Life is a beautiful gift, which can be more astounding when we are a source of blessing to other people. That is the simple secret of being happy. Life is more about being a blessing to others than it is about receiving. And we can make a difference in people’s lives as long as we are willing to be a blessing at all costs.
Being a blessing to others is a beautiful way to improve our lives and the lives of others. One of the best ways to become a more successful person is to help others. These blessings come in several forms, which are sometimes better and more than what was given.
It’s easy to be a blessing to others by helping them out in so many ways. Being a blessing is something we should always strive to do. It’s not just important but vital. The best way to be a blessing to others is by showing love and compassion towards them.
Though it is nice to have been a blessing to someone else at a time, it is better and beneficial to all the parties involved to remain a source of blessings to other people. Below are a number of insightful continue to be a blessing to others quotes on the reasons and ways by which you can continue to be a blessing to those around you. Enjoy!
Continue to Be a Blessing to Others Quotes
The best way to live is to live a life of meaning, purpose, and passion is to continue to be a blessing to others. When you focus on these things, you will be able to radiate the kind of compassion and love that attracts other people.
1. You do not have to be the richest or the wisest to be a blessing to others. You can be a blessing to the other person with the little you have.
2. We are all connected, and the most powerful way we can live our lives is by giving. You can make the world a better place by becoming a perpetual blessing to those around you.
3. We are all each other’s keepers. Life is naturally created for everyone to become more blessed through the intervention of others. You are where you are today because someone was a persistent blessing to you. Choose to become a blessing to someone else today.
4. It is not about where you are. It is about whom you can help get there.
5. You don’t get a second chance when it comes to blessing others, sometimes. Utilise every opportunity life offers you to bless others. That’s a guaranteed way to remain blessed.
6. Everyone wants to be blessed, but very few want to be a blessing. Such individuals forget that being a blessing creates a straight road to their own blessings.
7. Being a blessing to other people is what life is all about. Though it is rarely said, that is the real essence of life. Life becomes meaningless if there is no way of becoming a blessing to others.
8. Life offers you an opportunity to become a blessing to others on a daily basis. You are a blessing to every single person that crosses your path. Inspire others.
9. Life has blessed us with all we have so that others would benefit from them. You have a gift that makes you a blessing to others. Share it!
10. You can never predict how much your gift would impact someone else. You have no idea how much your smile can make life easier for a struggling soul. Keep shining. Remain a source of blessing.
11. To be a rainbow in someone’s cloud means that you are a friend to someone who is going through a few tough times, and through your friendship, they can keep going. Be intentional about blessing others.
12. Life is short. Just try to make a difference in someone’s life by blessing them.
13. Be a source of light and happiness for others. Your smile and positivity can light up someone else’s darkest moments.
14. The world gives us so much that we can’t help but smile. Our goal is to spread positivity and smiles to the world, making their days better. That is indeed what it means to be a blessing.
15. You can bring hope to a more beautiful future by changing the world around you. You can turn a bad situation around by being a blessing.
16. It’s simple. Do good, and it shall come back to you.
17. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be a blessing to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
18. You are not just a blessing to your family. You are a blessing to all you meet. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
19. Be a blessing to others and give more than you take from people. There is no better way to live life.
20. Forget yourself and lose yourself in blessing others.
21. Live a life that is intentional, useful, and generous. Give yourself to others. Life will be over before you know it.
22. Do a little bit of good where you are. All these tiny bits come together to overcome the sad life some people are sometimes faced with. Be a blessing.
23. The best thing you can do is give your life away to a cause greater than yourself. You’ll never be happier or more fulfilled until you delight in blessing others.
24. Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle, even if they never talk about it. Being a blessing encourages them to forge ahead. Your sincere smile gives them a reason to hope again.
25. If you want to be blessed, be a blessing. Be the person that makes other people feel special and blessed. Be the person that gives them the hope needed to try again.
26. Nothing is more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others. That is the true definition of being a blessing.
27. Be the reason someone smiles today. The world is already filled with sadness. And come to think of it, it does not cost so much to be a blessing to others.
28. Our prime purpose in this life is to bless others. And if you can’t, at least do not hurt them. And if others have been a blessing to you at one time or another, why not be a blessing to someone else, too?
29. It is almost impossible to expect to receive what you have never been given. Be a blessing to someone else. Life is not all about you. As we give, so we receive.
30. Be a blessing. Let the world be redefined by your blessed self. Love others, even when they are not worthy of it. Forgive even when you are right, and choose to do the right thing, even when it will hurt.
