Breakups can shatter your life if you’re not prepared. This is because a bond has been broken, which has caused a loss of connection or attachment between two people. It typically occurs as a result of “falling out of love” or not being able to mentally handle the challenges of a relationship. It could also be that you lost someone. When you lose someone important in your life, the pain can be unbearable.
You feel like you’ll never stop hurting, that nothing will fill the void they left behind. This leaves you with a broken heart and a broken spirit because your life is incomplete without them which can be harmful to your mental wellness and emotions. When the bond is broken, it can be hard to figure out where to start cleaning up the mess. A broken bond can affect people in different ways. Some get completely crushed, while others become more resilient and much stronger.
It’s hard to move on when a bond is broken. It’s as if a piece of your identity has been taken away from you. In most cases, this bond is either romantic or familial. If you’re reading this article, then chances are the bond that was broken is not one that you want to keep dying over. It sucks to move through life day by day with a broken heart in your chest. So, check out these broken bonds quotes that will help you understand how difficult a broken bond is for those in relationships, those who lost someone, and how it can affect them.
Broken Bonds Quotes
A broken bond is always a terrible feeling. It’s tough. Sometimes broken bonds can have severe effects on someone, and those effects sometimes last well into their futures. All the pieces are there, but they don’t fit together anymore. This is why people always try to heal their broken bonds.
1. Once broken, a bond can never be the same.
2. Once broken, a bond can never be the same. No matter how much effort you put into saving it, it never gets back to how it was before.
3. A broken bond is a tragedy for everyone. Once broken, it can never be the same.
4. When a bond is broken, trust is lost, and friendships can end forever.
5. It’s sad but true that a broken bond can never be restored.
6. The bond is broken. Sometimes, it can be fixed. Sometimes, you can’t fix what you have. You just have to move on with life.
7. Bonds are like trust. When broken, they can never be restored in the same way again.
8. Trust is a fragile thing. It can take years to build, yet only seconds to shatter. A formal apology can never truly repair the damage done.
9. You can never go back to the way things were when a bond is broken.
10. It takes a lot of courage to say goodbye and trust that the bond we shared was real.
11. Broken bond happens in love; it happens in hate. It can even happen to anyone. But when there’s a broken bond, I’m here to mend it back together—for everyone.
12. Oftentimes, high hopes create impossible expectations. But when there’s a broken bond, there’d be a good person to mend it back together.
13. I don’t want a broken bond anymore. I’m here to mend it back together.
14. The broken bond; it’s the most painful thing there is. But when it happens, there’s nothing you can do
15. When someone endures the loss of a friend or loved one, it’s a time of immense grief and suffering, and that bond has been broken already.
16. Human bonds are broken on the internet daily. Never break a bond between two people. Instead, soothe hurt feelings by replacing them with a lasting connection.
17. Let me share with you the moment that changed my life and allowed me to change others. It was a broken bond, and it happened to me.
18. It’s easy to say that making friends is hard. But when you’ve broken a bond with a friend, it’s up to you to make things work again.
19. When you’ve broken a bond with a friend, it’s up to you to find a way back. The path can be tough, and it’ll take work, but it’s not hopeless.
20. Broken bonds are hard to mend. Don’t give up hope.
21. Broken bonds can be difficult to repair. Don’t lose faith.
22. Remember, no matter what happens, it’s never too late to mend a broken bond. Sometimes you just have to be strong and move forward with hope.
23. Trusting after being hurt can be so incredibly hard. As long as you have hope, there is always a chance that things can change for the better.
24. The end of a friendship is heartbreaking, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right tools and support, friendship can be rebuilt.
25. Forgiving, caring, and loving may not bring back your lost relationship again. However, it enables you to regain the ability to love and care for yourself again.
26. The bond can be broken, but it’s never lost.
27. It’s not too late to start over. It’s never too late to try again.
28. No matter how far you are apart, the bonds of love that hold your relationship together are unbreakable.
29. When a bond breaks, it’s tough. If you’re going through a tough time right now, we can help. Friends understand how you feel. Just move on.
