For some reason, we tend to be forgetful of being kind. We often focus more on everything that’s going wrong in our lives and get so caught up in showing the world how bad things are that we forget about how good they are until someone reminds us.
This shouldn’t be so. We should learn to look past some things and let them slide on their own. We should learn to focus more on being kind to others, no matter how little. Things like this always find their way back to us in the long run.
We need to feel the need to be kind to others, no matter what we’re going through. That’s why I decided to write this post with some quotes about a single act of kindness to remind us of humanity.
If you have been looking for some quotes to remind yourself of the values of acts of kindness, compassion, and good gestures, look no further. These single act of kindness quotes will are here for you.
A Small Act of Kindness Quotes
An act of kindness is very important, no matter what we’re going through. Things won’t always feel right, but we just have to do them, regardless. No matter what your spirit does to stop you from helping others, do not listen to it.
1. Be someone who is good at heart. Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear, and the blind can see. Be kind to others because everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
2. Being a good person isn’t just about doing the right thing; it’s also about acknowledging the little acts of kindness and sincerity that come your way every day. Small gestures don’t always get talked about, but they mean so much to people.
3. Say thank you to the people around you. Give a compliment to a stranger. Write a nice note to a friend or family member. Do something thoughtful for your neighbour. Speak up for someone in need. When you make someone else’s day, it will surely make yours better too, because an act of kindness goes a long way.
4. Pay it forward; do something nice for someone else. It will always come back to you when you least expect it. Meanwhile, kindness takes nothing from you. If anything, it makes you a good person.
5. Speak often of your intentions and not always of your deeds. When you do something for others, you don’t have to go about telling people about it. Remember, your left hand must not know what your right hand does. Do good, silently.
6. Extend your hand, help others. Lift their spirits, lend a hand. By helping others, you make a difference. You might not know, but the recipient knows, and that’s all that matters. Be good, always.
7. You must be kind and good. People need to be inspired by the things they do. People should be lucky to have you in their lives. You must always strive to do and be good to people.
8. Do something nice for someone who doesn’t expect it. Don’t wait for a special occasion or for someone to repay you. Spread kindness whenever you have the chance. You never know when your simple act of kindness will inspire a stranger to do the same, and their actions will inspire another, and so on.
9. We’re all just walking each other home. Be kind to everyone you meet, for we are all fighting a hard battle. No act of kindness is small because it is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
10. Life is too short not to be nice to people, but it’s also short not to recognize those who are good people. Wherever you find yourself, don’t stop being kind. Let people say great things about you.
11. Good people are defined as individuals who do acts of kindness for others. Their deeds make them different from other people. They are selfless, kind and caring. In fact, they rule the world in their own way.
12. Everyone can be a good person at times, but it takes a saint to always be a good person, to never succumb to their own individual needs and wants. A good person is one who makes others feel at ease and comfortable.
13. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
14. Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure. They’ve had their share of hurts and heartaches, and that’s why they’re so compassionate, understanding and loving toward others. You don’t need to experience these before you can be a good person, anyway.
15. Good people do good things for other people. Helping others makes you feel better about yourself. If you’re nothing at all, you should be a good person. It really pays to be a good person. Meanwhile, it is fun.
16. Showing empathy or asking someone if they’re okay when they don’t look it on the outside makes you a good person. You don’t need to have everything in the world before you can be referred to as a good person. A small act of kindness goes a long way.
17. Good people are the ones who have plenty of time to make things right, help others without any expectations of getting something in return. If you’re someone like this, you’re a good person.
18. People are good if you treat them well. When you think of someone, the feeling is reciprocated. When you give a small act of kindness, it all comes back to you. There really is no difference between you and the rest of the world.
19. Random acts of kindness have a powerful ripple effect. Pay it forward. Be good to people without expecting anything in return. The world always has a way of favouring people like this.
20. Do more kind things. Encourage others. Do good without care of credit or reward. Think of others and not yourself. Honour yourself by aiming at character, not reputation and seeking to improve every day, but never placing your ego above that which is right.
21. Good people are the ones who make the world go around. Many of us are quick to label someone as bad or evil, but we always forget about the good in people. Humans can be both good and bad, mercy and cruelty.
