Riding a bike is one of the most beneficial sports in the world. It goes beyond just exercising your limbs, it makes you move all parts of your body, even your mind. As you ride, you feel the wind, cover the ground, and see places and people. This alone is therapeutic. You can ride the bike at any time of the day and enjoy all the wonderful benefits that come with cycling.
It’s even best to ride with friends and family and strengthen the bond while cycling together, but you must know this, while anytime is good for cycling, the best time is early in the morning. Riding in the cool of the morning has a way of refreshing your spirit and soul as your exercise your body. It helps you get ready for the day ahead.
For me, riding my bike to work is a way of making the most of the morning. A quiet ride leaves me feeling calm and focused. And best of all, it gives me time to think—about what’s next in my life, about what I’ve accomplished so far, and where I want to go next. The early morning bike ride quotes below will challenge you and make you see why you need to take the early morning bike ride. You’d soon start telling others how beautiful it is to enjoy the morning ride.
Early Morning Bike Ride Quotes
Enjoying an early morning bike ride can be life-changing. It’s more than just the fresh air and physical exercise you’ll get from it; there’s something special about the way this activity makes you feel throughout the rest of your day.
1. It’s a good idea to get out of bed and start your day with an early morning bike ride. You feel fired up to make the day fruitful.
2. Morning bike rides are the best way to start the day. They give you the energy needed to face your day.
3. One of the secrets to a great day is getting up early and riding bikes. You’d come back energized and ready to face the day with vigour.
4. I love to get out early and ride: it’s quiet, no commute, fresh air, and exercise. It’s one of the best ways to enjoy a blissful morning.
5. Taking the early bike ride to work is a great way to start your day. You get to exercise, meditate, and get fired up in one activity.
6. A morning ride is the best way to start your day. You’d feel refreshed exercising on the bike and it’ll make your day better.
7. No matter how good you are at riding your bike, you won’t be nearly as comfortable when the morning is early and cool. It’s the best time to ride for maximum enjoyment.
8. Bike rides are like a meditation for me—I can ride until the sun comes up, and I feel better about myself. Early morning bike rides are the best.
9. Riding in the morning, early is the best exercise. You can see all that’s going on around you, and it doesn’t matter. All you feel is the refreshing feeling of the early morning breeze.
10. For those who wake early, a ride before the sun rises is like meditation. You can see everything around you and feel so close to nature.
11. Getting up before the sun comes up is hard. But if you find a reason to do it, it gets easier. Enjoy peace before the hustle and bustle of your day begin as you ride your bike.
12. Ditch the coffee and get your butt out of bed for a ride. It’s one of the best gifts you can give yourself. Early morning bike rides are therapeutic.
13. One of the most powerful things you can do to improve your health and prevent disease is to get up in the morning and take a bike ride. You’d be amazed how healthy you’d become over time.
14. The best way to start your day is with an energizing bike ride. You feel fired up and refreshed to get into your day and make things happen.
15. If you want to have an amazing day, an early morning bike ride is one of the prices to pay. Get up and take that ride.
16. Ride your bike in the morning, and you’ll feel invigorated and ready to tackle the rest of your day. Early morning bike rides are the best energizer.
17. Biking is the ideal way to start your day. It’s fresh air, fun, and fuel for your body and mind. So get up early in the morning and go for an amazing ride.
18. The cool thing about an early morning bike ride is that after a burst of energy and endorphins, you’ll be itching to ride again at the first glimpse of the sun.
19. When life’s been tough, nothing beats a long bike ride in the morning to clear the mind and escape from reality. Even a short ride can leave you feeling rejuvenated.
20. Unwind from life’s stresses and unwind with an early morning bike ride. The stress-relieving benefits of biking are huge.
21. Many people turn to cycling as a way to relieve stress and deal with depression or other emotional issues. Many cyclists also find that it helps them to have a productive day, to get both benefits in full, ride early in the morning.
22. Let’s be honest: Getting your bicycle out for a ride first thing in the morning can be a challenge. But it will be worth it!
23. Every day is a fresh new start to take time, relax, and live healthier. Riding a bike early in the morning is your way of telling yourself you deserve a healthy and fulfilling life.
24. You must experience the morning ride before you can know that it’s a thing in your life. It energizes your body and relaxes your mind. You become fired up to face the day.
