There is no perfect relationship anywhere in the world because all relationships go through their ups and down times, including broken trust issues. Some may deal with things like cheating, lies or betrayal from a loved one.
It can also happen when you find out that someone you love doesn’t care about you that much and is just using you to get what they want. Whatever the reason is, broken trust is difficult to overcome in a relationship.
Whether you desire to identify with your personal feelings or want to share these quotes with someone close to you, here’s a list of broken trust quotes for him or her below to use or share with someone you know needs it.
Broken Trust Quotes for Him
He’s the only friend I have in this world. I trusted him, told him my secrets, asked his advice and now look at where we are. He’s the only one I can call when the world is crashing down around me, but he used that against me. And it led to him breaking my trust.
1. He’s the only friend I have in this world, but he broke my trust. The relationship between us used to be so good and easy-going. He was like the brother I never had. But it all changed after a series of mistakes, not just a setback but a betrayal — a betrayal that hurt me in ways that no one will ever understand.
2. I trusted him. I had no reason to. We were best friends in the world. There was nothing I wouldn’t do for him and never vice-versa. But he had a moment of weakness and anger, and he let it get the best of him.
3. I trusted him through thick and thin, even when he was guilty over something we tried to work out to make things better. But he couldn’t do the same for me.
4. I wish things were different. I wish he didn’t break my trust and do what he did. But it’s done now, and there’s no going back in time to change it.
5. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair. He broke my trust and I can’t forgive him.
6. Never trust a person who lies to you multiple times because once is enough to break your trust forever. That’s why I’ll never forgive you.
7. I was the one who trusted him the most, but he broke my trust. He broke me too.
8. Broken trust is one of the hardest things to ever get back. He broke me into pieces.
9. I don’t care if you’re my friend, my brother or my sister… You broke my trust, and that’s a deal-breaker.
10. I’ve had my trust broken by people who were supposed to love me. I’ve been betrayed by the best friends I thought would never deceive me. But now, I’m still struggling to let them go because they refuse to let me move on.
11. I may still care about him, but he is no longer deserving of my love and trust because they threw it away when they hurt me without remorse.
12. I want to forgive him for what he’s done, but my trust in him is broken.
13. He’s the only friend I have in this world, but his actions broke my trust. It’s hard to describe it, but you know when your trust is broken: that sinking feeling in your chest
14. He hurt me by breaking my heart, and mending broken trust is a long and arduous process.
15. He’s been my best friend for three years, one of the only friends I’ve had for quite some time. But I just can’t trust him anymore after he broke my trust.
16. Never place your trust in someone who broke someone else’s trust.
17. If you have been betrayed and lied to, you know that the pain can feel overwhelming. It can be difficult to trust again, but essential.
18. Broken trust is like an eraser that gets smaller with every mistake. That’s why I can never forgive his mistake of betraying my trust.
19. He made my heart bleed by breaking my trust. Broken trust is like paper. Once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
20. He’s the only friend I have in this world, but he broke my trust. He had a moment of weakness, a moment of anger and unforgiveness that tarnished our friendship. There’s no way of taking back what he did through his words or actions.
21. He broke my trust, and now he wants me back. Our friendship can never be the same.
22. He made my trust shatter to pieces, and broken trust can not be easily repaired.
23. He hurt our friendship, and it is painful. Trust is one of the cornerstones of a good relationship, and once it’s gone, it’s hard to get back.
24. The pain caused by a broken trust can last for years. He is such a betrayer.
25. Sometimes, life will throw us curve balls in our relationships, and we need to know how to handle them.
26. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth.
27. Trust is like a paper. Once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again.
28. Trust is one of those things that can be so easily broken but feels almost impossible to fix.
29. If you don’t have trust in a relationship, then there is no relationship, just two people going through the motions.
30. It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it.
Broken Trust Quotes for Her
I gave her my golden trust, but she took me for granted and made a fool out of my love for her by breaking my trust. Now, I am finding it so hard to trust her, especially because I still love her.
31. When she breaks trust in the relationship, consistently ignores her partner’s issues, or chooses to act selfishly in general, it’s time to move on and find someone who will treat her right.
32. She broke my trust by lying to me and then telling me that she was sorry. No, I am sorry for trusting you.
33. She broke my trust. She shook the foundation of the relationship I had with you. She shattered it completely.
34. I was never looking for someone perfect, just someone who tries to be perfect for me.
35. I will never be able to trust him again. The pain is too deep, and the scars are too wide.
36. You should have known that once you broke my trust, it is going to be hard to get it back again.
37. I trusted her with all my heart, but she betrayed me in the worst way possible. You will never be forgiven for this.
38. Trust is fragile, and once it is broken, sometimes you can never get it back. She so hurt me.
39. Trust is like a mirror. Once it’s broken, you can never look at it the same again. That’s how you make me feel-not the same again.
40. I never know what I’m going to lose next, but I know it’s going to happen again. And that’s the worst part.
41. When she breaks your trust. Don’t feel stupid for trusting her. You didn’t do anything wrong, they’re just untrustworthy people.
42. A broken trust hurts more than anything in this world because there are millions of smiles you gave but only one reason for your tears.
