Counsellors are very important and integral to our well-being, whether as kids, teens, or adults. They know us better than most of our friends and family and ask us questions that no one else will ask. They are calm, compassionate and thoughtful.
These lively and insightful people work hard to make kids have the most fun summer ever. They help people struggling with their mental health get back on their feet. They lend an ear, a smile, and a hug that just makes the situation better. Hence, it’s always a great idea to take out time to appreciate their hard work.
However, counsellors are easily forgotten as time goes by and often taken for granted. Therefore, some counsellor appreciation quotes to share with your counsellor have been thoughtfully put together with a heart of gratitude. Believe that you’ll encourage a counsellor to continue their good job with any of these counsellor appreciation quotes.
Counsellor Appreciation Quotes
Appreciating the amazing contributions counsellors are making to the community. Counsellors play a very important role in our lives and we cannot forget them. Thanks for always guiding our life through challenging situations and helping us see our way through. We are grateful to you, dear counsellor.
1. For your understanding and guidance, you deserve all the joy and love in the world. I appreciate you, dear counsellor.
2. There are so many counsellors in the world that are not known. You stand out because you are the kindest and most understanding. Thank you for the making.
3. You’re full of wisdom and void of arrogance. Thank you for all the time you made my life beautiful dear counsellor. I love you.
4. You’re a priceless jewel. And I want to tell you that I’ll never forget your words of wisdom. They’ll carry me on forever. Thank you, my dear counsellor.
5. You’re spectacular in many ways, and your wisdom is not of this world. Thank you, my counsellor, for all you do.
6. I’ll choose you as my counsellor if I have a second chance. You’re so wise and committed to my growth. Your presence has changed my life for the better. Thank you forever.
7. I wish I could pay you back for your kindness and wisdom, dear counsellor. Sadly, I can’t. However, accept my appreciation of your essence.
8. Your beauty is in the effectiveness of your work, and I’m so grateful to have you. Thank you, my dear counsellor.
9. You were there for me when I needed a listening ear. Your company was a haven. I’m glad you chose to be my friend cause that made my life much better. Thank you, my counsellor.
10. I appreciate the effectiveness of your skills. You are the best at what you do, dear counsellor. Thank you.
11. A counsellor as genius as you deserves the most beautiful flowers and the sweetest hugs. I hope you’ll continue to have them every day.
12. Our discussions were amazing and growth-filled. I truly hope you’ll always enjoy what you do. Thank you, dear counsellor.
13. Your work is deeply meaningful, and I appreciate how good you are at it. Thank you, my counsellor.
14. You’ve helped me face my mental health issues and built my confidence. I owe my peace to you. Thank you, dear counsellor.
15. Because you’re a good counsellor, may your days, weeks, months, and years be filled with laughter. I love you.
16. Counseling is a difficult job, but you make it look super easy. Thank you for being an effective counsellor. I love you.
17. Being a counsellor, you’ve left a positive impact on my life. And it’ll be impossible to forget you. Thank you, my counsellor.
18. Counselors, you’re the backbone of our community. Thank you for your dedication.
19. When you feel everything, it’s easy to feel nothing at all. We hope you share our love for counsellors and the work that they do.
20. It’s a never-ending journey, but you will get there. You are an amazing counsellor. Keep up the good work.
21. Counselors; helping hearts, minds, and bodies bloom. Thank you for all the wonderful things.
22. You listen to us, you understand us. Without counsellors, our lives would not be the same. Thank you.
23. Take time to acknowledge our heroes – counsellors and teachers – who shape the lives of young people every day.
24. Thank you for being there for us when we need someone to talk to. We are glad to have you in our lives and will never forget how much you care about us.
25. Nothing makes a difference in the lives of children like one adult who believes in them. Thank you for believing in me as a child, dear counsellor.
26. Just a little something to thank you for all the hard work you’ve put in. We’re happy to have you as our counsellor.
27. Thank you for everything you do every day to help us be the best versions of ourselves that we can be.
28. Every counsellor is special and unique, which is why it’s so important to show them appreciation. Thank you for all that you do dear counsellor!
