One of the keys to sustaining a marriage is communication. Maintaining a healthy and happy marriage takes time, effort, and a lot of hard work. This is why it can present a bit of a problem when one party is absent or too busy in the relationship.
A busy husband can cause strain on a marriage and leave the wife feeling lonely and neglected. When a husband is constantly preoccupied with work, hobbies, or other obligations, it can make it difficult for him to devote enough time and attention to his wife and their relationship. This can lead to feelings of isolation, resentment, and frustration on the part of the wife and can ultimately cause the marriage to suffer.
Being married to a busy husband can be challenging at times, especially when you feel like you’re not getting enough attention or quality time with your partner. On the other hand, a busy husband may be a sign of a hardworking and dedicated individual who is trying to provide for his family and pursue his goals.
Whether you are married to a busy husband or are a busy husband, you will be able to find the words to express yourself in the following busy husband quotes.
Busy Husband Quotes
Being married to a busy husband is like being alone all the time and is no worse than not being married. With little or no time to spend together, it can drive a wedge between you and leave you feeling alienated.
1. I have a very busy husband. He doesn’t have time for himself, let alone anyone else.
2. I have a very busy husband. I do the dishes and more shopping than he does. I am a better wife than he is a husband.
3. Being a busy husband means knowing when to ask for help, knowing when to keep quiet, and knowing when to say that you’re ready for bed.
4. I have a very busy husband and we’re still figuring out the best way to feed our family.
5. I have a very busy husband and he’s very picky when it comes to coffee.
6. I have a very busy husband, and I think this is the perfect weekend to take advantage of some alone time.
7. My husband is very busy and I try to make sure he eats healthily.
8. My husband is so busy, but still manages to find time for me. Then again, he can always count on his wife to make him feel like the most important person in the world.
9. My husband is a very busy man. One of the best things I have learned is how to juggle my busy schedule and make it fit around his.
10. My husband is a very busy man! He’s always working, never taking time for himself and has a full plate. It’s rare that he leaves the house that doesn’t involve something work-related.
11. I don’t know how my wife does it, but she makes time for everything. I have a very busy life, so I appreciate it when she can take care of everything around our house and still make time for me.
12. My husband is an awesome guy, but he’s always running off to do things with his friends.
13. Gotta love the working man that loves to binge-watch TV with me. My busy husband still spends time with me.
14. I have a very busy husband. He runs around all day, but he always manages to find time for us.
15. I have a very busy husband, but some days he does everything!
16. I have a very busy husband, I’m just not sure how to help him keep up.
17. I have a very busy husband who is constantly on the go. He’s so committed to his work, that he doesn’t have time to spend with our kids at home.
18. When he gets home and you’ve been waiting all day, he can make you feel like a queen. That feeling is priceless.
19. I’m so busy with my life and you’re so busy with yours, that when we are together it feels like we’re the only two people in the world.
20. I’ve got a busy husband, and I’m trying to be on top of things everywhere. he’s constantly taking me to different events and meetings. I try to keep up with him but sometimes it’s challenging.
21. I love my husband but he’s really busy. He’s got a lot on his plate, that’s why I just stay home and support him.
22. I’m a busy wife to a busy husband, who loves running around after all the kids. And he never complains about the chaos in his life.
23. I’d like to say a big thank you to my husband who makes sure that I get everything done!
24. My husband works long hours, so I do too. We’re team players.
25. He’s in the office all day, I’m in the house all day. But together we get each other out of the house.
26. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me let alone his family.
Busy Husband Sad Wife Quotes
My husband is so busy with work that I feel like I’m living with a ghost. I am tired of having to spend nights and even days alone because my husband is to busy to make out time for us to be together.
