Everyone gets into arguments with their spouse. Every couple will disagree over something. Every relationship has its flaws and imperfections, but that does not mean you should divorce.
If you are considering divorce or are in the process of divorce, know that divorce is not an answer to any of your problems. It just leads to more problems. Divorce has a ripple effect on families, children, futures and financial stability.
But before you make any decisions know that divorce is not the answer; Learning how to work through problems in your marriage relationship takes time and effort, but it will be worth it. Think of all the wonderful things that could come from staying together: Your children will grow up in an environment where both parents love them unconditionally.
It’s easy to think that getting a divorce will make everything better, but the truth is divorce just creates new problems., Your children will suffer from depression and anxiety as a result of the loss of their parents living together as a family unit.
Here are some of the best collections about divorce is not the answer quotes that keep you from making an emotional decision while in a very difficult time. You still have time to make things right with your spouse or significant other. Fight for your relationship because there are still many aspects of life and love that you do not yet know about as a couple.
Divorce Is Not the Answer Quotes
Divorce is not and is never the answer. Marital problems are something you work through. So remember that divorce is not the solution to any marital problem. You should try to find a way to make your relationship work. It is not worth it.
1. Divorce is not the answer. I’m sure in the end, We’ll all be much happier after we just sit down and talk it out.
2. Sorry things didn’t work out between you and your husband, but divorce is not the answer.
3. Divorce is not the answer. The lack of communication, kindness and understanding that a relationship requires is the reason for divorce. Let’s change things together!
4. If your marriage is in trouble, don’t just sit there and complain about it. Do something knowing fully well that divorce is not the answer.
5. Divorce is not the answer so don’t let bad times make you feel like giving up on your marriage!
6. Divorce is not the answer to happiness in your marriage relationship.
7. Divorce is not the answer, and it never will be. If your marriage has been struggling, take time to get help and start fresh with a positive outlook.
8. Divorce is not the answer and is never a good choice, but sometimes staying in an unhappy marriage can be worse. Don’t let fear or embarrassment keep you from getting the help you deserve.
9. Divorce is not the answer. Two people can stay stuck in a cycle of unhappiness for years, but that doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do. You deserve better. You deserve happiness.
10. Divorce is not the answer. Keep calm and don’t call the lawyer. It’s not over until we say it’s over.
11. Divorce is not the answer. You can fix your marriage.
12. Divorce is not the answer to all of your relationship problems, and it often creates more problems.
13. Divorce is not the answer. A 50% chance of being right is not a good enough reason to tie your family’s future to a coin toss. If you want your marriage to succeed, don’t give up on it.
14. Divorce should never be the option for people who find themselves unhappy in their marriages. Consider counselling or consider individual therapy. Don’t jump into divorce.
15. Divorce is not the answer; It never was. When you are married, no matter how far you have gone from your partner, you must remember that there is still a solution to your problem. Keep finding it together.
16. Divorce is not the answer. The destruction and pain your children will feel are too great. Instead, reach out to your spouse in Christ. Ask them to forgive you, and ask God for help. There are better things to do than divorce.
17. Divorce isn’t the easy way out. It’s a tough, painful journey that leaves scars, but if you and your partners are both willing to take it, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
18. Divorce isn’t a solution. It’s not the answer for anything.
19. Divorce is a relationship-killer, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a solution.
20. Divorce is a personal failure. It’s not a necessity, and it won’t make your life better. You’re in control of your relationship. The kindest thing you can do for your family is to stay together.
21. When you’re in love with someone, it’s easy to get swept up in the happy feelings and ignore signs of trouble. But if things go south, know that divorce is not the answer, work it out like mature adults.
22. Remember that you are not alone — more and more people are facing the same fate as you. Divorce is not the answer, so don’t give up.
23. Make good choices in your marriage and don’t let anyone take your joy. Divorce is not the answer to your troubles.
24. Divorce is not the answer. You are not alone, and there is a better path for you. The answer starts with a conversation.
25. Divorce is not the answer to every marital problem. Most people find that divorce is a much more expensive way of staying together.
26. Divorce is not the answer. There are answers, and there are better choices than divorce.
27. No matter what you’re going through, you’re not alone. Divorce is not the answer.
28. Divorce is not the answer. Even in a bad situation, you’re still not alone.
29. If you feel like you’re getting divorced, you could be wrong. Divorce is not the answer.
30. The best marriages are built upon a foundation of love, trust, and communication. They are two people working together as a team. Divorce is a failure, not an option.
31. Your family shouldn’t suffer because of your problems. Each one plays a vital role in helping our marriages thrive. We’re all on this journey together, and we shouldn’t let anyone get lost in the fray. Divorce is not the answer.
32. Even if your marriage is a mess, it’s not the end of the world. There’s nothing in life more valuable than your family. Don’t give up! Divorce is not the answer.
33. Divorce is not the answer. The decision to end a marriage is emotional and, oftentimes, not the best way to go about things. It’s not about wanting to hurt your spouse; It’s about fixing yourself in order to be better for you both as individuals and partners.
34. Don’t give up. You’re stronger than you think. Divorce is not the answer, you can fix it if you put your heart to it.
35. Divorce is not the answer. There are alternatives that can make your marriage better.
36. Don’t be trapped in a breakup. Divorce is not the answer.
37. Don’t let divorce be your first option. There’s a better way.
38. Divorce is not the answer. No relationship is perfect. There are always two sides to every story. Seek counselling before jumping to any conclusion.
39. Divorce is not the answer. No matter what your situation is, there’s always a solution, and it may not be what you’re expecting.
40. Your marriage is worth fighting for! Divorce is not the answer.
41. The decision to divorce is not made by one person. It involves two people who must decide how to weather life’s storms together. They can either do it with a lot of fighting, or they can do it with much love. Divorce is not the answer.
42. Stay with the person who loves you and make the relationship work. Divorce is not the answer so discard it.
43. There is a way to fix your broken marriage. If you’re serious about saving your marriage, then divorce is not the answer.
44. Divorce is not the answer. Sometimes, it’s not possible to salvage the relationship, but if you keep fighting, you will lose sight of what is truly important: Stability, love and security.
45. Everyone says you shouldn’t stay together if you’re not happy. But sometimes, that’s what you have to do because staying together is the only thing that keeps you from completely falling apart. Divorce is not the answer
46. Divorce is not the answer, but your marriage can be. Save it. While you still can.
47. Divorce is not the answer. If your relationship has problems, there are better ways to deal with them, including working together to solve them.
48. Divorce is never an easy decision, but it’s not the answer. There’s a better way.
49. Seeking a divorce is not the answer, but there are other less costly answers.
50. The majority of divorces could be avoided. Do everything you can to keep your marriage together.
51. Work on your marriage, counseling and divorce mediation may help. But divorce is not the answer.
Divorce sounds like such an easy way out. Unfortunately, it may end up doing more harm than good to all parties involved, especially the children. It’s time we renew our commitment to each other and work hard to regain that lost spark that made our relationship worth keeping for the long run.
It takes two hands to clap. While one hand can stop the other from doing it, no amount of force can make each handclap independently. So don’t give up on your spouse; Instead, get proactive in bringing back love and romance into your marriage with these divorces is not the answer quotes listed above. Please comment and feel free to share. Thank you.