When a friend experiences a breakup, it is not uncommon for us to struggle with how to be there for them. We want to support our friends and let them know that we are there for them when they need us.
The problem is their heartbreak may cause them to feel lonely and isolated, even when their friends surround them. Comforting a friend who is grieving the loss of a relationship requires putting your feelings aside and focusing on the feelings of your grieving friend.
Everyone deals with heartbreaks differently, but feeling lost and alone is universal. If your friend is hurting and needs comforting, do not offer platitudes. Instead, encourage them to be present at the moment by telling them that you’re there for them.
When your friend is heartbroken, they need something to lift their spirits. They’re not alone. These comforting quotes will help them heal and feel better. If your friend is upset or hurting, it’s important to comfort them and give them a positive thought to hold on to.
Comforting Quotes for a Broken Hearted Friend
Remind your broken-hearted friend When they feel down that the pain is part of the process and everything eventually gets better. Including there heart.
1. It’s okay to feel broken right now. You will feel better soon, I promise. Stay strong.
2. I know that you are going through a hard time. I just want to let you know that this will not last forever. You’re going to be okay.
3. I’m so sorry you’re hurting right now. But let me tell you, it won’t be this hard forever. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
4. It’s never easy to have you heartbroken. It’s okay to feel lost, sad or even angry. I’m here for you; We’ll get through this together.
5. Sometimes, you just need to know that it’s okay. You are not alone in your struggles. It’s okay to be down, as long as you know there is always hope
6. If you are going through something, you are not alone. Stay strong and keep pushing forward. We fight for you.
7. I know you’re going through a tough time right now. You will get through this.
8. Don’t give up. You got this! You are strong, and you are a star. Always remember that.
9. Be strong and beautiful. You are not alone in this. I know how you feel. I’ve been where you are now, and I’m here for you if you need me.
10. I am here for you. I will listen to you and hold you when it’s hard. I will remind you that it is going to be okay. We all go through hard times, and we’re going to make it through this together!
11. I will always be there for you when you need me; I know that it might not feel like it right now, but I’m always going to be here; I love you.
12. It’s okay not to be okay—I’m here to help you through the hard times.
13. I’m here to remind you that life goes on. This too shall pass, and there will be better days ahead.
14. It may not feel like it now, but this too shall pass, and better days are in store.
15. I’m here to tell you that you are stronger than this moment. Even though it feels like it, we are not alone. I promise you will get through this.
16. Keep going; Your life has value. Tragedy does not define you unless you let it.
17. You’ve got this. You’ve always made it through hard times before, and you’ll make it again.
18. You are strong. You will survive. You will move on. The pain will become energy that makes you stronger and wiser.
19. You’re strong. There’s life after this setback, and it will be okay. The pain you feel right now will become energy that makes you stronger and wiser than before.
20. There’s a difference between saying you’re fine and being fine. Take your time, and don’t be afraid to be a little broken while you figure yourself out. Someday soon, you will be ready to smile again and laugh at anything. So take your time, don’t rush it. And in the meantime, remember you’re loved.
21. I know things will be hard right now, but you’ll find another love again, and those days will be in your past.
22. There is hope. The pain will become a strength that makes you stronger and wiser.
23. Sometimes, all you need is to hear out loud that you’re going to be okay because you are loved enough and deserve to be happy.
24. Don’t cry because it’s over; Smile because it happened.
25. You will be okay again. You will get over this, and you will be better. The pain you’re experiencing right now has a purpose. It will make you stronger and wiser and grow into a better person for it.
26. Sometimes, life is scary and dark. But you’re not alone. I’m here with you.
27. It’s going to be okay. Don’t cry because it’s over; Smile because it happened. Everything is going to be alright.
28. I know it’s hard right now. And I promise that you’ll find a way to become stronger for this.
29. Although it was sad that it was over, there was no reason to cry. You should smile because it happened, and it will be okay.
30. It’s going to be alright. Keep your head up.’
31. Time heals all wounds. This is just a part of life, and it will pass. You will get through this, and you’ll be okay.
32. Things are going to be okay. Don’t let it get you down.
33. Everything will be alright. You’ve been through worse, and you will get through this.
34. Life is not easy. You are strong, and you will get through it. Don’t lose hope.
35. You are stronger than you think. Everything will be alright.
36. There is no need to worry. Let’s just take a deep breath and regroup. It’s going to be okay.
37. I know things are looking down now, but it will all work out. Don’t worry!
38. Relax. You’re covered. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not, it’s not the end!
39. You’re in good hands. We’re on standby to help you with all your needs.
40. It’s tough times, but hang in there. We all have to get through this together.
41. Worry and fear are all around us. Don’t let them take control of your life. Take a deep breath and just be.
42. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming.
43. It’s okay to feel hurt. You’re not alone. We’re here for you if you need to get something off your chest.
44. It’s okay to be sad, sweetie. I know it hurts right now but has faith that everything will work out the way it should. You’re strong, and you’re going to be okay.
45. It’s okay to feel lost and heartbroken. You will find a way to survive, not just face the hardships in your life. You are stronger now and will be even stronger with every challenge that comes your way.
46. I just want you to know that I am here for you. I know that this is hard, but it will get better. If you need someone to talk to at any time, please give me a call.
47. No matter what life brings you, happiness will always be there, waiting for you to catch it.
48. Things will get better. You’ll get through it; You’re stronger than you think. And most importantly, there’s someone for everyone out there; It just might not be you.
49. It’s okay to cry. Everyone feels sad and lonely sometimes.
50. Sometimes you have to step back and realize that there is no one to blame for your decision but yourself. You don’t have to be sad about it, but you need to accept that it’s over.