27. I’m so sad, my husband barely has time for me. I’d rather be busy with you than bored with my life.
28. I don’t know how I survived without him, he’s so busy.
29. I wish he could stop working. I wish this summer was for us too.
30. I’m sorry I’m never home. I know you’re lonely and sad. I wish I could be there for you, but I’m just so busy.
31. I’m happy to spend time with him, but I wish he would spend more time at home.
32. My husband is a busy man; I feel like we barely have time for each other anymore.
33. I miss being pampered. I need to be handled, petted and given time with my busy husband.
34. I am so tired of waiting for him to come home and be all the things he promised me he would be.
35. My husband is so busy and obsessed with work. He is always on his cell phone and running from one meeting to another. I’m not sure if I should feel sorry for him or just annoyed.
36. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me. I hope he doesn’t have any plans with anyone else tonight.
37. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me. I wish he would listen to me more.
38. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me anymore. He never asks how my day was and I never want to tell him. So I’m just going to write a poem and hope that it will inspire him to be a better man and spend more time with me.
39. I’m so busy with work and kids, I barely have time for myself.
40. I really wish my husband would just stop working so much and spend more time with me.
41. I can’t wait for the day when my husband has more free time so we can spend it together.
42. I used to love the thought of spending time with my hubby but now, I just want to be by myself.
43. I need you to know that I am all about our marriage, but I also have a lot of other things going on.
44. Sometimes I wish he had the time for me.
45. I wish he would just stay home and hold me for the rest of the day.
46. I’m tired of waiting. I want to feel your warm embrace and feel your strong arms around me.
47. I’m so tired of doing all the work.
48. I miss the way we used to be before my husband started working so hard.
49. I’m so tired of being tired and worried about my husband’s absence. I am also tired of waiting up for him.
50. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me. I miss him so much.
51. My husband is so busy, he barely has time for me. I guess I’ll have to do everything myself!
52. My husband is so busy at work, he barely has time for me.
53. We do have a match today. The minutes just keep ticking away and my husband is so busy that he barely has time for me.
54. I feel so neglected! He barely has time for me anymore. It’s not like he has a job to do or anything.
55. I know my husband is busy, but when will he ever give me his undivided attention?
56. I’m not a priority to my husband. I feel so alone and lonely.
57. I wish my husband would take the time to cuddle with me, or just tell me he loves me.
58. I need someone to love me and give me the attention I deserve. I need my husband back.
59. No more excuses. I’m done waiting for him to make time for me, and I’m done hoping he’ll change his ways.
60. I need more time with you, my love.
61. I miss the days when he was home. Now he is too busy for the relationship.
62. I haven’t seen my husband in a while, I miss you.
Love Quotes for Busy Husband
In my dreams, you’re always by my side when I need you. In my reality, you are always trying to balance other things in your life. I just want you to know that I understand life happens and that we can’t spend every waking moment together.
63. I love you. I write this hoping you will remember it even amidst your crazy schedule. Hope you don’t forget that I am always thinking of you. Hope you get to witness and feel the gestures of affection I show because they come from my heart not my hands and they are all meant for you.
64. Every time I look into your eyes all I can see is love. Every time you smile at me my heart melts a little. Although we don’t always get enough time to spend together, when I am with you I am complete. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
65. I wish I could be by your side, I couldn’t wait to explore you. You’re my soulmate and my number one. Your love is my world, I don’t know how life would be without you. I love you – happy 10th wedding anniversary!
66. You are such a great husband for always leaving me love notes on my coffee mug. The simple things you do means so much to me and make our marriage that much stronger. I love you and can’t wait to see you again in the morning!
67. Every day that you’re away is another day closer to getting back in your arms. I love you more than anything and can’t wait to see you next week.
68. I am so lucky to have you in my life. All my love, all my heart, all my soul and all my everything, you are the air I breathe and the blood that runs through my veins. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father.
69. As always, you are on my mind. I love you always, and forever, no matter what. Thank you for being so wonderful every day. I am proud to call myself your wife.
70. I love when you get all manly and protective, but still, know how to show your sensitive side. You are so smart and handsome, always getting my heart with every word that comes out of your mouth. What I wouldn’t give to have you next to me right now.
