Sibling fights are a normal part of growing up for brothers and sisters. Occasional rifts and arguments can be a great way for siblings to help one another develop their identities and personalities, but frequent physical, verbal or emotional fights can be exhausting and negatively impact the family.
As a parent, friend or concerned relative, you must do everything possible to check this negative behaviour and turn it into a positive one and help your kids or family members keep their relationship peaceful and loving.
If you are a brother or sister of a pair who regularly quarrels with each other and never gets tired of it or a parent to kids showing rivalry, you can share the following quotes with them to help them get on well together.
These brother and sister fighting quotes are among my favourite quotes that I read to bring unity to my family and encourage my little brother and sister to live in peace with each other. I hope they work for you as well as they have worked for me.
Fighting Brother and Sister Quotes
It is important for brothers and sisters to communicate openly about their feelings for each other. Fights can be destructive instead of constructive, but love can bring a relationship together to create an even stronger bond between both siblings.
1. At the end of the day, you are family. Sisters and brothers should never fight; learn to value each other and stop unnecessary fights.
2. If you are brothers and sisters, you must take care of each other and treat each other with respect. Family is everything; never forget this.
3. Brothers and sisters should forgive each other’s hurts. If you are still fighting, you are still not done with the lesson. Learn to love and treat each other with respect.
4. Your family is the one you can count on. So, stop fighting and arguing with your siblings. It’s fine to have disagreements, but it’s time to stop when it starts turning into name-calling and insults.
5. You are my family. I love you and don’t want to see you fighting with each other. It’s okay to disagree, but please, learn to move past fights quickly.
6. We care so much about you, and family is very important in this house. Being kind to your siblings is how we give love to each other. If you keep fighting with your brother, we will have to start thinking about going out for ice cream less often.
7. You are so special to me, and I want you to know how much mommy loves you. I need you to be kind and gentle with your brother because that’s the best way you show me love. If you keep fighting with him, you do not respect me as your mother.
8. It hurts me so much when you fight with your sister, who loves you so much. I know you are showing your love for each other through fighting, but it’s more important to show your love by not fighting.
9. We should always treat our siblings with love and respect. If you disagree with your brother or sister, apologize for what you did wrong; help make things right, and let go of anger.
10. This house is happier when you are kind to your sister. You have to show her more respect and kindness, honey. Brothers and sisters should not fight.
11. I love you both so much, but I hate how much you and your brother fight each other. Can I count on the two of you to try and love each other more?
12. I dislike how much you and your brother fight each other. I appreciate it when you both get along, and I hope that can be more of the norm for you.
13. I wish you two could stop arguing and love each other more. It’d be better for everyone if you guys just got along.
14. We are all family—every one of us deserves to be loved and accepted. Let’s start showing love to one another.
15. We love you both, and we will do everything we can to support you and make sure you have what you need to be successful in life, but I need you both to do something in return, and that’s – to stop fighting with each other.
16. Our family needs to stick together and help each other when we’re down. So, you need to stop fighting with your brother. We need to stick together.
17. We are all born of love, where love resides. Love is the force that holds our families together. It’s the power we use to connect and help those around us when they need it most.
18. This is the time to show empathy and compassion. We need to stop fighting and treat each other with love and respect.
19. You and your sibling have always been there for each other. You’ve laughed together, cried together, and made memories together. No matter how many disagreements you may have, you must always care about one another.
20. Remember that you love your siblings. Don’t let a fight get in the way of that.
21. It is okay to disagree with your sibling, but it’s not okay to let it get out of hand and say hurtful words to them. Brothers and sisters should not cut each other down with words.
22. Family is everything, and you should never let a disagreement come between you and your siblings. Remember that they will always be there to support you no matter what happens.
23. When you feel that your sisters are getting on your nerves, please stay calm and remind yourself how much you love them. Or hug them and tell them how wonderful it is to have a sister like her.
24. Remember, your sibling is someone you’ve shared your entire life with. Sure, they get on your nerves sometimes. But they’re also there for you when you need them most.
25. As the eldest, what you do can impact your sibling. So, try to be positive to show them how much you truly care.
26. A family decked with siblings will always have diverse personalities. We all get frustrated sometimes, but before an argument leads to a fight, we have to take a step back and remember that we love each other.”
27. I miss playing video games with you, and I want to play with you again. Let’s put aside our differences, forgive each other, and be friends again.
28. The one person you can always count on is your sibling. You’ve shared inside jokes, family vacations and many moments just for the two of you. Don’t let petty arguments tear you apart, don’t forget that your sibling is also part of your heart no matter what.
Fight between brother And Sister Quotes
Fights between brother and sister can be sometimes tough, but brothers and sisters must learn to tolerate each other and not fight so the family can grow in love and unity, putting in mind that they would still be siblings no matter what.
29. Saying you’re sorry is the first step to mending a tearful relationship with your sister. To rebuild your broken trust and restore peace and harmony, you must apologize for what has happened.
30. Because you all love each other, you also respect each other. You can express anger and disagreement and still keep it under control. Say no to fighting.
