What is the colour of love? Various people across all walks of life have tried their best to paint or point out the colour of love, which shows the importance and necessity of love in our day-to-day life. Love is a beautiful, wonderful, strange feeling that can’t be described with words because it is beyond words. It makes you feel special, happy and contented and can make your life complete.
So, back to the question, “what is the colour of love?” Some say it is red because red is the colour of passion, and love is a feeling that makes you feel passionate about someone or something. When you are in love, every moment seems like an eternity, and every minute seems like an hour to wait for the person you love.
Some others maintain that the colour of love is blue because blue means loyalty and trustworthiness, and it reflects the honesty in relationships between two people in love. Another set of people insists that the colour is yellow because it indicates friendship with a loved one. We cannot indeed exhaust the different colours associated with love across the universe.
When we talk about the colour of love, it’s typically referring to the unique hues and tones we associate with romance and attraction. Loving someone means you never have to worry about losing them because they bring colour into your life. Check out these colour of love quotes to relay your love to that special someone.
Colour of Love Quotes
The colours of love are special, the shades different and unique in their way. They make you feel alive when you’re together and alive when you are apart. You see it in how she looks at him, how he looks at her, and how they look at each other with such adoration.
1. There is magic in the colour of love. A certain shade special to each couple evokes special moments and feelings.
2. The colour of love is not black and white but a spectrum of vibrant colours.
3. Be the colour of love in your life, not just on Valentine’s Day.
4. I’m the colour of love. I’m here, deep inside me. There’s no way to hide it, no way to run from it. It’s always there, beneath the surface of my skin, in my heart and mind. It’s a part of me and always will be, and I don’t want to lose it anymore.
5. Love is a rainbow colour, not just one colour. It’s the sum of all colours. To love is to be filled with emotion, and there are no limits to our capacity to feel.
6. Love is colour. It is the most beautiful shade of red and blue, yellow and green, black and white. Love is a rainbow.
7. Colour of love is in the eye of the beholder.
8. Colour of love is like a beautiful rainbow. It’s not just one colour; it’s all the colours together—each with a different meaning.
9. The colour of love is the only true deep blue.
10. The colour of love is a universal language. Let it be your secret code.
11. Love is blind, but it’s also a great colour for your wardrobe.
12. The colour of love is hidden in our hearts, making it the most beautiful thing on earth.
13. A colour of love is a warm feeling. A mood that you share with another person.
14. The colour of love is a little bit blue and a lot of red.
15. The colour of love is pale blue and soft. It’s a colour that looks fragile but has the power to enchant it.
16. We all long for something that makes us feel alive. I think the colour of love is magic.
17. We all want to feel that colour of love in our lives.
18. You’re not perfect; you’re a colour of love.
19. A colour of love is just a shade away.
20. The colour of your love is all I need to get me through the rest of my days.
21. In the colour of love tone, we see you as the one who completes us.
22. There’s a reason why the colours of love are so bright and cheerful.
23. You can’t put a price on the colour of love.
24. The colour of love is red, and the colour of hate is green. You’re thinking too much of the colour of sadness in your eyes.
25. This is the colour of love, not just a feeling.
26. The colour of love is all around us. It’s in our smiles, the way we play, and the way we celebrate life.
27. We all have our hearts set on something, but the colour of love is everything.
28. The colour of love is always there when you need it, but the best part about it is that it’s never noticed.
29. The colour of love is as unique as each heart it touches.
30. For every colour of love, there is a heart for you.
31. The colour of love is a colour everyone can relate to. It evokes feelings of warmth, joy and adoration.
32. There is no colour of love like black. It’s simple yet mysterious. It’s pure as it goes to the root of your heart
33. There is no colour of love that I can’t perceive. There is no colour of love that I won’t see.
34. You see the world in colours of love.
35. The colour of love is not in your eyes but your heart.
36. Love is the colour of your dreams, the smell of the rain, and the songbirds singing in the trees.
37. Love is colour. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world and the most powerful. It can heal; it can damage and ruin your life. But you know what? We love it anyway.
38. The colour of love is a rainbow of emotions that can lead to the most unexpected places.
39. The colour of love is in everything you see and feel.
40. When you see colours of love, you’ll always see something new.
41. There’s only one colour of love. It is red; it is orange, it is purple and pink. But it has no name, and that’s because there are so many kinds of love.