31. Being a blessing to someone else is the only way we can count as truly blessed. Be the blessing to others that you want to receive.
32. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands for particular reasons: one for blessing yourself, the other for blessing others.
33. Our greatest calling in life is to be blessings and agents of inspiration to others. You are blessed to be a blessing. We are not just here to accumulate blessings. We are here to be a blessing!
34. You’re a blessing to many. Don’t forget how powerful you are. You are a channel of blessing created by God. And do not forget – we rise by lifting others.
35. Our greatest calling in life is to be blessings and agents of inspiration to others. Life has blessed us with so much. It costs us nothing to share some of these with others.
36. To bless, care, and love – these are God’s gifts to you, and He wants you to share them with others.
37. Don’t just sit back; ask yourself what you can do today to make someone else’s life better. Be intentional about being a blessing. Look for what you can do to make life more beautiful for others. That is how to be a blessing.
38. There’s always somebody you haven’t helped, a smile you haven’t given, a soul you haven’t touched. Live so that when your feet are taken off the earth, the impression you leave behind would attest to the fact that ‘you lived’.
39. We are all a work in progress, and we should look for ways to bless others regularly. We bless others by inspiring and encouraging positive development in them.
40. You can never do too much good! And when that is all you have to do, you can never do too little. You can never gauge how much that little act of kindness would be a blessing to others.
41. Some kind acts can look simple and cheap. However, the impact continues to resound, their weight heavier than what we can ever imagine. Be a blessing today.
42. Being a blessing to others is never overrated. Be a blessing to someone today. You never know how much it might help them. Being a blessing to others will always bring joy to your life and make you a favourite of many.
43. Always strive to be a blessing. A blessing makes you feel good because someone else needs it. Nothing is more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.
44. Those who are blessed should be a blessing, those who are empowered should empower, and those who are helped should help.
45. Being a blessing to others is the true meaning of life. Don’t be so busy making a living that you forget to make a living.
46. Be a blessing to those around you – not just the people you know and love, but those you run into daily. Show kindness and concern for others in your community and around the world.
47. Live for something bigger than yourself. Be a blessing to others. Share the light of hope. And while you are at it, ensure you are cheerful and persistent.
48. Saying thank you isn’t always about money. Sometimes, it’s a smile, a hug or simply being there for someone when they need you. Spread happiness and be a blessing to others.
49. Make a difference today in someone’s life – a genuine smile, a helping hand, and maybe even a hug will go a long way. Be a blessing.
50. Living is about giving. Though we look forward to seeing a better world, the better world starts when you become a blessing to others.
Continue to Be a Blessing and Inspiration to Others Quotes
There are plenty of ways to be a blessing to your fellow man, even when you are in the midst of tough times or limitations. The actual value a person has is how they share themselves with others and how they continue to be a blessing and inspiration to others.
51. Just think about the way you can make a difference, The way you can help the people you meet. You know that the world is better with you in it, So take the time to be who you should be.
52. We are truly blessed when we become sources of blessings to others. It’s the cycle of life.
53. Though being blessed feels good, being a blessing feels even better.
54. If you have blessed someone today, tomorrow will be more blessed for you. No genuine act of kindness can ever go unrewarded. Blessings will always come to those who bless others.
55. The more you bless, the more blessed you become. It’s as simple as that.
56. We are here to help others become better versions of themselves. We are created to bless others.
57. Kindness is contagious; pass it on. Let blessing others not become a fairy tale in your time.
58. When you become a blessing to others, you end up being blessed more than you can ever imagine. Be a blessing to others and find yourself being blessed in the process.
59. Be a blessing to others and watch how being used by God in the lives of others is one of the greatest blessings you will ever know.
60. When you’re a blessing to others, you become a blessing to yourself. He who brings a blessing to others will himself be abundantly blessed.
61. Be a blessing everywhere, every day. There is a reason why life brings someone across your path. Let no one leave you without becoming more blessed than they were before they met you.
62. Be the reason someone smiles today. You have all it takes to make life better, to make someone’s life broader and sweeter and to make life feel truly blessed.
63. When you are kind to others, it does not only bless the person; it blesses and changes you and the world.
64. Being a blessing to someone else is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. It is a very easy way to make life better from your end.
65. You can have everything you want in life if you will just help other people get what they want. You can become truly blessed if you will allow the blessings meant for others to get to them.
66. If you’re not helping, you’re hurting. Be a blessing to others and not a burden.
67. Be a blessing to others. Inspire people around you and make them smile. It is an invaluable gift to humanity.
68. Don’t just say ‘be a blessing’; show it. Be the reason why someone goes to bed with a genuine smile on their face.
69. Be a blessing to others whenever and wherever possible. Do it with a smile on your face and joy in your heart. Let’s strive to be a blessing to others in all the little ways we can.
