Sometimes, life may seem unfair to us and we feel left behind by our friends, peers and colleagues. In these times, one may feel all is lost and behind, but that is not the end of life. It’s important to remember that this feeling isn’t permanent and it can change if you want it to change. It’s not too late for you to pursue your dreams and create a life that’s worth living.
When you feel like this, it’s easy to start feeling like no one understands what you’re going through. It’s also easy to start thinking that maybe it’s because of something wrong with you that everything isn’t going as smoothly as it could be in your life right now.
But this isn’t true! There’s nothing wrong with being different from other people — in fact, I think being different is what makes us human beings so special! And there will always be someone who’s ahead of us on their journey through life and someone behind us too; we’re not alone in feeling left behind at times!
Life is tough, and it can sometimes seem like nothing goes right. It can feel like everyone else has life figured out but you. It’s also easy to let these things get to you and become an overwhelming burden on your shoulder but you shouldn’t always feel like that. Here below are the best feeling left behind quotes you would find relatable.
Feeling Left Behind Quotes
There are different pathways for each person in life. Do not feel left behind because someone is using another way. Your time will come too. No matter how left behind you are feeling, there is always a way to catch up. The important thing is not to let those feelings take over your growth.
1. Success can make it feel like everyone else is ahead of you but slow and steady wins the race. Don’t rush it, take your time and success will come knocking.
2. There are many more paths than you think. Don’t let others tell you that the one you want to go on is not possible. If you keep trying, it will happen.
3. It can be painful to see your friends having more cars and better houses than you. But remember that everyone has their own struggles in life, and you shouldn’t compare yourself with others.
4. You’ll be left behind if you let your lack of growth affect your business. Remember what is most important to you and the people who depend on you.
5. Everyone’s path is unique. It doesn’t matter what others do. All that matters is that you know where you’re going and that you’re moving forward. Don’t forget that. Your life is yours to live. Pursue what you want to pursue and live a life you think is meaningful.
6. Do not despair when you see your friends in bigger cars and fancier houses. Everyone has their own story and nothing ever stays the same. You will be successful with time and patience.
7. You are not behind. Everyone is on a different journey. If you need help, please reach out to us. Everybody is trying to show off on social media, but don’t worry, nobody shares real pictures of their struggles either.
8. It is normal to feel left behind when you see you see your peers ahead but with one step at a time, you’d get there too. Some people use different pathways in their life. Do not feel disheartened if you aren’t where you want to be yet.
9. They have their own path. You have yours. It doesn’t matter what others do, as long you know where you’re going, you’re always on the right track. Don’t forget that.
10. It’s easy for us to give up and hide when things don’t go our way, but that is only when we will truly be left behind. Everyone is different. And everyone has different goals in life. So follow your own path and be confident in the decisions you make.
11. Relax. You’re going to be just fine. Don’t worry about the other guy. Just keep doing what you’re doing, and enjoy the journey.
12. It’s so hard to keep up with everyone. They all seem to get everything they want and seem happy while you just feel exhausted. But remember: This is your journey, and no one gets there any faster by comparing themselves to others.
13. Sometimes it can be very discouraging to see your friends in bigger cars and fancier houses. However, everyone has their own story and you shouldn’t compare your story with others.
14. You’re not alone. Everyone goes through their share of problems, everyone has dreams and everyone has hurdles to overcome. Give yourself a chance.
15. Don’t let your fear of failure stop you from following your dreams. There will always be a way to catch up. It’s easy to forget to take a break. Many times, we’re so focused on our goals that the present gets overlooked.
16. Being behind is okay. You’re ambitious and you want to get ahead. It will take time, but if you keep working, soon you will find yourself proud of your journey.
17. Sometimes you have to go through difficult moments in life but it’s important to know that they won’t last forever. Success is paved with mistakes and poor decisions. It takes hard work, time, and focus to create a fulfilling life.
18. Every one of us is different and unique. I believe that even if we don’t agree, every human being has their own path in life. The most important thing is to have the strength to try and always do your best.
19. If you feel like others are getting ahead in life, remember that everyone has their own unique journey. Remember that you are a work in progress, and you will get there. Take a moment to appreciate who we are and where we are. Use the pause to enjoy what’s around us.
