The first day of autumn is called “Fall Equinox.” It’s the earliest sunrise and latest sunset when the yearly harvest is completed, and the day and night are approximately equal in length. It’s also a time to celebrate. The weather is nice and warm, the harvest is complete, various sports are starting again after their brief hiatus, and football or soccer season kickstarts in countries.
The first day of Autumn is a day to celebrate the transition from summer to fall. Autumn is a season of change, growth, and renewal. The days are cooler, the nights are longer, and nature prepares for the cold winter months ahead.
Autumn is regarded as the best season of the year. It’s a time of harvest and thanksgiving, family and friends, pumpkin carving and apple picking, crisp autumn air, and fiery foliage. It’s a time for reflection and appreciation of what we have.
Below are some first day of autumn quotes about Autumn to celebrate the start of this beautiful season.
First Day of Autumn Quotes
The first day of autumn is here, and it’s time to embrace the season with all its beauty and splendour. Fall is all about changing leaves, cosy sweaters, crisp mornings and warm nights, football games, and pumpkin spice lattes. Autumn is a beautiful season.
1. The first day of autumn is a big deal. The first day of the season feels like fall — it’s cool and crisp but not cold. The leaves start to turn, and you’re excited to break out your favourite sweaters and boots again.
2. The first day of Autumn is here. The leaves are changing, the air is cooler, and you can almost hear the crickets chirping.
3. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s time to return to two of the best seasonal activities: wearing cosy clothes and scooping up piles of colourful leaves.
4. It’s the first day of Autumn, and while it might not feel like it, the rainy season is coming to an end.
5. It’s time to kick off autumn! It’s been a long summer, and it feels just right to throw on your favourite flannel shirt, light a fire in the fireplace, and get ready for some football.
6. It’s the first day of Autumn. Just because summer is over doesn’t mean the fun has to end. It’s time to kick off autumn and enjoy all the season has to offer.
7. It’s time to kick off Autumn. It’s the perfect time to snuggle up with a warm, spicy cider. Fall is on its way, so it’s time to start stocking up on cosy sweaters and festive, fabulous decorations.
8. It’s the first day of Autumn. Ready for crisp leaves, warmer layers, and everything pumpkin spice.
9. It’s time to pick pumpkins, cook comfort food and decorate for Halloween! Autumn is one of our favourite times of the year.
10. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s time for pumpkin spice lattes, trick-or-treating, crunchy leaves, and bonfires.
11. It’s the first day of Autumn. Leaves are starting to fall, and temperatures are getting cooler. No matter where you are, it’s time for fall flavours.
12. Autumn is here, so it’s time to get cosy with a hearty, home-cooked meal and some exhilarating outdoor activities.
13. What’s that smell? The crisp autumn air and the pumpkin-coloured leaves are falling all around us. Let’s bake some apple pies and go on a hayride!
14. It’s the first day of Autumn. Autumn is the time of year to enjoy brisk mornings, falling leaves, and cosy nights.
15. The leaves are changing, there’s a chill in the air, and it’s time for pumpkin spice everything.
16. It’s the first day of Autumn. The days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting longer—and we couldn’t be happier.
17. As the air gets cooler and the leaves start to change, it’s the perfect time for sweet treats. Autumn is here!
18. It’s the first day of Autumn. Cooler nights, Thanksgiving, football, and falling leaves. It’s all happening in September.
19. It’s the first day of Autumn. Let the cosy sweater weather begin!
20. Watching leaves change colour, a warm sweater, and a hot cup of coffee… there’s something about the magic of autumn.
21. Autumn is the perfect time to get outdoors and do something you’ve always wanted. It’s the first day of Autumn.
22. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s time to wear your favourite sweater, grab a latte, and enjoy the changing seasons!
23. Happy First Day of Autumn, everyone! How excited are you for the cooler weather, chocolate, and all those pumpkins spiced everything?
24. First day of autumn, the first day of pumpkin spice season. Bring on warm layers and layers of blankets.
25. It’s the first autumn day, and it feels like a clean slate. What are you going to do with all your time?
26. Hang on; the last day of summer. We can’t believe it’s finally here—autumn starts tomorrow. Let’s soak up one last beach day before the breezy air and leaf-changing trees.