22. Do a good thing when no one is looking and feel good about it only half a day or a day. Do a good thing when the whole world is looking, and feel good about it the whole year through.
23. Good people are nice and kind. They treat others with respect and empathy. Even when things go wrong, they are good and do not hold grudges. They forgive and accept, always trying to see the best in everyone and everything.
24. A thoughtful, loving gesture will warm the recipient’s heart and make them feel special. Such kindness is remembered and often referred to in the future. Don’t underestimate the power of a thoughtful gesture. Never be afraid to be kind to another person.
25. If you do good and help others, it will come back to you. Good deeds will bring happiness, smiles and friendship. So, do and be good always.
26. People are so good on this earth. It’s easy to be selfish and do bad things, but when we extend a hand in kindness, it makes the world a better place. I like how the smallest of gestures can mean the most to someone else.
27. Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness, no matter how small it may be. It can improve the world around you and make a difference. Be good to one another, and you’ll see life get a little easier.
28. Remember that no matter who you are, doing nice things for others will bring you great joy because good people are hard to find but impossible to forget.
29. Good people are the most attractive people, and not just physically. They bring us comfort in our times of need, they give us a shoulder to cry on when we need it most, and they are the most honest people of all.
30. Good people are hard to find, impossible to forget and impossible to replace. May you meet good people. May you be a good person.
31. I believe it is better to be good than bad, kind than mean, and honest than deceitful. Find the good in everyone, but remember you will be buried in the same box one day.
32. We all have to take time to think of the good in people. Good thoughts are always worth thinking. If we keep these words close to our hearts and store them in our minds, then we can spread goodness through the world.
33. Good people make the best friends. They always have your back, they never judge, and they bring out the best in you. If you’re a good person, you deserve to be celebrated. If you have good people in your life, celebrate them.
34. Sometimes, life can put us in a bad mood, but just know that there are good people out there who will help you. You’ll never be alone, even if sometimes you feel it.
35. Good people are like street lights. You don’t see them, but they are always there for you when you need them. Cherish a good person today. Be a good person, also.
A Small Act of Kindness Can Make a Big Difference Quotes
Really, a small act of kindness can make a big difference in one’s life. You never know what the next person is going through, so to be on the safer side, you have to be kind, always.
36. Life is like a lot of things. It’s sweet and sour, hot and cold, and sometimes even okay, but only if you have the people around you that you care about. They are the ones who become your family.
37. Do something that makes someone’s day a little better. Say or do something nice, especially for the people who like and make you happy. You never know what that person might be going through, and your acts of love or kindness could brighten up their day.
38. A small act of kindness is never lost. In fact, it can make a big difference. If you want to be blessed, you have to be a blessing to other people. Love does not cost a thing.
39. There is a lot more good in the world than it is bad. Don’t forget that. Spread some love today for no reason at all. And remember, nobody is perfect, but everybody has something about them, that is.
40. It’s good to make others happy. It benefits you, the receiver, and the giver. I try to remember this when I see someone in need of kindness or assistance. I try to do something nice every day, whether it is a smile or a kind word, to make someone else’s day that little bit brighter. Why not be nice?
41. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention. It is better to be good than to seem good. Kindness is never wasted. When we talk of mankind; instead of saying he, one should always say one; our species is one.
42. When we accept love and kindness, then it is so easy to love in return. We can easily experience deep and open-hearted love for anyone and everyone in our life.
43. An easy way to let someone know you care about them is by doing something good to help them. Doing something nice for others not only makes the receiver feel good but also the giver. What have you done recently to show your goodness?
44. Do an act of kindness today without expecting to get anything in return. You’ll be amazed at how good it makes you feel. Apart from that, being kind is fun.
45. Do nothing from selfishness or out of vainglory; rather, humbly regard others as more important than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your interests but also to the interests of others.
46. Life is such a rich tapestry of colour and texture woven together with the threads of friendship, compassion and kindness. When we weave in acts of kindness and good gestures, the bright colours become even brighter, and the richness becomes even richer.
47. When you see an act of kindness, recognize it. Be the one who spreads happiness. Kindness goes a long way, and so does being good to people. You never know how much your little gesture will be appreciated by others.
48. Good people are always up to something good. Put kindness into words, and you will quickly have a friend. Include others in your projects as fellow workers for a common cause.