20. Everyone’s life path is different. Be the best you can be. Sometimes life gets hard. But don’t give up. Everyone goes through tough times, and if you keep trying, you will find a way to pursue your dreams.
21. It’s completely normal to feel left behind when you see your peers ahead. It takes time to be great at something. There’s always the first step before you get there. If you’ve taken a break from your studies or have been to university before, you’re not alone.
22. If you’ve ever felt hopeless we know how much courage it takes to even admit that out loud. We want to make sure you know that we are here for you. We want you to know that no matter what, you can take action and start changing your life today.
23. Your career doesn’t have to follow a clear path. Your strengths, interests, and passions are unique. We will help you find a job that is perfectly suited to who you are as an individual.
24. If your business isn’t growing, you’ll eventually get left behind on the road to success. Don’t let the people who rely on you and your business down.
25. You’re not alone in feeling stuck. Many of us feel this way. We understand how difficult it can be to feel like you aren’t going anywhere in life, even when your peers are.
26. If you find yourself feeling frustrated because of how well others are doing, it’s good to take a step back and appreciate how far you’ve come. You’re the project in the making.
27. Don’t worry too much about the growth of others and forget to be grateful for the progress you have made in your life. Don’t feel left behind because you are a project in the making.
28. Nobody masters everything on their first try. You’re not alone in feeling like you’re behind. It takes time to get good at anything.
29. It’s so easy to compare yourself with others and get discouraged because of the success they have achieved or what material possessions they have acquired. You shouldn’t do that, because we all have our own story and nobody has it all figured out.
30. It’s easy to look at those around you and feel like they’re much more successful, but don’t stress. Just keep moving forward, no matter how slow your progress seems, and success will come knocking.
31. Your friends may seem like they have achieved so much, but in reality, they are just as human as you. Their progress was one step at a time too. So take it easy!
32. Life is full of ups and downs, in the end, we all have to face things on our own. Don’t worry about other people’s successes as yours will come.
33. If you don’t keep up with the times, you’ll find yourself stuck. We believe in you, and we know you are capable of great things! It’s easy for us to give up and hide when things don’t go our way, but that is only when we will truly be left behind.
34. Don’t forget to take a break. Sometimes we focus on what’s ahead instead of appreciating the moment. It can be difficult to feel that you are not where you’d like to be, but if you keep working at it, slowly but surely, one day you’ll get there. Trust me.
35. We know what it feels like to get left behind. It hurts. This is a feeling almost everyone feels at some point in their life. Remember, you’re not alone. It’s hard to commit to your goals, but with focus and follow-through, you’ll get there!
36. Even if you feel alone or like you’re falling behind, it’s okay. As long as you have a plan, and stick to it, you are learning and growing. We all have different life stories and goals. Live your own story, not someone else’s.
37. Don’t allow your feeling left behind state to affect your growth because that is when you will actually leave behind. You’re not alone, as long as you are not lazy and you remain focused on your life, you are not left behind. You are actually growing.
38. We get it. Life can be stressful at times. Take a break now and then to focus on the present. Like everyone else, you are a work in progress. If you have made progress, then be proud because that’s all that matters.
39. If you’ve ever felt like you’re lagging behind your peers, you’re not the only one. We all have to start somewhere and find our Talent in this world.
40. There are different paths for all of us. Don’t feel bad if someone else seems to have a head start–your time will come too. Life is a journey, not a race. You’ve made progress in your own way and don’t let others’ “success” bother you. You are a work in progress, and that’s worth celebrating!
41. It’s normal to feel left behind sometimes, especially when you’re trying to make big changes in your life. The important thing is not to let those feelings stop you from continuing to learn and grow.
Feeling Left Behind in Life Quotes
When you feel left behind in life, always remember that no one runs the race of life with another person’s watch. When you lose faith in your journey, remember that no one runs on another’s watch. The best thing to do when feeling left behind is to enjoy your best quotes on life has also been good to you.
42. When you get the feeling you may not fit in, it’s a sign to power through your fears and doubts and give it your best shot. There is no one else on this earth exactly like you. When you feel left behind, remember that no one runs on another’s watch.
43. When you feel left behind in life, always remember that everyone runs the race of life at different paces. It’s hard to keep up with the current pace of life. Remember that some people run faster than others, and that’s ok.