25. An early morning bike ride in the summer is one of the greatest feelings ever; before the sun comes up, you launch yourself into the world and enjoy the fullness of happiness.
26. Morning bike rides are the best way to start your day. It will help you have a productive day because your mind and body are refreshed from the ride.
27. If you’ve ever woken up at 5 am to ride your bike, you know how empowering it is. It is one of the most productive pills you can ever swallow.
28. You won’t regret the distance you’ve travelled on your bike, but you will regret not having done it earlier in the morning. Early morning bike rides are amazing.
29. Get out on this beautiful morning and ride. It’s worth it. You’d be giving yourself a health pill and a mental pill in just one outing. Early morning bike rides are the best.
30. There’s truth to the popular saying, “All business begins on a bike.” There are many reasons why this is true: you may have a chance to meet your clients, or you could find a new source for fresh new ideas as you ride in the morning.
31. Ride early. Ride often. Your morning commute will never be the same. When you check how productive you’ve become, you will make an early morning bike ride a hobby.
32. A beautiful sunrise doesn’t have to be painted on canvas. It can be created by you on a bike. So get on your bike early and enjoy the bliss of catching the sunrise.
33. You need to see the sunrise and stay a little longer, but you won’t see it tucked in bed. Get on out, take a bike ride and enjoy the beautiful sight of the sunrise.
34. Life is too short to spend indoors. So ride your bike, get on early in the morning and enjoy the soft morning wind as it blows through your body to refresh your soul.
35. Ride with the sun, not against it. A wonderful morning bike ride is the best way to get this done.
36. You might not think it would help, but getting up early and riding your bike around the neighbourhood is a great way to start your day.
37. When you rise early to ride your bike, the world is a more beautiful place.
38. Wake up early and ride before the sun is up. You’d feel refreshed and ready to face your day.
39. One of the best pieces of advice an old man told his son is that “To be healthy, you need to ride early and ride often.”
40. A good morning ride is the best way to start your day. You’d feel pumped up to surmount whatsoever challenges are in front of you.
41. Get your blood pumping with a morning ride to clear your head. You’d have a tremendous level of productivity in your day.
42. Whether it’s an early morning ride, on the weekends, or every day, we all love to get up and ride. There’s a sweet feeling you get riding early in the morning.
43. Start your day with a ride. It’s the best way to start the day with a smile, a clear mind, and gratitude for another day of adventures ahead of you.
44. You don’t need to go to the gym. You don’t even have to set the alarm—just ride your bike outside and enjoy the refreshing ride.
45. A great ride is like a sunrise: it gets you up and going before anyone else. Be intentional about walking up early and enjoying that wonderful bike ride you need.
46. There’s just something magical about the morning hours. When you’re out riding in the world and you feel like you are truly living your best life.
47. Early morning bike ride: it’s the best way to wake up. You’d be energized and ready to pursue your dreams and achieve the most in the day.
48. Do you want a healthy, refreshed, and productive morning? No excuses. Get up early and ride.
49. It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the day, but taking a morning ride can help you get your day started on the right foot.
50. Wake up early, ride your bike, and don’t stop until your heart is content. This is the best way to clear your head and keep active.
51. Get in a good morning ride and start your day right. You can never have a wrong day with a great bike ride early in the day.
52. Start the day off with an early morning ride. You’ll feel better about yourself and your goals for the day.
53. The best way to start your day is with a smile and a bike ride. It’s therapeutic, and you’d be happy all through the day.
54. You don’t realize how much sleep you’re missing until you ride your bike in the morning.
55. You are the most beautiful sunrise. Get up, go out and ride your bike. It’s one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
56. When you’re riding in the great outdoors, a good morning ride is like a little piece of heaven.
57. When you’re riding in the morning, and you see the birds chirping, it’s a beautiful thing.
58. Nothing is more elemental than the wind and your thoughts as you ride through the streets of your city.
59. An early morning bike ride is the best way to start your day. You’d feel relaxed and refreshed to face whatever that day has to offer.
60. Early morning rides are essential for our health and happiness. When you take occasional bike rides, you’d feel good about yourself.
61. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Go for your morning ride and make the best out of it
62. Wake up early, take a ride and treat yourself to the next level of happiness.
63. The best way to get your day started right is to ride a bike. Your mind is sound and sharp, and your body is energized.
