Expressing gratitude is one of the most important things you can do. When you express gratitude, you focus on what is good in life. Gratitude will help you open your heart and mind to the many blessings that surround you daily. It can also help you feel more connected to others, which is especially important during stressful times.
Moreso, gratitude is a powerful emotion. It’s a way of expressing your appreciation for life and its good things. We can all use more gratitude in our lives, especially when we feel low or discouraged. It should be part of your daily routine. When you express gratitude regularly, you’ll find that your life changes in many ways:
As much as we hate losing, forgetting, or being forgotten, life is too short and beautiful to harbour resentment. Gratitude, perhaps even more so than hope, gets us through another day on earth. So, here are amazing expressing gratitude quotes that would inspire you to always be thankful.
Expressing Gratitude Quotes
We live in an incredible world full of beauty, fun, and adventure. It’s up to us to sound the alarm and raise our voices in gratitude for all that we have, the hopes that fill our hearts, and the friends that travel with us on this life journey.
1. Appreciation is wonderful: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us. We should appreciate the beauty and the efforts of the people who create it.
2. Expressing gratitude is more than just a social nicety. It’s good for your health, your relationships and even your career.
3. A growing body of research suggests that gratitude can help us improve our mental and physical well-being.
4. Acknowledging the good we already have in our lives is the foundation for all abundance.
5. Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
6. When I express gratitude, I feel blessed; and when I feel blessed, I become more grateful. It’s a beautiful circle.
7. Appreciation is wonderful; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us.
8. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
9. Gratitude often turns what we think is an obstacle into a stepping stone.
10. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude.
11. No matter the situation, nothing can make me feel better than expressing my gratitude for it.
12. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
13. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.
14. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
15. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
16. Gratitude is like a flower that blooms in a garden of appreciation.
17. Gratitude can change your life. You will feel it when you start counting your blessings rather than your troubles.
18. To be grateful is to celebrate everything you have and are.
19. Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced, discharged, and used up to exist.
20. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all other virtues.
21. Count your blessings: They multiply when you share them.
22. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll have more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
23. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll have more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
24. Gratitude is one of the healthiest feelings we can have because it changes our perception and focuses on what we have rather than what we don’t have.
25. Gratitude is the best thing to do. It not only makes you happier but also helps you achieve more success in your life.
26. Express your gratitude to yourself and others. Gratefulness is the oxygen of your soul.
27. There is nothing like a good thank you note.
28. Don’t be afraid to say thank you. Whether it’s for a kind compliment or a great life experience, tell your friends and family how much you appreciate them today.
29. Happy to share the day with you—and grateful for every moment.
30. I am grateful for my family, friends and the little things in life.
31. It’s my birthday! I’m so grateful for all the people who make this possible.
32. Those who have been through the fire have come out of the other side more than ever. So show them some love and appreciation today.
33. Never take a moment for granted. Because of it, your life will be more meaningful.
34. You just have to be grateful for the little things in life.
35. Be grateful and share it with those who have helped you.
36. When you express gratitude, it is the simplest of things that matter most.
37. Some days, you have to express gratitude for the small things. Here’s the most important one: You.
38. The best way to strike an attitude of gratitude is to keep a daily gratitude journal or workbook. If you don’t know what to write, start with what you’re grateful for in your life.
39. Nothing makes life more beautiful than the beauty of giving thanks.
40. We live in a moment when gratitude can actually make us happy. So let’s practice it; start now:
41. When we express gratitude, it’s not only a way of saying thank you for what we have but also a way to inspire others to do the same.
42. Gratitude is a choice. It’s like exercising. Start now and reap the benefits later.
43. Gratitude is the best way to enjoy life because it opens the door to many more wonderful things.
44. Gratitude is nothing more than the feeling of appreciation for what you already have.
45. Gratitude is the magic word; it makes everything else possible.
46. Expressing gratitude is a simple thing. It’s remembering that others have made you feel special and saying thank you for listening or caring enough to make a difference.
47. When you express gratitude to others, you put a smile on someone’s face.
48. Grateful is the person who knows how to express thanks.
49. Always express gratitude for what you have, knowing that your greatest joys are yet to come.
50. Grateful is a great feeling! Why not express that gratitude in your life by saying these three things to yourself: “Thank you,” “You’re awesome” and “I love you.”