31. I understand that you feel angry and hurt but don’t let that stop you from loving each other. Make sure you continue to spend time together and work together to resolve this issue.
32. Some brothers and sisters fight it out, but you always seem to make up. It’s nice to see that you truly love each other.
33. Despite how annoying your siblings can be, you love them. You understand that they are going through a stage and that you went through it too, though hopefully not as bad. Thank you for choosing to understand your siblings and not fight with them.
34. When we bicker and fight, let us take care to remember that words can sometimes hurt more than sticks and stones. Be careful what you say to your brother or sister during a fight.
35. Grow up and stop fighting with each other. You are brothers and sisters; you are supposed to love each other.
36. When you get angry at your sibling, take a step back. Remember that it’s not worth arguing over meaningless things. You are family, and you will always be there for one another.
37. Forget your differences and be nice to one another. After all, you are siblings, and you should treat each other with love. Be kind.
38. It’s no secret that you do not get along every time, but I know you love one another, and I hope your relationship will strengthen in time.
39. We need to stop fighting and start loving one another. We are all family; we are supposed to be there for each other.
40. We need to step up, stop fighting with our brothers and sisters and help them. We all have a responsibility to each other; it is our duty to be better and do better
41. Hate destroys, love heals. Love is a gift that can change the world. Let’s not waste it by fighting; let’s learn to love our brothers and sisters unconditionally.
42. When you feel like you’re about to start an argument with your sibling, take a step back. Remember that it’s not worth it to get into a fight and that you love one another. You don’t want to lose them.
43. I want you to be able to express yourselves without resorting to physical violence. Keep it between the two of you and work it out like adults.
44. I would love to see you and your siblings be able to talk about anything and feel free to share thoughts and opinions without worrying about judgment or feeling misunderstood. Please try your best to work towards this goal.
45. Before the argument happens, remember that you love your brother or sister. Don’t let anger overtake your natural love for them during the argument.
46. Your brothers and sisters are your families. Never forget to love them, cherish them, and resist the urge to strike them or be verbally abusive.
47. You and your siblings may fight, but remember that you still love each other and look out for one another.
48. You and your siblings must communicate openly about your feelings for each other instead of resorting to fighting. Learn to settle issues without the first.
49. Brothers and sisters must find healthy ways of resolving issues. If a problem arises between you, talk about it instead of fighting.
50. You mean so much to me, and I want to make our relationship work, but this constant fight is getting in the way. It’s causing problems for you and me. We are siblings, and we have to stop fighting each other.
51. Love your brother or sister and celebrate them. You are family; you are supposed to cherish each other.
52. I’m so proud of my relationship with you and your siblings. I hope we can continue to strengthen it by treating each other with respect and thoughtful consideration, especially when there are disagreements or conflicts.
53. I love the idea that our family can be completely honest and feel free to share thoughts and feelings. It would be wonderful to have this kind of closeness instead of the constant bickering.
54. As a family, we must be able to admit personal, intimate details about ourselves without fear of judgement. You fight with your brother often because you are too critical of each other. This fight has to stop for the sake of everyone.
55. I am sure your brother loves you despite your quarrel. You are the big sister, so I hope you can be the bigger person and try to make things work for all of us.
56. The only way to get the world back to a good place is with love and compassion, and it starts with the family. Let’s learn to love our brothers and sisters. If we all practised a little more kindness and patience, the world would be a much better place.
Brother and Sister Fighting Quotes
Brother and sister fighting is quite common, but as brother and sister, you have to talk about your feelings with each other instead of fighting. It starts with open dialogue. Speak about how you feel instead of throwing punches. It will increase your bond and keep your family together.
57. Communication is the basis of any strong relationship, especially among siblings. If you want to settle a dispute, be open and direct with one another; This is better than constant bickering.
58. Family is the most important thing you have. So, as brother and sister, make sure you communicate civilly, even in the rough times and during arguments.
59. I am so grateful to be your mother. Even though you fight, I know you love each other, and I pray that you both outgrow this soonest.
60. With your brother and sister by your side, you will always have a buddy nearby, but you must learn to overlook each other’s flaws and share the love.
61. Be there for your brother and sister and protect them. They will often get on your nerves, and there is always be arguments but always remember that you’re both parts of the same family.
62. It isn’t always easy, but a little love and patience go long. You will never have stronger support than your sibling.
63. You may not always agree and fight, but your brothers and sisters will always be there for you, no matter what. Try to keep a stable relationship with them.
64. Having a brother or sister is one of the most special gifts life can give you. Do everything you can to make them feel special and loved while you have the chance, and always resist fighting.
65. I’m so happy you’re all in my life. Seeing you fight breaks my heart, but I know that you love each other deep down, and I hope we can be a family again soon.
66. I’m so grateful to all of you. I’m thankful for the many ways you’ve supported me throughout my life. Seeing you fight breaks my heart, but I know you care about each other deep down. I hope we can all mend fences and be a family again.
67. You are family. Please, take the time to get to know one another. You’re amazing individuals with so much potential, so stop the fights and make better memories before it’s too late.