30. Making friends is tough. You may be broken and damaged, but what’s important is trusting someone who can make you better.
31. Imagine how you would feel if your soulmate died. No one will ever replace them and their place in your heart. The bond is broken forever.
32. A broken bond is like a broken promise. Some things you can fix, and other things you can’t.
33. Let’s be honest. Some bonds we can fix, and other things we just can’t. This is where you come in.
34. There is never a good time to have a broken bond. When your teeth are loose, and teeth are being lost, confidence can be shattered.
35. When your teeth are loose, and teeth are being lost, confidence can be shattered. There is simply never a good time to have a broken bond.
36. There is never a good time to have a broken bond. It makes you lose your confidence.
37. A broken bond can be devastating and confidence-shattering. There is never a good time to have a broken bond.
38. The greatest pain is the pain of a broken bond. There is never a good time to suffer the pain of a broken bond.
39. For many of us, having a broken bond is one of the most devastating life events we can experience. It can be anything from breaking your tooth to losing your entire smile.
40. If you have broken bonds, it can wreak havoc on your life. It can be embarrassing, uncomfortable, and lead to many problems if left unattended.
41. Broken bonds can cause a host of problems. Sure, they may not be the most pleasant to feel, but more importantly, they can cause pain and discomfort.
42. If you have a broken bond with anyone, it’s important to get past it.
43. Nothing rebuilds trust better than a broken bond.
44. A broken bond is an opportunity to rebuild trust.
45. It’s no secret that broken bonds rebuild trust. They help you create lifelong friends.
46. Trust is not given, it is earned. A broken bond is a chance to build trust back.
47. When you break a bond, it’s impossible to ever regain the trust you once had.
48. You only get one chance at a first impression. If that bond is broken, it’s nearly impossible to ever regain the trust you once had. It’s okay to forgive, but not everyone deserves a second chance.
40. We know that sometimes bonds break. When they do, it’s nearly impossible to regain the trust you once had.
41. Even if you try your hardest to fix the bond, it’s almost impossible to regain the trust you once had.
42. Relationships are all about trust. If you break that bond, it’s difficult to feel safe and loved in the relationship.
43. Relationships are about trust. Once you’ve broken that bond, it can be hard to fix.
44. Trust is the key to a strong relationship. If you break this bond, it’s impossible to feel comfortable and loved.
45. If you break that trust, it can be hard to feel safe or loved in your relationship.
46. In a relationship, you need to trust each other. If that’s broken, it will be much harder for you to feel loved and have a safe environment.
47. Relationships are all about trust. When a bond is broken, it can feel like everything is crumbling down. It may be difficult to repair, but not impossible.
48. Breaking the trust bond of a relationship is one of the hardest challenges to overcome.
49. Everyone deserves to feel loved, supported, and valued in a relationship. Breaking that bond is one of the hardest challenges to overcome.
50. Reinforcing a broken bond is extremely challenging; however, with the right techniques, it can be done and even make your relationship stronger.
51. Trust is the foundation of any healthy relationship. As you begin to mend your broken bond and rebuild trust, keep in mind that it won’t happen overnight.
52. Trust. A tiny word with a lot of meaning. When that bond between two people is broken, it can lead to raw and powerful emotions.
53. Trust can be the most difficult bond to break.
54. Trust is the cornerstone of any relationship, so it’s important to always be honest with others. If you break someone’s trust, it can take years or even decades to rebuild that relationship.
55. It is hard to regain trust when the bond is broken.
56. The betrayal of a trusted relationship can be felt heavier than a truck.
57. Trust is the foundation of any meaningful relationship. If broken, that bond can be difficult to repair.
58. Relationships are founded on the principle of trust, and once that trust has been broken, it can be extremely difficult to rebuild.
59. Being in a relationship means committing to another person. It’s putting your trust, your feelings, and your faith in someone else.
60. Trust is at the heart of what we do. To stay connected and close to your partner, you need to trust them and feel safe.