43. You broke my trust because you are the only one I gave it to. I was wrong.
44. I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people you feel you trust but ending up being heartbroken.
45. I cannot forgive you for breaking my trust.
46. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.
47. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.
48. You broke my trust, and now our love is a living hell.
49. I can’t trust or believe in anyone anymore, not after what people have put me through.
50. I believed in you, and I thought that we would never be apart, but you shattered my heart by breaking our trust.
51. I trusted that we would always be together, but now our friendship is broken.
52. I wanted to trust you, but I just couldn’t. You lied to me too many times.
53. You said that our relationship would last forever, but then I found out the truth. Trust was broken, and so were we.
54. When someone breaks your trust. Don’t feel stupid for trusting them. You didn’t do anything wrong they’re just an untrustworthy person.
55. You can always tell when a man’s well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.
56. When she broke my trust, I lost faith in her.
57. You broke my trust and left me hurt.
58. I trusted you like a brother that I called a friend, but what did you do? You shattered my trust.
59. When people asked me if I trusted you, I answered: “with all of my heart”. Now, you make me look like a fool.
60. I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset that from now on, I can’t trust you.
61. I trusted you with all I had, but now that trust is all gone.
62. You broke my trust, and now our love is rust.
63. Trust issues are usually nothing more than a reflection of one’s actions.
64. Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
65. I used to trust you so much. Your biggest mistake was breaking my trust. I will never forget the pain you gave me. I completely hate you. You hurt me so bad that I cannot trust anyone now.
66. Being betrayed by someone whom you have trusted, who you have had faith in, is the most hurtful and painful experience in life.
67. It is hurtful to have broken trust in a relationship where I thought everything was good.
68. Trust is an integral part of any romantic relationship, but many couples repeat the same mistakes over and over, which can damage the trust between them.
69. The sounds of trust-breaking echo for a long time.
70. My trust is broken after it was built on love, care and affection. I can’t believe it’s happening.
71. I can’t believe my trust was broken after all I gave and did for her. It is hurtful to have a broken trust that can’t be repaired. I feel like there’s no more love in it, just secrets and distrust.
72. It hurts to have a broken trust even if you’re the one at fault.
73. All my efforts have resulted in broken trust. I feel that despite all the work I did, my trust was broken after all.
74. I invested and did a lot for him, yet, he did the opposite of what he told me he would. Now, I feel so hurt, and I don’t know what to do.
75. I can’t believe my trust was broken after all I gave and did for them. It is hurtful to have a broken trust by someone you cared dearly with. And in the end, it all goes up in smoke.
76. It is hurtful to have broken trust. You feel like you pay every bit of your kindness, love and affection to another only to get back their hurtful betrayal.
77. They will always be a part of my life and a piece of my heart and soul that I will be carrying around with me for the rest of my life. They will always be remembered no matter what, and they will remain in my heart forever!
78. It takes a long time to get to know a person, and it takes even longer to rebuild.
79. Trust is the foundational principle that holds all relationships. Once trust is broken, that relationship falls apart.
80. When there is a break in your trust, what was once believed to be safe and secure, typically feels shattered trust once it’s been broken.
81. Trust, once broken, is difficult to be mended back.
82. When trust is broken, it can feel like your entire world is crushed, leaving you with a sense of fear and loss.
83. When trust is broken, love becomes a lie.
84. Broken trust is the worst thing. Once it’s lost, it gets lost forever.
85. Trust is the glue to life. It’s an essential ingredient in effective communication. Once trust is broken, the relationship falls apart.
86. The feeling you have when your trust is broken is one of the worst feelings ever.
87. She has been questioning everything because he had been deceptive so many times. It simply shows there is no trust.
88. Everyone knows when trust is broken but not when it’s present.
89. Once trust is broken, it is the end of all sorts of emotions.
90. Trust that has been broken is like a cut. it may heal, but there will always be a scar.
91. When I put my trust in her, and she broke it, it felt like the most painful thing in the world.
92. Once she hurt me, it was harder to relax around her and think of her as safe to love. But it didn’t stop me from wanting her.
93. The saddest thing about broken trust is that it never comes from your enemies.
94. Broken trust is a difficult thing to overcome in a relationship. I’m not sure we can get over this babe.
95. Love demands faith and trust. When you broke my trust, you also ended our love.
96. Trust is like a mirror. Once it’s broken, even if you try to fix it, the cracks will always be there.
97. Broken trust is a hard thing to overcome. After years of trust and love, I can’t even imagine what it would be like to feel that it’s all been shattered.
98. A person who breaks your trust is not worth your tears. Give them some time and space so that they can feel the pain that you have been feeling for days, weeks, months or even years.
99. Broken trust is the worst betrayal. So, it was extremely difficult to get over her breaking my trust, and it can take a long time before I talk to her again.
100. It’s just that if it were to ever happen again, I wouldn’t trust her again. I couldn’t risk another broken trust relationship with the same person.
If you’ve lost your trust in someone, then going through these broken trust quotes for him or her will allow you to express it. From the once closest people in our life (family, friends and lovers) it is not uncommon to feel the pain of having your trust betrayed by them.
I hope this collection of broken trust quotes for him or her can help you express the sadness that you are feeling. Feel free to share them on your social media.