29. Counselors are often under-appreciated but have made a difference in so many young people’s lives. Thank You for choosing this profession and for all you do to help others.
30. Thank you so much for all the work you do, counsellors. You make our lives easier and the camp experience better. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this summer!
31. Counselors are an irreplaceable part of school life. Thank you for being more than just teachers; thank you for being counsellors.
32. Counselors, thank you for giving your time to students in need. You are amazing. Thanks for all that you do!
33. A counsellor’s work is often thankless, but it’s not unnoticed. Thanks for all you do to keep us healthy and happy.
34. Dear Counselor, you commit yourself so fully to helping others. You deserve a vacation. Take it.
35. You are a gift to those you love and those who know you. Thank you for always being there when we need you!
36. Thank you for all you do to help our community as a counsellor. Truly, you’re a star. We appreciate you.
37. We thank you for all that you’ve done and wish you the best on your next adventure, good counsellor.
38. Happy Counselor Appreciation Day to all the wonderful counsellors out there who do so much for our youth every day. We know you don’t always get a lot of appreciation, but we’re happy to give you a huge THANKS for all that you do!
39. Counselors, you are appreciated more than you know—not just this week, but every single day.
40. Counselors are lifesavers and heroes. These people go out of their way to be there for us, so it’s important to thank them for everything they do.
41. It’s easy to forget just how valuable and important counsellors are, but we have the best counsellors in the world. By making our mental health better and helping us be better leaders and listeners, counsellors make our organization stronger day in and day out. Thank you for everything you do!
42. Happy counsellors’ week. Maintain the spark in your practice.
43. Counselors, thank you for never putting up with my sass and always having a smile ready. You’re the best!
44. As a counsellor, you spend your days making a difference in the lives of kids and families. Thank you!
45. Counselors, you’re pretty much angels on Earth. Thank you for all that you do.
46. We appreciate the counsellors who help children and teenagers with life’s ups and downs. May you be blessed forever.
47. Not all heroes wear capes. For the counsellors in our lives, thanks for being the best.
48. To my counsellors- thank you for helping kids lead healthier, happier lives.
49. Counselors are hard to find. Be grateful that you have one, and let them know how great they are with a counsellor appreciation gift.
50. Counselors play an intricate role within society. In a widely under-appreciated profession, mentors and educators are the backbones of our nation.
51. Counselors are superheroes who inspire, motivate, and give back. You deserve a thank you for everything you do for students!
52. Teachers and school counsellors are unsung heroes. I thank you, my favourite counsellor, for being my hero.
53. We appreciate all the counsellors that have helped us grow and learn over the years.
54. A thank you for the selfless acts of our counsellors across the country who provide care to our nation’s most vulnerable youth.
55. Thank you for being a strong source of wisdom, understanding, and guidance during this critical time in my life. You are a true mentor to me.
56. We don’t know how you do it. But we’re grateful that you do. Thank you for being our educational partner and helping students grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
57. Thank you for challenging us to be our best selves. I’ll never forget a counsellor like you. Indeed, you’ll always have my heart.
58. You’re the perfect example of what a counsellor should be. I have emulated some of your morals and will always hold them, dear. Thank you, my role model and counsellor.
59. I’m so happy to have enjoyed your teachings and wisdom. I’m sure you’ll help me and the others you’ve counselled turn out well.
60. I don’t need a better counsellor because you’re the best. I love and appreciate you.
61. Counselors listen; they encourage and tell it as it is, which is why they deserve to be appreciated. I love and appreciate you, dear counsellor.
62. I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for all the counsellors I’ve come by. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such amazing and dedicated staff during the past several years. Thank you so much, counsellors!
63. In a field where talking to others and listening are keys to success, counsellors have the ultimate job. We’re grateful that you help others live their best lives. Thanks for all you do!