51. We all need reminders to be grateful for the little things, especially when life gets busy.
52. It’s all about the small things. Even gratitude, if expressed properly and meaningfully, can be a source of power for every moment.
53. Gratitude is the most beautiful and wonderful expression of love because it is free and spontaneous; it does not depend on what I have received or am receiving but only on what I think of myself.
54. When you view the day through gratitude, you see that everything is working out just fine.
55. Expressing gratitude is one of the fastest ways to build a stronger connection with yourself and others.
56. Grateful for every beautiful moment of life. Grateful for the people who make it worth celebrating.
57. The feeling of gratitude is one of the most powerful tools at our disposal. Use it to create a better life for yourself and the people around you.
58. To be grateful is to be happy, for there is no living thing, however humble, nor any action, however small, that does not bring happiness.
59. Let’s give thanks for the small things, like a hot cup of tea and a warm blanket on a chilly night.
60. Let’s all make a resolution to express more gratitude. What do you think?
61. When you’re grateful, the world is a beautiful place. To all the thankful people out there, you are awesome!
62. It’s easy to forget, but words of gratitude can make us feel so much better.
63. To express gratitude, start with a thank you. Then pause for a moment and think about your gratitude for what you have.
64. It takes much courage to be grateful. But it’s a lot easier than you think.
65. When you are thankful for all of life’s beauty, it makes your heart sing.
66. Remember to be grateful for what you have every day.
67. We’re lucky to be alive and appreciate each day.
68. Appreciating the little things in life will make you happier.
69. We are the sum of our great experiences, and no moment is perfect or complete without a thank you.
70. Appreciate the small things; one day, you may look back and realise they were some of the biggest things.
71. You will never know how to appreciate something until you lose it.
72. Expressing gratitude is the best way to show someone you care.
73. It’s important to express the appreciation you have for others, even if they’re strangers. A grateful heart is a happy heart.
74. It is important to express our gratitude out loud and often.
75. To every opportunity that’s given, to every surprise that comes your way, and to everything that makes you feel grateful.
76. Gratitude is a feeling of joy and appreciation in the face of what you have, not a compulsion to acquire more. Gratitude is the starting point of all human progress.
77. Keep a gratitude journal and express your thanks daily. There’s nothing quite like feeling grateful.
78. Gratitude for the opportunity to share my story and to be given a platform to inspire others.
79. It takes a lot of energy and passion for being productive, so when you notice others doing something well and working hard, express your gratitude.
80. When you are grateful for what life has given you, you can find the strength and courage to give back. Appreciate the little moments and make them big.
81. Grateful to have the sun, the moon and the stars in my life.
82. I am grateful for my life and the people in it. I am thankful for the rain and sunshine that leave their mark on my world, the rough but bright times, and the many things that give me joy.
83. When you appreciate someone or something, they feel loved and appreciated.
84. You don’t need to be the happiest or most successful person in your life, but you must express gratitude for everything you have.
85. Gratitude is the only guaranteed way to happiness.
86. We are lucky to live, breathe, and have our being in this world. The appreciation and gratitude for each day will make it more meaningful.
87. Be grateful for what you have because it’s never too late to start over.
88. Appreciate the life you are living. It is what makes you human and unique to the world.
89. Grateful for the people in my life who make me feel valued because of their love and care.
90. We are deeply grateful for all our love and support. Thank you all so much!
91. Thank you for every moment, every smile, and everything you do. Thank you for giving me a purpose and this team something to be proud of.
92. Gratitude is the highest form of flattery, so say “thank you” to the people who make your life special.
93. From being grateful for life, we must appreciate every moment.
94. It is a great feeling to realise that many things in life are worth celebrating.
95. What you give away multiplies. What you keep is yours.
96. Regarding gratitude, you don’t need to be perfect. The best thing you can do is start expressing it because people with little show the most love.
97. Thank you for choosing to express gratitude. Thank you for saying thank you with every purchase, every time.
98. Expressing gratitude is a practice of being present in the unfolding moments of life.
99. Wishing you a day where you can express gratitude for the small things that make your life beautiful.
100. Gratitude is a form of celebration, a way to express appreciation for what you have and the people who make your life special. So, here’s to you!
When you express, gratitude is the simple and difficult process of letting someone know how much you care about them. Expressing gratitude is a trait many are not taught and may not be comfortable with. To help inspire you to pass along the love, here are some expressing gratitude quotes. Please, share and leave your comment in the comment section.