Destruction seems like such a negative concept, but did you know it is actually constructive? It brings change to a stagnant world. Without destruction, the world would be an uninteresting place where nothing happens. In essence, destruction is created in another form.
Ever wondered why destruction brings life? Most people think of it as a bad thing, but it is not. Think about how your home becomes stronger when you remodel or repair it. This fact touches many fields of life; war brings peace, death brings to birth, old becomes new and so on. We progress daily thanks to one form of destruction or the other.
These are some inspiring destruction is a form of creation quotes that everybody should read at least once in their life to remind them of how powerful they are.
Destruction Is a Form of Creation Quotes
The destruction of a thing is the creation of another. Or perhaps, destruction is the way to create something new and better. So, weirdly, destruction is just a new beginning.
1. When we destroy something, it often leads to other things. Never let the fear of change keep you from creating your life.
2. Destruction is not bad, it’s necessary for new things to come to life.
3. It is said that war brings peace, but it isn’t until the last bomb has been dropped or the last bullet has been fired that we can see the truth in this “war brings creation out of destruction”.
4. Destruction is never easy, and it is always ugly but it carves a new path into the landscape of history, and we can follow it forward into a better tomorrow.
5. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame. How could you rise anew if you have not first become ashes? You cannot create anything new if you are afraid to move. Success comes to those who can adapt and embrace change.
6. The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
7. When you think about it, all of life is really just a cycle of deconstruction and reconstruction. Old ideas are destroyed to make way for new ones, old buildings are torn down to make way for new ones, and old technologies are thrown away to make way for new ones. Even war brings peace eventually.
8. Change can be scary and uncomfortable, but it can also open up a whole new world of opportunities. We are all part of this creative change and that is what makes destruction so exciting.
9. Creating things is always an adventure. Sometimes you have to destroy things in order to build them up stronger.
10. Your success, your wealth, and your power may all be shattered at any moment. Each time this happens, embrace it as a new beginning.
11. The best way to get something new is to destroy something old. Creativity is destruction. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.
12. Tear up the rulebook and tear down barriers to change. Being creative is all about daring to be bold, and taking a risk.
13. Sometimes you lose but it doesn’t mean you’ve failed. You could see it as a second chance or even an opportunity to learn something new. It might not seem like it at first, but this is a path that leads you to success.
14. The only way to make something truly great is to tear down the old, and build something new. Chaos is the mother of creation. Chaos is the womb that gives birth to order.
15. The end of one thing is the beginning of something new. Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it.
16. A creative mind can see destruction as an opportunity for rebirth. A creative mind can find accomplishments in lost causes.
17. Everything ends. And everything gives birth to something else, whether you want it to or not. The destruction of one thing is the birth of something new.
18. Though the universe may seem vast and old beyond comprehension, everything we experience vanishes one day. We will all disappear, whether we want it to or not.
19. When something is broken, it often gives us the chance to look at things differently. It can give us a new way to see problems and solutions. And sometimes, we can use the opportunity to build something better.
20. Destruction can be a good thing. It’s what we use to create something better and more fulfilling. Destroy the things that bring you down so you can get up again and be the person you were meant to be.
21. Change leads to growth, which is something everyone works towards getting. So remember, destruction isn’t always a bad thing. It’s a sign that things have to change. Use it to create something better than before.
22. Destruction is a form of creation. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
23. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope.
24. Destruction is like a rebirth. It’s building something new out of the ashes of what was there before, and that is a beautiful thing.
25. Destruction is a form of creation, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things come to fall together.
26. The same is true for most things. Destruction is just as much a part of creation as creation itself. We don’t appreciate the good without the bad, and we don’t get ahead unless we are first pushed back.
27. All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be the blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king. Destruction is a form of creation.
28. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
29. You know that saying, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” It’s a cliche for a reason because it’s true and destruction is a form of creation.
30. Destruction is a form of creation, the wrecking ball is a symbol that creates a new beginning, It’s like “Oh, what a beautiful mess!”
31. After the old has been destroyed and the newly created, there’s a new beginning. Destruction is a form of creation.
32. You need to understand destruction, It’s a process of creation. The material must be destroyed to create room for new material. After destruction comes a new beginning. Destroy the old, and create room for the new.
33. When the mind is ready and the trees are tall and the rivers are rising, let the smoke rise up and never settle, and let the ashes of the just be snuffed out. When you destroy what is, you build anew.