68. I’m so grateful to have you all in my life. You all mean the world to me, and I love you very much! I hope we can all learn to tolerate each other and that this drama passes quickly.
69. You guys mean the world to me, and I know that you don’t always get along, but all I want is for us to be together, so please figure it out!
70. Life is hard and can be complicated, but at the very least, we should understand each other and reach common ground. I may not always agree with you, but that does not mean I do not love you. You are my brother, and I treasure you a lot.
71. My brothers and sisters know that many don’t always get along. But I challenge you to fight for peace. Don’t be discouraged by your differences—embrace them, learn from them, and love one another.
72. When you care more about the fight than the reason why you’re fighting, it’s time to let it go. Let your love for each other grow.
73. From now on, please, do not fight. Let’s all live happily and peacefully together, with respect and love.
74. You will always be my baby sister. I love you dearly. Please, no more fights because we are the same flesh and blood.
75. Sibling rivalry is not just limited to the 4 of us but extends to the whole family. In a world with so many conflicts and wars, how I wish that the two of you could stop fighting and the bond between you could be as strong as love!
76. If you love me, please don’t fight! It pains me to see the two of you in conflict, and I just want the best!
77. My wonderful children bring so much joy to me, yet they never seem to get along. Sometimes they are downright mean to one another. I wish they could love each other and be friends. Brothers and sisters should never fight.
78. You never know when you may lose someone you love; You will regret fighting with them when they leave your life. Sometimes, the least expected people are your siblings, who have been there. Be grateful for their presence in your life and be close to them.
79. Siblings are the people who know you better than anyone else. They are the closest people to you and probably the ones you have fought with the most. Do not take them for granted because time will pass quickly, and you will lose them forever.
80. There may be times when you are mad at each other, but that shouldn’t make your love for each other go away. You have to always be there for each other.
81. I hope you know how much I love you and value you as my brother. We sometimes fight, but it is okay to have minor disagreements as long as we settle our differences afterwards.
82. I know you are siblings, but you also have to learn to be friends. Even though there are countless differences between you, love binds you and your relationship together.
83. Family first. Stay together; we are stronger than the problems that try to divide us. Love each other because family life is more than a house and food.
84. Siblings can be the most loving and supportive people you’ll ever know, and this is why you must never fight so this love can grow. Sibling love is a safe place to let your guard down, but you have to work towards keeping the love.
Funny Quotes About Brothers And Sisters Fighting
It’s funny how two siblings can love each other one minute and fight each other the next like two puppies fighting over a nipple of the mother dog. I believe you will both end up becoming best friends, though and love each other crazily. You will become best friends as brother and sister.
85. We’re sure to get a heart attack before we hit our 30s if the fighting between you continues in the next few years. Can you both just get along before you start killing us off one after the other?
86. You both are why I start my day with a cup of coffee, so I have enough energy for the fights and bickering that is to come. Brothers and sisters should live in peace, but you wouldn’t even let me have peace.
87. Siblings fight for different reasons, from hiding toys to taking the last cookie. Suppose you’re going to fight, at least fight for a cause. Just kidding, do not fight at all. It isn’t worth it.
88. Our hearts will explode and send our brains flying over the wall if this fight continues. But then again, I guess it would be pretty funny to see my brain splattered all over the wall. Nah, it’s probably best if we stop this fight before things get out of hand.
89. Dear brothers and sisters: stop fighting, okay, okay? We get it that you’re mad. You’ve been mad for a while. But let’s all work on the way to come together.
90. Glad we’re still on for tonight! I wouldn’t want to miss the next royal rumble between you and your siblings. It would be better for us all if you both lived peacefully.
91. You’re not just siblings. You’re best friends too! You can make each other laugh—even when you want to strangle each other. We all prefer the laughter to the strangling, though.
92. Sibling rivalry is no excuse for bad behaviour. You can still love each other even if you don’t like each other.
93. Some brothers and sisters make you want to punch a wall, while others make you want to hug them. I hope you guys keep choosing to hug each other rather than punch walls.
94. When you and your sibling fight, it’s like the plot of a new reality show: Bittersweet Horror. The rest of us will prefer something along the lines of sweet fantasy, though, so keep the fights away.
95. We work out our differences in a mature and civilized manner. Never resort to physical violence; you can channel your anger towards doing the chores, which we will all appreciate.
96. Don’t fight with your siblings. You’ll need them to drive you to soccer practice when you’re older.
97. Let go of your sibling rivalry this back-to-school season and find a better way to spend your time together: play video games and fight imaginary enemies instead.
98. I think we should stop fighting. It’s not good for our image or our relationship! You broke my heart; now you want to punch my teeth out?
99. You love fighting, and this has shown that your favourite show is The Jerry Springer Show. But, Instead of being like the guest on the show, why can’t you be like its host-Jerry!
100. Your fights can make newly married people reconsider their choice to have children. It isn’t healthy; stop it!
Your siblings should be your closest friends. They know almost everything about you and will always have your back during tough times. So, you must learn to look beyond their imperfections to live peacefully with them.
Let me know what you think of the brother and sister fighting quotes above in the comment section.