42. Passion is the colour of love.
43. The colour of love is all around us. We are always surrounded by it, never to be forgotten.
44. The colours of love are not black or white, but all the colours of the rainbow.
45. The colour of love is magic; it colours everything that surrounds us.
46. Colour of love, that’s what you are—a radiant expression of my affection and devotion.
47. The colour of love arouses your desire and invades your soul.
48. The colour of love is not pink nor red; it’s not purple or any other shade. No colour in the world cannot be a shade of love.
49. Love is the colour of your heart’s rainbow.
50. Dark and light, day and night, the colour of love is all around us.
51. Purple is the colour of love, and red is the colour of hate, but only love matters.
52. Colour of love is not just a feeling; it’s an experience.
53. Love is a colour that never fades, a feeling that can’t be explained. It’s the dimension of life, the fabric of my existence. That’s why I feel it in everything I do.
54. Colours of love, they’re so vivid. The best way to see the world is through them.
55. Colors of love: a palette of tenderness, passion and fun.
56. Color of love is naturally inspiring and sustainable.
57. We give you colours of love—a rainbow of positivity, passion and deep connection that surrounds you daily.
58. The colour of love is all around us. It’s a silent yet powerful message that is whispered in our ears when we look up at the night sky and see the stars.
59. The colour of love is like a beautiful sunset – a shade of red, orange, yellow and gold.
60. The colour of love is purple. The shade of love is red. And the feeling of love is like a warm blanket.
61. The colour of love is all about the feelings it inspires.
62. Color of love is always changing and never-ending.
63. Love is a colour, but you see a whole world when you see it.
64. A love colour is an infinite field of happiness and inspiration.
65. The colour of love is deep, intense and powerful. It’s an overwhelming feeling that can take your breath away or keep you in a state of euphoria for days.
66. This is the colour of love. It’s not about pink or red but about making someone smile and feels special.
67. The colour of love is all around us. Let us see it and feel it in everything we do.
68. It’s the colour of love. It’s a feeling that never fades. It’s a memory you will hold forever.
69. You’re the colour of love, light and happiness.
70. You are the colour of love—and I am a cheerful hello to everything you knew me for.
71. When you give in to the colour of love, it is impossible to be blue again.
72. The colour of love is bright; it never fades away.
73. If you have been lucky enough to find a colour of love in your life, cherish it.
74. The colour of love is a rainbow. It’s so bright and true; it makes me feel like I have wings.
75. Love is a colour that has no bounds; it can be any shade.
76. How can you not love the colour of love?
77. The colour of love is pink. It says I’m in love and that I’m happy.
78. Love is colour. It is a feeling, an emotion and a way of looking at life.
79. The colour of love is not cheerful.
80. Love is the colour of your heart.
81. The colour of love is all about feeling in sync with each other, sharing in the joys of life, and making every moment count.
82. Don’t ever lose sight of the colour of your love.
83. Love’s colour is a little red, a little bit blue, and everything in between.
84. Color of love is a truer shade of red than the tomatoes in your garden.
85. The colour of love is everywhere, so be ready to see it.
86. Love is a colour that turns everything into gold.
87. Colours of love are beautiful, whether a blush or a sunset—the pure joy and radiance in one’s eyes allure people to fall in love.
88. Love is a colour that changes your world. It’s not something you can describe with words; you must feel it.
89. Everything you just said is the colour of love.
90. The colour of love is not a shade; it’s an emotion.
91. Life is too short to live. It dull. Colour your life with love quotes that inspire.
92. The colour of love is red: the warmth and passion of being with someone you love, surrounded by their joy.
93. The colour of love is all around us. It’s the love that we share that makes us who we are.
94. Let the love of colour inspire your next design.
95. The colour of love is everywhere, but it only shows itself when we look for it.
96. The colour of my love for you is the same as the sky at dawn.
97. Colour of love is found in the simplest things: a smile, a laugh and a kiss.
98. The colour of love is not red or pink; it’s orange.
99. Discover the colour of love in your life today, and be the one who makes it more beautiful.
100. The colour of love is always changing—how we see it, how others do it, and how it appears at times. It comes in many hues but also stays true to its essence.
The colour of love is all around; as often as possible, one needs the time to stop and look at the eyes of love staring at us. In everything we do, the love colour should be all over us. Together let us live in the colour of love.
Hope you enjoyed these colour of love quotes. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below and forward the quotes to your loved ones.