49. People are just people. Most don’t think, and the few that do act out of fear. Assholes only exist because we let them. We are all capable of doing good, but it takes courage. Be bold and kind; strangers and friends will love you for it.
50. Be good to people. Life is not a spectator sport. You reap what you sow. Always help someone in need and give back to your community. Take care of your friends and family because they will always be there for you when you need them most.
51. There are many good people in the world who paint our day a better colour. These acts of kindness are simple, but they help make a difference and make the world a better place.
52. Loving is the essence of friendship. To love is to act rather than wait for others to provide you with inspiration. If you wish to share love, actions speak louder than words.
53. A good attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. When you’re kind to others, kindness finds its way to come back to you, even in ways you never expected.
54. Good people are the key to happiness. They make the world a better place. A kind word, a friendly smile, reaching out to someone in need; all of these small gestures can make a big difference in someone’s life.
55. A good friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. If you have someone like this, make sure to hold them tight. Be good to them.
56. If you do something for someone, you don’t do it for them. You do it for yourself. It is your nature. It’s in your blood. Don’t ever feel the need to be apologetic about it. Keep being a blessing.
57. Good people are good because they have come to wisdom through failure. They have failed often and well. A failure is sometimes the best thing that can happen to a person. Every time you fail, though it knocks you flat, it should send you right back up stronger, more determined and ready to win.
58. If you want to feel loved, don’t forget about acts of kindness. Be quick to lend a hand and slow to criticize. Careless about what people say or do when it comes to your act of kindness. Be true to yourself.
59. It’s the thought that counts. No matter how small or insignificant, every gesture is filled with care, love, and kindness. That’s what makes people shine. Don’t be afraid to put some effort into making someone’s day better.
60. You have inside you right this moment the power to make things better. You have the ability to help someone and make a difference in their life. The way you treat others is a result of your own personal decisions. Make each decision an act of love and kindness.
61. We may not always get the outcome we’d hoped for, but by acting with love and compassion, we can be assured that our intentions were good.
62. Every day is an opportunity to make someone else smile. Reach out to someone and make them feel good or do something kind for them. I’m sure that once you learn what it feels like to be nice, you’ll never go back.
63. There is happiness that comes from being able to help someone else. You don’t have to help everyone you meet. But if, when you choose to help someone, you do it because you want to make their day brighter. This is when happiness will find its way into your life.
64. There is beauty in this world. Uplifting acts of kindness and good gestures happen every day. Do a good thing today, help someone along the way, wish them well, and pay it forward. It’s an amazing feeling to be part of a chain reaction of kindness in the world.
65. Good people are hard to find, harder to leave, impossible to forget. Kind gestures don’t need to be repaid; they’re gifts. Make sure you’re always kind to people because an act of kindness matters a lot.
66. What is a man if he doesn’t take care of those around him. There are so many people in this world that need help. The good things you do for the world never go unnoticed or in vain. Good karma comes back to you, and life rewards people who offer their help to others.
67. Good people make good happen! Give a smile and help others because you never know whose day you’re making better.
68. Good people are the best thing our world has to offer. Everyone needs a little good in their lives. Be the one who changes people’s lives for good, without expecting anything in return.
69. People who care about each other, support and help each other can change the world because the real friends in life are not the people who are always around when everything is smooth and easy, but the ones who stand with us through the hard times, too.
70. Being nice to someone doesn’t cost a thing. In fact, it usually comes back and rewards you greatly. Use the positive energy you create by helping people to make a positive change in the world, starting with yourself.
A Little Act of Kindness Quotes
There are so many quotes about a little act of kindness, but what one feels is much more important than any of them. One has to be so intentional about giving.
71. Acts of kindness are not always big; sometimes, they are acts as simple as a smile to a stranger or as simple as holding the door open for someone. When you do something nice for someone else and see them smile, it makes you feel good inside.
72. Sometimes, when people go out of their way for you, like holding the door for you, it’s okay to say thank you. That’s what makes the world a better place. That is when we can tell we both have good hearts.
73. The best feeling in the world is knowing that someone out there cares about you, whether it be family or a good friend. Let’s show the people around us that we care, and let’s do something nice for someone else today.