27. It’s the first day of Autumn. Don’t be afraid to embrace those crisp breezes, changing leaves, and everything fall offers.
28. Bundled up or bare-legged, ready for fall—autumn’s here, and it’s all good.
29. It’s officially autumn. Cue marshmallows and pumpkin spice everything.
30. Autumn is the best season. The weather is just right, no humidity, and the beauty of nature is at its peak.
31. It’s the first day of Autumn. The crisp, cool air feels like the perfect sweater for this fresh season.
32. Autumn is finally here! You can wear those long-sleeved shirts and hoodies and stay cosy until winter.
32. It’s the first day of Autumn. Hello, crisp weather and warm beverages.
33. It’s the first day of Autumn. The countdown to sweater weather may be on, but we’re going to miss the summer sunshine with a fresh slice of watermelon.
34. It’s the first day of Autumn. Pumpkin-spiced lattes, crisp weather, and cosy sweaters. I love that first day of autumn when everything feels like fall.
35. It’s the first day of autumn and the last day of summer.
36. The first day of autumn is here! Maybe it’s time to start thinking about grabbing that pumpkin spice latte.
37. Autumn is my favourite season. The leaves are turning; the air is crisp and cool—it’s just perfect.
38. It’s almost time for autumn. It’s the first day of Autumn.
39. It’s the first day of Autumn. When the leaves start to change, you know it’s time to get cosy. Warm up with a delicious Pumpkin Latte from Starbucks.
40. Autumn. A time to reflect on our summer accomplishments—and to get ready for winter by shovelling leaves. Autumn. Let’s get it.
41. In autumn, if you want rain, look out the window. If you want sunshine, look inside your own heart.
42. It’s the first day of Autumn. A new season of football, a new season of coffee.
43. It’s that time again. What better way to spend the first autumn day than with a delicious pumpkin spice latte?
44. It’s the first fall day, and you already look like this.
45. It’s finally here. The first day of fall. And what do you know, it’s perfect.
46. Good morning! It’s the first day of Autumn, which means it’s time for boots, apples, and hoodies.
47. Warm drinks, cozy sweaters, and a lazy atmosphere– Autumn is here to stay.
48. Autumn is in the air. The days grow shorter and chillier. My closet has a new coat and a hat on my head.
49. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s time for autumn. What’s your favourite season?
50. It’s the first day of Autumn. Take a deep breath, and head out to the pumpkin patch.
51. The air is crisp and cool, and the leaves change colour. Fall is here, so pull out your sweaters from the closet!
52. Summer may have ended, but that doesn’t mean you have to end your beach days. It’s the first day of Autumn.
53. Happy first day of Autumn! The first day of autumn is the best day of autumn.
54. Autumn is officially here, and so are the crisp fall mornings, the amazing foliage, and the pumpkin season.
55. Autumn is my favourite season of all. Leaves are falling like the last days of summer and the first days of fall.
56. It’s officially autumn. Autumn is my favourite season of all. It’s the time for cranking up that pumpkin spice and having friends over for Sunday football over a fire pit.
57. A warm welcome to surprise guests: the leaves that start to change. Fall is here. And that means … more sweaters!
58. It’s the first day of Autumn. Warm apple cider, cozy sweaters, and wide-open Instagram.
59. Cooler temps, shorter days, and everything is turning orange. Welcome to my favourite time of year.
60. It is autumn: the season for lying around in sweats, watching football, and eating everything.
61. We’re about to flip the weather, and the season, on its head!
62. Hibernate or Embrace. Touchdown. The first day of Autumn is here, and you’re welcome for all the photos of leaves and football.
63. Autumn is the most exciting season of all. The crisp air, the leaves are changing colors, pumpkin spice everything, and that first weekend when you can break out your fall wardrobe and enjoy it all!
64. It’s the first day of Autumn. Autumn is, without a doubt, the most exciting of all seasons. The crisp air, the changing leaves, pumpkin spice everything, and that first weekend when you can break out your fall wardrobe and enjoy it all!
65. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s time for cooler nights and crisp mornings. Time for warm sweaters, boots, Halloween costumes, and pumpkin-flavoured everything! It’s autumn, y’all.
