Breathe and let go. Breathing is the most basic of all human functions. Breathing is a way to stay alive, but it’s also a way to calm down and relax. It’s how we take in oxygen and get rid of carbon dioxide. It’s how we stay healthy, physically and mentally.
However, when something triggers a negative emotion in us, it can be challenging to get rid of that feeling. It’s normal to want to fight back or make someone else pay for their actions, but this rarely helps us feel better at the time. Instead, taking a few deep breaths and letting go of those negative emotions will help you regain control of your own mind and body.
When we feel something strongly, whether it’s anger, sadness, or fear, our bodies react physically by tightening up with tension. Breathing into a feeling allows us to loosen those muscles and release that tension so that we can move forward with our lives without carrying around all that baggage from the past.
If you want to know how to best live your life, look no further than the inspiring breathe and let go quotes below! These breathe and let go quotes can help you express yourself well.
Breathe and Let Go Quotes
Breathe through your nose. Breathing through your mouth will only increase your heart rate and make you feel more stressed out. Focus on each breath. Breathing is the most basic human function. If we don’t breathe, we will die. But if we don’t let go, we cannot live.
1. Breathe and let go. You can breathe out, and you can breathe in. You can let go of the old, and you can hold on to the new. You can take a moment to cry, or you can take a moment to smile.
2. You can give yourself permission to be sad or happy for a moment. You can let go of all your expectations and just be right here in this moment, right now.
3. Breathe and let go. You don’t have to be perfect, and you don’t have to be strong. You don’t have to be doing everything right all of the time. All you have to do is breathe and let go.
4. Breathe in, breathe out. Repeat. It’s that simple. Inhale the positive thoughts that will help you to let go of the negative ones.
5. Breathe and let go of everything you are doing in life, and just watch your mind’s own story unfold in a way you never imagined it would while you sit back, relax, and just let life happen.
6. Breathe and let go. Just breathe and let go of the worry that nags you from time to time. Breathe into it. Breathe into what’s next for you.
7. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable. When you feel weak, know that you are protected. Breathe and let go.
8. Live in the moment. Breathe and let go.
9. When you breathe, you let go. When you exhale, you see possibilities.
10. Letting go of the past and focusing on the present will make you a happier person, but don’t forget to breathe.
11. Let go of what you can’t control and breathe.
12. Let go of what you can’t change, embrace what you can and breathe.
13. Breathe in, breathe out. Relax and let go. Breathe so you can let go.
14. Breathe in and exhale. No matter how hard life gets, just be.
15. Breathe in the sights, sounds and smells of nature. Breathe out a peaceful moment.
16. Breathe and let go. Let go of the things holding you back, the things that have been holding you down for so long.
17. Breathe and let it go. It’s okay to let things fall away if they are no longer useful or providing you with joy.
18. To breathe is to let go. To let go is to breathe. The only way to live a long and fruitful life is to allow yourself to be who you really are instead of living up to the image that others want you to have.
19. Breathe. Let go. Trust that all is well, and let nature take its course. Breathe in and breathe out as you slowly sink into a deep meditation.
20. Live life to the fullest. Breathe, smile, and let go.
21. Let go of your worries and breathe. Breathe in, let go of your worries and breathe out.
22. You can always breathe better when you let go of stress and worry. Let it go!
23. Let go and breathe. If you can’t be happy, then at least let go of the unhappiness.
24. Breathe in, breathe out. Let it go. Let’s see what we can see.
25. In order to have a good life, we have to live it. In order to be happy, we have to make ourselves happy. In order to grow, we have to let go of everything that doesn’t serve us.
26. Don’t be afraid to let go of the things in your life that don’t work or won’t work. But always be aware of how much you still hold onto that which does.
27. Breathe and let go. Live your life the way you want to Live it.
28. Breathe and let go. Life’s too short for stress and anxiety.
29. Breathe and let go. Always go for the beauty in every moment.
30. Breathe and let go of your worries. Breathe and let go of your troubles. Breathe and let go of your fears.
31. Breathe and let go. Breathe and relax. Breathe and focus on a new project. Breathe and enjoy the moment.
32. It’s the little things that remind you to breathe and let go. It’s all in the breathing.
33. Breathe in, and feel the stress leave your body. Breathe out, let go of the past and live today.
34. As you take a deep breath and let go of stress, you’re more likely to feel the benefits of a much-needed break.
35. Breathe. Let go. Now is the time to relax and take it easy.
36. Breathe in the chilly crisp air. Let it cleanse your mind and spirit. Breathe out all your worries, stress and unhappiness. Let it go.
37. Life is a balance of the breath you take and the breath you don’t. Breathe, let go, and trust.
38. Life is like a dance. You have to let go of fear and trust in the music.
39. Breathe and let go. It’s not about you anymore. It’s about them.
40. Life is about growth and change. Let go of your past and embrace the new. Breathe and let go.
41. Life is short, breathe and let go of worry. Thrive on life’s challenges and embrace the unknown.
42. Breathe, and let go. Your life is worth living. Don’t be afraid to live it fully.
43. Breathe and let go of the things that no longer serve you.
44. Breathe, let go and believe you can do whatever it is you need to do.
45. Breathe, let go and live in the moment. Feel the breeze of change.
46. Breath, then let go. Breathe, then be free. Breathe, then know that you can always come back. Breathe, then let yourself be free from the past and be in the now.