74. Do not let the sound of your feet echo through the hallways of your mind. Make each step a tender one. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Do not judge people by appearance but by the content of their character.
75. Make sure you practice random acts of kindness, as these acts tend to have a chain reaction. When we do something spontaneously and with an open heart, another person may be inspired to pay it forward, and suddenly, a positive ripple effect is started.
76. Kindness and compassion are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
77. I hope you’re having a wonderful day. As you go about your day, please know that the world would be a better place if there were more people just like you. Pass on the kindness and pay it forward.
78. Being good to others makes the world a better place to live. Good people are friends you haven’t met yet. The best kind of person is the one who offers their love, friendship, time and kindness.
79. To live is to be active; to be active is to be helpful in making someone else’s life easier or happier. Do all you can to make sure you render an act of kindness to everyone around you.
80. When people are good to you, be good to them. It’s as simple as that. Even if a person is bad in some ways, he or she might still have some good sides to him or her. You can only have the energy you give out.
81. Some people see the world as a dark place full of bad things. I see the world as a caring place that shows kindness and love to strangers, friends, and family. Good people are out there if you know how to find and make them stay.
82. Good people finish last. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. It is better to give than to receive, so why not share your blessings with others? Quit being so selfish, look around and find someone in need of a helping hand.
83. Do small acts of kindness whenever you can, because they add up. Do good deeds to people who don’t expect them. Be generous. Give your time to people who need it most, and go out of your way for those who don’t ask for any help.
84. No matter how little, your kind gestures will make a big difference in someone else’s life, and that makes a huge difference in yours. Be kind, always.
85. Acts of kindness are always a good thing and they make a huge difference. Thinking about someone just because you like them, doing something you know will make their day better, putting yourself out there is an act of love.
86. Some people might think that acts of kindness are a little thing, something only small or insignificant in the world. But they do make a difference. Sometimes big. Sometimes small. Even in the littlest of ways, the smallest disposition towards a good deed goes a long way.
87. Good people are the ones who make good things happen to other people. A good person makes an impact on life that is seen and felt long after they have moved on. Actions speak louder than words, so do something to make sure that your kind actions are heard as well.
88. Some of the kindest acts you can make are the ones no one sees. A smile, hold open a door, give a helping hand. They may seem little, but they make a difference and go a very long way.
89. Acts of kindness are never lost. They always return, someway, somehow. Some day, you will be on the receiving end of goodness, and you will know how it feels.
90. Life is a struggle but there’s always someone who has it worse than you. Be kind and help others when you can because you never know what they’re going through.
91. Always do the right thing. The best things in life don’t cost any money, they come from the heart. What goes around comes around, treat others how you want to be treated, and keep it moving.
92. Good people come in all shapes and sizes, yet their acts of goodness are always the same. From sunrise to sunset, those that choose a life of kindness will be blessed.
93. Goodness is something that can not be seen, only felt by those who receive it. The world would be a better place if we were all kinder to one another.
94. People are good, I really believe that. I believe that everyone has a love deep within to do something kind for another person, even if it’s just a smile. Don’t hesitate to always make someone smile, and render an act of kindness.
95. It is always better to give than to take, so be nice to people and smile always, you definitely will feel better. Never quit showing an act of kindness, because it makes a difference, no matter how little.
96. Always lend your hand to those less fortunate. You are never as happy as when you make others happy. Spread joy all around you and watch yourself be the happiest person on earth.
97. Kindness is rare and should be treasured. It doesn’t cost anything to be nice to people. Even a small kind action can brighten someone’s day. Be kind even when it’s not easy, even when you don’t want to be, even when other people aren’t being kind.
98. Good people are the ones who tend to think the best of you; they don’t harbour resentments and they don’t have a desire to even score. These are some of the most important gestures or acts that people do that can change lives in a positive way.
99. Do good deeds. The road to happiness lies in doing. Show compassion and live with love and people will be drawn to you like a magnet. Do small things for others without expecting anything in return.
100. If you have the chance to think a kind thought, do kindness and don’t ask for thanks. If you can lend a hand, lend a hand. If you see someone who is in need, help them.
Hey there. I hope you enjoyed going through the a single act of kindness quotes up there. I am sure you got more than what you were expecting.
Kindly do well to drop your comment(s) below, and also share this content with others. Thank you.