Life is a gift, a blessing, you never realize how lucky you can be. The clock ticks, so you should never pass on an opportunity. You might not realize it when you see it, but everyone has that one chance in life where everything could go right.
Although life is full of ups and downs. It’s easy to get caught up in our day-to-day routines and let life pass us by. There are many people who do this, don’t you be one of them. Never take life for granted because you never know what tomorrow may bring.
No one can tell you exactly how things will go in the future, but this doesn’t mean you should stop trying to live a full life. There are plenty of people who have it much worse than we do so, you should value what you do have and appreciate life for what it is.
These do not take life for granted quotes will guide you on how to live life to the fullest by never taking it for granted.
Do Not Take Life For Granted Quotes
Don’t take life for granted. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Stop wishing and start doing. It’s better to regret something you’ve done than something you haven’t done! Don’t let fear or embarrassment stop you from living life to the fullest.
1. Life was never meant to be taken for granted; it’s a gift. A gift to be cherished and enjoyed, and a gift not to be wasted or thrown away.
2. You never know what you have until it’s no longer there. So, do not take life for granted. You could lose a great deal of good things in just one second.
3. Don’t take life for granted, for life is a game that can change, and you don’t know what’s next. So, don’t take what you have for granted.
4. Do not take it for granted,
You never know when you might lose it. Be careful how you live your life. Keep your heart ready for when you lose it.
5. Do not take life for granted in every breath you take. There is a chance your heart might stop. But there’s no way for you to know if you take life for granted.
6. If you could see your life through a telescope, you would understand why you should care, why life is so dear, and why you should try to hold on to it.
7. Life is a gift that is wondrously wonderful to be given and shared by all. We must cherish the gift we all have been given and never take life for granted.
8. Do not take life for granted, or you’ll never want to be found.
9. Do not take life for granted. For everything that is precious is within your reach. But you have to reach to grab it so as to live it well.
10. Life should be taken care of. But when it is taken for granted, it disappears in the blink of an eye. So, never take life for granted.
11. Life is not a bed of roses, no matter how hard you try, because you never know when you will get the call to see it through to the end.
12. Don’t take this life for granted. There’s so much more to discover than the life that you are living.
13. Do not take life for granted. Have a care for tomorrow and forever instead of having the time to analyze you were made the way you are for a purpose.
14. Don’t take life for granted. Don’t take death too for granted. Don’t take love and a change of heart for granted. They all matter.
15. Danger is everywhere, hidden poison. It can sit inside you and kill you. So, don’t you ever take life for granted?
16. Life, to live, is brief. The time to work is short. You must always work for the sake of work. And to live, you must dream and plan.
17. Life is not a game; it must be taken seriously. You should never take life like it’s a game, and you’ll always win or lose.
18. Do not take life for granted because it is not meant to be. For it will break you, pierce your soul, and then it will be gone.
19. Don’t take life for granted; it is only a moment in time. Live the moments like a thrill, and never take life for granted.
20. Don’t take life for granted; you never know when your time will end. Don’t say that one day you’ll be dead, but be thankful for your life every day.
21. Life is not for taking; you have to work hard for that chance. It is like a lottery, you never know how lucky you can be.
22. Do not take life for granted. It can come to a halt and mean an end to everything you have worked for and everything you have done.
23. Do not take life for granted, for it can be taken from you any day. And should you ever lose your life, you can’t get it back if you’ve ever had it. You should never take what is yours for granted.
24. Do not take life for granted, for time is fleeting, and one day, you will be gone, and you will have to explain why you left.
25. You may not realize it, but in just one second, you can lose everything you have just by not being aware of what is heading your way.
26. Life is just one moment, a beautiful moment that has many moments to come.
27. A true hero doesn’t die like a coward. He sees that life is precious and does not let it go. He does not take life for granted, he cares for it and for his family.
28. Do not take life for granted. For now, you are no one; you are an unknown, a new being who does not know his limits.
29. Do not take what you have, life and things for granted. Cherish them.
30. Nothing lasts forever. And the one thing that would make you sad is if you take life for granted. You should never take what you have for granted.
31. Do not take life for granted because it can easily change, not to mention the world around us.
32. Life should be cherished every day like a bright star in the night sky. It is the moments in which we live that should be treasured, not the shiny things we own.
33. Life is a gift, and you shouldn’t take that gift for granted.
34. Life’s a gift, don’t take it for granted; you never know when it may be gone. Don’t assume that it will always be there for you.
35. Don’t take life for granted because it will walk out the door and change. You have to live life at its best and show the world you can be the best.
36. Always give thanks for every special moment you have been given.
37. Life is quite a ride, and it’s too short to be taken for granted. Don’t ever take it for granted.
38. When you take life for granted, it will never be yours again.
39. Do not take life for granted, for it is a gift we all must cherish and should be used with respect in order to make our lives as bright as they can be.
40. Do not take life for granted; it is a treasure too rare, don’t waste it on things you cannot replace.
41. You should never take life for granted because, in the end, a man can die, and all that he has loved and all that he has done will be forgotten as time takes all things.
42. Life is something to be cherished; to be taken for granted, it’s a crime. Do not take for granted what’s meant for you, it is the only thing that you can’t get back.
43. Life is a precious gift, and it should not be wasted. Life has a lot to offer you; take advantage of those good things.
44. Do not take life for granted. Rather, take each moment, one at a time, with a sense of calm. Do not let the moments slip away.