61. The sad truth is there are no easy fixes. A broken bond is something you can never take back.
62. When you fail to keep a promise, it feels like a part of your soul is broken. The bond between friends can be broken so easily, but regaining trust is almost impossible.
63. An affair is the ultimate betrayal, destroying trust and causing wounds that may never fully heal.
64. Trust is the glue that binds us together. When trust is gone, you can’t go back.
65. A bond is one of life’s most fragile gifts. Once lost, it can never be regained. Think before you act.
66. It deserves both sides to be invested in mending the relationship and healing the bond.
67. Mistakes happen. It’s how we recover from our mistakes that matters most. When someone breaks your trust, it is not a reason to throw away the relationship. If they are truthful and the broken bond is out of their control, a second chance might be in order.
68. A broken bond can be rebuilt. It requires hard work, communication, compromise, forgiveness, and, most of all — patience.
69. Rebuilding relationships after a broken trust is hard. It takes time, dedication, and forgiveness to make things right again. The first step towards healing your relationship when there is betrayal is asking for forgiveness.
70. The bond with a sister should be unbreakable and everlasting.
71. But the bond was broken, and the hearts were broken. The family was never quite the same again.
72. The day you broke my heart, I died. You took away my spirit and my soul. I am just a shell of the person I used to be.
73. A broken heart won’t break your life if you don’t let it. Instead, use it as motivation to create a life you love.
74. Even though the bond may be broken, you’ll be stronger in the end if you don’t let it get to you. It’s okay to use this pain as motivation to create a better life for yourself.
75. Don’t let a broken bond break your life.
76. The hurt of a broken bond can be unbearable, but channel that pain into motivation to make a relationship filled with love.
77. The hurt of a broken bond can be unbearable, but it is possible to break the cycle of hurt.
78. Take the pain you feel as a result of a broken relationship and turn that into motivation to better yourself and find love.
79. It is said that a broken bond can ruin a person. But who can deny that once you put it back together, a relationship filled with love will blossom?
80. What does it take to repair a broken bond? It’s as simple as having the courage to try. Be brave, have faith, and get back up one more time.
81. Relationships are hard, but with the right amount of love and communication, your bond can never be broken. Keep it safe; keep it sincere.
82. Often, the most hurtful moment of your life can lead to the most liberating. Use that pain to be a better person.
83. A bond that’s been broken is strong. It will help you make a life that’s better than the one you lost.
84. Losing someone you love does not mean that this is the end of the world. You are strong, and you can take challenges in life, so don’t ever let a broken heart break your life.
85. Your heart is broken, but it won’t break you. You will overcome this, and your life will only be better for it.
86. Could it be that a broken bond is a blessing? A chance to start over and build something new.
87. A broken bond is like a shattered mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to put it back together.
88. End your relationship. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to put it back together.
89. A broken bond is like a cracked mirror. It’s better to leave it that way than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.
90. When a relationship ends, it means that one of you can not keep the trust.
91. There is only one thing worse than a broken bond: that moment when you look into each other’s eyes and see the air slowly leave each other’s lungs.
92. Even in the darkest of times, the shattered pieces remain. They might not be able to fit together anymore, but at least you still have a piece of what once was.
93. Sometimes, you just have to let go and keep moving. The most important thing is to get your peace back.
94. Don’t waste your energy trying to fix something that’s broken.
95. While having a broken bond hurts, it has taught me how to be a better person.
96. Even though you broke our bond, I still care about you. I’m a better person because of our relationship, and I am happy that we met.
97. The worst pain I have ever experienced is a broken bond after a relationship ends.
98. From my first breakup to every heartbreak that came after, I’ve been able to learn valuable lessons.
99. When I got my heart broken, I didn’t know what to do. But now that I’ve gotten over it and accepted the situation, I’m ready to move on.
100. I’ve learned that when I go through heartbreak, I’m not alone. I’ve learned how to be strong in the face of a bad breakup l, and move forward better off than ever.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of broken bonds quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.