When you’re a busy wife and mother, time gets away from you. From the time we get home from work to when the kids go to bed, our days fill up quickly. No matter how much you pick up, it is never enough, but somehow you’ve got to keep going. Sometimes it’s easy for other people to forget that we have little ones at home too.
On top of being a working wife, in the house, there’s a husband to take care of, laundry to do, lunch boxes to pack, beds to change, dog/pet poop to pick up, meals to cook, and many other things. It’s true. The hustle of a wife can be exhausting but you don’t have to do it alone. On the other side of that busy schedule is an opportunity to build something important- your family.
These busy wife quotes can turn your day around with the motivation you need. You may feel like you’re the only one out there who is feeling stressed and busy. That is not the case. The world has changed and women have to work more than ever before.
Busy Wife Quotes
As a busy wife, it can be tough to find the time to just sit back and relax. Playing the role of the wife is not always easy. You find yourself working in the office, taking care of household chores, and being available for your husband. The thought of having time to pamper yourself sounds like a luxury.
1. When you’re a busy wife, the world won’t slow down for you. You have to be quick to keep up with everything else that goes on.
2. As a busy wife, you don’t have the time to keep up with everything else that goes on. You need tips, fast
3. When you’re running a household, life is full of distractions. To stay organized, you need something that will help you get things done fast. If you’re a busy wife, don’t forget to take care of yourself.
4. When you’re a busy wife, you can’t always be home to watch over your children. But when you are there, you don’t want anyone else to do it for you.
5. It’s okay to be busy. It’s okay to be productive. It’s okay to say no. It’s okay to say yes. The important thing is that you’re always doing what makes you happy, and prioritizing everything else.
6. We all have busy days, but what’s important is how we choose to spend our time. I believe that every woman should have a plan for her life, and the most important thing to her plan is her family.
7. You don’t have time to stop and be the best version of yourself. It’s a balance of work and family, but if you’re not careful, it can all fall apart.
8. As a busy wife, If you want to make the most of your days, permit yourself to do less.
9. You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to be honest with yourself about what you want. You don’t have to be a superwoman, just be you.
10. When you’re a busy wife, it’s important to have a few motivational quotes that remind you of the importance of balance and self-care.
11. No matter how busy you are, you’re always there for your kids. That’s gonna be the best thing about being a mom. There will never be a moment when you don’t want to be with them.
12. When you’re a busy wife, you don’t need to choose. You can just pick your passions, work hard and be successful—even if that means working on your marriage one day at a time.
13. No matter how busy you are, the best time to do the things you love is always now. Be the kind of wife your husband wants to have, not the kind that he needs.
14. No matter how many responsibilities you have, there’s always time for the things you want to do. Find your time, space, and resources to make space for the things that are important to you.
15. A busy woman with a busy life is the best kind of woman. The fastest way to a woman’s heart is through her children. The second fastest is through her kitchen. Her job is to take care of herself, so she doesn’t have to take care of everyone else.
16. When you are a busy wife you set aside a specific time each day for focusing on your business and growing it.
17. When you’re a busy wife, life is full of decisions. Decisions about what to eat, where to go, and whose turn it is to do the dishes.
18. When you’re a busy wife, you need simplicity and the perfect tools to manage all your goals. Say goodbye to those days when you spend more time trying to remember what you need to get done than actually getting it done!
19. You’re a wife. You want it all—a happy marriage, kids, a successful career, and enjoying the little things in life. How you juggle your responsibilities and still have time to relax.
20. Whether you have a full or half day to spend with your family, there is always time for a little love and laughter.
21. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t be both a mom and a wife. When you are passionate about what you do, very little else matters.
22. Being a wife is one of the hardest jobs you’ll ever have. From helping plan your husband’s surprise parties to keep up with his manic schedule, it’s easier said than done.
23. Every woman is busy, but some manage to be classy while they juggle their jobs and families.
24. When you’re busy being a wife, you don’t have time to hate your life.
25. When you’re too busy raising your kids, you don’t have time to hate your life.
26. Don’t be afraid to let go of the things that no longer serve you. Be open about it, and continue through your busy season with integrity, purpose, and grace.
27. When a busy wife becomes a mom, she’s a whole new ball of wax. She has to be on top of everything and juggle two different jobs at once. But it’s all worth it when you get to snuggle your little ones on the weekends!
28. A busy wife is a happy wife. Being busy is a sign of success, a memento for your family and your future.
29. Being a busy wife means that I miss out on certain things, but it also means that I gain so much more.
30. When you’re a busy wife, it’s impossible to keep up with every little thing. But one thing I can promise is that your husband will always be first in my heart, and always cherished.
31. When you’re a busy wife, finding time for yourself is not about taking a break or a vacation. It’s about prioritizing what’s most important in your life and making sure you’re getting enough sleep, exercising, and eating well.
32. Wives who are busy raising their families, are the ones carrying all the responsibilities and are always doing everything. They’re doing it because they love you and they want to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed. So give yourself a break and enjoy your life.
33. It’s hard to be a busy wife, but you can learn to manage your time and prioritize. Because being a busy wife is hard and thriving on it is even harder. We all go through it, but the trick is to stay positive no matter if your day has been good or bad
34. When life is busy, make time to take care of yourself. Show your love and appreciation for the hustle you put into those hours.
35. When a busy wife finds time to cook, clean, and organize her life, she makes time for her family.
36. When a busy wife needs to get stuff done, she takes the stairs. When a busy wife thinks her empty dishwasher is taking too long, she puts it in the far corner of the kitchen. When a busy wife gets home late, she apologizes and says it was worth the wait.
37. When a busy wife is looking for ways to make her life easier, she tends to grab the nearest product and start doing it.
38. The power of a busy wife is a love and strength that can never be underestimated. Whether you’re busy working, running errands, or keeping up with your kids, we know that feeling of being overwhelmed.
39. A busy wife is always ready with a smile and encouraging words.
40. While I work to make a better life for my family, I find time to make this space beautiful. Blessings on your busy days ahead!
41. There’s only so much time you can spend on yourself and your to-dos, but never forget that you are busy because someone else is too.
42. Nothing is more important than your family, so make time to enjoy them.
43. You can’t control everything in your life. Embrace the busyness, embrace the stress and embrace that you are enough just as you are.
44. The busy woman. The one who is keeping the home together and juggling everything—the kids, the husband, the household, and her job. You may not be able to choose your family, but you can choose your priorities.
45. A wife is the one who keeps the home fires burning, keeps us laughing and the lights on. She’s the one who makes it all look good. Let’s all be more like her today.
46. The busy woman is the best kind of woman. You can do anything you put your mind to and make a difference in the world.
47. Finding time to take care of yourself is not about taking away from your family, it’s about finding a balance. It’s not easy but I promise it will be worth it one day.
48. When you’re a wife and mother, life’s not always easy. It’s the journey that makes it special.
49. Multi-tasking is good. But taking care of a home, family, work, and yourself all at the same time? That’s what makes a busy wife.
50. Taking care of a house and family while still finding time to breathe is no small feat. But that’s what a busy wife does.
In life, it’s expected that we have good and bad times, but the important thing is that when either occurs, we get back up, dust ourselves off and keep going. That’s what busy wives do. We’re not superhuman, but we’ll give it our best shot. We may fail, but at least we’ll be happy with our effort. And if we don’t succeed in doing things right, then maybe we’ll learn to do them better.