45. Life is a beautiful thing; it can make you smile. And when you get it, you should never take it for granted.
46. No matter what you do, no matter where you are, do not take life for granted.
47. Do not take anything you do for granted, like the air you breathe; it may be the last and look like a dream where you don’t get to do what you love most anymore.
48. Live each day as if it were your last. You are given only what you give. There is no way to take life for granted, it is not a game you can play.
49. Life does not just come; it does not walk into your life. It will not look after your every need, and it will not bend to your every whim.
50. Do not take life for granted because life can change in a split second. Always pay attention to the signs, and your life will never be the same.
51. Do not take the world for granted. Treat your life like a bowl of lollies before you take a bite.
52. Life can change without your permission. Be prepared for that, and remember that you must be ready to accept what happens next.
53. Live your life in a way that people will always remember you. Spend every day living your life to the fullest. Live your life with no regrets, and never take anything for granted.
54. Never take life for granted. Go with the flow, and leave the rest.
55. Life shouldn’t be taken for granted. It is the wildest journey of your life, and you will never know just what you’ve got until the day you lose it all.
56. Don’t take the gift of life for granted. It’s only a matter of time before that light in your eyes dims.
57. Just don’t take life for granted. It only takes one little spark for a flame to ignite into a wildfire. Sometimes it’s hard to know when you’re going wrong, but it’s best to stay away from those that have no remorse.
58. You only live once, so do it with a smile, and enjoy life to its fullest.
59. And do not take life for granted. It is too short for a frown.
60. Life is short, life is sweet, and life is meek. And if you take life, that’s all you’ll ever get. Do not take life for granted.
61. Life is meant to be enjoyed and shared. Enjoy it, love it, and laugh as much as you can.
62. You only get one, so make sure to enjoy it. Go live your life. Enjoy the little things.
63. Don’t take life for granted. Every day that you wake up is a good day.
64. Life can not be taken for granted; if we do so, then we will fail to acknowledge everything that life has given us. Here is a collection of quotes to remind you that life is a beautiful gift.
65. We are not guaranteed tomorrow, so live life to the fullest and always appreciate the little things.
66. If you’re lucky, life will be long enough for you to forge deep, meaningful relationships. It’ll be long enough to find that special someone. It’ll be long enough to make a difference. Enjoy it while it lasts.
67. Life is short. So, try to make the most of it by doing what makes you happy. Be the best version of yourself.
68. Live every day like it’s your last one.
69. Life is all about moments. Cherish them, capture them, remember them.
70. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.
71. It’s simple: life is precious, and you only get one so, live it at its best.
72. Live your life to the fullest. Don’t take anything for granted.
73. We’re all living our own epic story. Never take life for granted. Tell those that you love how you feel about them.
74. Never take life for granted. It’s a journey, not a destination.
75. Life is a blessing. Embrace all the good things it has to offer.
76. Everyone needs to experience the joys in life but also learn to appreciate the hardships because as long as you focus on the bad, then that’s all you will get.
77. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don’t. Live life to its fullest potential, and realize how lucky you are.
78. Remember, it’s not the years in your life that count; it’s the life in your years. Enjoy every bit of the moment life brings to you.
79. Smile, breathe, and remember that all the moments you don’t appreciate will eventually be gone.
80. As the days go by, make sure you are savouring the moment and appreciating what you have. Use every opportunity to appreciate life.
81. When you take life for granted, it takes away from the joy in your soul.
82. All the things you’ve done, all the places you’ve been, all the people you’ve met, they’re a part of who you are. So don’t forget to take a moment and appreciate them.
83. Even when life doesn’t go exactly how you plan it, remember to be happy.
84. Life is short. Live it up.
85. Life is full of lessons. Sometimes, it’s only when you look back at your life that you realize the mistakes you made and sometimes, too late to correct them. So, live each day as if it were your last because one day, it will be.
86. For all we know, tomorrow might not be coming. That’s why you should live each day like it’s your last. Stop believing that there’s always time and start appreciating each moment.
87. Treasure today because you never know what tomorrow may bring.
88. If I could leave you with one piece of advice, it would be to savour each moment. Life is fleeting, so take a deep breath and enjoy the simple pleasures.
89. We’re all living our own epic story. Never take life for granted. Tell those that you love how you feel about them.
90. Life is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Be grateful
91. Living life to the fullest and enjoying every minute of it is the only way you’ll ever be happy.
92. Make every day count, live every moment and never take life for granted.
93. Life is short. Never forget that.
94. Life is a precious, fragile thing that means so much more when you take the time to slow down and appreciate the little things.
95. That moment when you realize that time is precious, you should never take it for granted.
96. Life is better when we live it to the fullest
97. Life is short. Stop worrying about what you can’t control and start taking advantage of the opportunity you have. You won’t regret it.
98. Life is good when you’re living it to the fullest.
99. Take advantage of every opportunity you are able to. Life is about experiences, not possessions.
100. Life is a collection of moments that make up our story. Cherish every one of them.
Just live the best you can, and your life will be wonderful. You may be young or old, but you can die tomorrow, so don’t take anything for granted. Never waste your life in laziness, but create multiple tomorrows for yourself by dedicating yourself to something bigger today, no matter the cost. Appreciate everything and everyone around you, and do everything that you can to leave the world a better place than how you found it!
It was a pleasure having you go through these do not take life for granted quotes. What do you think about them? Put your answer in the comment section below. Thanks.