The bride’s wedding day is one of the most important days of her life. What you need to know is that getting ready for your wedding is not an easy thing. It will be one of the most challenging times you will ever experience in your life as the bride!
If you’re getting married, it’s probably the most exciting time of your life! You have so many things to look forward to — your wedding day, honeymoon, and the rest of your life together. But with all the excitement, it can be easy to forget about your health. Being healthy is important for every bride. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting married a year or 10 years from now; maintaining good health is always a top priority.
A bride’s goals are to look and feel beautiful on her big day. She also wants to enjoy her wedding, and she wants to look back on it and remember the day as perfect.
These quotes are perfect to live by on your wedding day. Whether you are going down the aisle in just a few weeks or have already walked down the aisle, these bride goal quotes will be sure to get you motivated as you plan for your wedding.
Bride Goals Quotes
The goal of every bride is to attend her wedding day with a feeling of ease, joy and excitement. The feeling of being perfectly prepared for the big and long-awaited day will create the perfect mood to celebrate your special day.
1. I’m a bride-to-be with the most wonderful future husband. He’s strong and handsome, romantic and doting. I’ve always wanted someone like him.
2. I want to be a bride that is happy and excited, even on my wedding day. I want to be so much more than a bride, I want to be my best self!
3. Be your bride, dream big, and look fabulous on your wedding day.
4. Let’s be honest, bridal planning is a lot of work. But it’s so worth it when you find your dress and share the most memorable day of your life with the love of your life.
5. If a bride can’t find the perfect dress on her wedding day, it’s not worth getting hitched.
6. We are the ones who dream, strive and reach for what we want. We are the ones who fall in love with life, with everything that it has to offer.
7. The goal of a bride is to make her husband happy every day. I want to be the kind of bride that makes her new husband feel like a king.
8. The goal of a bride is to inspire others through her strength, beauty and style. The goal of a bride? To stand on her own two feet and be the most beautiful version of herself.
9. The goal of the bride is to make her groom as happy as he made her. The first step toward a bride’s happiness is to find the perfect dress.
10. The goal of every bride is to make her life the most beautiful, exciting and meaningful. To create an environment that allows her to be herself without the restraints of society’s expectations.
11. When you get married, it’s not just a wedding, it’s a promise. A promise to be better people and to have more fun together.
12. Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Make it count—and remember that you are worth loving and celebrating.
13. The goal of the bride is to find happiness and love. It’s to make her husband feel unique, appreciated and loved.
14. The goal of a bride’s wedding day is to feel like she is the most beautiful, happy, and loving person in the world.
15. She’s a bride. She makes her way to the altar, and she’ll make her plans for the rest of her life. She wasn’t just a bride, she was a beautiful bride.
16. I’d like to spend my life with someone who makes me laugh when I’m sad, has endless amounts of love to give and tolerates my crazy.
17. A wedding is a celebration of two people who love and respect each other enough to commit to their journey together. Let the beauty of your love be a flower that grows in the hearts of others.
18. The goal of every bride is to be the person she is today—and the best version of herself she can be.
19. The goal is to look like you were born to be here. Your wedding day is the most important event in your life. It’s an amazing opportunity to celebrate the love of your life and show them just how much you care.
20. A wedding is a celebration of love, and the love between a bride and groom is always the first thing we notice.
21. The moment a bride and groom walk down the aisle, they take on the role of parents. They will nurture and guide their children through many years of hardship, joy and heartache—and hopefully, pass on their love to them.
22. The goal of a bride is to find someone who lifts her spirits and makes her laugh as much as she does him.
23. A bride isn’t just a bride. She’s the best version of herself—ready to become a wife and mother. She’ll be excited about her future but mostly relieved to have put all the things she didn’t like about herself behind her.
24. I want you to know that, no matter what happens on your wedding day, I will be right there with you—always, forever. Our goal is to make your experience better than you ever imagined.
25. Weddings are all about having fun and enjoying the moment. The goal of a bride is to enjoy every minute of her special day with loved ones!
26. A wedding is more than just a party. The goal of a bride is to have an experience that lasts a lifetime and that she would be proud of!
27. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is not to look like Carrie Underwood at her wedding, but rather to look like herself on her wedding day.
28. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to be the most beautiful she can possibly be, and the only thing that stops this from happening is me.
29. The goal of a bride is to get married as soon as possible.
30. Brides have a lot going on in their heads when it comes to wedding planning. They have to plan the perfect wedding, including all the details and coordinate everything with the groom’s family.
31. The goal of a bride I getting married to the man she loves, and every day will be a party.
32. I can’t believe I’m going to be married. It’s such a big deal! Here’s to the rest of my life spent chasing after you, honey.
33. She’s going to have the best day of her life, and she’s not going to let a little rain stop her.
34. The goal of a bride towards her wedding day is to look good, feel great and have the best time. And we’re here to help you achieve that!
35. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to have the best day ever.
36. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to make sure she doesn’t ruin it.
37. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to make the dress fit, the man fit, and for everyone else to be sick of each other before the honeymoon.
38. The goal of a bride: is to spend the rest of her life with her best friend, in an elaborately decorated room filled with all their favourite people.
39. I’m going to be the bride that wears her wedding dress until it falls apart.
40. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to find the perfect dress, create the perfect hairstyle and make sure she’s looking flawless for the day.
41. A bride’s dream is to look as stunning as possible on her wedding day.
42. The goal of every bride is to wake up on her wedding day and realize that she doesn’t have to do anything.
43. The goal of a bride towards her wedding day is to look absolutely ravishing in whatever she wears.
44. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to look like she’s not even trying.
45. The goal of every bride is to look this good at her wedding in a few years’ time.
46. I look forward to the day when we will be married, and I will be the woman of your dreams.
47. The goal of a bride towards her wedding: to look like she’s already married
48. The goal of a bride towards her wedding is to make sure she has the prettiest dress and the most amazing hair.
49. The goal of every bride is to be the kind of person who tells her groom that he’s a lucky man.
50. My goal is to have the wedding of my dreams, while not giving up on the ultimate one: growing old with you.
Weddings are one of those moments when we get to say “I do” to the life we have created, and the dreams we have longed for. Whether you are getting married or not, these quotes will help motivate you to continue with your plan, be it a rigorous workout session or a healthy diet. Whether you want to be strong or happy, these quotes are here to get you there.
I hope this compilation of bride goals quotes is a charming, enjoyable way to find inspiration for your future wedding. If you feel inspired, do well to share and leave your comment in the comment section.