34. The need for death to give way for birth after darkness comes light,
35. It’s only after destruction, that we can create room for the new.
36. There is a breath in every moment, a breath of death, a breath of life, and in between, a moment of destruction and a moment of transformation.
37. Destroy the old to create the new, that’s how our world gets created, that’s what we are all here for, and that’s all it ever has been.
38. The sun will rise, the sky will brighten, the clouds will part and the birds will sing. Transformation begins after destruction.
39. Destruction is a form of creation, forgiveness is a form of creation, life is a form of creation, and death is a form of creation. The process of creation is the very nature of man.
40. Destruction is a form of creation. If we can’t destroy what is wrong, then how can we create what is right? If we cannot take it away, then how can we give it to others?
41. It’s time we understand that destruction is a part of creation, It’s a part of this universe, It’s a part of the law of sharing. So when you see it happening, embrace it.
42. Destruction tears apart and creates a new part. A new beginning begins, and a new world is coming soon. After destruction comes a new beginning,
43. The world is an enormous organism that is constantly evolving its structure and function. Death is a part of life, and in order for life to continue it needs to die so that it can be reborn.
44. Destructive forces can be used as a catalyst for constructive ones. It may be better to destroy than be destroyed.
45. Destruction is a form of creation, and through its darkness comes a new dawn. A way of saying to me it’s time to let go.
46. Destruction is a form of creation and a new beginning is what we all must strive for. The cycle of life must never be broken. it’s a lesson in life that we must learn.
47. Every time you tear down something in your life, create something new.
48. We don’t know why destruction comes before creation, just that we’re meant to be. Just like a seed, it’s there to give birth to new ideas and a new form.
49. When the rain falls and the wind blows and your trees are broken, after destruction comes a new beginning,
50. After destruction comes a new beginning. After chaos is taken apart, the order will soon be shown. It gets you closer to your desire.
51. Destruction is a form of creation. The ashes and fallen buildings, they’re a new life that’s being created.
52. They say there’s a time and a place for everything, but I prefer to do it all at once. After destruction comes a new beginning.
53. For the destruction of a once beautiful tree, a new tree grows. Somehow despite the destruction, we are forever changed.
54. Destruction is a form of creation. When the unbreakable is destroyed, there is nothing but possibility.
55. Destruction is a form of creation, It’s what we call the former, It’s that time when we’re ready for the new, It’s the time of fulfilment.
56. Destruction is a form of creation. It’s just a step to rebuilding. And for all the pain and turmoil, all the tears and sorrows, all the suffering and madness, have a purpose to be used.
57. If the world is broken, broken to its core, then a new world may be born, and new words are written. If destruction can not be controlled, it can be controlled only by creation.
58. No one is perfect and everyone is at some point in their life. The only difference is that some people don’t understand the importance of destruction as a form of creation.
59. So are we humans, we are not the same. We’re all different but we’re still the same. Destruction doesn’t exist without creation.
60. The need to understand, destruction for example is the only way to create and create a new. When all the world is broken and all the world has changed, It’s time to rebuild the world.
61. Destruction is a form of creation. As I take the hurt, I make it a gift, use it to be seen and bring the beauty that I see.
62. There you stand, a tall tower, a mighty person of strength and courage. And then there’s a storm, and then there’s a fall, but if you find yourself at the bottom, and you’ve been knocked down, don’t fret, a new dawn is coming.
63. Destruction is a form of creation. So are beauty, pain, and man’s inhumanity; The world will be a wonderful place when it’s full and we’ll be living through a child’s delight.
64. Destruction is a form of creation. A wall that’s built up is a chance to build up more. All creations are destroyed before they are made.
65. Every time we destroy something we create something new. Destructive thoughts and feelings cause passionate feelings and passionate feelings cause destructive thoughts and feelings. We destroy things out of sheer love to create a new one from them.
66. It is destruction that sparks a tide of change. The destruction of old ways, and the creation of new ones. If destruction is a creation, it’s a creation with a purpose to be born.
67. Like a flower, it bears beautiful fruit. The seeds of destruction are planted in the ground and are flowered into a beautiful creation.
68. You destroy what you don’t like, you create what you like. You break down what you see, you build up what you want. We tear down, only to build anew.
69. One man’s destruction is another man’s creation. A new leaf turns old and rotten, and the sprouts are wrong, but it’s in the trees, It’s in the air, it’s in the water.
70. The sun will rise one day and the world will be full of hope. When we see this, we see and hear, so we can understand that after rain comes the sun.
71. Frustration is a form of creation and destruction is a form of transformation. When the dust settles, it becomes a new design.