44. Your life may take a detour but it doesn’t mean you are backwards in your life. So, feeling left behind should remain a feeling. Never dwell on it.
45. Deep down, we all want to live a happy and fulfilled life. But sometimes, we feel lost and unhappy about where we’re going. These feelings can make us feel trapped and trapped can be scary. If you need help, turn to us
46. Passion is a feeling that we all cherish. It’s what drives us and what motivates us every single day of our lives. Without it, we would be nothing.
47. Remember to be kind to yourself. Just because you feel stuck does not mean you are failing. Struggles are a part of life for everyone, especially when it comes to career changes.
48. If you have ever felt left behind in life, you are not alone. Everyone runs the race of life at different paces. Life is a race, but you’re never alone. You can find people who care about you and will help you through any struggles.
49. Life can be difficult and at times you feel like you’re getting nowhere. But, that’s okay. Together, we can work hard so you can get the things you want in life.
50. We all fall behind sometimes but it doesn’t define us. So don’t spend too much time worrying about what could be but rather focus on what is and build a better future.
51. Are you going through a tough time in your life? You’re not the only one. We’re here to be your much-needed support system. When you feel left behind, there’s only one thing to do – get a hustle on!
52. Listening to your friends and colleagues talk about their progress in life can be overwhelming when you are not where they are.
53. It’s hard to feel like life is passing you by. Everyone has a down period in life and it’s completely normal for us to want to get our lives back on track.
54. When you feel like others are moving ahead more quickly than you, it can be difficult to know what to do. But the good news is that you’re not alone. We have all felt that way at some time in our lives.
55. We all get left behind once in a while, it’s part of life. But the most important thing to remember is that we are all running our own race.
56. It’s not easy to feel like life is going by without you. As you grow older, you begin to question whether or not you have your life figured out. It’s completely normal to feel as if you’re being left behind by time.
57. Feel like you’re falling behind? It’s ok. Feeling stuck happens to us all at times. Now is the time to ask for help. If you feel like you’ve been left behind, that doesn’t mean you’re not going anywhere; it just means you’re on a different path.
58. Sometimes it can feel like you’re the only one left behind. It’s important to remember that we all have different paths and goals in life, and our journey is unique to us.
59. Things don’t always stay the same in life, especially when you’re facing challenges alone. We all have our own experiences to go through. But sometimes it’s nice to have someone by your side. It makes the journey just that little bit easier.
60. When you feel like you’ve fallen behind, believe in yourself even if it’s the hardest thing to do. As long as you keep working on yourself, you will soon see how great life really is.
61. Sometimes you can get left behind in life. You can feel like everyone else is moving forward, but you’re stuck in the same place. But it’s important to remember that everyone runs the race at different speeds.
62. It’s a huge step to admit something isn’t working in your life. You need help and we are here for you. Feeling like life is constantly passing you by can be one of the hardest things to deal with.
63. When you feel like life is going by without you and life seems to be passing you by, it can be really hard. It’s like having a panic attack, that you are left behind with no idea why.
64. At some point in our lives, we all have that feeling that we’re being left behind. You see people your age becoming successful and reaching their goals but for you, everything is a struggle. This is normal!
65. If you’re feeling left behind by society, don’t worry. Many people come to this point in their lives one day. You will find your place and your path. Worrying will not help you find it any faster!
66. It doesn’t matter that you run slower than the others in your time, what matters is that you set your own pace. Life is personal, and so is the race.
67. It can be hard to feel like you’re keeping up with life. Feeling lost, directionless, and just not getting ahead is completely normal. Maybe you’ve felt a little unmotivated, lost, or even bored in life at times.
68. Life doesn’t always go as planned, but don’t let that get you down. Be proud of your accomplishments and keep moving forward!
69. We are normal people too. We have our own flaws and insecurities. Sometimes we are distracted by past failures and sometimes by possible future failures. Don’t judge us by what we do or say, but think about how we feel inside, for every person is fighting a battle that you cannot see.
70. As you look around and see others improving their lives, finding happiness or gaining new relationships, it’s difficult not to feel like you’re lagging behind. Just remember that we all run the race of life at different paces, and you’re running your own race at the perfect pace for you.