64. You’re never too old to enjoy a bike ride. Always start your day with a refreshing ride.
65. If you have to get up early, a bike ride would be a relaxing way to start your day.
66. Get up very early and ride your bike. It’s great for your health, and it feels good to be outside in the morning.
67. When I was younger, I used to get up at five every morning. Now, for some reason, I get up at nine and ride my bike out to the beach.
68. If you’re not riding by 7 am, you’re sleeping too late. Wake up early, get out there, and ride.
69. Bike rides are good for your mind, body, and soul. Get up early and have a good ride.
70. We’ve all said it before: mornings are the best. And the early morning bike rides make it even better.
71. As the sun rises higher and higher, you may find yourself thinking of all the great things that you’re going to do this morning.
72. Stop sleeping on the weekends and wake up early. Take a bike ride with someone you love and enjoy the sunrises.
73. Morning is the best time to take a bike ride and also It’s the best way to start your day.
74. Wake up early, ride a bike and you’ll be happy you did.
75. Go for a ride before work. You’ll feel better, look better, and get more done in the morning
76. Wake up early, take a ride and get ready for that day. Your health, your happiness, and the environment are worth it.
77. Waking up a little early and heading straight to the bike path can be the perfect way to start your day. And all in good company: You’ll ride with a friend (or someone new), get some fresh air, exercise, and focus on the task at hand. What could be better?
78. If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to get out of bed, get on your bike, and ride.
79. You’ve heard the saying “early to bed, early to rise.” But what if you could wake up without an alarm clock and ride an hour before the sun rises?
80. Don’t be afraid to wake up early and take a bike ride—it’s worth the effort. A good morning starts with a good bike ride.
81. Cycling not only gives you good exercise and makes you feel good, but it’s also a great way to start your day.
82. Wake up early, hit the trails, and get a good ride. Just make sure you get your morning dose of sunlight.
83. You’ll never be happier than when you’re out in the sunshine and fresh air. Early morning bike rides are happy pills.
84. Early morning bike ride gives you a fresh start in the morning, a new chance to start over, and with an amazing bike ride, you can enjoy the sweet feeling of refreshment.
85. If you want to live a fuller life and enjoy good health, try waking up early and taking a bike ride.
86. Wake up early and take a bike ride. It’s the perfect way to start your morning.
87. Waking up early and riding a bike are two of the best things I can do for my health, fitness, and mental state.
88. Everyone’s time is precious, but it’s never more so than in the morning. Wake up early and ride your bike out into the sunrise.
89. What’s better than riding your bike? Doing it at 6 am and enjoying the adventure.
90. The early bird gets the worm. Why not get up earlier, sprinkle some honey and ride your bike?
91. Who doesn’t love a great morning bike ride or a little sunrise-watching? You should wake up early often and enjoy a beautiful bike ride.
92. Nothing is better than a good morning bike ride to start your day. It’s an energy booster.
93. When you wake up early and get a full body workout, you feel so much better than if you just hit the snooze button all day.
94. Waking up early is the best part of my day and when I do, I get on a bike and enjoy getting refreshed with an amazing bike ride.
95. The greatest gift you can give yourself is to wake up and ride.
96. Life is beautiful, but you can keep it or spoil it. One of the ways to keep the beauty and freshness of life is to wake up early, get on a bike, and enjoy the day while it’s still new and fresh.
97. Everything you want in life is there, but sometimes you still need to go out to get it. Get up early, take a bike and ride to your dreams.
98. Most of the amazing things in life are cheap, but we must be willing to pay the price of doing them, like waking up early to have a beautiful ride.
99. One of the feelings you can’t get enough of is the sweetness of the cool morning breeze on your face as you ride through the streets and roads enjoying nature’s beauty.
100. Everything is special, especially things that have to do with nature. You should get up early and get on the bike to see the beautiful sunrise, feel the morning wind and come back home refreshed and energized to start the day.
Not many people know how to ride a bike, but for those that know, you know how beautiful it is to get on a bike, hit the road, and have an amazing time with yourself. It’s like your favourite ice cream flavour, but it can be better when you add spices and toppings, like waking up early and enjoying the morning ride.
The quotes above will challenge you to enjoy the early morning bike ride as often as you can.