72. All creation is destruction. The world is not a pretty place. But in it, there lies potential born from the ashes, born from the material that was once your tomb.
73. A form of creation is a form of destruction, so you can create a form of destruction or you can destroy a form of creation. Destruction is the only way to bring a masterpiece to life.
74. Destruction is a form of creation. It’s what we do to ourselves and each other. It’s not the end, but the beginning.
75. Destroy what you have been given and create what would be given to you. Destruction is a form of creation and it is meant to be.
76. Destruction is a form of creation with the purpose to become something new. With the end of life, comes a new beginning. As the new creation will be recycled into the next form of life.
77. It takes the old and makes it new, it takes the weak and makes the strong, it takes the down and makes the tall, it takes the ugly and makes the beautiful. Destruction is a form of creation.
78. Destruction is a form of creation and a way for us to learn. There’s a saying that fear is a demon but it’s just an illusion that keeps us dreaming.
79. When destructive forces take over they are not always bad, they can be a form of creation. And if you can’t be a destroyer, then you can’t be a creator.
80. Every disaster is a door and leads to places. Everything worth doing is worth taking risks for. But the only thing that matters, is the ones that are true to you.
81. Destruction is a form of creation. From a spark of fire, a tree is a tree, a vine is a vine, a rock is a rock and a skeleton is a skeleton.
82. It’s when we break what matters and use it to grow and change to start anew, that destruction becomes a form of creation.
83. The only way to get rid of a bad habit is to replace it with a good habit. You can lose, but you can also win.
84. The universe is a beautiful place. A perfect place I think to be. Its death is the best thing that can happen because it serves rebirth, and death is a route to rebirth.
85. When destruction arrives, you will find that destruction is also a form of creation, a way for you to turn your sorrow and your pain into beauty.
86. The world has gone awry and all that was is no more. We’ve finally reached the stage where utter destruction is a form of creation.
87. Destruction is a form of creation. It lets us renew our minds and dream. And there’s no other way of saying it than that it’s a form of creation.
88. The new world is made of old mistakes, and new life is made from the destruction.
89. So nothing is truly new because we’re fixing what’s broken. Well, at least that’s what they teach us. Destruction is a form of creation.
90. Destruction is the form of creation. It clears the way for new beginnings and lets you know that the end of the old is really the beginning of a new one.
91. For each tear that falls, a rainbow goes up. For each heartache, the sun comes out. Destruction is a form of creation.
92. Destruction is a form of creation, and we’re all here because of the things we’ve done. I’m sure that’s why my grandma tells me, “Never regret the things you’ve done, but regret the things you haven’t done”.
93. Destruction is a form of creation, that is the way nature works.
94. In life, a lot of things are destroyed. But sometimes, the destruction can make way for something new, though not always.
95. Destruction is a form of creation. You can use its power but you’ll have to learn the laws and never let it take control.
96. Destruction is a form of creation. You can call it a disaster or you can call it a blessing, either way, you could be right.
97. Destruction is a form of creation because if you create something from nothing, you can recreate it from whatever you have on hand. Even if the outcome is not what you originally intended, there is no way to know what might come from that new creation
98. Destroying is, in its time as important as creation. For all that stands in your way is a way to create a new era.
99. Destruction is a form of creation. One that refreshes and renews. It takes the old and breaks the mould. It shows that the best is yet to come.
100. Destruction is a form of creation. A disaster but a way to work, a tragedy but a way to be. It’s an old way to know one’s existence.
101. When everything is broken and everything is lost, It doesn’t matter, you have a lot to give because when there’s a casting down, there’s a lifting up.
102. Don’t be afraid to destroy, don’t be afraid to build, don’t be afraid to laugh and cry. Destruction is a form of creation.
103. It’s like a moth to a flame. When life is making your heartache, it isn’t just about surviving, it’s also about creating. Destruction is a form of creation.
104. ‘Tis the end of this old world and the beginning of a new. And all the dragons of the ages are about to be reborn.
105. The destruction of the things you thought had been, leads to the creation of something new and beautiful. Something that you will never be able to see because it’s a new creation.
In the end, it’s clear that both destruction and creation are necessary to live a full life. It’s all in the way you look at it. So if the next time something that you love comes to an end, make an effort to breathe new life into it. And if you have something that you’re dying to rebuild, why not find inspiration from things that have been broken and reborn?
I’m sure you found the destruction is a form of creation quotes above insightful, don’t forget to share them with your social network and even on your social media accounts. Let me know if there was any quote that really resounded with you in the post.