71. It can be so easy to compare yourself to other people. But, nobody runs life with the same watch. Never doubt your worth. You are always the best version of yourself, and never more worthy than you are now.
72. Feeling like you are left behind in life can be hard. You may start to doubt your abilities and feel like you’ve become less valuable in the changing world around you, but things will change and you will grow with them.
73. If you’re feeling left behind by society, you’re not alone. Many people come to this point in their lives one day. We’re here to help guide you down that path.
74. It’s hard to feel like life is going by without you. Feeling left behind in life is completely normal especially when it seems as if you’ve not got your own life figured out.
75. The feeling of being left behind when you’re still figuring things out. Sometimes, it can be hard to find the right people to be there for you when you need them. Whether you want to talk to someone or just have a question answered, we’re here to help.
76. When you start to feel left behind in life, then, it’s time to double your efforts. It’s okay to feel alone. It’s okay to feel left behind in life. But it is wrong to let it affect your progress.
77. The race of life might make you want to quit, but remember that the only thing you’re competing against is yourself. You inspire those you influence, not by competition, but by example.
78. When you are lonely, always remember that millions of people feel like you do. When you feel lonely, it’s good to stay away from the feeling. So talk to those around you. Tell them how you feel. And if that’s not enough, go outside and enjoy the view.
79. You’re not alone in this. Everyone, at some point in their lives, feels like they’re left behind while the rest of the world moves on. Don’t deny your past experiences and mistakes. Be where you are and live the best life you can now. That’s how you stop feeling left behind.
80. We understand that life can sometimes be tough. This is a place where you can find understanding and support.
81. It’s tough knowing that your friends have made more progress than you, especially when they get together to talk about their victories in personal and professional life. You are destined for greatness though!.
82. You know, life moves at its pace. You’re only behind if you’re comparing yourself to someone else. There’s no need to rush because we are all supposed to be living our purpose at the time appointed for us.
83. There will always be ups and downs in life. You’re not alone. It’s okay to feel that you don’t fit in with everyone. Everyone is different and it’s more important to accept yourself than have the approval of others.
84. The race of life is a struggle for many, and you’re not alone. When you feel lost and behind, remember that life is over in the blink of an eye.
85. Feeling left behind in life is completely normal especially when it seems as if you’ve not got your own life figured out. Yet, you’ve got your own race to run.
86. The race of life is determined by each individual. When you feel left behind, remember that no one runs on another’s watch.
87. Sometimes you will feel left behind in life, but those are just feelings. You can always choose not to listen to them and instead focus on the positive aspects of your life.
88. Feeling like you are left behind in life hits harder when you reunite with your colleagues and they talk about their progress in life, but you will also get there.
89. If you are struggling to catch up with your professional or personal life it might be because of a lot of things.
90. Don’t worry. You will find your place and your path. Many people come to this point in their lives one day. Worrying will not help you find it any faster!
91. Don’t get down because your friends have made more progress than you have. You are a unique individual and have special talents that only you have. Your time to make a difference will come your way sooner or later.
91. We all have our own unique story and we’re all writing the next chapter with every choice that we make.
92. Life throws curves at you, but it’s wise to just keep moving forward and find joy in the little things that matter.
93. It’s important to be in the moment and not look back on your past. When you are with others, don’t dwell on past hurts or bad deeds. Be present at the moment and live in the moment.
94. But, like they say: Don’t compare your chapter one of your life to someone else’s chapter twenty.
95. Remember, everyone grows at their pace. You should do things when you feel ready to do them, not because everyone else is doing them.
96. You may feel like there is no hope and that you will never succeed, however, it’s only when you start to face your problems that you can change things for the better.
97. It is completely normal to feel left behind when it seems life is not favourable to you, but the secret to success is to move forward and focus on building oneself.
98. When you start to feel left behind in life, then it’s starting to do more work.
99. Life will never give you that which you deserve but that which you demand, so, instead of feeling left behind, demand the best out of life.
100. Feeling left behind? Then, envision the beauty of your future.
Let’s not forget that no one is perfect and everyone feels left behind at one stage or another in his/her life. And the most important thing we can do when we feel left behind is to keep moving forward pace by pace, without forgetting that nothing is wrong with us and there is plenty of time to achieve our dreams.
Share your version of feeling left behind quotes in the comment box below.