There’s a saying, “Love is buttered on both sides,” which means that when you’re deeply in love, the other person gives you the same amount of love back. Thereby, complementing your love for each other.
When someone is the butter to your bread, it amazingly describes loving someone deeply and being loved the same way or even more. That complementary kind of love is an experience that many want to experience but are yet to.
So, if you have it, you should definitely cherish it and always communicate it to your partner. It is one thing to show someone you appreciate them but it is also important to regularly let them know how you see them as the butter to your bread.
Therefore, if you have experienced this and want to express it to your lover, I have got you covered with these butter to my bread quotes to show your lover that they are the butter to your bread.
Butter to My Bread Quotes
You are the butter to my bread and I want to believe I’m also the butter to your bread. I love the way we love each other and are unapologetic about expressing it for the world to see. Being with you makes me so happy; I’m not sure certain sayings or quotes can accurately capture how much.
1. You are the butter to my bread. You make life worth living. I love you.
2. You’re the butter to my bread, You’re the light to my dark days, You’re the melody to my symphony.
3. I’m your butter and you’re my bread. Your smile warms me, your touch makes me glad to be alive. You’re the air I breathe and the sky I see when I’m down, a reason to smile even in the darkest hour.
4. The softness of your hands, the sweetness of your kiss and the lustre of your smile, it’s all about you. I love you so much, butter to my bread.
5. You are the butter to my bread. You are my sunshine!
6. To me, you are the butter to my bread. Without you, I could not be whole.
7. Having you in my life makes everything better; be it just a conversation or the physical act of holding hands. You are the butter to my bread.
8. You are the butter that makes my bread so delicious. I love you!
9. To me, you are the butter to my bread. So sweet and tender, I can’t get enough of you.
10. You’re the butter to my bread, and I’m so glad you’re mine.
11. You’re my better half, the butter to my bread. I can’t even begin to describe all the ways that I love you.
12. You’re the butter to my bread, and I’m so glad you’re mine. Without you, all my dreams would only exist in shades of grey.
13. I need a slice of you. You’re the butter to my bread.
14. I’d like to think of myself as the butter to your bread and you, as the butter to my bread. I love loving you and knowing you love me too.
15. You are the butter to my bread, the salt of my soul and the sweet of my life.
16. We are both bread and butter. And I’d rather be butter on your bread than nothing at all.
17. You’re the kind of person who makes the world a better place. You are the butter to my bread.
18. You are the butter to my bread, and the world just seems to be so much sweeter with you in it.
19. She’s the butter on my bread—the sweet, loving thing that makes me smile.
20. If the butter is what you need to get your bread done, then I’m the butter beside you.
21. I can’t live without you. You are the butter to my bread.
22. You’re the butter to my bread, the sugar to my tea, and the cream to my iced coffee.
23. She’s warm, sweet, and everything nice. She makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. She’s the butter on my bread.
24. My love is my best friend and the biggest part of my life. She’s the butter on my bread.
25. I love her. There’s just something about her. She brings out the best in me.
26. She is my life, my reason to be. Without her, I’d be lost and adrift, an empty man with nothing to live for. She is the butter to my bread.
27. Consider me your last thought at night and your first thought in the morning. This is all I ask of you. I’ll be the butter on your bread, a helping hand when life gives you lemons … I will be ever-present for you.
28. You are the butter to my bread. Thank you for making my life turn sweet.
29. You’re my favourite song, the words of my heart, and my body’s sweetest song. My love for you is sweet and honest and always will be.
30. You are the music to my ears. You are the light in my eyes. You are the paint on my canvas and I am forever your muse.
31. I love you more than words can say, butter on my bread
32. I want you to know that you are the heart of my life. Every day of my life, I start and end with you in mind. I love your smile, your eyes, and the way you dance through the door when we can’t wait any longer to be together.
33. I may not be living next to you, but I feel your presence in my life every day.
34. To me, you are sunshine on a rainy day. So lovely and radiant, I find myself thinking of you constantly. You really are the butter to my bread
35. When you look into my eyes, I feel all fuzzy. And when we hold hands, I feel like butterflies are fluttering in my stomach.
36. I’m head over heels for you. You are my heaven and earth, the butter to my bread. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you.
37. I can’t imagine waking up to anything other than your face. So thankful you’re mine, I’ll never take it for granted, the butter on my bread.
38. You are my Ying and I am your Yang. You complete me, the butter to my bread. You make me whole.
39. You are the butter to my bread. I am eternally grateful you are mine.
40. You are the butter to my bread. You are kind and compassionate, and that is what makes you glow.
41. I may be the butter to your bread, but you are my jam!
42. I’m like butter to your bread—you know I’ll always be right there for you.
43. Butter to my bread, you are my sweetheart.
44. You, you’re my butter. You’re my bread. I want to spread you on, carve you into little pieces and eat you with a spoon.
45. No matter what happens in my day, you are the butter to my bread.
46. Butter to my bread. You make me smile, you make me laugh, but most of all, you make me happy.
47. Being butter to your bread is more than just being a good friend, it’s being a good marriage partner.
48. You are the butter to my bread; the one who always makes my heart sing.
49. My life is better because I have you in it, the butter to my bread.
50. I love that I get the chance to love you. You are the butter to my bread.
51. There’s no better lover than you who strives to make sure I am happy. I love you, the butter to your bread.
I hope these butter to my bread quotes have been able to properly express how you feel about your lover to you. Let me know if you enjoyed reading this post in the comment section.