Having a child is a great blessing and so, it is only expected that you are happy and full of joy to celebrate your daughter’s christening.
You are probably the only one who can understand what you went through during pregnancy; whether you are the father or the mother. For the father, although you didn’t physically and personally feel it, it still takes a mental and emotional toll on you.
So, celebrating her and wanting to know what her birth means to you is only expected. But if you lack the right words to express your feelings, we’ve got you covered.
Find here some of the best christening messages for my daughter that you can find to celebrate and pray for your daughter.
Christening Messages for My Daughter
My lovely daughter, happy christening. I am super grateful to God for blessing me with the gift of you. I have so many things to say and will probably drop many messages on my social media that you can read when you grow up. I just want you to never forget how special you are to me.
1. I am celebrating the christening ceremony of my little blessing and I couldn’t be more glad to be the mother to this beautiful girl.
2. Today, we celebrate the birth of a beautiful soul, a child of God and a daughter of ours. Happy Christening to my angel.
3. From the moment you were born, we knew that you were going to be loved beyond measure. We know that you will make this world a better place. The christening was perfect, we couldn’t have asked for a better day.
4. It is the twinkling of an eye or the flash of a sword – so goes the old saying. Yet little did I know that on this day, my daughter would be baptized and have her name forever etched in time.
5. Welcome to the world, sweet baby girl. Your mother and I are so excited to see your journey unfold and we eagerly await how glorious you’d become.
6. At this moment, I just want to hold your hand and smother you with kisses. I love you all the way up to the moon, my sweet baby girl. I can hardly believe I’m your mother. Happy christening, love.
7. Last week, we baby girl into the world and we are so filled with love and gratitude. We are with so much joy.
8. It seems like only yesterday I was cradling you in my arms for the first time. Now you’re a beautiful 6-month-old and celebrating your christening.
9. It’s a girl! I’m so excited. I can hardly believe we are celebrating her christening. My daughter, my joy, welcome once again to the world.
10. Today, we welcome my baby, (name), God’s precious gift of love!
11. You are my little blessing; my precious gift . Love celebrating her christening today.
12. My baby, we hope this christening marks a wonderful beginning to your beautiful life and we celebrate the joy you bring to our lives.
13. From the moment we saw you, we knew that going to be loved beyond measure. You were created to make this world a better place.
14. Christening you was perfect, we couldn’t have asked for a better day.
15. Welcome to the world, sweet baby girl. Your mother and I love you with all . We can’t wait to be with you for every moment of your life.
16. I just want to hold your hand and smother you with kisses. I love you all the way up to the moon, my sweet baby girl.
17. Celebrating my little blessing at her Christening today. I pray for a successful event.
18. Today we are blessed to celebrate the birth of an angel. She is a gift from heaven, a loving daughter and our baby girl.
19. were born, we knew that you will make this world a better place. The christening was perfect, we couldn’t have asked for a better day!
20. Welcome to the world, gorgeous baby girl. Our hearts are bursting with love for you and we can’t wait to see the beautiful young woman you will become.
21. My sweet baby girl, I love you all the way up to the moon. You’re so beautiful and a treasure in my heart. Happy Christening.
22. Oh, what a blessing. Today, we officially welcomed our the world and we are so filled with love and gratitude.
23. Our hearts have grown ten sizes in the last 24 hours as we welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world.
24. As we gather together to celebrate (name’s) christening, we are grateful for our miracle from God. Her baptism is a momentous occasion for the entire family.
25. Words will never express how much you mean to me. From the moment you were born, you have been a light in my life.
26. She is the one that brings a smile to my face. My angel; the one God blessed me with. Happy Christening.
27. I’m glad to welcome this new angel into our family. She’s a gift that will become a lifetime treasure.
28. Congratulations to our daughter on her special day. She is a blessing from God and we are lucky to be her parents!
29. From the moment you were born, we knew in our hearts that you would be special. We know that you will make this world a better place. Congratulations on your christening, precious.
30. We love you, sweet baby girl. We can’t wait to be there for you every step of the way. Happy Christening.
31. We always knew you would be wonderful, but the love in our hearts blossoms more each day as we learn more about you.
32. My special little girl, I just want to hug you and kiss you until we both get sick of it. You’re the best thing in my life.
33. Today, we celebrate our most precious gift. Our baby angel’s christening is a joy that brings us all together in prayer for God’s love.
34. We cried when you were born. We cried so hard when you opened your little eyes because the world became better. We can’t wait to see what kind of crazy amazing things you are going to do with this life.
35. Welcome to the world, sweet baby girl. We love you so much!
36. It’s been a pleasure to celebrate the first day of your new life. We are glad you are here, and we know that you will be loved and cherished by all our loved ones.
37. For us, the moment of your birth was a miracle, one which we had never thought we would get the opportunity to see. From that moment, you have brought so much happiness and joy into our lives, and we hope you continue to do so for many years to come.
38. Today, we come together to celebrate the birth of one of the most amazing women we know lol, our precious baby. We are blessed to have her in our lives.
39. It was a beautiful day, to celebrate our lovely baby. We are so grateful to have her in our lives and we know that she’s going to do amazing things.
40. Your daddy and mummy will always be there for you, princess. We can’t wait to watch you grow into the beautiful young lady we know you’ll become.
41. Welcome to the world, baby. We can’t wait to watch you grow up, teach you new things, and help you discover how much we love you.
42. From the moment you were born, we knew that you were perfect. We are now here to celebrate with our loved ones, such a wonderful day.
43. Today, our family and friends come together to celebrate the baptism of her little girl, our dear friend’s daughter.
44. The world is a beautiful place, full of wonder and fun. So, I can’t wait to share it with you, my baby. I, especially, cannot wait to discover your bright personality.
45. It always amazes me how much I can love you, even before I’ve met you. And now that you are here, I am overwhelmed with my love for you.
46. We welcomed our beautiful daughter today. She is an amazing girl and the light of our lives. We could not be happier or more grateful.
47. I love you all the way to the moon and back, my special angel.
48. We are the proud parents of a perfect, healthy baby girl. And we feel so lucky to welcome her into the world.
49. Your eyes are like glittering stars on a clear night, and I want to look into them forever. You make me feel like I’m soaring through the air. I’m so in love with you, my little princess.
50. You mean the world to me, young lady. I look forward to watching you grow and explore all the magical things life has to offer. I love you so much.
Well, there you have it. Now, you don’t have to struggle to find the right words to use. You can use any of these christening messages for daughter to articulate your thoughts.