51. You’re going through a difficult time right now, but things will get better, don’t let these hard times break you; They’ll make you. You are strong and wise and will find your way through this. Always believe in yourself.
52. Life will throw you curveballs, but how you handle them matters. You’ll get through this and live to tell about it
53. Don’t be sad! Don’t let life get you down. Always look at the bright side of life — in a desperate attempt to get back on your feet.
54. Sometimes, you just have to realize that things will not be okay eventually. You just need to find a way to live with it and try to find new joy in your life. We can hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
55. Know that everyone stumbles. Everyone. It’s not about being perfect all the time or falling; It’s about having the courage and strength to get back up each time you do.
56. Don’t avoid your problems. Walk towards them! Don’t worry about it; Everything will be all right. Try to take the lessons from this and move on. There is a bright side!
57. You are a treasure to the people you love. You are loved and cared for in ways you may never know. Hold your head high and know that even in this sadness, you are okay. You will get through this.
58. I am so sorry. Life is too short to be sad, and I know that you’ll get through this tough time. You’re just too strong for me to worry about you. Stay strong, beautiful.
59. When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside yourself, and your best friend will be there.
60. Don’t be afraid to cry it out; Just remember that there are people who truly care about you and will be there for you.
61. It’s hard to see you go. I’m grateful for every moment we’ve shared. And I will continue to cheer for you because you’re worth it.
62. Everything happens for a reason, and everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end yet.
63. Life can be tough, but you’re tougher. You’ll get through the hard times and get back on your feet.
64. I’m sorry. I know that you are hurting. I wish I could make it all better. But words are all I have right now. I’m here for you if you want to talk.
65. I wish I could make it all better. But words are all I have right now. Although I may not always understand your pain, I’m here to listen to and support you in any way that I can.
66. No matter what happens, you shouldn’t let life get you down. Every day, take some time to find something to be happy about.
67. Don’t beat yourself up about it. It’s okay to be sad. Sit back and relax for a bit.
68. I’m thinking of you during this difficult time. Wishing things were different; I’m here for you if you want to talk.
69. I am so sorry for your loss. I know no words can take away your pain, but please know that I am here to support you through it. I am here if and when you want to talk.
70. Know that it’ll get better, and know that you’re not alone. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward. I’m here for you whenever you need to talk.
71. Going through tough times? Feeling low? You’re not alone. Heartbreak can be hard, but you’ll be okay. We’ve made it through. Ask for support, find strength in those around you, and know that it will all be okay.
72. I wish I could be there right now. But I can’t. Just know that whatever I’m doing, it’s not more important than you wherever I am. You matter to me.
73. It’s okay to feel down at times. After all, we’re only human. The important thing is that you don’t give up hope when times get tough.
74. I can’t explain how horrible this is. I wish I could take the pain away from you.
75. Remember: No matter what happens in life, good things are coming.
76. You will get better in time. The pain will subside, dear one. Love yourself as much as you can.
77. It’s okay; It’s not that bad! Haha. Don’t worry, and just do not cry anymore. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And even if you can’t see it now, there is a purpose to all of this. Everyone has a journey in life; This is yours; Enjoy the ride and take it one step at a time as it will get better soon enough, no worries.
78. Sometimes, I just need a reminder that everything happens for a reason. There is beauty in everything, even the things you can’t understand at the moment.
79. I can’t promise that time will heal your pain, but I can promise that you are not alone. You will find the strength to carry on and love again.
80. When life knocks you down, the first thing people are supposed to do is help you pick yourself up.
81. I know that this is the hardest time in your life. I also know you will get through this.
82. You are beautiful, you are loved, and you can feel better. Take some time to heal, and then remember that your worth doesn’t depend on who is or isn’t in your life.
83. You are loved; You are special. You are you. And that’s enough. You’re meant for great things. Keep fighting.
84. When you’re feeling down and out, remember: There’s always a moment when a rainbow forms.
85. You’ve been through a lot. You know you can get through anything–even this.
86. You can’t trust your feelings. You’ve got to dismantle them and look at them, understand them.
87. It’s okay to cry; You’re allowed to feel sad. Writing all your thoughts down helps you get through it, and being with someone who cares about you helps a lot.
88. It’s okay to cry. You’re allowed to feel sad. Let it out in a letter, and help yourself get through it by connecting with someone who cares about you.
89. Expressing your emotions can be therapeutic, and being with people you care about helps a lot. You are not alone; I am here for you.
90. Having someone who will be there for you during difficult situations is something everyone deserves. Talk about what makes you feel sad and let others express their feelings.
91. It’s okay to cry. It hurts, but we’ll get you through this. You’re not alone; We’re going to be here for you.
92. Letting it out will make you feel much better. If you don’t have someone to talk to, ask for help, and we can connect you with someone who will listen.
93. I wish your pain could be numb; I am thinking about you and hope this feeling will not last long.
94. I am sorry you are going through this. I am here to listen and help. How are you feeling right now?
95. Let yourself feel the pain, but know it will pass. Don’t run from it, and you will find your way through.
96. No matter how tough times get, things will get better. Always.
97. You are stronger than any hardship. You are braver than you believe. And you’re smarter than you think.
98. You are stronger than you think. It will be okay
99. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
100. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think.
Ultimately, the best thing you can do for a heartbroken friend is just to be there. Listen with both your ears and your heart. There’s nothing wrong with encouraging them or giving advice.
Also, try to remind them that any relationship has UPS and downs. There will likely be another chance down the road for him or her to make up with their ex. It’s all part of life, after all.
Feel free to share these quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section. Thanks.