71. I know you’re making a drastic difference in this world. And I’m so proud to be your wife and see it first-hand every day. Every penny you spend, every hour you study, I am so grateful to support you. Most of all I love that we have time together every night. You are my best friend and my soul mate and I cherish you forever.
72. I just want to tell you how in love I am with you each and every day, and how much I appreciate you. Words can’t express how thankful I am that God brought me to you and how much I love you.
73. I will always love you. I will always be there for you. Forever and ever I promise. You are the love of my life and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
74. I hope you get a little time to read this on your way to work. I will miss you today while you are gone, and I’m looking forward to coming home to you. You are the love of my life and I just wanted to let you know that I think of you every day. I love knowing that I have a special man at home waiting for me after work. Never stop being amazing!
75. I am surrounded by your complete love and happiness. Just thinking about you makes me want to tear up because I just can’t handle how much I love and need you in my life. You mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart.
76. I don’t tell you nearly enough how much I love you. You are always on my mind, and the love we share is the only thing keeping me going through the day. You fill my life with so much joy that I want to make you happy forever. I want to be yours, and only yours, forever.
77. I miss you so much, but love is the little things that remind us why we chose each other. Though we don’t say it enough or show it enough, I will never stop loving you.
78. I love you so much, more than anything in the world, and I’m so happy that we have the chance to spend another amazing year together. I can’t wait for our future together, I know it will be great!
79. I love you. I trust you. I admire you and I want to grow old with you. You are my rock, my best friend and the love of my life.
80. Baby, you are the love of my life. I can’t imagine ever being with anyone else. I’m so lucky to have found you and to be with you every day. You make me smile more than anyone else could ever do. Your love is what keeps me going at the end of the day.
81. I never seem to tell you how much I appreciate you and love you. The kids and I couldn’t do without you and are so thankful we’ve got you in our life. You’re the best husband, father, and friend ever!
82. Darling, you are the light that brightens up my day when a cloud passes by. You are the music to my ears and a smile to my heart. I love you, I think about you, and I always miss you. You are special to me, above all other men in the world.
83. I love the fact that you’re always in a rush. It’s a cute reminder that you have places to go and people to see…me. I love you!
84. My husband is very busy; I don’t know how he does it all but I appreciate him more every day.
85. I’m your 24/7, 365 days a year love. I’m the one you’ll always have with you, no matter where life takes us.
86. I love you when you are on your way to work, with that messy briefcase and your keys and your favourite mug of coffee in your hand. I love you when you come home after a long day, sweaty but happy and ready for a night together.
87. I don’t know how you do it, but I love you. You’re the perfect husband and dad.
88. I love you, even when you’re too busy to say thank you.
89. I love you just the way you are. All wild and crazy and a little messy.
90. I love you because you make me feel like a million bucks. And that’s why there’s nothing you can do that I can’t handle.
91. I love how you prioritize our family’s needs. We don’t have to wait until the weekend to spend some quality time together.
92. I love how you keep us on the path of bliss. Thanks for all of your hard work, Love.
93. I love you, but I don’t want to live with you. I could if I wanted to, but then I’d be bored out of my mind.
94. Like a gentle breeze, your touch makes everything better. I love you, my husband.
95. There is no way to measure the value of a family. It is only as good as you make it, so thank you for making ours beautiful.
96. My busy husband deserves a break from the grind. Here’s to you, my love.
97. I don’t need a lot of words to let you know I love you. Just being near you makes me happy.
98. There’s no time like the present to make your dreams come true. Happy Anniversary, my sweet love.
99. The only thing more beautiful than you, is me being with you. I love you, my husband. Thanks for everything you do to make our house a home.
100. You do it all and I love you for it.
101. I love you more than ice cream, more than parkour, and more than the entire Kardashian clan put together.
102. Don’t let your work define you, because I love you regardless.
103. I honestly don’t know what I would do without you. You’re my best friend, partner, and everything else that goes along with that.
If you found what you were looking for in these busy husband quotes, then do not hesitate to use them and share them with others as well. Thank you.