70. Be the kind of man or woman who leaves a trail of blessings for others to follow. That’s a sure way to influence our world positively.
71. A blessing is a beautiful way to make a difference. Be someone’s blessing today.
72. Every positive word, thought, or action is a blessing. Utilise each one thoroughly and joyfully.
73. You can make a difference in someone else’s life by simply being a blessing to them. It costs us little, but the impact may run through generations.
74. Always be a blessing to others and treat others the way you want to be treated.
75. What’s the point of being blessed if you don’t help others? We are truly blessed when we are instrumental in another person’s blessing.
76. To achieve greatness, you must be a blessing to others. To be a remarkable gift to the world, you must give a great gift to the people around you.
77. Do for others what has been done for you, and you will be better off. Don’t just read about it; live it.
78. All of us are gifted in different ways. We can use our gifts to bless and make a positive impact on the world around us.
79. Being a blessing is building each other up to be everything we are all capable of becoming. That’s the beauty of life.
80. An intentional and consistent blessing is far better than a random act of kindness. Become an intentional source of blessing to others.
81. Be a committed source of blessing. Spread joy, kindness and love regularly.
82. The best kind of life is the one where you are intentional about blessing others.
83. Every day, every moment, you have a choice. You can be an inspiration to those around you or merely an interruption in their day. Be intentional with how you live.
84. Some people lifted us up. We are the ones who lift others up. That is the true meaning of being blessed.
85. Your life will be filled with many blessings, but the greatest of these is to bless others.
86. Be the change you want to see in the world. Bless someone else regularly and freely.
87. To live only for yourself is a lonely life. To live for others is a noble one.
88. Being a blessing to others is life’s greatest privilege. Be a blessing to someone today, and watch what happens to your own life. Be a blessing to someone today, and you will be a blessing daily.
89. Blessed people build other people up to remain blessed. True blessing is intentionally contributing to another person’s blessing.
90. A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal, and strengthen. Find a way to make someone smile every day. This will make you feel good.
91. A person who is blessed is known for their desire to bless others and remain a blessing to them. Someone who is genuinely blessed finds no comfort in being the only blessed one.
92. Finding beauty and joy in blessing others is truly living!
93. True living is living for others and ensuring their better lives. That is one of the best ways to depict a blessed life.
94. The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs. Life becomes meaningful when we have spent our time blessing others and making their lives better.
95. When you give to others, the universe gives back to you. Life is not only about you; it is about recreating the blessings life has offered you in others.
96. You find yourself when you help somebody. Real happiness comes with ease when we have taken the time to bless other people around us.
97. Blessing others helps us find ourselves. It exposes us to our strengths and weaknesses, thereby making us better and more blessed individuals.
98. Whenever you bless someone, you are not just making their day. You are making yours too.
99. Be the person you needed when you were younger. Bless somebody. Everybody needs some kind of blessing from someone else.
100. When you bless someone, it is like your heart and soul are growing. There is no way to break the law more. Multiplied blessings come to you naturally.
101. When you bless another person, it may not always come back to you right away. But when it does come back, it is always multiplied.
102. Bless people because it gives you joy. Bless others with more than what you expect to receive, and watch how the blessing is returned to you with interest.
103. There is no more incredible blessing than to live a life that blesses others. Live a life that is fulfilling. Blessings and happiness are forced on you by your actions towards others. To give is to live.
104. There’s no better way to feel alive than to bless someone else. When you are making someone else’s life a better one, you feel truly blessed.
105. A life lived with purpose is a blessing. And when you choose to share your blessings with others, both happiness and contentment will overflow in your life.
106. What are you waiting for? What are you going to do today to make someone else’s life better? Start by being a massive source of blessing.
107. In the end, no matter what we achieve, we will never be genuinely blessed without someone to share our blessings with.
108. Today is an excellent day to bless someone and make their day brighter.
109. We are all connected by our humanity. Reach out and be the generosity you want to see in the world. Making the world a blessed space could start with you.
110. Kindness and goodness are never wasted. They always make a difference. Make a difference if you continue to be a blessing to others.
Hopefully, this collection of continue to be a blessing to others quotes would inspire and motivate you to continue being a blessing to others around us, whether you are having a hard day or simply without hope. Our society needs good people who are doing their best to be a blessing to others at every moment. If you are one of them, do not ever stop yourself from blessing others.