any other person in the world, is not the easiest thing to do.
It’s even worse if the breakup was unexpected or if the relationship has lasted for a long time, or when both parties have planned the rest of their lives with their partners in mind. But, well, some things just have to end eventually.
It’s normal for breakups to come with really sad and depressing feelings. It’s okay too. But are there things one can have at the back of their mind that would bring some relief before, during or after the breakup process? Yes.
This is a collection of breakup relief quotes. They can help bring relief to someone facing a breakup. They show you the positive sides of a breakup, and I’m sure you or the person you need the quotes for will find some relief here.
Now, it’s time to dive in and read these beautiful, creative and inspiring breakup relief quotes.
Breakup Relief Quotes
Sometimes, we are so in love with a person that it makes a breakup seem like the worst thing ever. But a breakup can bring relief and make one learn things about themself and grow in ways they never thought possible. One may just be glad they broke up with them in the end.
1. Sometimes, one has to choose the breakup option, and sometimes it’s worth it.
2. When breaking up, remember that it can be a good thing sometimes. It is not the end of your love story, life goes on, and you will find new love eventually.
3. Breakups are never easy, but sometimes the best thing to do is walk away.
4. Breakups can be a positive thing. They remind you that there’s more to life than being in the same position in the same dull relationship forever.
5. Don’t be sad when you break up, be happy—it means you’re strong enough to leave a bad relationship.
6. A breakup is not the end of the world. It’s actually a blessing in disguise because it forces you to grow, evolve, and become stronger. If a breakup was easy, everyone would do it.
7. It’s clearly a blessing to finally be free of that person who doesn’t value you.
8. Sometimes, it’s better to leave behind what’s not working. Your heart will love you more for it.
9. Sometimes, the one thing you have to do to move on to a better life is to let go of someone.
10. As long as you’re healing and moving on, that’s all that matters. Breakups are painful but a positive thing.
11. Breakups are hard, but good ones can be the best thing that ever happens to a person.
12. Breakups from bad relationships are never easy, but there is always an easier life that follows them.
13. A breakup could be like removing a splinter from your skin. It hurts at first, but it’s the way to go.
14. Breakups can be a positive thing. Sometimes you have to drop the relationship that drags you back and let yourself thrive.
15. Sometimes, it’s a good thing to get over someone you love if the relationship is hurting you. You’ll find somebody new, better than they were before.
16. When your relationship ends, it’s okay. It’s not the end of your relationship story. It’s just a chapter in a book that you’re still reading.
17. On the bright side, a breakup is a chance to start over with better resolutions.
18. Sometimes, a breakup is just what you need to get back on track. You’re good together, but you can be better alone.
19. A breakup is not the end of your love story. It’s a chapter, and you may find that it’s a chapter that allows you to be more yourself than you were in your relationship.
20. Life is too short to spend it with someone who doesn’t make you happy.
21. The best thing about a breakup is you get to start over with a clean slate.
22. Breakups are good for you. They help you let go of things that no longer serve you and get ready for new adventures.
23. A breakup is a gift; heartache is simply a part of the process.
24. It’s never easy to see someone who has been such an important part of your life leave. But know that sometimes when it’s time for change and growth, a breakup can be the best thing that ever happens to you.
25. A breakup never feels good, but one can’t claim they can’t feel relief if the relationship is unhealthy.
26. Every breakup is a new beginning. You just have to learn to let go of the past and start fresh.
27. There’s nothing wrong with letting go of someone you’re not meant to be with. How else would you find that person who is truly worth your time, energy and love?
28. You can’t always control when a breakup happens or what leads to it, but you can control how you handle it. If you choose to be strong and hopeful and find beauty in your story, then you can expect to enjoy your post-breakup life.
29. There are many who are depressed while contemplating breakups, but you have gone past that and can start again. Isn’t this breakup a blessing in disguise?
30. A breakup is a blessing in disguise. It gives you the opportunity to do what you really want to do without the influence of another.
31. Life is a class where we must learn that it’s okay to say goodbye, and a breakup is one practising what we’ve learnt.
32. Breakups are not always bad. Sometimes they just make us stronger, more resilient and better people in the long run.
33. Breakups are a reminder that everything ends, including your streak of bad relationships.
34. A breakup comes, and you feel depression kicking in. Then you get yourself back and realize you’ve grown and are now a better person.
35. Breakups don’t just make you stronger; they also make you better.
36. Sometimes, breakups aren’t bad at all. Sometimes they bring the relief you’ve needed for months.
37. When the grieving is over, you’ll see what a blessing it is to move on.
38. Breakups can be positive if you’re ready for them, and don’t let the fear of losing something you love cost you more than it is worth.
39. It’s okay to break up. A breakup can be a blessing wearing a heartache disguise and help you evolve and be the best version of yourself.
40. You’ll be glad you got out of that relationship when the pain goes away, and it hits you that it was a blessing in disguise.
41. It’s not always easy saying goodbye, but it could be a blessing in disguise.
42. A breakup could be the best thing that ever happened to you. It forces you to stop wasting your time on someone who doesn’t appreciate you.
43. After the tears and the feeling of depression, you’ll realize how much better off you are without them.
44. Life is too short to be in a relationship that can’t make you smile.
45. Sometimes, you have to go through a breakup in order to realize that you aren’t meant to be with the person you are with.
46. It’s good to be single sometimes. Holding on to toxic relationships is not worth the pain.
47. When you’re in the midst of a breakup, remember that it’s not the end of the world, just a new chapter.
48. We’re all better off without a toxic relationship. Break up for your own good.
49. This breakup is supposed to feel like a relief. You’re finally done with this chapter in your life, and you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
50. A breakup is a good thing sometimes. It’s an opportunity to let go of someone who wasn’t good for you, regain focus, and move on with life.
51. A breakup means that you see that you are better off without someone. It frees you from those who aren’t worth your time.
52. Breakups are always hard, but you’ll feel better once you get over them.
53. Breakups, especially the ones that rip us apart, can be a chance to connect with ourselves in ways we’ve never done before.
54. Breakups are hard. But they can be beneficial if you choose to see them as an opportunity to live your single life to the fullest.
55. A breakup is a good thing sometimes, but it may feel like the end of the world. Take care of yourself and believe that things get better.
I really hope these wonderful breakup relief quotes brought relief to you. Please, don’t hesitate to drop your comment and share them with your loved ones. Thanks.