47. Breathe and let go. Your life will be better for it.
48. Breathe and let go. Just breathe and let go of the tension that builds up in your shoulders from carrying around this weight.
49. Let your mind be free. Let your heart lead the way. Breathe and let go.
50. Life is short. The morning doesn’t last forever. So breathe, let go, and live with passion.
51. Breathe and let your worries go. You will have time to worry later.
52. Let it pass. Breathe and let go of the past. Breathe and make new plans for the future.
53. Breathe, relax and let go. You’re already great.
54. Sometimes, you just need to take a deep breath & let go of your troubles.
55. Take it easy and breathe. Let your thoughts wander, and let go of your worries.
56. Everything will be alright if you can find the strength and faith to let go of fear.
57. Sometimes you can’t be someone else, but sometimes you need to be everything all at once.
58. Breathe and let go. Let go of expectations. Let go of what you think should be. Be free of the past and open to new possibilities so that your life can be lived to its fullest potential.
59. Let your voice be heard. Breathe and let go.
60. There’s always a choice to make. Breathe, let go and choose again.
61. Breathe. Let go. Be free, and live your life to the fullest.
62. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Breathe, let go and live life how it should be lived.
63. When your mind is strong, your body follows. Breathe and let go.
64. The past can’t hold you back, nor does it matter much. Just breathe and let it go.
65. Breathe, relax, and let go of whatever’s holding you back from living your best life.
66. Breath, forget the worries of today and tomorrow. Relax into this moment, let go of yesterday and start a new day.
67. When you get lost, find yourself again. When you feel alone, turn to someone you trust. When you feel confused, give it time. Trust your instincts and breathe.
68. Take a deep breath and let it all go.
69. When the mind is restless, remember that the body must breathe and rest.
70. Breathe and Let go. Time is a wonderful teacher, but it is also a cruel master. The faster you run from the past, the further behind you fall.
71. Breathe and let go. There is no need to worry or stress over what has already happened and is no longer true.
72. There is a moment when you breathe and let go. It’s like the world goes silent for just a moment.
73. Sometimes, you have to breathe, and sometimes you have to let go. Sometimes you just have to keep going.
74. Breathe. Let go. The slower you walk towards it, the more likely you are to catch up with your dreams.
75. Breathe. Let go. Breathe again. Repeat until you’re done with the day.
76. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a deep breath and sit down to relax. Breathe it out and let it go!
77. Don’t be afraid to let go. It’s a beautiful feeling to breathe in and out without any limitations.
78. Make the connection between one breath and another. And then let go of the past and think of the future.
79. Letting go of stress and letting in peace is essential for a full, happy life. Breathe in and breathe out.
80. Breathe. Let go. Inhale the freshness of life and exhale its odour.
81. Let your breath guide you along the path of a new day. Breathe and let go.
82. Don’t try so hard to be perfect. Be your beautiful best self, and you’ll reach amazing heights. Breathe and let go.
83. Take some time to breathe and let go. It’s not easy, but it will change your life.
84. Remind yourself that the only way to get what you want is to breathe and let go.
85. Sometimes, all you need to do is breathe and let go of your stress.
86. Grab a coffee and enjoy the fresh air. Breathe and let go.
87. Breathe. Let go. Be free. Breathe. Let go. Be the one who knows how to let go of something that no longer serves you but doesn’t cling to it, either.
88. At peace with yourself is the biggest step you can take in life. Breathe and let go of any negative thinking.
89. Breathing is the key to everything. Let go and take a deep breath, and it’s all gonna be okay.
90. Just breathe. Let go of expectations, and let yourself be happy.
91. Life is too short to spend it worrying about the future. So make plans and do the things you enjoy. Breathe in, take a deep breath, and let it out.
92. Life is short, don’t be scared to breathe and let go.
93. Breathe and let go. The best way to get through a difficult situation is to breathe.
94. Breathe and let go of what you can’t control. Focus on the things you can.
95. Breathe, let go and have fun. Your life is waiting for you.
96. When you’re feeling stuck or stuck in, remember that everything’s going to be okay. Just breathe and let go.
97. Breathe, let go and trust the process. Breathe in, breathe out and feel the relief.
98. Let go of what doesn’t matter and breathe in the things that do.
99. Life happens, and sometimes it’s not always easy, but you must choose to let go of the past and be free.
100. Life is the journey, not the destination. So take your time and breathe in all of the little blessings along the way.
When you are feeling stressed, anxious, or facing a challenge in life, try taking some time out to just breathe and relax. Refocus your mind on something more pleasant, and realize that you really do have control over yourself.
I hope these breathe and let go quotes have relieved your stress and inspired you. Please share with friends and family. Thank you for reading!