66. Feel excitement for autumn and all the changes it brings. Fall is a time for a change, and you can embrace it by changing your wardrobe and hitting the streets to enjoy the cooler temperature.
67. The smell of autumn is in the air, and there’s no better place to enjoy it. Throw on your favourite sweater, grab a hot drink, and get ready for this season’s best fashion, beauty, and home deals!
68. When the weather starts to cool off, you know it’s time to start wearing sweaters and boots. Traditionally, autumn is known as sweater weather, and many people start bundling up in the months of September-November.
69. After a long, hot summer, there is nothing better than the sounds and scents of autumn in the air. The cooler temperatures and changing colours make you want to dive right into fall.
70. It’s the first day of Autumn. Set in for cosy, comfy weather, and prepare for brilliant fall colours. The season is all about cooler temperatures and bold, beautiful foliage!
71. There’s nothing like the first crisp autumn day. The leaves are turning beautiful colours, there’s a certain smell in the air, and you can wear your new sweater for the first time
72. Can you smell it? That’s the smell of autumn. Leaves are changing, pumpkins are growing, and football is in the air. It’s time to go pumpkin picking!
73. It’s officially autumn – the season when you decorate your front porch with pumpkins, rake stacks of leaves, sip apple cider, wear scarves and boots, and snuggle up on the couch with a good book or a movie.
74. Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, jump in the leaves, or even spend the afternoon snuggled under a cosy blanket.
75. Day one of the fall is here. Are you ready? Autumn is the perfect time for a coffee date. Don’t you agree?
77. I love autumn; it’s my favourite season. The crisp weather, the colourful leaves, the cosy sweaters…it’s all part of my favourite season.
78. Summer is over, but the excitement isn’t. Autumn is the season of crisp cool mornings and cosy jackets. Welcome to fall
79. Autumn is here, and we’re ready to break out all our favourite fall activities!
80. Autumn is here, and the leaves are changing colours. Time to drink your morning coffee with a good book, hot chocolate, or early evening cocktail.
81. It’s the first day of Autumn. Change is in the air. I’m feeling extremely positive about my current situation in life
82. Celebrate the first day of autumn with this cute pumpkin car decal because it’s time to get you and your ride into the spirit.
83. Hello gorgeous! The first day of Autumn has finally arrived.
84. It’s the first day of Autumn, and we’re feeling reflective. What are you reflecting on this season?
85. This is the first day of Autumn. Today, we celebrate everything crisp and pumpkin spice!
86. It’s the first day of Autumn. Welcoming is the most wonderful time of year.
86. Autumn is here, and it’s time to cozy up with a pumpkin spice latte.
87. Fall begins today with the equinox – a true celebration of all things autumn.
88. Autumn is in the air! Remember to bundle up and enjoy the change.
89. Tomorrow, we will say goodbye to Summer. But hey, there’s always autumn.
90. It’s the first day of Autumn. It’s that time of year when days get shorter, leaves change colour, and the temperature drops. It’s also pumpkin spice season.
91. Fall is here, and it’s the best season.
92. Back to school is right around the corner, and you know what that means: autumn is coming.
93. The first day of autumn is here. For many, the first sign of fall is the changing colours of leaves on trees. But for others, it’s rediscovering the warmth and comfort of a table filled with loved ones.
94. The first day of fall isn’t the official start of autumn, but it sure feels like it.
95. It’s the first day of fall — are you ready to say goodbye to summer? The sun is shining, and life just seems a little better knowing that Autumn is here.
96. It’s the first day of fall, meaning leaves will soon change colours and fall from their branches like a dream.
97. Autumn has arrived full force with the leaves changing, shorter days, and new must-haves.
98. The change of colour did what it intended to do. It excited me, even more to start this new season with the beautiful fall colours.
99. Autumn is my favourite season—the leaves are so colourful, and the weather finally starts to cool down.
100. It’s the first day of Autumn. The smells, the mild temperatures—let’s embrace it.
I hope you found the collection of my first day of autumn quotes interesting and helpful here. Please feel free to leave your comments and endeavour to share them with your family and friends.