64. Happy Counselor Day! We’re thankful for all you have done to help others and make our world a better place. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
65. Besides parents, counsellors are the most important people in our lives. Thank a counsellor today and every day.
66. We love our counsellors. They make the biggest impact on young lives. This is what we say to our counsellors.
67. You were my anchor when I was drifting aimlessly. Thanks for being a good friend.
68. I’m lucky to be surrounded by some of the most dedicated and caring people you’ll find anywhere.
69. Just because somebody else doesn’t appreciate you doesn’t mean that you are not appreciated. You are truly appreciated, dear counsellor.
70. Thank you for making a difference. May your work always speak and make way for you. I appreciate you, dear counsellor.
71. Thank you for all that you do, counsellors. We appreciate everything you do to keep our children safe and educated. I can’t wait to see you all in the fall.
72. Cheers to all the counsellors who help us get through the emotional rollercoaster that is childhood.
73. We love what you do, and so do the students who CHOOSE to see you. Thank you for your support, guidance, and friendship over the years.
74. Thank you for being compassionate and understanding. Words can’t express how much we appreciate you.
75. There are just some people who make you feel like everything is okay. You’re never alone, and you’re never “too much.” You can be honest, vulnerable, and still be loved. These are counsellors, and we appreciate them.
76. No matter what life brings your way, it’s always good to know that you’re not alone.
77. Wow, you’re seriously the best counsellor. Thank you so much for always being there to talk; I mean, listen to me.
78. Thank you for being my home away from home. You’re the best counsellor in the world, truly.
79. It takes a very special person to be a counsellor. The selfless commitment and the desire to serve are not inherent to everyone, but those chosen for this service are among the most dedicated and resilient you will ever meet. That is why we appreciate you today.
80. Counselors are as unique as the students they serve. Appreciate them for all they do!
81. Counselors, you’ve made a difference in the lives of children and teens. Thank you for all you do!
82. Warmest wishes to counsellors and therapists of the world. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and hard work. You make a difference in the lives of children and adults each day. We are grateful that you choose to serve!
83. Thank your counsellor for that awesome week. It’s awesome to have counsellors who make camp feel like home.
84. Hey counsellors, we just want to say “thank you” for all you do. You deserve a big hug and a big high-five!
85. I appreciate you, counsellor! It’s amazing how much togetherness we have built as a group.
86. It’s easy to get caught up in the grind and lose sight of what truly matters in life. Thank you for always keeping it real, honest, and positive, dear counsellor.
87. Thank you for helping us see the world differently. We appreciate all you’ve done.
88. Counselors, thank you for all you do. We’re grateful for the way you go above and beyond for our students.
89. Today, we honour counsellors everywhere who asked us questions and believed in us before meeting us. We salute this magical cadre of individuals who have our backs, keep it real and ensure we never stop learning. Thank you for always showing up and giving so much of yourself to your campers.
90. I never thought a counsellor could make such a difference. But now I know better. Thanks for helping me.
91. Thank you for all the ways you’ve guided us in our pursuit of happiness. You’re a treasure in this world, and no one else can replace you.
92. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to helping others. You’re awesome.
93. Thank you for your support and love. You have made the toughest times of my life a little easier to handle. I hope you know how important you are to this community! We appreciate you so much!
94. Wishing you a week that’s stress-free and full of positivity. I love you, my counsellor.
95. Thanks for helping us grow. You’ve always been a true counsellor. Please take your flowers today.
96. May the counsellors of the world know how much they are appreciated by those who have been in their care. We love you.
97. For counsellors of all types—from elementary school to pre-school teachers, summer camp counsellors and school directors and for that special person in our lives who has devoted her life to helping others: You are appreciated.
98. Counselors, thank you for all that you do. We appreciate your hard work and dedication
99. I’ll never forget all the support I’ve received from my counsellor throughout the years! Thank you.
100. Counsellors are hard to find. We are grateful that you are one, and please know that you are great. Thank you, dear counsellor.
The timely counsel of a wise person who knows how to tread the path we’re about to embark on and become successful is vital to life. A counsellor, who devotes his full time and energy to counselling us at different stages in life is worth appreciating every day.
I believe these counsellor appreciation quotes have blessed your heart and motivated you to appreciate the effort of a counsellor. Please don’t forget to comment and share this post with others.